[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Woman Should Be Punished For Abortions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: sexist.jpg (59 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
sexist.jpg
59 KB, 800x450
What did Trump mean by this?
>>
>>69439405
He means the bitches should be locked in the shed good and proper where they belong.
>>
>>69439405
If abortions were illegal he supposed that women need to be punished in some way. It was all a fucking theoretical poised by Chris Matthews just to get this fucking soundbite.
>>
>>69439405
He was given a hypothetical where abortions were against federal law. When asked what should happen to people who break that law, he said there should be consequences and punishment for breaking the law.
>>
>>69439405
Beat a bitches ass! MAGA!!
>>
>>69439405
>break the law
>receive punishment

Is disobeying the government cool to liberals again now that there might be a republican in the White House now?
>>
>>69439848
>>69439965
>>69440080
>>69440169

Dont you understand how fucked up it is to tell a woman what she can or cant do with her own body, hypothetical or not it shows that Trump is really a sexist
>>
>>69439405
bump
What did he specifically say?
What did he say to recant it?
I don't want to read a 5000 word Salon article on why he's Hitler for saying it, just the quotes.
>>
>>69440191
>her own body
I'ma stop you there

t. someone who's passed high school biology
>>
>>69440191

Its not her body. To such a degree in fact that the placenta acts as a barrier making sure the womans blood and the child's blood dont mix. If it ever did the woman's adult immune system would cannibalize the infant because immune systems destroy FOREIGN OBJECTS.
>>
>that quote where ted cruz says he's pro life but donald trump is just a wrong meanie

How do you enforce the law without punishing the criminals?

Just punish the employees and employers and not customers of a black market transaction?

Did we do that when it was illegal?
>>
>>69439405
He means he wants to lose normal voters but gain a few new voters from the retarded Bible belt.
>>
Why are shills always so fucking easy to spot
>>
>>69439405

he meant he was confirming he has no shot at the general election.
>>
>>69439848

THIS

WOMEN SHOULD SUCK DICK AND STFU
>>
>>69439405
He means that if something is illegal, there should be punishment for breaking the law.
>>
>>69440898
What were Trump's exact words when he said it, and when he recanted it?
>>
>>69440995
I am only repeating what I have heard others say — I actually haven't heard the interview. Also, Trump isn't recanting anything as far as I know.
>>
>>69441109
That's what the left does. Repeat what they heard other's say with no understanding of what was said exactly or the context.
>>
>>69441177
I would normally check it out for myself, but I'm just not very interested, etc. I have never seen a consensus from /pol/ where what they agreed on wasn't true, according to my later investigation. There is probably another thread or two in the catalog addressing this "controversy", and one of those threads probably has the footage you're looking for.
>>
>>69439405

Perhaps financial penalties.

That is what i would assume... and would be completely fair to do.
>>
>>69439405
Abortion is being abused as an excuse to keep fucking like animals and avoiding the repercussions of your lifestyle

Not saying that it should be outlawed but it shouldn't be a get-out-of-parenting-easy option that's widely accessible to be abused for convenience
>>
>>69439405

i think he means financial penalties.

It would only be fair imo.
>>
>>69441529

why ever my original post didn't show up the first 3 refreshes.
>>
File: dredd.jpg (151 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
dredd.jpg
151 KB, 1920x1080
He's pro abortion, he was only asked a hypothetical "what if" question. People want to vilify him for taking a stance where the law is actually fucking enforced, just like with the wall to keep ILLEGAL immigrants out.

Why do people want to let crime go unpunished?
>>
Trump keeps making these lavish statements. Because of this, he will not be securing enough delegates to win the nomination without a brokered convention.

However, he will not be winning the brokered convention either, which is very fortunate.

He is polling terribly against Hillary.

I have switched my support to Senator Ted Cruz who has a proven conservative record and doesn't use repugnant rhetoric.
>>
>>69441800
>>I would punish a criminal for committing a crime
>somehow this is a lavish statement.
>>
He means that murderers should be prosecuted.
>>
>>69441690
CANT WAIT FOR GOD-EMPEROR TRUMP TO SEND LAW BREAKING SLUTS TO THE ISOCUBES
>>
File: clown.jpg (26 KB, 337x395) Image search: [Google]
clown.jpg
26 KB, 337x395
fuck women
all lying disease bags
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.