[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You can only post in this thread if you love and respect your Mother.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6
File: Adele-Arms-Open-Wide1.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
Adele-Arms-Open-Wide1.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1944
>Degenerate women haters need not apply

Who else here love they mama, and know that strong families need strong women, as much as strong men.

>is she white?
>>
pretty sure she gave me autism
>>
>>69437798
My mom is white but a whore and xanax popping degenerate who blames her problems on everyone else. Why should I respect her?
>>
>>69437798
posting because i love your mum too op
>>
>>69437798
>love they mama
>is she white?

I automatically know the answer to that question. fucking speak english
>>
No anon, mother worship is degenerate. Respect both parents, especially the father. The under appreciation of fathers in our society is harmful.
>>
>>69437798
she's an MMO addict and gets hit on by nerd on the internet all day even though she's 50

she also has more gold than virtually anyone in the game but still sucks at pvp

i wish she'd stop playing but she just refuses

i thought i was supposed to be the weirdo who plays online games all day but apparently not
>>
>>69438103
lol what does she play wow?
>>
I had a mother for the first 22 years of my life...

Miss her.
>>
>>69437798
Idk she hanged herself two years ago.
>>
>>69438180
nah gw2 which is even worse

tried to get her to play other stuff but gw2 is just easy enough for her to play. she's not good she's just determined as hell
>>
>>69437798

My mother was the strongest feminist bullshit spitting women I have ever seen and she would have needed a man to shut her the fuck up. She would have been the best right hand a man could wish for himself. But after WWII only cucks remained in germany and cultural marxism got hold of her. She made so many wrong decisions and I was just too young to understand that women just cannot think for themselves.

She died around this time last year and I miss her so bad. She was the last one in the world who really cared about me, always giving more than she took.

I miss you mama.
>>
>>69437798
My mother is a drug addict and an embarrassment. I keep in contact with her family but not her.
Every poor piece of garbage I've ever befriended has lived their mother because they were stronk single wimminz who don't need no man, it's like fucking Stockholm Syndrome with these fucking idiots
>>
>>69438102
This tbqh
>>
>>69438102
I used to hate my dad because he cheated on my mom. As I get older I see why; my mom's fucking psychotic and does nothing but complain, which pushes everybody away from her, including myself. My dad's one of the smartest people I know, but he's a total asshole at times. I find it hard to respect either of them, but I sympathize a bit more with my father.
>>
>>69438182
>>69438258

LOL faggots.

I don't love my mother. She's crazy. She says "I love you" to me but I don't say it back. I really... don't love her. She's nothing but a dumb bitch, just like all women.
>>
Tfw mom only calls you to talk about her grandchildren. :^(
>>
>>69438429
You're a fucking peurile edgelord but hopefully you'll grow out of it someday.
>>
>>69438103
Mine is 48 and plays battlefield 4 a ton. She's always been very good with computers.
>>
I love my mom. She's the reason I'm red pilled now. She's always treated me like I'm the most important person on the planet. She isn't a push over though, knows when to put her foot down, but she also supports my dreams. My mother has her issues and she's not perfect, but I love her for all of that. I respect my step-dad. We've had our issues, but he's taught me how to be responsible and how to be my own boss when it comes to business. Can't really respect my biological father. He says he loves me, but I wasn't important enough for him to overcome his gambling issues, he didn't think of me the day he kidnapped a woman and tried to rob her.

I consider myself lucky I don't have the same types of family issues you guys deal with.
>>
My mom divorced my dad who worked his ass off 6 days a week because she felt unfulfilled. She spends most her time now addicted to kikebook posting propaganda for Bernie.
>>
>>69438429
How's being 14?
>>
>>69438645
>>69438645

I will never say "I love you" to my mother again.

