[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you deal with the constant feelings of anger, despair,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 10
File: 1408138092144.jpg (33 KB, 595x536) Image search: [Google]
1408138092144.jpg
33 KB, 595x536
How do you deal with the constant feelings of anger, despair, and hopelessness that the redpill causes?
>>
>>69434227
Gain a cruel sense of humor.
>>
>>69434227
By forgetting about them and doing something more productive with your life, like reading a book, Or, even better, start learning Assembly and transfer your files to a microprocessor and hook up some gears to it to carry out automated physical work for you. If you put your mind to something else, something interesting happens: You forget about all your incoherent, I-like-you-and-I-hate-you nonsense and pride that makes you miserable.
>>
Try to change the world around me.
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 2000x1333
>>69434227
How does the redpill give you depression anon?
>>
File: makeitstop.gif (71 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
makeitstop.gif
71 KB, 255x255
>>69434227
Waiting for habbening threads and spreading redpills. When I first discovered it, it I couldn't sleep for a few days, but slowly it gets better if you can handle it.
>>
heroin
>>
>>69434425
This. The redpill is a thought virus; you feel most at ease when you're spreading it.
>>
>>69434227
By not being such a faggot.
>>
>>69434227
Alcohol.
>>
It is indeed a heavy burden anon, but bear it we must

Hobbies keep my mind occupied and away from those dark thoughts. The gym, reading, writing, cooking, anything that requires my full attention.
>>
File: Ps155.png (77 KB, 728x90) Image search: [Google]
Ps155.png
77 KB, 728x90
>>
>>69434227
Ride the tiger
>>
Sending you a hug (female here) the red pill can be pretty hard to digest once swallowed... just the sheer evil involved, the fact that they have so much power, and the fact that the majority is so brainwashed. But making us feel hopeless is one of their tricks, so we have to make sure we never fall for it, never give in. Take good care of yourself.. Workout, get outside. Go to Church (if that's not too weird) ..and other things people here are suggesting.
>>
>>69434227

I hatefuck my Jewish girlfriend, demean her in every sexual way possible and flaunt it in front of her parents.
>>
>>69434227
>gets enlightened
>become hopeless and fall into angry despair

What's wrong with you faggots? Enlightenment is happiness.
>>
>>69434227
start by losing some weight you cuck
>>
It's just a satire. No real hate here. Fuckibg stormfags ruined the joke and took it seriously.
>>
>>69434996

You can see his stripes but you know he's clean!
>>
>>69434227
>>4chan.org/r9k
>>
>>69434227
God.
>>
>>69434309
For in much wisdom is much grief, and he that increases in knowledge increases in sorrow.
>>
Denial is effective

>>69437123
>>
>>69434227
Watch "Adam Ruins Everything"
>>
>>69436476
>female here
This is high quality bait.
Gaurunteed replies
>>
>>69434599
Kek speaks through you.
>>
honestly... just go like 24 and then 48 hours without jacking off. don't be a nofap retard, but taking a little break can put some energy in ya
>>
File: 1406144953645.jpg (471 KB, 1000x791) Image search: [Google]
1406144953645.jpg
471 KB, 1000x791
>>69436476
>Sending you a hug (female here)
>>
>>69434227
I play video games to forget
It s like a momentary blue pill
>>
>>69434227
OMG, IT'S FUCKING SATIRE BRUH

ALL OF IT

ONE BIG FUCKING SATIRE!!!

ave a giggle m8, i sware down
>>
Realize that the rabbit hole always goes deeper and that the red pill might not even be the last one you'll take. It could always be worse, anon. You could always see all the strings, even the ones pulled here.
>>
>>69438311
>implying we don't know about the agitators on this board

highest of keks
>>
>>69437403
You will realise that you can't change the world on your own and you have to learn to live with that.
However, you will also find out that many little measures eventually add up causing bigger changes.
In other word words, see what you can realistically can do to improve the world. Stuff like challenging mainstreamedia with arguements whenever possible when hanging out with friends etc.

Just don't ruin your live by conbstantly thining about all the shit that goes wrong. Hide your powerlevel if necessary and try to be successful instead. Many successful redpillers will eventually add up.
>>
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 581x791) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 581x791
>>69434227
TOOOT TOOOOOT!

