[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /pol/ hate ALL black people? or just ghetto/hip-hop blacks?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 179
Thread images: 38
File: black.jpg (271 KB, 784x820) Image search: [Google]
black.jpg
271 KB, 784x820
Does /pol/ hate ALL black people? or just ghetto/hip-hop blacks?
>>
>>69432808
Just niggers
>>
>>69432808

I primarily hate niggers, but in an ideal world there would be no blacks whatsoever
>>
>>69432808
/pol/ doesn't hate anyone we're an imageboard of peace.
>>
>>69432808
u've convinced me
>>
>>69432808
personally I just hate jiggaboo gangster BLM neo-thug types
have no problem with normal blacks
>>
>>69432847
This.
Based black men exist. Funnily enough, they're not even "indifferent" towards niggers. Black men fucking hate niggers with a passion. They see them as the source of everything wrong in their lives.
>>
If they can be respectful and law abiding, I have no problem. Respect will be returned.

It'sthe one that bend the rules and want to claim dindu status when they commit crimes that I hate.
>>
There are black people, and there are niggers. Black people are mostly normal and can be quality members of society, such as Ben Carson. Niggers, however, are the ones who protest a cop killing a criminal, the dindus. Sadly, niggers seem to be more prominent in society.
>>
https://youtu.be/f3PJF0YE-x4
>>
>>69432808
The way he holds the phone.

This is an example of a black man, not a dindu
>>
File: tie2.jpg (25 KB, 528x400) Image search: [Google]
tie2.jpg
25 KB, 528x400
>>69432808
>>
>>69432808
Ghetto/hip hop culture is a leftist conspiracy to further stratify the classes and justify more government spending. The CIA forced gangster rap onto the airwaves and provided relatively harmless street gangs with semi automatic weapons and drugs. If none of this had occurred, blacks in America would continue to assimilate into mainstream society as they had been doing prior to the Communist funded Civil Rights movement.
>>
The latter.

Most of us are still hoping they'll realise that MTV music executives designed their culture and are neither from the "hood" nor has any respect for people who are. Reminder that reggae would be bigger than hip hop (and wouldn't sound as ridiculous in this alternative timeline) if weed costed more than coke.

Unfortunately, a red pilled black man is like a woman who sees feminism as apologism for man haters. It happens, just so damn rare amongst people so collectivist.
>>
>>69432808
nah man, black men are alright why would i hate my fellow latinobros like cuba, argentina or puelto lico?, niggers on the other hand...
>>
>>69432808
Nope, just hate niggers, regardless of color.
>>
>>69432808
Fuck, I want that T-shirt.
>>
>>69432808
I need that shirt, fampai
>>
>>69432905
Kek
>>
>>69432808
just the guetto/hiphop niggers or as I like to call them, niggers.
>>
>>69432808
nice shirt
>>
I'm not a racists but I am certainly a culturist. I hate 'black' ghetto thug culture and everyone who partakes in it whether they are white, latino or black.

In fact I have a great deal of respect and admiration for black folks who are able to leave 'their' culture and join our productive one. tbey have to deal with a lot of bullshit from other blacks and end up losing a lot of friends and family in the process- they basically have to start over from scratch. that takes a lot of balls and thats why it is so rare.
>>
>>69432808
I hate niggers of any race, color, or creed. If they prove themselves to be bro-tier I couldn't give less of a shit what color their skin is desu
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 519x428) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 519x428
>>69432905

Yes. We are an Islamic carpet weaving board of peace desu senpai.
>>
>>69432808
Blacks are the lesser races that must one day be either bred out, or exterminated.

But until then, niggers are niggers, and blacks are tolerable to an extant. You can have "good" blacks, but niggers are always black.
>>
File: 1431670234242.png (106 KB, 922x882) Image search: [Google]
1431670234242.png
106 KB, 922x882
>mfw nigger
>mfw browse /pol/ everyday for humor

>no one knows you're a nigger on the internet
>>
>>69432808

Not all blacks are niggers, but all niggers are black, and most blacks are niggers.
>>
>>69433553
aye hol up tyrone, you saying we wuz interweebs and shekels?
>>
>>69433631
>but all niggers are black
>>
>>69432808
Degenerates in general senpai
niggers are degenerate
just as white trash
>>
>>69434154

ICEBERG

SIMPSOOOON
>>
>>69432808
Statistics only look at collectives.
So do I, I can paint them in one great swath because statistically, in any economic class, they're more likely to commit every kind of crime.
>>
>>69432808
We are fine with blacks who act like responsible people with actual morals, we are not okay with niggers(gang members, race baiting, welfare, police hating, we dindu nothin, ect)
>>
>>69432808
My theory is that 80% of Whites are decent civilised people and 20% are criminal scum who ought to be sterilized.

