[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Warsaw 9 on list of Dangerous cities in EU
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 15
File: CepAoiSWwAApStG.jpg (52 KB, 559x522) Image search: [Google]
CepAoiSWwAApStG.jpg
52 KB, 559x522
German shaisepress shows a list of dangerous cities in EU giving Warsaw a high 9 position.
Disclaimer -> Warsaw has practically no crime compared to other cities on the list.
>The fun thing is the German list does't contain cities from the colony
>>
File: 1458812692665.jpg (24 KB, 314x267) Image search: [Google]
1458812692665.jpg
24 KB, 314x267
>>69433293
>Paris 16
>London 15
top kek
>>
>>69433293
>beograd
>2nd
ayyyyy
get mugged by gypos m8s
>>
File: lel.jpg (57 KB, 461x826) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
57 KB, 461x826
Just wondering ... why nobody sed anything bad openly about Germ communist censorship and called out to some kind of human rights organization.
>>
>>69433293
That study was done by a consultancy that looked at crime statistics of each country - Mercer is a UK based international HR group, not German.

-----
Europe

Despite economic uncertainties, Western European cities continue to enjoy some of the highest quality of living worldwide; they fill seven places in the top-10 list. Vienna continues to lead the ranking and has done so in the last seven published rankings. It is followed by Zurich (2), Munich (4), Dusseldorf (6), Frankfurt (7), Geneva (8), and Copenhagen (9). In 69th place, Prague is the highest ranking city in Central and Eastern Europe, followed by Ljubljana (76) and Budapest (77). The lowest ranking cities in Europe are Kiev (176), Tirana (179), and Minsk (190).

European cities also dominate the top of the personal safety ranking with Luxembourg in the lead, followed by Bern, Helsinki, and Zurich, which are tied for the number-two spot. Vienna ranks 5th; Geneva and Stockholm are placed jointly in 6th; and Copenhagen, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Munich, and Nurnberg all share 11th place. A number of key or capital cities do rank considerably lower as many suffered either terrorist attacks or social unrest in the last few years; examples include Paris (71), London (72), Madrid (84), and Athens (124).The recent political and economic turmoil in Greece, which resulted in violent demonstrations in Athens and other cities in the country, has undermined its safety ranking. Kiev (189), St. Petersburg (197), and Moscow (206) rank lowest for personal safety in the region.

http://www.mercer.com/newsroom/western-european-cities-top-quality-of-living-ranking-mercer.html#
>>
>>69433293
>Warsaw has practically no crime compared to other cities on the list.
Is it because all you polish people go out of poland? The prisons of Europe are filled with mostly polish people, much more than any other group. Why does warsaw have low crime, then?
>>
>>69433293
>Malmö and Stockholm not on that map
...Bu....
But I was told that they are third world shitholes where you will get raped and mugged at every corner.
>>
>>69434852
maybe less polish people in sweden.
>>
>>69433293
Here's the real list:

1. Malmö
2. Berlin
3. Düsseldorf
4. Paris
5. London
6. Stockholm
7. Amsterdam
8. Rome
>>
>>69434970
No we got plenty of them, as we do Arabs and blacks.
>>
>>69434852
http://www.nsi.bg/sites/default/files/files/data/timeseries/JST_3.1.xls
>Crimes, registered by the police
>Source Eurostat
Бългapия(Bulgaria) total crimes registered by the police in 2012 - 120558
Швeция(Sweden) total crimes registered by the police in 2012 - 1402588
Бeлгия(Belgium) total crimes registered by the police in 2012 - 1073773
Hидepлaндия(the Netherlands) total crimes registered by the police in 2012 - 1139720
Гepмaния(Germany) total crimes registered by the police in 2012 - 5997040 (7%).

Repeating for the visually impaired - Source Eurostat.
>>
>>69434852
>>69434974
crimes have to be reported to go on statistics, so when your cops are completely ignoring the rule of law and trashing any report that involves a minority they're going to keep looking good on paper.
>>
>>69435504
Not exactly the list I was looking for
>>
KIEW
I
E
W

And they want in MUH YUROP.
>>
>>69433293
Tallinn?
Really?

I mean really?
>>
>>69433293

FRIENDLY PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:

THESE LISTS ARE BASED OF CRIME STATISTICS, WHICH INCLUDE SMALL PETTY CRIME AND LUMP THEM TOGETHER WITH SERIOUS CRIME, SUCH AS TERRORIST BOMBINGS.