Don't mind me and my commiemobile! We are rushing to Make America Equal Again by taxing the rich!
>>
You spread the word and rise up.
>>
>>69434227
My wife is red pilled as well so life's good.
>>
>>69434227
drop acid. mushrooms.
>>
>>69434227

I spent years taking LSD, eating mushrooms & peyote, smoking psychedelic-caliber weed. My feels are at one with the cosmic Universe. Depression is just another state of blue pill and irrelevant.
>>
>>69434227

This is a good thread, don't knock it. It's important.

I've dealt with it by becoming politically active. I try to redpill anyone and everyone I can. I expose shills on /pol/ and elsewhere as much as possible. Wherever anyone presents arguments for Cultural Marxism, I try to provide a counter argument.

It's depressing to live in reality though, there's no question about it. But I'm a strong enough person that I'd rather suffer and know that I'm giving the world a chance than give into the whole liberal progressive fantasy world.

I would say the #1 thing that makes it easier though is having friends who share your views. If all of your friends and family are living in the Baby Boomer fantasy narrative, then you're going to be miserable.

>>69434283

I can't see this as a good thing.
>>
File: 1445312418118.jpg (100 KB, 940x940) Image search: [Google]
1445312418118.jpg
100 KB, 940x940
>>69434227
Red pilling my family, so we can all wallow in the world of shit.
>>
>>69434227
Because I know the endgame of the Leftists agenda. I know the all-consuming, demon-raping hell that awaits them. If I must suffer a Marxist apocalypse, my one eternal joy will be the knowledge that the flames shall equally char their flesh to the bone. My ancestors will be smiling on me when I meet my end. Can you say the same?
>>
>>69434227
Do not be in despair.
This is all part of a bigger plan.
You're part of it, too.
Let them jew the world.
Because in the end, He comes.
>>
what happenings.

there are no redpills.

you're all faggots.

like that one guy on youtube with the hood and the goggles who talks like the joker.
>>
File: Flint_Island_AKK_Lake.jpg (3 MB, 5150x3450) Image search: [Google]
Flint_Island_AKK_Lake.jpg
3 MB, 5150x3450
/pol/ is effectively getting it's own state within the next ten years, so that keeps me going.
>>
>>69439853
Don't you got some Bernie phonebanking to do?
>>
The red pill way wasn't meant for the weak
You can always use beta blockers tho
>>
>>69439939
good one, muhammad
>>
File: images.jpg (11 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11 KB, 259x194
>>69434227

It doesnt. The redpill gives you truth, you have to act on it. You ggive yourself depression, anger and despair, becuase you see the bad in the world, but think you cant do anything about it. Gather around with your fellow countrymen and form an alliance, fight for our cause and finally fullfill your purpose in life. Stoip just living to life and eat and drink and shit. Stand up for yourself and fight for what you believe in. There is more to life than money and hedonistic lifestyle, thats why people fight and die for what they believe in. And that is a good thing.
>>
Bipolar. Even if I'm having a shitty day I know there's a possibility that tomorrow will be better.
>>
>>69437255
Jonnie F. Rio
from White Thanksgiving
>>
>>69434227
I've been wondering about this too OP.

I spend a lot of time on /v/ as well and all this shit with Alison Rapp at Nintendo Treehouse, plus all the shit going on in Europe and all the SJW's everywhere. It just has me on the edge.

What is happening to our world? I feel like I'm going insane and everyone around me seems blissfully unaware of how crazy everything is turning.

Am I the only one? Is /pol/ or 4chan making it seem like its more that it really is??
>>
>>69440514

Incorrect.

You get the unfiltered truth here, but you're used to a watered down fiction fed to you by mainstream news, so the reality of our situation feels surreal to you.
>>
>>69438782

Like I said, the rabbit hole always goes deeper.
>>
i dont know what you faggots are talking about i feel fine.

i was unhappier when i didn't know the truth for sure.
>>
are threads like this created by shills to convince people the truth is a big scary depressing thing?

if so, very ambitious tactic.
>>
>>69439726
White privilege.

Go
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.