[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
new evidence of Belgian failing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4
Guys, I did some research and found another Belgian failing.

Today it was said that two suspects have surfaced in the Brussels attacks. Mohamed Bakkali, one of them. His name was found on the laptop that one of the suicide bro's threw in a bin outside their last safehouse, his house was searched and it's clear they found surveillance footage of a nuclear facility official's house on data carriers there.

Here comes the fucked up part.

He was arrested for the Paris attacks for aiding and partaking in a terrorist organizations working. He had rented a flat that was used to stash weapons and explosives for Paris.

He was arrested nov' 2015 and in dec' 2015 it was decided to keep him in jail 'at least one more month'. It's unclear and kept quiet as far as I know when he was released. He is now thought to have enabled this attack as well.

Sources:
(new suspect + another escaped bomber)
http://deredactie.be/cm/vrtnieuws.english/News/1.2610664
(Dutch, mohameds previous arrest)
http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/957/Binnenland/article/detail/2543985/2015/12/02/Zesde-verdachte-van-aanslagen-in-Parijs-blijft-aangehouden.dhtml
>>
>>69437955
Wasn't this on pol a couple days ago?
I thought this guy and his brother had planned, but his brother bailed out for some reason. They already knew about them and let them go because of lack of evidence or some bullshit.
>>
>>69437955
They've arrested dozens since Paris, I'm going to guess most have been released already.

Only three or four have been killed during raids and the only other person than Abdelslam I've heard that has charged with any serious crime was that Ferry C. who was let go due to lack of evidence.
>>
>>69437955
Also heard they found pictures of some Belgian politician's house.
>>
>>69438127
No man, that's his brother, who indeed was arrested before (and twice sent back by Turkey). This is Another mistake. This one is bigger, they can't blame it on Turkey.

>>69438342
Sources?

>>69438255
Faisal, he was released yeah. There's 30 known accomplices to Paris, they've gotten pretty much none aside from the known 9 attackers. They claim there's 'more out there' that cooperated on Paris.
>>
>>69438342
Too bad they didn't kill the politician
At least they got some leftist white traitors
>>
>>69438592
>They claim there's 'more out there' that cooperated on Paris.

And most have addresses in DC.
>>
>>69437955
Did anyone hear about the plastic explosive found in a swedish nuclear powerplant? That was memory-holed pretty quickly
>>
>>69439054
No. And 'memory holed' ? Elaborate
>>
>>69439054
https://www.rt.com/news/raises-nuclear-level-plant-361/
http://oilprice.com/Alternative-Energy/Nuclear-Power/Mystery-of-Explosives-at-Swedish-NPP-Deepens.html
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/explosives-found-near-swedish-nuclear-plant-7873542.html
Here you go lad.
>>
Do you know what's embarrassing? Fucking turkroaches warned them. They said they have this dangerous jihadist and they should be more careful with their borders but they didn't care because there's no way terrorists would come that way.
>>
>>69438592
>Belgium premier's residence, office found on bomber's laptop

http://archive.is/lRFyl

Source is Chicago Tribune
>>
>>69437955
why aren't there happening threads for a guy that worked in a nuclear plant that was attacked and had his security pass stolen?
>>
>>69439316
Dafuq, they are planning nuclear attacks on a Europe-wide scale..

They stole some security guards badge here after breaking into his house and executing him. His house wasn't trashed or stolen from ,just his execution and his badge. Yet police claim it was 'a normal robbery-murder'.

Aside from that and them spying on officials, they aren't just trying to bomb mindlessly, they were probably stashing those bombs for when they had enough info and data to place the bombs on the most dangerous and sensitive place.

>>69439896
Basically this, he was executed btw. In his own house. So clearly they knew where he lived just to steal the badge. 'Nothing suspicious, move along'.
>>
>>69439690
http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/36484/Aanslagen-Brussel/article/detail/2659973/2016/03/29/Dreigingsniveau-4-voor-federaal-parlement.dhtml

This ties in smoothly with the gov trying to enable different threat levels for specific parts of Belgium as opposed to the whole.
They wanted to raise the threat level to max 4 only for the parliament and reduce it to three dor the rest of Belgium.
>>
>>69440131
I did notice they lowered the level to 3 a few days after
>>
>>69440204
Technically, but OCAD is the organism that analyses and decides the threat level. OCAD decided it to be reduced to three (imminent threat but no specific evidence) but the Senate and Chamber of representatives basically ignored that and implemented level 4 for themselves, because you know, fuck the peoples safety and stuff.