IF YOU WANT TO SEE A REAL STATISTIC, LOOK UP ASSAULT AND VIOLENT CRIME STATISTIC:

>1. BRUSSELS
>2. BERLIN
>3. PARIS
>4. LONDON
>5. MALMLÖ
>6. NAPOLI (NON-IMMIGRANTS CRIME)
>>
>>69435736
Been to Kiev twice, I felt safer than in London or Paris.
>>
>>69435586
But they do get reported. And they have more crimes than we had combined for years, more than the balkans combined.
>Muh balkan shitholes.
>Muh society free of hate.
Fucking crime-ridden shitholes is what the western countries are.
See.
>>69435504
>>
>>69435631
The truth hurts.
>>
>>69435839
And it was in 1996 I guess.
>>
>>69435891
Not really because that list includes total number of reported crimes and is not that related to the OP list
>>
Someone post the interactive map compiled by Germans with all of the crimes committed by refugees. It listed where they were and then you were able to click each dot and see the article behind it.
>>
>>69435935
Last time was 2010. Corruption was everywhere but I didn't feel I was going to get stabbed any moment.
>>
>>69435784
I doubt you've seen anything else than the booze supermarkets in the port Pekka.
Or maybe just a beer in the old town waiting for the ferry to go back.
>>
>>69434592
>The recent political and economic turmoil in Greece, which resulted in violent demonstrations in Athens and other cities in the country, has undermined its safety ranking.
>feeling unsafe due to demonstrations where noone gets hurt.
really, athens is safe in comparison to most other european cities.
>>
>>69433293

they probably tool into account the Independence Day

but you know what, fellow Germans?

after your, sorry, our government was kicked out there was literally no violence on the Independence Day

pure coincidence, I guess
>>
I'd like to know what they used to determine danger. I felt much safer in eastern Europe than western Europe.

>>69434732
Immigrants are usually shit these days regardless of where they are from. Consider Moroccans as an example (they're the one group I've seen in large numbers both in their home country and as immigrants). In those Sharia-ruled enclaves in some major western European cities, Moroccans are sure to be a significant number if not a majority of them, and they're typically the stupidest and most fundamentalist of them, with maybe the exception of the sub-Saharan Africans. If you meet Moroccans first in Morocco, you would be convinced they are one of the most civilized peoples on Earth. It's their government's policy to dump their fundamentalists and morons on Europe and keep the good ones to themselves. I would guess Poland is the same.
>>
>>69433293

Lol, Zagreb is one of the safest cities in Europe.

Damn, Europe should have eradicated Germans when we had the chance.
>>
>>69433293
>top 10 is all in the redpilled east with few sandniggers
>Belgium, Cuckmany and Sweden are safe
kek, 100% legit proof that not having any mudshits is bad for you
>>
>>69433293
>Be in warszawa
>get car stolen by the mafia
>receive a call a day later (how did they get my number?)
>You buy car back for $5000 in russian accent

What do?
>>
>Rīga
I know we got our share of problems, but holyshit Sweden and germany is 100x times worse and it aint on that list.
>>
>>69433293
That list is complete shit.
Just look at France.
Marseille has the reputation for being the most dangerous city there, and it's no where on that list.
It's very generic too. For example, instead of saying Clichy-sous-bois, sevren or evry, they just say "Paris."
Instead of saying Hackney or Croydon they just say "London."
They also don't mention any of shitskin ghettos in Stockholm where immigrants rape women and the police do nothing.
>>
>>69436451
Work with the Polish Mafia.
>>
>>69433293
Never heard of Mailand. I'm getting interested. Is it a mafia HQ or huge refugee site?
>>
>>69436211
>really, athens is safe in comparison to most other european cities.
I was there at night last year. I would not say it was really safe, not at all. Compared to German cities right now, Athens is very dangerous. I would not recommend a woman to walk through Athens alone at night.
>>
>>69435967
Doesn't matter. Our countries are still safer. Here's a list of the crimes against people in 2014 in Bulgaria, dare to post yours, rape capital of Europe?
>>
>Zagreb 5

Top lel
>>
how old is this?
>>
>>69433293
>Belfast
>dangerous
What year do they think it is?
>>
>>69433293
3rd place? Not bad...
>>
>>69436703
yestrerday
>>
>>69436647
>forced homosexualism
...wut?
>>
>>69436596
I think that's Milan
>>
>>69433293
>UK appears twice
>Ireland not listed.
Nice.
>>
>>69433293
paris, london safest cities on the list, top fucking kek. stockholm isnt even on the list...

lets take this the same way as "media freedom index" and "best countries in the world list"

V4 + Romania, Croatia is much safer than western europe actually
>>
>Zagreb

HA HA HA HA HA!

