[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So there's this guy who's a blind marxist and is asking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 9
File: michael-courier-rape-culture.jpg (250 KB, 860x614) Image search: [Google]
michael-courier-rape-culture.jpg
250 KB, 860x614
So there's this guy who's a blind marxist and is asking for links to prove that rape culture is false, what are /pol/ opinion about this? and can you guys send links for the subject?
>>
What good are links going to do? If he's blind, he won't be able to read them anyway
>>
>>69433826
>implying society does not teach not to rape
>>
File: 1443233272358.gif (2 MB, 234x184) Image search: [Google]
1443233272358.gif
2 MB, 234x184
>>69433826

I'll be honest.

If I have a daughter, and I hope I do. I will teach her to not get raped.

I'll teach her how to fight, I'll teach her how to use a gun. When she learns to drive I'll have a pistol right under the dash where she can get at it if she has to.

If I have a daughter, she will know to stay away from people who look sketchy because she'll know it's dangerous.

and I'll do it in a way that isn't repressive to her, but in a way that teaches simply that the world is fucking dangerous, the world isn't a safe place and the world will rape and has raped men and women alike.
>>
>>69433826
>guis red peel me on x, i totally wont shit post when you take the time to respond seriously xD

go to sleep third world.
>>
>>69434282
This is considered hate speech in Canadian universities.
>>
>>69434282

But oppression! White Privilege! LGBTASDFBBQ!

Seriously though, good on you. If every girl was carrying, there wouldn't be an options for rapists.
>>
>>69434033
first post best post desqu
>>
File: 1455109817769.jpg (27 KB, 694x535) Image search: [Google]
1455109817769.jpg
27 KB, 694x535
>>69433826
>prove that rape culture is false
The burden of proof is on him to be honest.
>>
>>69433826
Western society is the safest place for women anywhere throughout history, it isn't even debatable. The best thing you can do is ignore people like this. If he really won't listen to reason, don't listen to him and other rational people will follow.
>>
>>69434432
would be even safer w/o muslims and niggers.
>>
>>69433826
If rape culture were real, rape would not be a crime. We punish rapists, we do not glorify them.

Hypothetical situation: a cop gets called to a domestic disturbance. He arrives on the scene. All he knows is that the couple is having a loud argument. As he arrives, the woman shouts "he raped me!"and points ato her partner.

Who gets arrested?

Now tell me that "rape culture" exists.
>>
>>69433826
There are laws against raping and none against dressing like a whore and presenting yourself to dindus.
>>
Rape culture is real, but it's not a systemic problem in which every male alive is complicit. Not counting the obvious human traffickers, it's small cabals among rich entitled fratboys and sleazy self-proclaimed pickup artists.

Every time cultural marxists and feminists whine about "rape culture" when they're talking about supermodels or video games, they're making light of the threat that women face from these actual organized groups that discuss ways to pressure, coerce, or force women into sex and get away with it.
>>
>>69434621

>We punish rapists

Aha, I don't think we punish them enough if we're being honest.

I want to see rapists treated as murderers are, I want to see them castrated.

But that's just me.

Ramp up the punishment for rapists and we'll see how many Men rape. Create fear amongst them, and create a greater fear for pedos as well.

If a pedo gets caught, he should get his balls melted off.

That should discourage some people.
>>
>>69433826

>Society teaches DON'T GET RAPED instead of DON'T RAPE.

It actually teaches both, and both are valuable. Because you can never really control the actions of someone else, but you can control your actions. So by optimizing your actions to avoid rape while living in a society that also tells people not to rape, you are much more unlikely to be raped than with only one of the two.
>>
>>69434953
No, faggot. If anything, rape culture refers to how we see extrajudicial punishment meted out in the prison system. You know, go to prison, get raped. That's real fucking rape culture, and literally everyone makes light of it.
>>
>>69433826

>Society teaches to take accountability for yourself rather than to expect others to take care of you

Pretty much Liberals on suicide watch.
>>
>>69435020
The point is, we punish them. And I am glad that you are not in a position to impose your draconian sadism upon criminals.
>>
>>69435244

You should be glad.
>>
Rape is the only crime where men will gang up together and outright MURDER someone for and feel absolutely justified in doing so.