Blacks have about 10% who can make the grade. They should be organised into a leadership group for when we ship the entire nigger population back to a reservation in Africa.
>>
>>69432808
I only the black > whites while feigning victim hood and pushing diversity in the name of the greater good.

I get that cops can be dicks to black people but like all stereotypes - Mexicans are lazy, polish are dumb, English have shit teeth, Australians are crocodile-dundee, Asians can't drive, swedes are cucks, Germans have white guilt, Muslims are terrorists, white americans are fat gun loving retard trailer trash (need I go on?).

One think of where you live if your black, then think of the crime rate, then put yourself in a cops shoes...

I now many not shit tier niggas... many are pretty level headed and avoided the crab bucket mentality of "ghetto black". Some even idol "rap culture" still.

So to repeat my answer... not even those you mention are the ones I hate. I hate pro victims that only live their lives through euphemisms to derail being honest. And I hate ALL dishonest people.
>>
>>69434181
This. Degenerates must hang.
>>
>>69434154
The word has meaning, and that meaning is "black". A white person can be nigger-like, but never an actual nigger.
>>
I swear you can tell the difference between a nigger and a melanin enriched man just by his eyes.
>>
The old black lady that lives on my street is pretty based- puts her grandkids to work out in her lawn like little fieldhands every weekend when their mom drops them off. Nice kids. And in some bizarro world- the white trash kids (every neighborhood has one) took their bikes and I had to call the cops for them to get it back.

Dwayne Bowe who plays for the Browns now bought his momma and half his extended family houses one neighborhood over. Also nice people. He got run out of town after he got caught with a fat ounce while trying to find sonic.

There's not a lot of black people in my town. Go 15 miles in and it's straight up ghetto but it's pretty quiet out here and all the black people are pretty nice.
>>
>>69434417
>but like all stereotypes
some of them are completely true though, like indians not using the loo and all austrialians being pathological shitposters
>>
>>69432808

NOBODY HATES JUST BECAUSE OF RACE.

People hate each other because of behavior and then also use race as a generalization heuristic for simpler, faster decision making.
>>
>>69432808
No we hate niggers.
>>
File: 1458934102342.jpg (459 KB, 1200x849) Image search: [Google]
1458934102342.jpg
459 KB, 1200x849
define hate

Black people literally look like they are dirty 24/7 its gross to me, personality comes second
>>
>>69434641
this
>>
>>69434641
who does your average Pole hate more, Germans or Russians?
>>
>>69433553
Nigga please. You bougie as urkel.
>>
>>69432808
From what I have observed there is a bit of nigger in every black person, Obama plays ape hoop and occasionally will use nigger mannerisms or speech inflections. Ben Carson admitted that he killed his mother with an axe once or twice.
>>
>>69434154
he is white though, nigger is derived from negro witch means black.
>>
>>69432808
that guys fucking smile hahaha
>>
>>69433262
This

Not all blacks are niggers and not all niggers are black
>>
>>69432808

I hate people that aren't me
>>
>this thread again
Hidden.
>>
>>69434417
Sterotypes are stereotypes for a reason.
>>
>>69432905
of course
peace be upon all the infidels
>>
>>69432982

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zrl2Dm8Rwtk
>>
I don't mind the odd black boy or woman, they assimilate when they're not in great numbers. We can only deal with a few of them, though.
>>
>>69433553
>he doesn't know what the colored IDs are for
>>
File: 1451960673722.jpg (8 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
1451960673722.jpg
8 KB, 325x325
>>69433553
>no one knows you're a nigger on the internet
>american flag
>>
>>69432808
there was a poll earlier today in which approximately 90+% said they'd rather hang out with a right wing black than a left wing white
>>
>>69434600
>Scary yellow nigger eyes
>>
All throughout my life mostly in school settings people have told me that I'm the whitest black guy they have ever known. Hell just a few weeks ago one of my managers at work said this to me. Its pretty annoying that people are surprised that I dont have that typical thug mentality. When I see other blacks doing very stereotypical type of things it really pisses me off.
>>
>>69434990
>left wing white
Might as well be a j00
>>
>>69432860
Niggers and blacks are distinct. Blacks tend to be at least 40% white and are capable of being based.