Lugenpresse to the extreme bro. Also I'm pretty certain that

>Belgrade

Is bullshit too.
>>
>Berlin and Stockholm not even on the map

>irrelevant Riga and Tallinn on the map

disregard this ScheissArtikel.
>>
File: crimes_against_people_in_sofia.jpg (557 KB, 780x851) Image search: [Google]
crimes_against_people_in_sofia.jpg
557 KB, 780x851
>>69433293
Crimes against people(murder, mugging, rape, etc) in Sofia in 2014 - total amount 136.
Murders/rapes between gyppos are included in this stat, so the actual number is even lower.
>>
ayy lmao senpai
>>
>Paris
>16

kek
>>
>>69433293

http://www.numbeo.com/crime/compare_cities.jsp?country1=France&country2=Hungary&city1=Paris&city2=Budapest&tracking=getDispatchComparison

I don't even now what to say. If people believe there's more crime here than in Paris, they are delusional. There's barely any serious crime like murder and there aren't many gyps around here to mug you either.

Ffs even the fucking homeless are now being policed and taken away if they don't go to shelters and try to shit up the streets.

Hungary might be poor, but sure as hell safer than any western nation and this was true even before the nignogs settled in the west.

Simply because this is a smaller, calmer country without much organized crime and freedums for criminals. We had a crime breakout like everyone in the former eastern block after the gommie regime collapsed, but even then it wasn't so bad. Some hookers and bank robberies and every year a pipebomb mafia attack against some politician.

And that's completely gone now.
>>
>eastern europe cities are dangerous

what a big '''''surprise''''''.....
>>
>>69437636

"dangerous". You're safer here than in the civilized west
>>
>>69437582
>implying official reports, forgetting about the none official silenced "politically correct reports".
>>
How is Frankfurt not on there, that place is dodgy as fuck.
>>
>>69437686
I doubt that very much.
>>
>>69437686
I'm Russian...mostly all eastern countries are unsafe shitholes. We don't need a study about that.
>>
>>69437636

what the hell are your talking about? V4 + Slovakia, maybe Croatia and the Baltics countries are probably the safest, most chill countries in the world. We're the backwater little towns of Yurop.
>>
>>69437636
dont make us send you more gypsies syrup nigger
>>
>>69437782

that's a valid point, but this just proves they made a bullshit clickbait article for their brainwashed ppl to gawk at the untermenschen slav and mongol meme

their manipulation or straight out lying shittiness is off the charts
>>
File: 1452352299774.png (593 KB, 720x691) Image search: [Google]
1452352299774.png
593 KB, 720x691
>yfw it shows the level of uncucking
>>
>>69433293
>no German cities
>no Scandinavian cities

Nice try cuck alliance.
>>
>>69434970
polish migrants tend to be an uneducated shitbunch that desecrate our good name.
They don't even know the language... yet many are honest hard working and honest trying to earn a living. So those in prison deserve it.
>>
>>69437890
and I'm Canadian....mostly all canadians are huge fags and shitposters
>>
File: mapa.jpg (254 KB, 2329x2174) Image search: [Google]
mapa.jpg
254 KB, 2329x2174
>>
>>69433293
>tfw multicultural western european cities are safer than white eastern european cities

Was Hitler right when he called slavs subhumans?
>>
>>69436098
But you're most likely to be mugged in areas frequented by tourists.
>>
>>69438143
>polish migrants tend to be an uneducated shitbunch that desecrate our good name
Don't be down on yourself like that.
Most of the people in Europe who complain about polish immigrants live in all-white areas and don't have to deal with blacks and shitskins.
Polish, ukrainian, and baltic immigrants are the most desired imo.
>>
>>69438173
Frankfurt is worse than Berlin desu
>>
>>69437891
>>69437936
>dat delusion
BUT IT'S THE TRUTH, GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK WITH MUH ANECDOTE.
>>69438154
The downtown of Paris, London, Amsterdam, Hamburg etc are safer than ANY eastern city. They have more crime, assaults, rapes...Tourists hate the East
>>
kek
Crime in Tallinn 2014:
2 murders
15 killings/manslaughters
31 rapes
187 robberies
7783 thefts
(These stats include crime attempts)
Be afraid Germans, be very afraid
>>
I've been all over Europe and Athens is one of the worst by far