THAT is true rape culture
>>
You can give him charts that show that rape rates have declined over time despite widening of it's definition.

Charts won't do shit against conspiracy theorists though. It's a theory that was born to be fail-safe for everyone who is indoctrinated hard enough so giving him a read on conspiracy theories may be a better idea. Maybe give him some examples of completely opposite things being considered rape culture by feminazis.

It will most likely do nothing though. People don't usually dedicate their lives to conspiracies and moral high grounds out of sheer love towards facts and scientific method. Believing you would most likely kick him out of comfort zone for months and it's an exact reason why he won't.
>>
>>69434621
There's a video somewhere from last year, I saw a clip in a 2015 compilation, where a girl asks an SJW protesting rape culture something like "where is rape portrayed positively?"
>>
>>69433826
Who does this?
>>
>>69433826
where is india when you need it?
>>
send him a picture of your nuts
>>
>>69433826
Ask him if women are stoned to death for being raped in Brazil, ask him if women are married off to their rapists in Brazil, ask him if rapists are set free and praised while the victims are subjected to a lifetime of shame and despair (hint : this is what happens in Islamic-dominated countries but he doesn't need to know that yet)
If the answer is no, then congratulations. Brazil is not a rape culture.
Ask him how he feels about a society that functions like the one you just described. If he says that he'd despise a society like that, then tell him "Congratulations, you despise most middle-eastern islamic countries"
>>
File: 1378528622674.gif (1 MB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
1378528622674.gif
1 MB, 360x240
don't bother, just send him a link to the cologne germany rape attacks and a link to rape statistics in sweden. Tell him that's where the real rape culture is
>>
>>69436351
india with the truth bombs.
>>
>>69436458
They don't normally listen to that
"That's an isolated incident"
>>
>>69437234
>>69436458

Or.

"You're just a racist "

you can't argue with leftists, you can only subjugate them.
>>
>Demanding proof of a negative
Africa is an actual rape culture, unattractive guys looking at you is not rape.
>>
>>69437374
Subjugation doesn't work when they use mob tactics to suppress your opinions
>>
>>69437655
the only thing you can do is eliminate them one by one. Or they will conquer everything.

The right wing has to stand together.
>>
>>69437701
It isnt much of a problem in Japan yet, right? Yo guys should be safe for several decades i guess
>>
>>69437827
it is not, and we don't want it to be here so we'll help stop it in other countries before it comes here.
>>
>>69434374
Implying 99% of "rapes" aren't girls fucking ugly dudes when they're hammered
>>
>>69437504
I remember a reddit post where some american guy went to africa to go teach and all the african teachers in the taecher room after the first day were talking about which students they were going to fuck, too lazy to find it but they asked him what student he was interested in or something
>>
>>69435742
>"where is rape portrayed positively?"
Fifty Shades of Grey.

A lot of the classic James Bond movies.

Whenever you hear someone use "Casanova" as a compliment for a charming man, they are giving the nod to a serial rapist and pedophile.
>>
>>69435020
The problem is, rape is nearly impossible to prove as it is such an intimate crime. Therefore, jury's get selected and make decisions based on feelings rather than facts. Lots of innocent "rapists" go to jail
>>
>>69433826
Society nonstop tells people not to commit fucking crimes.

Anyone who was going to rape someone to begin with isn't going to stop because someone says it's bad, they fucking know it's bad
>>
>>69437889
oh i see
well its becomin big problem here soon
one guy arrested and jailed because accused of rape and then huge mob marches into prison, drags him out, strips him and beats him up, parades him around then hangs him and girls and nu males take selfies with his mutilated body
Later, its found that he was innocent and it was false accusation
>>
File: 1449981987436.jpg (258 KB, 770x1038) Image search: [Google]
1449981987436.jpg
258 KB, 770x1038
>>69436351
Right, because India has sooo much room to talk when it comes to widespread rape and lack of punishment.

