[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Be honestly, if there was a orthodox terrorist group in syria
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 567x335.jpg (26 KB, 567x335) Image search: [Google]
567x335.jpg
26 KB, 567x335
Be honestly, if there was a orthodox terrorist group in syria right now doing similar things as ISIS would you go join them?

I know i would
>>
>>69433983
Better hope the mounties don't see your rooty tooty point and shooties
>>
They're called Spetsnaz
>>
>>69434250
there not trying to cut up and create a nation though are they spic?
>>
>>69433983
Isn't this Orthodox terrorist group called DNR and LNR in Ukraine?
>>
>>69434469
Explain DNR in ukraine, pro or anti russian?
>>
>>69434469
>Orthodox terrorists group
No
>terrorists group
Maybe
>>
>>69434250
They called the Army of Republika Srpska
>>
>>69433983

No.

It is unacceptable to kill civilians.

Any terrorism would have to be limited to uniformed, active military personnel.

Also need a Catholic group.
>>
File: Maks-Luburic53.png (106 KB, 335x489) Image search: [Google]
Maks-Luburic53.png
106 KB, 335x489
>>69433983
>anglo heretic
>wants to join Orthodox heretics

Fear not lad, join the chetniks, they are bearded religious terrorists and murders, smelly and disgusting just like their musie counterparts, plus they are or were at least anglophiles

Downside to all that is... Well... Dont expect to last long ;)
>>
>>69433983
Why would you doesnt that kind of action go against the teachings of Jesus?
>>
>>69434663
That's right, in the 90's the orthodox people acted like terrorists. Even today the orthodox church is trying to ban abortion and the legalisation of same sex marriages in Romania, and the fucking romanians who support these proposals want's they're country to be like a western country. Orthodox people always been the muslims of christianity.
>>
>>69434949
This

We aint apes to kill civilians, especially not in cowardly acts.

And it is always fun how poltards drool over orthodoxy while
>there isnt a single non shit orthodox country
>almost all orthodox countries fell in the wake of Turkish invasion and some, Serbia and Wallachia, even helped the turks

The Catholic church has been the backbone of Europe, and will still be
>inb4 someone says shit on the Pope
>>
>>69433983
Terrorist actions? No
Now if they were fighting ISIS and other Muslim extremist groups then maybe, yes if they were Catholic
>>
>>69433983

All religion is a cancer and needs to be contained.

Some religions are aggressive, lethal cancers and require removal from the Earth.

All muslims and muslim sects, all xstians and xstian cultists need to be removed. A proper and good example to set for the remaining religionists. Any that cross the line, remove.

I'm completely, fucking God damned done with tolerance of religionists and cult fags.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.