You have to be afucking nigger to say that Athens is safe at night
>>
Why is Tallinn dangerous? Too many drunk Finns?
>>
>>69437890
Russia != other EE countries. Crime is way lower here, due to the homogeneity of the population.
>>
>>69433293
>irrelevantugal
>>
>>69436919
probably a fancy code for man on man rape
>>
>>69433293
>none in sweden

i call this whole list bullshit
>>
>>69438457
you're ignorant or just trolling, but either way its ok since its funny watching westerners believe their own media's propaganda, and pretend everything is great (prime example of this is sweden).
in commie times eastern europeans knew the media is just a cheap propaganda machine, and they joked about it alot... i guess westerners are easier to manipulate
>>
Let me tell you about Croatia and I'm 100% sure other Balkan countries. This is how we roll. I live in a city.

You can and I do go out in the middle of the night. You can go anywhere and explore every nook and cranny of the city, every dark corner, every narrow street with no lights and every park and absolutely NOTHING will happen to you. Because nothing is happening at any of those places.

When there's a murder in the whole fucking country it makes the top in the evening news. It's so rare, so uncommon that the whole country basically stops to gossip and comment on it.

Riots? Burning cars? Knife wounds? Street fights? We have none of that.

Your masters are trying to normalize your violent cracking-at-the-seams state of things so that you accept it and continue to have no-go zones and get used to your women and children being fucked by browns.
>>
>Paris being more dangerous than Marseilles

I guess if you count in terror attacks but Marseilles is unsafe as fuuuuuck
>>
>>69438457
nigger i live in amsterdam, while yes some parts are safe, we have an active marocain maffia war going on here and we have the fucking bijlmer, which is the black neighboorhood where a lot of crime happens. but it is still safe here. you can't judge cities where you haven't lived
>>
>>69438686

Goyim have to understand that when they're looking at "official statistics of yurup" it's nothing more than political propaganda aimed to give you a false negative/positive opinion on the situation.

THIS IS A CONTINENT OF BULLSHIT

there, I've said it
>>
>>69438830
>Riots? Burning cars? Knife wounds? Street fights? We have none of that.

fuck I didnt ask for those feels m8

at least we dont have sharia zones...yet
>>
File: I-2007-London-Crime-rate-MCT.jpg (223 KB, 1024x1212) Image search: [Google]
I-2007-London-Crime-rate-MCT.jpg
223 KB, 1024x1212
>>69438457

show me actual statistics or proper evaluation, not just your memes and shitposting

http://www.numbeo.com/crime/compare_cities.jsp?country1=Hungary&country2=United+Kingdom&city1=Budapest&city2=London
>>
Haven't seen any Romanian shitposting today. Did they get an isp ban again?
>>
>>69438967
This is just pure bullshit.

Americans use a weird distorted set of statistics regarding gun laws. Throwing a biscuit at somebody in Britain is Assault and recorded as a violent crime (I'm not kidding) . . . . these are no doubt the same set of weird shit listed here.

Good luck getting stabbed by gypsies in Bulgaria, I would rather have a biscuit thrown at me.
>>
>>69438967
>The Netherlands
>dangerous
Ayy lmoa, we are closing prisons because there is almost no crime in this country. Only Amsterdam and Rotterdam are in some parts shit places.
>>
>>69438612
>Russia != other EE countries
Probably, Russia is one of the worst place
>Crime is way lower here, due to the homogeneity of the population
A country like Poland is very homogene but the crime rate is still higher than the West.
>>69438802
Why I troll????????
>>69438858
Stay one night in St Petersburg or Moscow and you will cry. Btw your nigger don't chimpout a lot...
>>69438967
>dat biesed stats
My gf is faster in London that in Budapest
>>
>>69439213

enjoy your biscuits, delusionfag
>>
>>69439284
never said that sint petersburg and moscow aren't shitholes, but yeah that russia
>>
>>69439363
You have been bawling with butthurt all throughout this thread because Bulgaria is rated as more dangerous.