Basically my guide for hatred is the following
>are you a memeber of a culture that exists apart from your host nations's and have no impulse to integrate, such as mudslimes, illegal immigrants who refuse to learn English, or nogs?
>are you sub 90 iq or living off the welfare state intentionally and for the foreseeable future?
>are you actively encouraging or agitating for self destructive policy?
>are you Turkish?

If you are any of these I almost certainly wish you were dead.

R8 my hate code
>>
File: ghetto.webm (3 MB, 240x360) Image search: [Google]
ghetto.webm
3 MB, 240x360
>>69432808
u tell me
>>
>>69434559
Gay used to mean 'happy', but I haven't seen a happy homosexual in a long time.

>>69434796
It comes from the latin 'niger'. Are you hispanic?
>>
File: 2334261.jpg (18 KB, 270x223) Image search: [Google]
2334261.jpg
18 KB, 270x223
>>69432808

Ghetto fucks who love thug bullshit.
>>
>>69434990
>Hang out with liberal
>Asshole is always going places with no cash to spend
>Always begging for you to buy him lunch
>He's always promising to "get you next time," but next time never comes.
>>
>>69435004
Is there a reason niggers have yellow eyes?
Because I'm pretty sure yellow eyes means jaundice but nigs aren't dropping dead from it.
>>
Whoah MC Ride put on some weight. baka.
>>
>>69432808
>ghetto/hip-hop blacks
>>
>>69435106
Onset of cataracts.
>>
>>69432808
Just ghetto blacks. No one here hates Neil Degrassi Tyson because of the fact that he does not conform to the ever prevalent stereotypes of blacks being idiots and ghetto n shieet.

Most of pol only hates people for there actions, and not there race. If a Muslim is a genuinely good person no one gives a shit (like the one that got killed for saying happy Easter), whereas if someone or a group is an idiot, everyone hates them.
>>
Black / Nigger dichotomy. Same as Gays / Fags.

Or anything really, i judge shit on a case by case basis.
>>
I hate niggers. I assume that all blacks are niggers but I usually give them a chance to prove otherwise because I've met some awesome black people.
>>
>>69435106
It's runover from when the devil sprays the nigger onto them.
>>
Nigger is a mentality. Good and honest black people are sadly far in between because of this rampant nigger culture being spread by the media.
>>
>>69435015
WE
>>
>>69435176

This. The non-shitposting Aussie speaks truth.
>>
>>69434990
Left wing libtard whites might as well live in the ghetto and be a fucking nigger. I wish we could take all the good blacks and give the niggers all the stupid white cucks. Skin color makes it so hard to be racist.
>>
>>69435246
Easier to keep black people from asking why liberals are so eager to fuck their communities with illegal immigration if they're all too busy acting like hood-rich niggers.
>>
>>69435015
Now you know what the average person instantly thinks when they see a black person, this is why they are surprised fàm.
>>
>>69434905
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSLLGgSPRVo
>>
>>69434742
> who does your average Pole hate more, Germans or Russians?

Germans are now OK, I guess.

Russians are suspect for wanting to restaurate their empire. But that are not the Russian people, just their leaders.

Everybody who sits in the Kreml starts to think like Stalin.
>>
File: 808223_630x354.jpg (31 KB, 630x354) Image search: [Google]
808223_630x354.jpg
31 KB, 630x354
Honestly, fuck niggers. I know there are "good" ones, but so what. There's so goddamn few of them they might as well not even exist. 99.9999% of niggers are shit and anybody that's had to live around them knows this.

