[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 722.png (43 KB, 748x240) Image search: [Google]
722.png
43 KB, 748x240
Daily reminder
>>
>>69436742

That the University's winning streak is ending?
>>
>>69436742

Didn't they pick Yeb Guacamole to be the Republican nominee?
>>
>>69436742

Could we maybe get link anon?
>>
>>69436742
Just gonna have to end.
>>
File: image.png (890 KB, 1610x816) Image search: [Google]
image.png
890 KB, 1610x816
>>69436742
PINPONPINPONNN!

Don't mind me and my commiemobile! We are rushing to Make America Equal Again by taxing the rich!
>>
>>69436742
>Trump goes to republican delegation without majority
>Brokered delegation habbens
>Republican party disintegrates
>FBI charges Shillary with being a dumb cunt
>Sanders becomes defacto Dems nominee
>Election comes down to Trump vs Cruz vs Sanders
>Sanders wins

I dunno, seems like a stretch.
>>
>>69436742
They have Jeb! as the Republican nom. Pretty sure they're already screwed.
>>
>>69437006
>Sanders becomes defacto Dems nominee
Except that isnt going to happen. If Clinton drops out and Sanders doesn't take the majority they'll give it to Biden or some other insider.

Same as the Rs want to do to Trump.
>>
>>69437318
Wait wait wait I got it

>Trump goes to republican delegation without majority
>Brokered delegation habbens
>Republican party disintegrates
>Trump says he didn't really want to be president anyway
>FBI finds Shillary is a dumb cunt but doesn't take legal action against her
>Democratic party disintegrates
>Bernie goes independent
>Suddenly, Bernie and Trump team up as the independent anti-establishment card
>3 way race between Cruz, Shillary, and Bernie/Trump
>Bernie/Trump wins
>Entire planet loses their minds
>Scientology proven real, ayylien ship shows up and takes followers away
>Asteroid hits earth in 2017, wiping out humanity forever

That's better. More believable IMO.
>>
the media class keeps forgetting that it is actual people who end up making the decision. hillary is not that appealing to most voters, and her superdelegates aren't permanent. that bird locked it up for sanders, and he'll win most of the remaining states
>>
>>69436742
>texas sharpshooter fallacy

never fails
(except when it does)
>>
>>69437621
This, birds = democracy. Sanders can't fail now.

Have you guys donated today? My mom gave me 20 bucks because I said I wanted to get a used game from Gamestop but I decided to give it to Bern instead. Match me!
>>
>>69436742
>They predicted Sanders-O'Malley ticket garnered 404 electoral votes to Jeb Bush-Marco Rubio's 114 votes.

Oh yes.
>>
>>69436847
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAbMNZXx8mQ

University and berniefags BTFO
>>
>>69436742
he wont fucking win primary. enough of this meme that he has a chance. be realistic.
(and I personaly wish he would cos Clinton is Evil boss of this election)
>>
File: LiberalFaces.jpg (259 KB, 894x599) Image search: [Google]
LiberalFaces.jpg
259 KB, 894x599
>>69437920
It's sad that this could be an actual post on Reddit. They really do sound this pathetic.

I have a theory that these beta males are the offspring of the men who submitted to previous invading countries in order to survive rather than be executed. Submissive and seeking the group collective like females. A trait literally bred into them through losing wars.
>>
File: nazieaglesheild.jpg (16 KB, 238x300) Image search: [Google]
nazieaglesheild.jpg
16 KB, 238x300
>>69437920
>birds=democracy

Heh.
>>
>>69436742
This was back in december 2015 in the simulation it was Sanders vs Yeb
>>
Taxes get raised by outgoing presidents, not incoming ones.

I don't think Sanders has a chance.
>>
If we raise taxes we can give it to the more marginalized groups such as blacks thereby creating a more equal society where everyone has a home and a nice car. Just keep giving money and remember to keep tweeting #Birdiesanders
>>
>>69439034
Through surviving wars, too. They were the ones who would find a way out of fighting, so many of the real men were killed or maimed while the beta males didn't even see combat.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.