She really pissed me off. I won't go into specifics though. Let's just say that not everyone has kids for the right reasons. Some people, like my mother, try to use their kids as ego fulfillment.
>>
>>69437798

>if you replied to this thread the NSA now knows about your relationship with your mum.
>>
>>69438906
Have you lived a day on your own? I really doubt that you have.
>>
>>69438429
Careful around the edges!
>>
Have not seen or spoken to my mother since the day I turned 17, left for boot camp the next day, been 10 years
Hope the worthless bitch gets cancer and dies a slow agonizing death
She let her father molest me, when I was old enough to say no she would help hold me down
Been close a couple of times to returning home and killing all if them
Every fucker I shot in Afghanistan I pretended was her, couldn't kill her enough times
>>
>>69438791
Did she work when they were together?
>>
>>69438102
THANKS DAD
>>
>>69439251
Kill yourself.
>>
>>69437798
reporting in

>>69438182
>>69438280

;___;
>>
File: 1450869679251.jpg (30 KB, 369x292) Image search: [Google]
1450869679251.jpg
30 KB, 369x292
>when your mother is the nicest person you've ever met
feels really good man
>>
>>69439185
Yeah 4 days a week at some cushy secretary job that was only 5 minutes away
>>
>mfw my mom punched me and tried to get into a physical fight with me tonight
>>
>>69437798
She doesn't like Trump :(
>>
>>69437798
My mother was called Resurrection. Imagine my dissapointment when she died. Mom didn't deliver.
>>
Mine is smart and very nice but also a little neurotic. She's worked as a computer programmer for HP since the late 90s, makes bank. My dad is very good at keeping her in check. She never did anything violent against me other than a general slap.

9/10 mom.
>>
File: jenn0r.jpg (8 KB, 186x270) Image search: [Google]
jenn0r.jpg
8 KB, 186x270
>>69439747
yfw you're probably a freeloading brony who masturbates into daipers and clogs the toilet
>>
>>69439747
This post reminds me to be thankful I'm not cheap white trash.
>>
Mom is awesome. All other women are garbage though. Except for a few of mom's friends.
>>
>>69437798
>Falling for the "I luvs mummy" meme
You're only an investment to be managed, anon. You've been cucked at birth.
>>
>>69438375
is that because youre a complainer AND an asshole?
>>
>>69437798
Am a mummys boy. I used to love getting drunk with her, she'd always end up boxing some sluts. She doesn't drink anymore lol
>>
>>69438429
you're a faggot. Patriotism stems from love for the mother. You're no patriot, youre a worthless oxygen thief. If you don't tell your mother you love her when shes says she loves you, you need to go and take a long walk off a short bridge
>>
>>69438469
tfw shes actually calling to talk to you but youre too retarded to contribute to a conversation
>>
>>69438015
upvoted
>>
>>69438783
>redpilled
>enjoys thinking about being the most important person on the planet

you fucking idiot
>>
>>69441388
>Patriotism stems from love for the mother.
No it doesn't. You're thinking of Matriotism
>>
>>69437798
>is she white?

fuck you butch ass nigga, a mother is sacred.
most of the time.
>>
File: 1449166400029.gif (2 MB, 350x234) Image search: [Google]
1449166400029.gif
2 MB, 350x234
>tfw Nazi
>tfw Mom and Dad are Commies
>tfw like to imagine them wearing UdSSR uniforms

Someday Mom... Someday I'll get you a soviet soldier uniform.
>>
File: 1459239151406.jpg (26 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1459239151406.jpg
26 KB, 400x400
>>69438015
>>
>>69438258
probably because she found out you were a fag and would never be able to give her grandchildren. hope youre happy
>>
I have a lovely good christian mother

god bless everyone
>>
>>69441536
umm no, im not. im not going to be taking lessons from a retard yank tonight
>>
>>69438102
My father is a drunk degenerate who cant get his life together after fifty fucking years on this planet.

My mother taught me self-reliance, taught me life-skills like how to fix an engine, fill out a tax return and manage my finances. Respect must be earned, if it is granted just because it is expected it becomes meaningless. My father will always be my father and I am not going to cut him out of my life but as for respect? Fuck that.
>>
>>69437798
My mother was and is an alcoholic and a mental.
I stopped loving her, but I have no feelings towards her at all.
It feels like there is literally a hole where my feelings towards my mom should be.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.