[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you feel knowing that everything that you write here is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: download.png (2 KB, 151x151) Image search: [Google]
download.png
2 KB, 151x151
How do you feel knowing that everything that you write here is logged by Cloudflare and given straight to SJWs
>>
I hope it triggers them and they have a suicide epidemic
>>
File: 1459328330794.jpg (302 KB, 1044x1220) Image search: [Google]
1459328330794.jpg
302 KB, 1044x1220
>>69437623
to know people are actively reading my shitposting trying to draw a coherent thought process in it feels nice
>>
I actually think girls who colour their hair with bright neon colours are super cute. It's my number 1 fetish, I just want to hug and kiss them.
>>
>>69437803
CUTE
>>
File: cum.png (256 KB, 500x339) Image search: [Google]
cum.png
256 KB, 500x339
>>69437623
>>
NIGGERS JEWS FAGS AND CHOLOS NIGGERS JEWS FAGS AND CHOLOS NIGGERS JEWS FAGS AND CHOLOS NIGGERS JEWS FAGS AND CHOLOS NIGGERS JEWS FAGS AND CHOLOS NIGGERS JEWS FAGS AND CHOLOS NIGGERS JEWS FAGS AND CHOLOS NIGGERS JEWS FAGS AND CHOLOS NIGGERS JEWS FAGS AND CHOLOS NIGGERS JEWS FAGS AND CHOLOS

BITCH

NIGGERS JEWS FAGS AND CHOLOS NIGGERS JEWS FAGS AND CHOLOS NIGGERS JEWS FAGS AND CHOLOS NIGGERS JEWS FAGS AND CHOLOS NIGGERS JEWS FAGS AND CHOLOS NIGGERS JEWS FAGS AND CHOLOS NIGGERS JEWS FAGS AND CHOLOS NIGGERS JEWS FAGS AND CHOLOS NIGGERS JEWS FAGS AND CHOLOS NIGGERS JEWS FAGS AND CHOLOS

WHERE MY NIGGAS AT?????!
>>
>>69438222
agreed
>>
File: cloudflare.png (52 KB, 688x424) Image search: [Google]
cloudflare.png
52 KB, 688x424
>>69437623
I'm trying to handle it, but I've to allow one IP every hour otherwise I get 404 and can't browse 4chan.
>>
>>69437882
ITS A TRAP
>>
>>69438378
what do you use to vpn?
>>
>>69438408
I don't have any vpn active now, 4chan bans them.
>>
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.