[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Lab techs found steroids in Mariita's urine sample.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 9
File: dindu runner.png (222 KB, 509x255) Image search: [Google]
dindu runner.png
222 KB, 509x255
>Lab techs found steroids in Mariita's urine sample. She was banned for eight years, the longest of any Kenyan runner. The 27-year-old's racing career is over, and now she is back at square one: in Nyaramba, the muddy tea-plantation village in western Kenya she thought she'd escaped in 2011, when she left for the promise of a new life pounding American roads.

>"I used to rely on this for money and I don't know what is left for me," Mariita said in an interview in the modest home she built with her U.S. winnings, sobbing while her Kentucky-born 2-year-old daughter gulped milk from a Minnie Mouse bottle.

>"What will I do now? What will I eat now?"

What does /pol/ think?
>>
Sounds like she dug her own grave.
>>
>>69439175
Only way out of negroid poverty is basketball and rap, she should have learned.
>>
If she didn't blow her money she would be fine
>>
She's gonna get white knighted out of her problems
>>
>>69439175

Good, only 38 million left to send back
>>
Well obviously the rules are racist, so we should only apply them to white people.
>>
File: ShesA.jpg (75 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
ShesA.jpg
75 KB, 800x600
>Muddy tea plantation

Sounds like her town has fertile soil water and a industry... how about getting a fucking job cheater?
>>
>>69439175
Fucking cheater.
Ruining the sport for all the athletes that actually follow the rules.
>>
>>69439278
no this is fucking racism. the white man did this.
>>
>>69439175
> all that money
> that they gibs to me for free
> WHILE I WAS FUCKING DOPED TO THE GILLS
> wat I do now without t3h free monies from being a criminal cheat?

Her anchor baby will get her back to America in 25 years.

So, she's better off than 99.99% of every nigger ever born in Africa. No tears shed for a scummy cum-bucket. Wish immigration would put a permanent ban on her ass and her entire bloodline to keep that shit smear out of the country. Let her compete against other dopers in Russia, sort of like having to play on a level playing field.

Of course, she's a nigger. The last thing she wants to do is actually compete on a level field. Then she might not get all that free money that other honest people might have had a shot at.

God dammit. My rage by the end of this post. Why the fuck didn't they just put a bullet through her head and dump her and her child's body in the ocean for fish food?

No fucking justice.
>>
>>69439175
>What does /pol/ think?

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
>>
>>69439741
This
Newspapers can make anyplace seem like shit and I don't hear newspapers trying to help poor muddy mining towns in Appalachia do I
>>
>>69439175
I don't know what the fuck she expected.
>>
>>69439278
More like
she drugged her own grave
>>
Pussy sport. Roids make the sport.
>>
If 'twas a white guy, you bitches would be sucking his cock
>>
>>69440511
Took you long enough to find a proxy just to make a satirical trollface with it.
>>
>>69439175

A professional athlete can't compete anymore? I guess she's just gonna have to live like all the rest of her Kenyen brethren.

>What will I eat now?

Dirt cookies, like every other Black on this planet.
>>
>>69439175

>white man cyclist
>makes millions
>lied, doping, more lies
>makes millions off his livestrong bullshit
>still respected and still a millionaire

I SWEAR GUYS, WHITE PRIVILEGE IS A MYTH.
>>
>>69439175
cheaters ain't eaters
>>
>>69439426
>nigs
>planning for the future ever
LOL
>>
File: 1458213726391.jpg (67 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1458213726391.jpg
67 KB, 512x384
>>69440511

Bad troll NO!
>>
File: lance.jpg (183 KB, 1683x1262) Image search: [Google]
lance.jpg
183 KB, 1683x1262
>TYPICAL DISHONEST NON-WHITES
>>
>>69440511
No, nobody would know about it if he was white. Black people get more exposure becase "muh racism".
>>
>>69440662
What's your point?
He still got kicked out of the competitions just the same as she did.
There's nothing stopping her from finding other sources of income except her own crocodile tears.
>>
>>69440662

Eh, I know you're baiting, but there's some leftists out there that actually think like that. Ultimately, Lance is still banned from competing professionally. If people still want to worship him for winning the Tour de France 7 times or whatever then that's on them. Nobody has heard of this Kenyan woman, so if she can't strike any private deals with anyone then that sucks, doesn't it?
>>
>>69440885

Ive heard of her and her sport is more competitive than cycling on 10k dollar bikes.

>>69440866

Except that he didnt have to repay the millions he made by lying to people. At least she wasnt ripping people off as a fake role model.
>>
>>69440662

He's almost universally hated, and got every sponsorship deal cancelled

He is allowed to keep money he saved just like she is.
>>
>>69440662
>Austria
>Complaining
>>
Why didn't she invest all her athlete's wages better? Every athlete knows early retirement is a thing.