Not to mention that OCAD can not have adequate data to make this analysis because the institution that filters all the information the police get and decide which information is imporant enough to pass on to OCAD (thus the information they base theyr analysis on) has said they are overrun and undermanned and can not process the data. So basically, OCAD can't even give proper analysis anyway.
>>
>>69440478
OP, search "Belgium, failed state." No telling us anything new. After next attack out of Belgium (there will be one, look at demographics) they'll finally end the Shenegen, and might save (some of Europe). You bastards never should have been a nation. In a few years you won't be.
>>
File: BELGIUM_COVER_UP.png (2 MB, 1592x2662) Image search: [Google]
BELGIUM_COVER_UP.png
2 MB, 1592x2662
>>
>>69439316
FUUUCK
>>
>>69440624
why aren't the responsible for letting them go, thus causing death and injuries to many people brought to justice, ie. hanged on a square?
(rhetorical question)
>>
>>69440587
can't wait to be fair
>>
>>69441102

It's a tradeoff between risk of attacks and risk of getting into trouble with the media/courts for human rights violations. The people who let him go might be decent competent people trying to balance two contradictioning incentives given by their higher ups. Can't make a judgement without more information.
>>
File: belgcoverup2.png (745 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
belgcoverup2.png
745 KB, 1024x1024
>>69441102
I'm putting a video together on the information available.

It is inexcusable, that government entities, designed to provide security for the people, would let this happen.

In fact it is so negligent, that it looks as though it was done intentionally.
>>
>>69441102
>why aren't they kiling or arresting jewish puppets?
I wonder
>>
>catch a terrorist in a flat full of explosives
>jail him for a month
>>
>>69440587
We should not have been. If Leopold succeeded we would have been Great-Holland. Majority of people only demand to hold on to Brussels out of stubbornes towards Wallonia. I'd prefer to build a wall around Flemish Balgium and keep all of Wallonia and Brussels out. Let them keep their EUtopia.

>>69441338
Please do, I'd love to see it. Don't forget to mention how police claimed it was 'a normal robbery' when they tracked him down and murdered him in his house to steal ONLY that badge.
If you can, put my info that's in the OP in there too.
If you want more info, go to my tumblr (Letsgetthingsright.tumblr) it's got numoerous videos and old articles for example on ISIS 'protests' that were allowed etc at our prisons and shit.

>>69442152
This. He was even officially charged with being part of a terrorist organization. And there wasn't a sentence? There was even evidence that was undeniable..
>>
>>69437955
hey im happy
if the cucks want to be so politically correct let them burn in their pc shed
>>
>>69443192
Then why not amplify this and let everyone know. Help light the shed.
>>
My Government after the explosion of multi-storey houses invaded Chechnya. 300 kilos of RDX "accidentally" fall into the hands of "terrorists" and two houses in ruins. Haha, we believe!
>>
File: 1455585718025.gif (207 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1455585718025.gif
207 KB, 500x500
>>69443049
Saved the links from this thread, I will go through them later.

Currently in the process of putting everything in chronological order, prior to recording further commentary for it.

Originally, I was going to begin with the Paris attacks, then work my way forward, however after researching the individuals, the information there really deserves another separate spotlight.
>>
>>69443732
There's a lot of data to plow through, be sure to check at least three sources if you can for every item you want to talk about, to make sure nothing slips through that lefties can use against you by claiming it's fake or partly wrong.

Perhaps if you're capable you could even put a little timeline in your video. You got a YT channel I can check up on later? In case I miss the vid being posted here.
>>
>>69443362
maybe it would be a ood idea to let independent media from neighbouring countries know.

France would be a good way to start. I bet once they publish truth the truth will be known.
>>
>>69443732
Btw, a juicy scoop if you wanna put some lolz in your video. Not that important but just shows the integration of Muslims in Belgium on all levels, aside from Turkish politicians walking out during Belgiums acknowledgement of Turkies Armernian genocide for example.
(http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/36484/Aanslagen-Brussel/article/detail/2662254/2016/03/31/Medewerker-Crisiscentrum-ontkent-in-telefoongesprek-het-bestaan-van-Israel-Dit-tart-alle-verbeelding.dhtml) This dude is a Muslim who works are the Federal crisis center and does phonecalls to help people, a dude called to repatriate two dead jews that died in Brussels to Israel and the employee just fucks with him and keeps saying 'its called Palestina, sir',
>They just need to get back to Israel
>Palestina
>No wtf dont you know Israel?
>No, sir, I'm only aware of jews occupying Palestine, so I'll send him to Palestina
>>
>>69445312

belgium just isn't a real country. oh and please get rid of tihange this crap reactor will contaminate half of europe.
belgium should be splitted between france, netherlands and a small part to germany.
>>
You know should just release him again.
>>
>>69445312
#yuropthebest #tolerance #multicultural