I'm from Pennsylvania. We were the first colony on this continent (on the entire continent) to outlaw slavery. The Quakers of Pennsylvania hated slavery. Then Pennsylvania was instrumental in the Underground Railroad. Then we fought in the Civil War to free slaves. That's what we were always taught in school in PA. We did the "right" things, and what was our reward? Millions of wild niggers from the South flooding into our cities and then in shorter order destroying them. Outright. Look at Philadelphia. It's a laughingstock. That was the founding capital of our Republic. Thomas Jefferson wrote the Declaration of Independence there. The Constitution was signed there. It survived a British occupation during the American Revolution. And niggers wrecked it. It's ruined, unsalvageable. This great American city, gone, as if struck by a nuke.

And niggers did this. Don't give me this shit about the Democrats. Niggers ARE the Democrats in these cities. I'm not going to forgive them for that. I'm not going to pretend most of them aren't. They just aren't. Most of them are destructive, stupid, vile, disgusting, slow witted apes that do nothing but ruin every environment they saunter into. I don't want to be around them. There is no good reason to be around niggers. Even the good ones can just attract the many bad ones.

The South was right. We should have listened.
>>
>>69435389
Hello Stormweenie
>>
>>69435106
niggers are literally neanderthals of their race, its a trait from living in the wild for generations
>>
>>69432808
I just hate the BLM types, other Black people are fine to me.
>>
>>69432808
There are no getto blacks.

There are black man working.
There are niggers.
>>
>>69435389
Most liberals are white. They created the welfare state that destroyed black families.
>>
File: curetoracism.jpg (192 KB, 800x622) Image search: [Google]
curetoracism.jpg
192 KB, 800x622
>>69432808

just the ghetto ones desu
>>
>>69432808

>hate

That's Chanophobic. 4Chan is a network of peace.
>>
File: 1445954895893.jpg (50 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1445954895893.jpg
50 KB, 640x640
>>69434559
The word "black" also has a meaning. Despite said meaning, it is mostly applied to people with brown skin (instead of black) because it is a term used in common vernacular to characterize the appropriate categorization.
>>
>>69432808
This is why black kids need fathers. It keeps them from turning into niggers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZ4XUnxupBs
>>
I have no problem with black people.

Do they commit more crime? Yes. Are they more violent? Yes. Are they statistically less intelligent? Yes. Do I heighten my awareness more readily in the vicinity of a black person? Yes.

But do I believe anybody of any race deserves to be treated as a second class citizen? Unequivocally no. Because the real problem with black people is where the genetics meet the culture. We know already that gene expression is heavily influenced by environment, and negroes are genetically suited for a violent, listless lifestyle. And this is really what continues the destructive cycle of negrodom: The culture breeds the criminals, who glorify the culture and create more criminals. Their expressed genetics are those of their plains-fairing ancestors, but we have already seen periods of beneficial integration in the past. But negroes taking back the power to think isn't in the plans the powers that be have for us. As long as we consume and conflate minor differences and distract each other from the diamond-encrusted dildo getting shoved up our asses daily, it doesn't matter how many easily manipulated negroes end up in prison.

Most people are fucking stupid, like barely on the upper side of retarded, and half of those people are even dumber than that. Doubly so for negroes.
>>
>>69432847
this. I'd hang with a black conservative 7 days out of the week over a white liberal
>>
>>69434154
>>69434796
Riff Raff is Jewish.
>>
NOTE
Not all black people are niggers, but all niggers are black
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (255 KB, 1224x1130) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
255 KB, 1224x1130
>>69436020
White niggers are literally just as bad. They're fewer in quantity though, but if you live in any rural area you would know how bad white niggers are.
>>
>>69435453
Where do you live? If you love niggers so much then why doesn't your state take more of them? It's all great to be a contrarian and talk about how much you love all those "good ones" (all 100 of them nationwide) but why doesn't your state take them all then and you can sort the "good" ones out and give the rest of us a break.

These people, good, bad, or otherwise, have done nothing but destroy since their chains were smashed. Anybody with two eyes can see that.
>>
>>69436229
What happens in their own neighborhoods, and what they do with themselves, is their own problem. As long as I'm not paying for it. It's not my responsibility.

Abolishing the welfare system is my major interest, "shipping all the niggers back" benefits no one. We'll be tossing out a bunch of criminals, a few hard working honest blacks, but the welfare problem will still persist.

We'll have a shit ton of broke uneducated white & mexicans still lining their pockets with gibsmedats.
>>
>>69432905
Nice one.
>>
>>69435106
Real talk?

