[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am a white man who used to live in south Africa. I know about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: south africans.jpg (191 KB, 500x327) Image search: [Google]
south africans.jpg
191 KB, 500x327
I am a white man who used to live in south Africa. I know about 30 young men, 30 women who came back to Europe also. we are mixing with our fellow ethnic Europeans, three or four by family, and then heading back to South Africa, to form hegemony again. Either by this generation or next. They will be welcome by the kaffirs who remember the country as it was ruled by whites, pretty and nice. European brethren, we cant do this without you! you are welcome to join us back to the golden tip of Africa and reignite the white race!
>>
File: 1427852599965.jpg (1 MB, 897x861) Image search: [Google]
1427852599965.jpg
1 MB, 897x861
>>69440175
OH YEA SOUTH AMERICA dick hole
>>
Zodra het tij gekeerd is hier zullen we weer aan jullie kant staan.
>>
File: 1458196668007.jpg (70 KB, 843x590) Image search: [Google]
1458196668007.jpg
70 KB, 843x590
>>69442659
>>
>>69442709
love how alaska is in there as well kek
>>
>>69440175

Most south african men I ever met were cunts, and the women gold diggers, but I can understand that now seeing the shit that is running the country into the ground. You have my support.

Personally I think the fact Europe will not allow boers and other whites to re-settle here, but lets in subhuman barbaric and uncivilised brown people, is a disgusting betrayal of racial heritage.

Good luck to you, although you are probably still a rude, arrogant, humourless, tosser.

Love England.
>>
>>69442951
fuck off pillock
>>
>>69440175
why would you want to go back to that nigger shitshole
>>
>>69444412
because its where our ancestors fought
&there is no muslim terrorists!
>>
>>69440175
>You have four children and they have 12.

You can't out nigg a nigg anon.
>>
How does one join or contribute?
>>
>>69440175
expats will be coming home in droves in 4 months time.

Anc is set to loose control of the jhb and pta metros, as well as the gauteng procince in next months elections.
>>
>>69440175

are me and my gf welcomed too? I am white with light brown hair and blue eyes and she has dark brown hair and blue eyes. Ever since watching youtube video about Orania community i cant stop thinking about it. Is there any chance they would accept white people not og dutch / germanic origin?
>>
>>69450342
all decent people are welcome. but orania is a shitty place.

check out smallish towns such as mosselbay. south africa has been getting a very bad reputation. We have a very high crime rate but crime mostly affects black people living in slums. A white person in south africa has less than 6 per 100 000 murder rate since 1994. That lower than the baltics. Also white un employment is at 8%. As to cost of living it is one of the cheapest countries in the world to live in. You can live a comfy neet life style with less than $1000 a month.
>>
>>69450853

thanks for suggestions man. I know about your bad reputation but i firmly believe outside big, nigger infested cities is better.

Small, rural, white places is where i see ourselves anyway, either in SA, Croatia or some other country, but countryside in SA still has that wild west vibe that appeals to me so much
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.