I bet he wont even get fired
>>
>>69446699
Kek. If Thiange blows up it'll reach West-Germany before it reaches me, and nothing of value will be lost. It might even do Europe a favor is Wallonia and all it's shitskins and reds will be dead and that lefty part of Germany.

Anyway, the gov has already started sending letters to important citizens. We shouldn't know but my pharmacist told me when I picked up a pack or Iodine that 'prominent' people already had their stash.

>>69447964
We can't all live in paradise and get to shoot Muzzies all day without repercussions.
>>
Shameless self bump because it needs to be seen
>>
>>69439316

Is his link to this ?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11723764/Forty-grenades-180-detonators-and-plastic-explosives-stolen-from-French-military-base.html

Hope the guy we caught are being handle properly.
>>
>>69448122
>We shouldn't know but my pharmacist told me when I picked up a pack or Iodine that 'prominent' people already had their stash.
So shit really is bound to happen.
As much as I like being edgy and say "good riddance" when I'm here, it really scares the shit outta me.
If it hits Tihange, I'm fucked. I'd gladly move away from here but I'm not a pussy-ass Syrian, I don't want to leave my family here.
Shit got dark so quickly...
>>
>>69449319
No nigger, it links to articles of explosives without detonators found in a Swedish nuclear facility, or am I misunderstanding your question?

>>69449668
I live within the first blast range of Doel nuclear plant. I advise you to get you and your family these pills. Just ask your pharmacist for Iodine/Jodium. It's free and they can't say no, if they act up just go to another.

The chance is small for now, but it's very clear that some groups are working on a European wide nuclear attack. And when the threat gets obvious or serious there won't be any pills left. Technically the government needs to give every citizen a pack, but thats ten pills for 11 mil people, they just don't have that amount. That's why the 'important' people get theirs first. Mine are already out of date, but the pharmacist said the gov declared the dates to be prolonged for ten years, ie, they're already running out.
>>
>>69438592
Your country is fucked anyway can't make a difference why do you even try?
>>
>>69439690
YOU HAD ONE JOB ISIS
>>
Why did my post get fucking censored?
>>
>>69449962
>>69450401
Huh strange.
It was invisible to me.
Never mind.
>>
>>69449885

It could be the sames explosives retard, that were stolen some months ago, we are finding everywhere now.
>>
>be european
>go outside
>get raped
>go to airport
>get bombed
>get on metro
>get bombed
>ban guns
>go to concert
>get shot
>go to hospital for "free" treatment
>doctor is booked for the next 90 days
>bleed to death while waiting
>get fined for dying without a license
>family sells your burka, koran, and goat to pay for your funeral
>>
>>69449960
Keep your shit defeatist American attitude out of here.

>>69450567
>Some months ago
>Swedish article from 2012
>Calls me a retard

>>69450742
>Be American
>Be in denial
>>
>>69451081
>>Be American
>>Be in denial

Your capital is more than 25% Muslim.
You're pissed off at the wrong people asshole.
>>
>>69451081

Things really are as bad as /pol/ says for practically every nation it makes fun of. You shouldn't get upset, just realize it's a problem and do everything you can to fix it.
>>
>>69437955
now you cucks know that guantanamo is a necessary good thing
>>
>>69452485
>now you cucks know that gulag is a necessary good thing
FTFY.
>>
I don't undestand why they would bother blowing up our nuclear reactors. Wait ten years more and they will fail by themselves
>>
>>69451751
I'm pissed off at Americans coming to inject threads with dumbass EU-USA bs. Your own country is 20% nigger and they dominate the gov and social life as much as cucks and muzzies do here. Listen to yourself and stop trying to bitch against the wrong people.

>>69451881
I wasn't even pissed, I was simply pointing out how in denial an American must be to pretend he can't say that same exact shit about himself.

>>69453223
Caliphate can't wait. Their offspring are already retarded, best to get the radiation out of the way as soon as possible
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.