Post as many silly 1 off pictures as you want . . .most people know the real score.
>>
>>69433293
>warsaw unsafe because of peaceful protests of some faggy geriatrics
lmao, truly horrifying
>>
File: poland outline.gif (60 KB, 524x490) Image search: [Google]
poland outline.gif
60 KB, 524x490
Stay strong Poland
>>
>>69439881

> faggy geriatrics=elite, readers of GW, best of the best, doctors, engineers, journalists, politicians

you looser
>>
File: booooo.webm (2 MB, 798x720) Image search: [Google]
booooo.webm
2 MB, 798x720
>>69440318
1/10, too obvious
>>
>>69438830
>Let me tell you about Croatia and I'm 100% sure other Balkan countries. This is how we roll. I live in a city.

Zagreb and Croatia are safe, but don't tell me you wouldn't watch your back in the shittier psrts of Berlgrade.
>>
>>69440318
kek
>>
File: 1456476478937.gif (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1456476478937.gif
1 MB, 640x360
>>69440003
>poland
>says were full
>half of their population emigrated to around the world
are_you_fucking_kidding_me.jpg
If theres one country who should take ALL the fucking migrants its you polaks. Cant even walk the street here without hearing "co to kurwa co to kurwa" in the distance all the time.
>>
>>69440318

> faggy geriatrics=elite, readers of GW, best of the best, doctors, engineers, journalists, politicians
every single one a corrupted fag that cant stand to live without bribes and fucking up their own country.
>>
>>69440618
implying black and arab migrants should olny go to white countries.
Why not to black countries ? oh right cose their not giving them help.
>>
>>69440618
Poland will stay white.
>>
>>69440618
>alot of poles immigrate to other countries
>the ones who stay should be punished with muslim immigrants

where is the logic in this btw?

also in hungary's name i can say that please, please dont let in any hungarian immigrants, brain drain and losing working force is one of the shittiest thing in EU.
>>
>>69433293
>Bucharest
>Unsafe

Bitch, the only crime done over here is on a parliament level..
that picture is retarded...
How the fuck is Paris safer than Bucharest?

this is a trap thread
fuck off
sage this shit
>>
File: 1459040708115.png (576 KB, 1092x989) Image search: [Google]
1459040708115.png
576 KB, 1092x989
>>
>>69440835
>>69440902
>>69441240
ok fair point. It would be a shame if Polan would be filled with nigger muslims. But they should really do something about their own people leaving the country. Its just fuckin so many of them here.
>>
>>69441286
Read what is sed beside the pic from the author.
>>
>>69438373
Haven't had any trouble with caucasians actually.
>>
>>69441573
The only disclaimer I see is BILD.de
should have stopped paying attention there..

Other than that what am I missing?
>>
>>69433293
Someone's butthurt about Poland having a government that puts Poland first.
>>
>>69435039
it's not fair, if sweden win every "bad" "danger" "blackest" place in EU, so they not on the list...
>>
this is from 2014 you lying bastard.
>>
>>69433293
>Zagreb 5
should I be worried or something?
>>
>>69434852
They don't report muslim crimes and half the time they let them go without charges. That's why Berlin isnt in the top 5. Wake up dude
>>
who would have guessed, the most dangerous cities are the ones in western Europe, filled with shitskins and mudslimes
>>
>>69435504
>it's a population map
>>
>>69437039
>V4 + Romania, Croatia is much safer than western europe actually

Pretty much. Can't believe I got to see the day when I was grateful to live in Eastern Europe.
>>
>>69436469
This.
The worst case scenario in Riga is: a drunk russians asking for a cigarette.
The best case scenario in Berlin: wife raped then stoned for adultery, you get beheaded for being an infidel.
>>
Nice suka blyat we are 7th nahhui, gat stabbed at night you liberal fags
>>
>>69433293
>Belfast
>11
>Paris
>16
Kekekekek
>>
Zagreb 5
Belgrad 2
HAHAHAHAHA
TOP FUCKING KEK
>>
>>69436640
COLOGNE
O
L
O
G
N
E
>>
>>69442744
Berlin isn't that bad, I've lived for a few years there and never felt unsafe. French cities on the other hand are savage.
>>
>>69433293
>cologne, berlin
>malmo
>brussels
>not on the list

ayy lmao
>>
>>69433293
>4 balkan capitals in the top five
ayyy
>>
>Bild-Zeitung
>Press

They're pretty much state propaganda at this point and write whatever Merkel requires.

I wouldn't be surprised, if the press in Russia has more freedom by now...
Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.