STD's. Primarily herpes, chlamydia, and syphilis, which cause long-term liver damage, what actually causes the discoloration.

Sickle-cell, as well. Funnily enough, found almost entirely in negroes.

You'll also find it in heavy drinkers (cirrhosis, anyone?)
>>
>>69432808
You're cool OP
>>
>>69435567
Can black males really be considered men?
>>
File: Miiverse.jpg (860 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
Miiverse.jpg
860 KB, 2048x1536
>>69433442
>>
File: 1449288711323.jpg (86 KB, 960x785) Image search: [Google]
1449288711323.jpg
86 KB, 960x785
>>69436229
That is where your hateful biggotry is showing. To think that "100 of them" is anywhere close to what could be considered even an apt or coherent hyperbole.

Plenty of them go to work full time and live monogamous, non-violent, non-degenerate lives.
Maybe not plenty but enough to where not considering such people in the slightest, except to wish them ill-will, makes You the inhumane nigger.
>>
>>69432808
black people are black people

niggers are the ones we hate and niggers come in all sorts of colors
>>
>>69436502
"Their neighborhoods" were once our neighborhoods. They took our cities from us, and as if that weren't enough they trashed them. Anywhere niggers inhabit, it's a disgusting mess. No, I'm not okay with niggers doing that to our cities. Have a little fucking pride in your community and your country. It's not their business to destroy our infrastructure. We've been too easy on these people. They functioned their best (and even at their best, they're the worst group in the country) when a strong hand was present to keep them in order. When they got out of line, they got smacked, hard. That's how you deal with niggers, if we insist on dealing with them. And soft-shoeing the problem isn't going to turn them into something they are not and have never been.

I say enough with the social experiments. Let's go back to doing what worked. Repeal our civil rights legislation, re-institute segregation, and when they act up, you hang them and smile for the camera.
>>
File: 1454965692477.png (120 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
1454965692477.png
120 KB, 500x374
I just hate the nigger culture
>>
File: non-repeating digits.png (2 KB, 188x214) Image search: [Google]
non-repeating digits.png
2 KB, 188x214
>>69435175
Unfortunately it seems like no matter how much I denounce the actions of terrorist groups like ISIL, /pol/ still hates me.
>>
File: 1458185023320.gif (3 MB, 350x263) Image search: [Google]
1458185023320.gif
3 MB, 350x263
>>69436960
>"Their neighborhoods" were once our neighborhoods.
Blame the left and race riots that were brought on by the leftist hippies for the white flight of the 60's & 70's. These areas are completely filled with niggers now. They're their own containment facilities
>Anywhere niggers inhabit, it's a disgusting mess. No, I'm not okay with niggers doing that to our cities.
Blame the welfare system. Niggers move to areas where welfare benefits are the best.
>Have a little fucking pride in your community and your country. It's not their business to destroy our infrastructure. We've been too easy on these people. They functioned their best (and even at their best, they're the worst group in the country) when a strong hand was present to keep them in order. When they got out of line, they got smacked, hard. That's how you deal with niggers, if we insist on dealing with them. And soft-shoeing the problem isn't going to turn them into something they are not and have never been.
Treating them as people that are incapable of autonomy or personal responsibility is the other side of the regressive left coin. We should not be doing anything to admonish them. The white man's burden is over, the left tried to rebirth it; we're stabbing in it's cradle at night when Trump takes his throne. You fuckers aren't bringing back the white man's burden either. The black struggle is the black's struggle alone. We should make no moves to help, admonish, or punish them outside of the confines of the law.
>>
>>69437247
Probably because you deserve it.
>>
>>69434702
>buying over priced LaRue

People do that?
>>
basketball Americans should die

black members of society are alright
>>
>>69432808
all
>>
>>69437375
People buy Daniel Defense.