Hell, in some cases, local Indian governments have used rape AS a punishment.
>>
File: Rapeculture.jpg (126 KB, 960x793) Image search: [Google]
Rapeculture.jpg
126 KB, 960x793
>>69433826
Pic related
>>
>Trying to teach the brain dead

move along OP
>>
>>69438250
Wish that was the case burgerbro, not anymore
All rapes go punished, rape accused are arrested first and proof is submitted later, men can't be raped by law because women's rights groups passed act to supreme court saying that "rape is a patriarchal tool of oppression so it wouldn't make sense that a woman would be able to commit such an act", most rapes are given death penalty or life sentence. Only way to get lenient charges for committing rape is if you are a juvenile otherwise no. There are several organizations throughout India who parade in streets daily talking about "Rape Culture" and "I'm a Woman, Hear Me Roar"
Rape is demonized in India to a very high degree, most rapes are committed by Muslims usually. If any rapes happen, it is highly publicized in all forms of media and there are candle marches, etc while there is nothing of the sort for soldiers who are dying in large numbers in the northern border protecting against terrorists trying to get in
>>
>>69438223
that sucks . I hope things get better for you.

>>69438250
>listening to the media jew.
>>
File: 1459304125605.jpg (78 KB, 338x305) Image search: [Google]
1459304125605.jpg
78 KB, 338x305
>>69433826

>Society teaches...

Where? When? How? Who? Name the sources. Name the speakers, the writers, the teachers, the purveyors, the progenitors, the promoters, and the propagandizers of this nonsense.

Here is the thing. That which is presented without evidence can be dismissed without evidence. This is how it works. Any person incapable to providing at least some details about what they believe in is a person who is just on board the ideology train. They are only speaking to value signal as a means of attaining greater social status, even if this is only exercised unconsciously. What's more, these folks should invite INTENSIVE critical analysis of their cause and their claims because TRUTH DOES NOT FEAR INVESTIGATION.

Anyone interested in real truth craves a critical analysis of their cause, because such a thing only proves them right, or at worse, allows them to fix the flaws in their own beliefs so as to strengthen their beliefs even further.

The very moment anyone tries to dodge the use of critical analysis in light of facts, logic, reason, rationality, and evidence is a person who is not interested in the truth. So indoctrinated into one dogma or another are they, that they will go through any lengths to preserve their worldview. This is EXACTLY what you see with this "experiences" nonsense.

>Anon, don't marginalize the experiences of the oppressed by refuting them!

>My experiences are more credible than your "logic and evidence!"

>Saying things that oppose the oppressed is a means of censoring them, because you are silencing their expressions of their lived experiences!

You know who also have "experiences?" Alien abductees, many of which have been sexually assaulted in one way or another. Should we take these "lived experiences" at face value, because to deny them would be the perpetuation of rape culture?

No. Fuck that. EVERYTHING gets put through a shit test. Scathing skepticism of EVERY claim is the beginning of free thought and intellect.
>>
>>69433826
The politically incorrect fact is that the vast majority of rapes in the western world are committed by niggers or muslims, rape by white and asian males is extremely rare to be statistically insignificant. If women don't want to get raped then they should stay away from niggers and muslims and do everything they can not to associate with them. This will never be accepted by leftists.
>>
>>69433826

Google the area you live in. Google rape convictions.

There you go.