>dey drug testing iz rayciss guise
t. Your dumb fuck media
>>
>>69440954
>Except that he didnt have to repay the millions he made by lying to people.
Okay.
If having to pay back all of the money you win if you get caught doping is a stipulation of the competition you enter and you signed that contract, it's probably a good idea not to avoid steroids.

Why are you pushing forth an equivalence fallacy?
>>
>>69439175
That's really sad. Can't feel too bad, though. How many other people in Nyaramba have worse problems than that, but you never hear about them because they're not international athletes? She's just back in the same boat she was born into.
>>
>>69439175
>literally cheats and steals to make money
>gets caught

same old story desu senpai baka
>>
>>69441085
*a good idea to avoid steroids*
>>
>>69440954

>dumb nigger - only one source of income, jeopardized (and destroyed) it by doing illegal shit

>smart white man - multiple sources of income, destroyed one by doing illegal shit, others still viable

Damn that white privilege! Whites are so fucking privileged by being able to think of the future and open multiple paths for themselves!
>>
>>69441085
>>69440980

Youre misunderstanding me. Im not saying hes not entitled to his "savings". Im talking about fraud being committed by being a fake role-model.
>>
>>69440954
>At least she wasnt ripping people off as a fake role model

You're right, obviously she wasn't actually good enough at what she did to be a worthy role model to anyone. Should have run better, isn't that what blacks should be really good at...you know because lions and police and shit?
>>
>>69441166

>second word is nigger

Kek. Stay mad.
>>
>>69441200

>memes memes and stereotypes

Never change pol.
>>
>>69441192
Did she have to pay anything back?
No.
Why?
Because hurt feelings and unfortunate outcomes is regrettable, not fraud, and that's part of the risk that sponsors take.

I mean, you could advise them to sue both of them, and I'd really like to see you try.

But then again
>Austrians
>Ever succeeding
>>
File: plebbit.jpg (15 KB, 230x219) Image search: [Google]
plebbit.jpg
15 KB, 230x219
>>69441230

>no arguments
>le stay mad xDDD
>>
File: 1328569346972.jpg (46 KB, 600x471) Image search: [Google]
1328569346972.jpg
46 KB, 600x471
>>69439175
so, you are telling me she didn't save any of the money she acquired through cheating since 2011?
in-fucking-possible
poor thing
>>
>>69439175
>be athelete
>take steroids
>win money in contests
>found out you're a cheating scumbag

Will they take her illegaly won money back?

Fraud is a penal offense

She should just go work an honest job instead of complaining
>>
>>69440477
wew lad..

chequed
>>
GIBS

ME

DAT
>>
>>69441192
I'm pretty sure that there's nothing illegal about putting forth a fraudulent public image, lest everyone from Nikki Minaj to Bob Dylan to Eminem to Hillary Clinton would be tried and convicted.
>>
>>69441379

She's a nigger, of course she didn't save any. Probably spent it all on lottery tickets lmao! Back to the mud hut stupid negress!
>>
>>69439175
On a completely unrelated note : I think we should really let people use all means to enhance themselves
just imagine
>300kg+ lunk of muscles playing football or rugby
>the carnage on the field
or
>marathon runners finishing the 40clicks in under 1h30
>swimmers going so fast they create waves

god, watching sports would be so good
>>
>>69441654

Isn't MMA a sport where they openly roid?

I agree though we need to wait for doping-allowed sports to become more popular.
>>
>>69441654
kek, but don't people permanetly ruin their life with doping already?
>>
>>69441390
>Will they take her illegaly won money back?
The money wasn't illegally won. She got it for winning track events. It was given freely.

There may have been an investigation but I very much doubt it would ever lead to a conviction. The law only covers drug use, in her case it would be "internal possession", and that rarely ever results in any worthwhile consequences. Besides, the police didn't administer the test, and by that line of reasoning anyone who fails a drug test for employment would get convicted.
>>
>>69439175
Don't break the rules if you can't bear the consequences.
>>
its ridiculous how doping is still banned when 99% of elite athletes use peds
>>
>>69440816
No-one ever said that, stop strawmanning this hard.
>>
>>69442258
What's ridiculous is the amount of money that athletes make in the first place. I don't expect them to make the equivalent of minimum wage or even as little as a neurosurgeon but holy shit. It's absurd.
>>
>>69441263
>no argument
Never change leftypol
>>
>>69441654
It would probably only end with people drugging themselves to an early grave.
>>
File: 1434219941776.png (48 KB, 1478x785) Image search: [Google]
1434219941776.png
48 KB, 1478x785
>kenya
>expecting any real person to give the slightest shit
>>
>>69440662
>rich guy does drugs
>rich guy gets the same ban as her
>get even more rich from doing advertisement and endorsements because he is smart and played his cards right
>still gets respect because he survived cancer twice.
>>
>>69440477
huehuehue
>>
>>69442877
Anabolic steroids don't kill you though.
>>
File: Eastwood_Good_Bad_and_the_Ugly.png (165 KB, 342x310) Image search: [Google]
Eastwood_Good_Bad_and_the_Ugly.png
165 KB, 342x310
>>69442877
So?
>>
>>69440347
I said this to some drunk bitch one night who was complaining about something she herself caused and the basement of lunacy these words drove her into was fucking epic. By far my favorite phrase.
>>
She cheated, she has absolutely no one to blame for it but herself.
>>
>>69439175
"What will I do now? What will I eat now?"
Sand and dirt
>>
>>69439175
Tough shit for her.
>>
>>69440477
wew boy
>>
>>69439175