People buy stupid shit on borrowed money all the time.
>>
>>69432808

Why would /pol/ hate someone solely on the basis of their skin color? That's just irrational. /pol/ judges people based on their actions. So /pol/ is the complete opposite of the modern leftist.
>>
>>69435389
welfare is the real problem, stupid people who can't feed a family shouldn't have one
>>
>>69432808
I don't think Europe should let in any blacks, good or bad tbqh.
I don't trust blacks period.
Even the ones who act nice and decent are really just doing it because they want to have friends and eventually meet white women (i.e. Bill Cosby).
This is coming from a dude who grew up in an all-black city and has met all types of black people.
>>
>>69437272
Stop with the "blame the left/Democrats" shit. God you cuckservatives are the worst. The niggers ARE the left in these cities. They are the mayors and the city councilmen and the judges and the police chiefs. What drugs are you smoking? You're not actually making a distinction between niggers and the people who you say are "really" to blame. They ARE those people! Stop making a distinction between the Democrats and the niggers. They are one in the same. How much more evidence do you need for this?

I don't give a fuck if they are autonomous people that can do this, that, and the other. Nor do I care about their struggle. Not my fucking problem. I do not have to hand my government over to a bunch of cuckservative social experimenters who want to try the latest theory about how to deal with our nigger problem. We already know how to deal with this problem. We've dealt with it already. We found what works. And people like you came and destroyed that system. I don't care if you pretend to be against "the left" now. You're not, unless you're willing to do what needs to be done - what we know already works. If you can't stomach it, then people like you should just stop speaking for the rest of us.
>>
File: 1405993031705.jpg (11 KB, 226x225) Image search: [Google]
1405993031705.jpg
11 KB, 226x225
As long as blacks act civil and copulate with their own race, I have no problems working with them or being around them in general. However, both of these things are very rare. I have met some extraordinary African Americans who are a blast to hang out with because they manage to retain their culture (real life shitposting) while leaving out the shit aspects like nigthuggery and whatnot.
>>
>>69436946
>hoverhand
>>
>>69434390
is that before or after the sharia revolution on your faggot little island?
>>
>>69432808

/pol/ hates "niggers," which translates to "ghetto/hip-hop/thug" blacks. For example, /pol/ loves Dorner (black) and McNiggerator (/k/omrade tripfag who is darker than the night). /pol/ also loves Hispanics such as Zimmerman, and Middle Easterners like Assad. We also love women like Hirsi Ali for laying the smack down on mudslimes.

Unlike the regressive left and its divisive identity/biological politics, /pol/ doesn't care what ethnicity you are so long as you aren't a liberal, media-suckling shill.
>>
>>69432982
Well they pretty much are the source of everything wrong in their lives. How would you like everyone to assume you're some worthless piece of shit nigger no matter how hard you work to provide for your family, to better yourself, to be a productive member of society. You'd hate those fuckers with an unmatched ferocity too.
>>
>>69433066
>paint it white and hope niggas think its a bassinet

TOP KEK
>>
>>69437911
I think you're on to a working definition there. I'm generally okay with the sort of niggers who would come here to shitpost with me all night calling out niggers and feminists.
>>
>>69432808

There are based blacks, they are the exception rather than the rule.
>>
>>69433066
Reminder that Rock said he regrets telling this joke because it emboldened white people to be more racist and use the word nigger.
>>
>>69432808
Nothing wrong with being black. Just don't act like an asshole.
>>
>>69432808
>ITT
>>
File: BfkjgeVCcAAPmb8.jpg_large.jpg (65 KB, 592x738) Image search: [Google]
BfkjgeVCcAAPmb8.jpg_large.jpg
65 KB, 592x738
>>69437576
Except it didn't fix any problems. Crime was always high in nigger neighborhoods. You have a romanticized version of history that frankly never actually existed. Crime rates have been tanking, not because of "heavy handed tactics with niggers," but because of easy access to abortions, birth control, and longer sentencing for violent criminals. Nothing of what you propose will fix the nigger cultural problem.

You're advocating the rest of society reach into the black community to fix a problem that is entirely theirs and theirs alone; whether it be with a carrot or a stick is irrelevant. As I said earlier, the white man's burden is dead. It is no longer our job to educate the savages. That's their own problem.

