[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The State Department just issued a travel warning for ugly people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4
File: ugly.png (86 KB, 557x690) Image search: [Google]
ugly.png
86 KB, 557x690
>Nothing personal, but the State Department wants you to keep in mind just how attractive you are while traveling abroad for spring break. I mean, if you’re not a “10” over here, then you aren’t over there either!

>That was the exact message that went out in a tweet from the @TravelGov account on Wednesday afternoon. The tweet read, in its entirety: “Not a ‘10’ in the US? Then not a 10 overseas. Beware of being lured into buying expensive drinks or worse -- being robbed. #springbreakingbadly.”

>Many on Twitter are calling the message sexist and insulting.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/the-state-department-just-issued-a-travel-warning-for-ugly-people-2016-03-30
>>
These guys will cry over anything
>>
i dont even understand the point of this tweet

what does being attractive have to do with buying expensive drinks?
>>
Isn't it just desperate men who go abroad hoping to get free pussy? That message is quite clearly directed at men.
>>
>>69433325
Hey, those Flip ladyboys need some love too.
>>
>>69433270
If someone is hitting on you, make sure they're not trying to steal your shit.
>>
>>69433270
it's a common scam where an attractive girl will invite you to drinks at a local place and they'll drastically overcharge for everything
>>
>>69432788
It's referring to age. If it's not 10 years old in the U.S, it's not overseas either. In which case you can buy them drinks and rape them when they are drunk.
>>
>>69433270
They're saying that if you are ugly and while you're abroad in a bar that you should be cautious when you're suddenly being approached all the time because they recognize you as a foreigner.
>>
>>69433325
>Isn't it just desperate men who go abroad hoping to get free pussy?

I got a big laugh when I found out that Negril, Jamaica (beautiful and great scuba) is known as the place where 60 year old fat women go to have a fling with a 20 year old local.

They hang out with them and give them "the boyfriend experience" like old pasty white guys in Thailand.

The locals who make their living doing legit things like renting equipment or giving tours look down on the "Beach Boys".
>>
>>69433463
Also, the girl will "drink" a lot, but their extremely expensive drinks has no alcohol at all. Poor loser thinks he is going to bed a drunk slut, she just says bye. Seen it happen.
>>
>>69434184
... it happened to you... you did that.
>>
>>69434314
he's a BR he probably runs one of those clubs that pulls this

that or he is poor (being br) and girls can pickup on this type of thing immediately
>>
>>69432788

>rating people is sexist and objectifying

i honestly don't believe people who do these kinds of mental gymnastics exist. it has to be some AI thats trying to make me go insane
>>
>>69432788
Ahahahaha yes brilliant.

Btw way what you americans call fat.

Somthing the sice of a small car.

Smart\fiat 126p\motorcycel we call it never be alowed to live.

So yeah there is a diferenc.

A burger 5 be a 3 or 2 in EU.
>>
>>69434930
If Hitler had to lose, why couldn't we have nuked Germany so retarded cucks like you would be more concerned with radiation sickness than shitposting?
>>
>>69432788

>spike the drink

>rape the girl

>dump her in the streets for hobos to play with the leftovers

it's not fucking rocket science, you americusk.
>>
Fat femminists BTFO by based The State Department
>>
>>69436234
Jesus Christ Mexico, whats wrong with you?

La raza? More like, la rape-a
>>
>>69433724
Do they do it for free?
>>
I always fuck clappy burgers when I holiday in the Caribbean. whores let you finish on their faces. I would never treat a european masterrace like that. Just need to get back at the native American cucks for leaving the union.
>>
>>69434930
Looks like Germany could use some more fire-bombings.
>>
similar story at nbcnews.com:

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/state-department-apologizes-suggesting-americans-are-ugly-n548246
>>
>>69436802
>Do they do it for free?

no, they get paid in gifts and money from the old ladies. They good ones evidently keep the scam going by writing them love letters and bilking them for additional money.
>>
>>69432788
>mfw solid 9
>>
File: 1459192762994.jpg (81 KB, 730x542) Image search: [Google]
1459192762994.jpg
81 KB, 730x542
Trump is fixing the world already
>>
>>69432788

Wow. State department is based. I love the triggers it's causing for all the uglies.
>>
>>69434930
i have to agree on this, actually. my bmi is 24 but in japan im still considered fat.
>>
>>69432788
STATE DEPARTMENT BLOWING THOSE FAT TUMBLR LANDWHALES THE FUCK OUT
>>
>>69433452
This. Two women come up to you on the street and ask you to "Come drink in our bar!"?

Shiggy.
>>
>>69432788
>>Many on Twitter are calling the message sexist and insulting.
many need to be fucking shot
>>
>>69432788
Fuck off back to Mexico Nicholas Gomez you faggot
>>
>>69432788
This is a dumbass tweet though but not offensive.

They are wrong too. Getting laid is so much easier as an American in other countries. I can also say that Europeans and Australians would probably get laid easier in America than in their own nations. Bitches love feeling unique by fucking foreigners.
>>
>>69434314
It was his mum.
>>
>>69438096
also robots who save up enough gbp for a sex vacation
>>
Isn't this directed towards men?
>>
They couldn't be more wrong.

Girls think I'm like a 4 here, but every time I traveled to Europe or Asia, I turned into a 7 or 8 because girls outside of America actually have realistic standards.
>>
>>69438505
Yes

Women know they can get laid at will anytime

It's directed towards men thinking their vacation means they can get pussy when they couldn't back home

>select all limousines
Fuck off billionaires
>>
>>69436234
THEY ARE BRINGING RAPISTS
stop living the meme amigo pls
>>
File: 1457921681548.gif (19 KB, 486x311) Image search: [Google]
1457921681548.gif
19 KB, 486x311
>>69432788
>"blah blah blah sexism"
>"i didn't say anything about gender"
I cannot figure out if these people are taking themselves seriously or not.
>>
>>69438652
>I cannot figure out if these people are taking themselves seriously or not.

Don't worry, they are

No one good looking, woman or man, is going to get upset about being "objectified," the Mexican is just some whiteknight cuck

I would kill to be good looking, fuck I'd even take not ugly
>>
>>69436234
>"they're rapists" -god emperor king
When is he ever wrong..
>>
>>69436234
>>69436755
Typical Saturday night in Mexico
>>
File: vc.jpg (26 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
vc.jpg
26 KB, 480x360
>>69436234
>>
>>69432788

desu this is good advice for basically every single man who wants to go to Thailand or, really, anywhere in Southeast Asia/Oceania. Their whole tourism industry is based on ripping off ugly dudes rofl.
>>
>>69432788

I think feminists just confirmed that not even they think they're attractive.
>>
>>69439389
Same with East Europe and Latin America

You really think some drop dead gorgeous 20 year old wants your fat balding pasty ass?
Think again
>>
>>69432788
The first thing that came to mind for me was ugly dudes getting tricked by hot chicks into buying drinks at scam bars that charge 10x the normal price for westerners. Saw a documentary about it once.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.