[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Something's going on with Trump's numbers in the polls.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1459112635852.jpg (99 KB, 633x960) Image search: [Google]
1459112635852.jpg
99 KB, 633x960
Something's going on with Trump's numbers in the polls. Right now, Trump is starting to drop below Cruz.

What do you think will happen to Trump's campaign, /pol/?
>>
It's not numbers dropping, its media saying numbers are dropping to play on mass instincts as well as shills all over Internet making threads like this.
>>
>>69434672
Trump me m8, I'd rather have trump over any of the other shills.

But according to:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/gop_pres_primary/

Trump's ten points below Cruz
>>
nothing is going on so it's slumping until the next election. it'll pick up and he'll crush rato and then it will be him and the friendly birded merchant.
>>
he keeps saying retarded shit and people are getting sick of it
>>
>>69434606

He seems to be fucking up a lot lately. But we'll just have to wait and see how things turn out.
>>
>>69434768

In Wisconsin...

Trump hasn't won every state. It's not that shocking or confusing.
>>
>>69434606
I live in Wisconsin, and I'll be surprised if Trump wins.

I think rural working class people like him, but the people in the cities are GIGANTIC PUSSIES. Liberal pussies. Like they don't like his harsh tone or something. Think he's hitler.

It's possible that he will win, maybe there's more supporters than what I'm seeing.
>>
>>69434606

This is called concern trolling. It's where a shill pretends to be on the side they're fighting, and subtly try to suggest things that damage the other side.

Ignore/hide thread.
>>
>>69435957
I live in western north carolina, henderson county specifically. Cruz won my county and surrounding counties, but won in larger counties. I saw only a few trump signs and massive amounts of cruz super pac signs goddamn everywhere.
>>
>>69434606
The NYC hucksterism is getting old, the people have been adequately entertained but now it's time to do some 'splaining about real issues and The Hair isn't about that. This campaign can't be a WWE shoot forever, but Donnie's having a hard time dropping the character. The first chink in the armor was the whole "hands are indicative" incident, and the gradeschool pissing match with Cruz involving their wives is actually offending some of Donnie's biggest supporters.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.