>Democrats are niggers and niggers democrats
So LBJ didn't exist? He's the one that started all of this shit. Was LBJ really just a misunderstood black man? Or was he a mirror-image of the shit you faggots have been selling for generations that has lead to the exact problems we're dealing with today.
>A reminder that LBJ is the reason why the welfare state exists
>>
>>69432808
Why are the only things I ever see black people do on documentaries about Africa
- walk around
- be idle
- be poor
- starve
- kill each other ?
I don't hate any of them. I pity them. Americans on the other hand are degenerate.
>>
>>69438203

/pol/ has never had a problem with black people who aren't idiots and, most importantly, recognize the problems in african american communities.
>>
File: 1458285461999.jpg (113 KB, 814x552) Image search: [Google]
1458285461999.jpg
113 KB, 814x552
>>69435052
no way this is not staged.
>>
File: 123596212362.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
123596212362.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
In reality blacks/hispanics are just fine, it's just that "they"don't want us to be together and pull at the strings of the media to create a toxic environment in which to divide and cause conflict.

I just genuinely feels there's something very wrong going on in this world of ours.
>>
>>69438293
>>
>>69437765
>revolution
kek niggers cant aim for shit and make up 15% of the us population
maybe 5% would eve try something
>>
File: 4L_a6toFl9o.jpg (102 KB, 914x582) Image search: [Google]
4L_a6toFl9o.jpg
102 KB, 914x582
>>69432808
I have no issue with black folk who act like civilized human beings.
>>
>>69432808
I hate niggers, not blacks
>>
>>69438322
Oh so you agree, the Civil Rights Act should be repealed. After all, LBJ signed that unconstitutional pigshit law into existence. Or are you too timid to go there too? Pussy.

And you mistake me. I'm not interested in reaching into the black community and helping them not be savages. I am interested in sweeping them from our cities in force and relocating them to reservations, like the Indians, where they can live (or not, I don't care) away from our society. I don't want them ruining our cities. And don't tell me about how they were always bad. Maybe where niggers did exist, on their reservations in the South, but not up here. The nigger addition is relatively new for us, and no, we don't have to be told by you and your state that we should deal with this new nigger problem because... because why? Fuck you. You take them. These apes have destroyed our cities. They weren't always like that. They were beautiful cities and now they are not. Because niggers. That is simply a fact.

I am not interested in half measures or allying with anybody who is. I want these niggers out. Yes, that's incredibly unrealistic (certainly in the short term), but it is nevertheless the ultimate goal and should always remain so.

And they don't have a cultural problem. They have a genetic problem, you cuck.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPHv_-fqdjM

Fallout analogy

Blacks =/= Niggers
Ghouls =/= Feral Ghouls

I don't want to live among blacks though, they should take control of their Feral kin.
>>
File: EhsnGpT.jpg (152 KB, 1000x688) Image search: [Google]
EhsnGpT.jpg
152 KB, 1000x688
Not all black people are shit, but it just so happens that like 80% of niggers are the scum of the earth.

Usually it's the older black people that are alright and that don't have shit for brains.
>>
>>69438618
Desegregation meant the blacks who had drive could leave the black neighbourhood and take all that they contributed to it with them, leaving only the lowest strata of black communities to stew and expand
>>
>>69438722
>Stormfaggot saying insane stormfaggot shit
You have other levels of autism. Look no matter how you slice it, until your paradise is real, you gotta work side by side with Jose & Tyrone at McDonalds.
>>
>>69435035
reasonable
>>
>>69434559
Nigger like whites are called crakas
Only blacks can be niggers
Only arabs can be sand niggers
Only chinese can be chinks
Only japs can be gooks
Only turks can be roaches
Only indians can be Poo in loo'ers
Only swedes can be SWEDEN YEA
etc etc
>>
>>69432808
Na you cool
>>
File: is it an argument.jpg (64 KB, 1453x862) Image search: [Google]
is it an argument.jpg
64 KB, 1453x862
>>69439073
Nice try. You gave it your all. Run along now, cuck, before I have to hear a lecture about how liberals are the real racists.
>>
>>69434920
underrated
>>
File: 1457032704846.jpg (13 KB, 243x300) Image search: [Google]
1457032704846.jpg
13 KB, 243x300
>>69432808