If rape culture was real, why would our culture be jailing rapists?
>>
>>69438779
feminists are cancer all over the world
>>
>>69438847
Thanks but I don't think it will
Because of jewitter and kikebook, Indian women are losing their integrity and starting to behave like dumb ghetto women and everyday its becoming worse
I want to marry a shy qt Indian grill before they're all gone desu
>>
File: 1457269777135.jpg (90 KB, 600x663) Image search: [Google]
1457269777135.jpg
90 KB, 600x663
>>69439033

Men are the primary victims of rape, not women.

Why are the attacks of women elevated to the forefront, when this should simply be an attack on all sexual assault?

>More men are raped in the U.S. than woman, according to figures that include sexual abuse in prisons.

>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2449454/More-men-raped-US-women-including-prison-sexual-abuse.html
>>
>>69439138
except in middle eastern countries, those are the ones that really need some feminism i guess
>>
https://youtu.be/ZbZIK9Ce0yM
Real rape culture.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/men-women-prison-sentence-length-gender-gap_n_1874742.html
Actual anti-rape culture imposed on white men, with appropriate sentencing only given to white women, who do not experience any facet of rape culture except distantly by association with men who've been unfairly accused.
>>
>>69439467
what the fuck
>>
>>69433826
>look out window
>no rape culture
just send him a link from a public cam in a park or something
>>
>>69433826
>So there's this guy who's a blind marxist and is asking for links to prove that rape culture is false
Link him the feminist articles that said Cologne was fake or exaggerated and not a problem at all.
>>
>>69439612
Sorry India.

Of course India is a rape culture as well.

http://blog.amnestyusa.org/asia/ordered-rape-of-dalit-sisters-highlights-severe-caste-and-gender-discrimination-in-india/
http://www.refinery29.com/2015/10/95759/dalit-untouchable-women-india-sexual-violence
http://m.baka.com.au/world/ten-rapes-a-day-in-indian-state-where-power-and-caste-are-two-sides-of-same-coin-20140613-zs6v9.html

It's so cute when Indians come here, westernise and have the balls to become SJW and ride the privilege thing. Fuck off back to India and they'd get away with rape with just a few bribes.

So many Indian SJW here.
>>
>>69433826
http://slatestarcodex.com/2013/04/19/i-do-not-understand-rape-culture/
>I’ve never seen Dexter, but I hear it’s about a serial killer who goes around murdering people but is otherwise a pretty neat guy.

I’ve never played Grand Theft Auto, but I hear it’s about a thief who goes around stealing people’s cars and stuff but is otherwise pretty likeable.

I’ve never seen Silence of the Lambs (I HAVE NO EXPOSURE TO POPULAR CULTURE, SORRY), but I hear it’s about a really urbane and sophisticated cannibal who eats people’s brains and who became one of film’s most popular and respected characters.

Sweeney Todd (finally, something I’ve seen!) combines theft, cannibalism, and bloody mass murder into a huge extravaganza of crime, and people happily show it to their teenage kids as a fun family movie (as well they should, because it is great)

So having likeable and sympathetic murderers, thieves, and cannibals is totally a-okay. You can even get away with likeable and sympathetic Nazis – think Franz from The Producers. Now, tell me, can you imagine a popular mass-market TV show whose hero was a serial rapist? How about a computer game in which the object was to rape as many people as possible?
>>
>>69434033
you can get text to speech these days
>>
>>69440320
This. Point to Islam as the rape culture, making them attack slimes, which leads to slimes attacking them. If they don't take the bait, at least they got BTFO because saying rape culture is real is them acknowledging Islam is rape culture and they should be compelled to fight it, and not doing so is hypocrisy and rekts their argument.
>>
>>69438060
>Fifty Shades of Grey.
Well maybe females are the problem then.
>>
File: 50shades of rape fantasy.jpg (88 KB, 720x1080) Image search: [Google]
50shades of rape fantasy.jpg
88 KB, 720x1080
>>69440743

There is a rapist in pop culture
>>
>>69439018
underraped toast
>>
>>69433826
>that pic
Society was doing just fine teaching "don't rape" until liberals came along and cried to have the death penalty vastly reduced.
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.