THIS IS THE WHITE MANS FAULT
>>
>>69439175
WE NIGGAZ WE NIGGAZ WE WE DRUG NIGGAZ

WE NIGGAZ NIG NIGGAZ DRUG DOIN NIGGAZ

GET REKT NIGGER
>>
>>69439175
> doping
> didnt save any of those US dollars
> back to the shitty side of the shanty town built on the rubbish tip of a slum
> niggers.
> why is pol always right?
>>
>>69440662
fuck off cuck.
armstrong lost all his endorsements, can never race again and nobody is giving him a dime.
his foundation didnt get him a nickel, that all went to the charity

but he wasnt nigger-rich flossin beyond his means, so he can pay off his fines (which the negress did NOT get) and still not have to suck cocks at a truck stop in wyoming just to keep his belly full.

nigga shoulda saved a couple zimbabwe-bucks in case she got caught, but niggers dont plan for the future.
>>
>>69440662

He's not respected at all in the cycling world. Everyone thinks he's a major league asshole who's ruined the sport's reputation. I mean, everyone *knows* riders dope, but it wasn't CNN headlines until this idiot made so many enemies in the industry that they turned against him and destroyed him. Seriously. They hate him.
>>
>>69439175
>What does /pol/ think?

i think it's unfortunate she got caught because all professional athletes, especially track athletes, are on drugs.
>>
>>69439175
THE BLACK DEVIL GOT A HOLD OF HER
NEW CHAPTER IN NATION OF ISLAM
BLACK DEVIL HERE
BLACK THERE
BLACK DEVIL EVERYWHERE
>>
>>69439175
tough shit don't cheat you cunt

what she did was theft
>>
>>69444209
>He's not respected at all in the cycling world.

yes he is, especially by pros and amateurs who compete, because they know the truth. everyone is on drugs.

what they say in public is not what they actually believe. if you've been road cycling for more than a few years, you've learned the truth about the sport, and if you haven't, you'll learn soon enough.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRYEz8KqYZE

>who says?

watch the first minute of this. this is why lance won so many tours.
>>
>>69439175
I'm sure this is true with most athletes, they just haven't been caught
>>
>>69439175

>Waahhh I broke the law and they caught me wahhhh it's not fair

Every woman's excuse, every time.
>>
>>69441192
>fraud being committed by being a fake role-model.

Every role model is a fraud. There are no heroes.

>Armstrong's teammate, Tyler Hamilton told "60 Minutes" that Armstrong did use banned substances, including the blood doping agent EPO. "He took what we all took," said Hamilton, "really no difference between Lance Armstrong and I'd say the majority of the peloton, you know."

But don't worry, because the US Postal Service has launched a lawsuit against Lance and his teammates worth $40 million because taking drugs was a violation of terms in their contract. So he's getting justice. He's not getting off the hook because he's a white man.
>>
>>69444379
if someone gets caught using drugs in the sporting world the others think "glad it wasn't me"
>>
File: 1447869920224.png (7 KB, 281x306) Image search: [Google]
1447869920224.png
7 KB, 281x306
>>69441847
>kek, but don't people permanetly ruin their life with doping already?

Hasn't stopped /fit/ from pumping their bodies with all kinds of formula, even if it leaves them wondering for multiple threads how many cancers they will get from it.
>>
Cant really blame her. If i was a decent athlete from an african shithole, I'd use every means available to try and win and escape that hellhole. Her only mistake was getting caught.
>>
>>69439175
endurance sports are a complete farce.
just let them use performance enhancing drugs and may the best drug-company win!
>>
>>69439175
>What does /pol/ think?

Honestly every pro athlete today is using steroids and other drugs.

If you read about sport you should know this by now. The difference is how well they can hide it and what drugs that aren't banned but have enhancing effects they can use before a ban.

Keeping drugs out of sport is a hypocritical endeavour when everyone hails the people who juice and produce record breaking performance.

Legalize it. Let athletes be the most übermensch we can make them even if it ruins them for life. That's a choice they can make.

Ronnie Coleman is a crippled old man but people idolize his obvious steroid performance bodybuilding. Was it worth it? I don't know. He apparently felt it was. His fans might be split but they're all fans because he did.
Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.