I don't hate black people. I hate niggers.
>>
>>69432808
Only the stormfags hate all black people
>>
>>69437247
It wouldn't be as hateful if middle eastern countries had good documentation of peoples identity and our country wasn't trying to important 6 gorillian instead of using that money to solve all the problems we already have.
>>
File: 1458200734779.png (2 MB, 1000x967) Image search: [Google]
1458200734779.png
2 MB, 1000x967
>>69439189
>Thinking I want to continue "debating" with a clearly insane stormfaggot
So what do you pull down? 30k? Sub-60k? You talk about living around niggers so you're clearly broke as a fucking joke and your dumb ass talks about "living up here." So you're some pissed off low-performing northerner.
Absolutely hilarious. You're the living meme of "blaming the kikes and niggers for my own failures"
>And your dick don't work good either XD
>>
us slavs are NOT racist. only westerners and wanna-be westerners
>>
>>69435389
>current year
>stormfag
>>
>>69439395
Says the guy from the country with the most skinhead gangs and racially motivated murders. That's part of what's keeping your country from becoming a cucked, feminist, emasculated Western shithole.
>>
>>69434905
>Bernie Mac
he ded
>>
File: 1459224964489.png (1 MB, 1264x852) Image search: [Google]
1459224964489.png
1 MB, 1264x852
>>69432860
Not true they have a right to be in their country of origin and we should stay the fuck out of them. Like global segregation. It would be better for everyone. Except the black people. Individually they can be fine and even occasionally groups of them can be good at the same time, but sadly historically on average they are not good for Western society. Sorry not trying to bully just being honest.
>>
>>69439789

This woman Peggy knows what's up.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0X2OnFmWAio
>>
File: commentofd theyear.png (17 KB, 808x157) Image search: [Google]
commentofd theyear.png
17 KB, 808x157
>>69435991
Father of the year
The only respectable black people I've me that weren't ghetto nigger trash had fathers
>>
>>69439148
>Only japs can be gooks
Japs are nips. Koreans are gooks.

Get it right.
>>
File: Good_ol_Barkley.jpg (65 KB, 540x414) Image search: [Google]
Good_ol_Barkley.jpg
65 KB, 540x414
I've only met one black in my life and he was an astrophysics (no, it wasn't Neil kek), so I've no words, but seeing all the bullshit from the outside I would probably say that the problem with black people is their shitty culture, or at least that's what I've heard.
>>
Not all muslims are terrorists, not all blacks are niggers.
>>
>sliding and incenting acceptance

Fuck off nigger
>>
>>69434861
Just because we don't "hate" we can just strongly disagree with you breathing Shlomo
>>
>>69432808
Niggers, not blacks.
>>
Single black mothers are fucking the black community, less single mothers and less emphasis on thug and drug culture as a serious job for men.
Niggers stay niggers, blacks get a job and become that black guy who is the exception that everyone seems to know.
>>
File: 1458180394612.jpg (26 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
1458180394612.jpg
26 KB, 620x387
>>69432905
>imageboard of peace
beautiful
>>
File: received_966831796738924.jpg (31 KB, 474x641) Image search: [Google]
received_966831796738924.jpg
31 KB, 474x641
>>69432905
>>
>>69443707
>>
>>69432808
Guess I hold unpopular opinions on pol. All.
Not that I love all whites, but I sure do seem to hate every nigger that I meet. Grew up in Alabama if that tells you the number that I grew up with. I guess I owe them a bit though, it was because they were so shitty that I applied myself and took AP classes to be with nothing but white people cause the niggers were too stupid to take them. Same could be said for the dumb ass rednecks that are dressing and acting more and more like niggers every day.
>>
File: 1444121196434.jpg (50 KB, 500x594) Image search: [Google]
1444121196434.jpg
50 KB, 500x594
>>69432808
I'd shoot guns with this based ameribro.
>>
The hating started when all the crap from burger land spread to main lan europe.
>>
File: NETHER.png (482 KB, 1276x684) Image search: [Google]
NETHER.png
482 KB, 1276x684
>>69445211
>>
>>69434905
Dindu nuffin
>>
just the ones in the south, they're overly opinionated like ignorant rednecks, but actually believe they hold valid opinions regarding everything. and by everything, any person that's around them. that's the most annoying shit about black people that i dislike, is that if they're black and from the south, they constantly banter but a crude offensive style that somehow makes them believe they earned your respect by just talking shit about you for no reason other than being able to because they're with their friends, and you're just some random guy that's by himself
>>
>>69435106
its melanin in their eyes
>>
>>69432808
>only ghetto/hip-hop blacks
Thread replies: 179
Thread images: 38

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.