[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do jews have to ruin everything?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 199
Thread images: 47
File: milo.jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
milo.jpg
24 KB, 480x360
We've now been named and labled. "the alt-right".
This is just a website:
>freedom of speech exits
>non-trigger happy moderators.
Consequently there's been some fun things emerging. It can happen to any non-Kike website.

This JEW, and I'm not even gonna call him a faggot. He's an edgy, heterosexual degenerate man.

This is not a movement. This is a website where shilling is not as bad as others. The sooner you give this a name, the sooner than name will lose all it's meaning.

As much as I like you milo, I don't like you.
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 600x375
>>69432048

>implying milo isn't based
>implying going more mainstream won't be beneficial for our movement
>>
>>69432048
Is that really Milo? I see the resemblance but what the fuck. He looks like he started smoking crack over cock. If that's an old picture than I want to know who did his face, I want some of that
>>
File: shapiro1.png (3 MB, 2448x1776) Image search: [Google]
shapiro1.png
3 MB, 2448x1776
>>69432294
may I remind you of another "based" kike?
>>
File: 1405841137379.gif (577 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
1405841137379.gif
577 KB, 300x168
>>69432294
Bro, are we just going to invite the normies in?
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 235x236) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 235x236
>>69433420

>normies

Fuck off to r9k. Pol is evolving and if you can't deal with that piss off to a depressive little stagnant corner somewhere else.
>>
File: _55597983_000236761-1.jpg (12 KB, 304x405) Image search: [Google]
_55597983_000236761-1.jpg
12 KB, 304x405
>>69433236
Milo turned on Shapero.

Milo is also a Christian which means he's not technically a kike.

Kike comes from jews drawing circles instead of x's on their ellis island entry forms because the x looked too much like a Christian cross. Kikel means Circle in yiddish, hence Kike.

Him turning on the Kike Shaperio combined with him openly professing Christianity except him from being a Kike.

He is a filthy degenerate race mixing homosexual, however he's out filthy degenerate race mixing homosexual.

FUCK OFF STORM FAG
>>
File: 1776.jpg (97 KB, 700x471) Image search: [Google]
1776.jpg
97 KB, 700x471
>>69433236

zionist controlled opposition

just because he's eloquent and can utterly BTFO of leftist marxists (which isn't terribly hard to do) doesn't mean he's genuine. It's related to the Hegelian dialectic, leftist kikes & conservative kikes create a mutually interacting narrative, whose consequences coalesce upon a pro-Kike agenda. problem, reaction, solution.

he'd sell any one of us (or the country) out in a moment's notice if it in anyway benefited the Tribe.

he ought to go back to Israel.
>>
>>69433746
>Kikel means Circle in yiddish, hence Kike.
you listened to that clip of louis ck & patri(cian)ce o'neil too, eh? so you know where the word nigger comes from then too
>>
>>69433734
No, he's right. 4chan in general isn't a place for normalfaggotry, discounting shit holes like /soc/. I'm not even going to include /fa/ in this because taking out loans for designer fashion house clothing so you can snap one selfie in front of a mirror and never wear it again isn't normalfag behaviour, it's just a vicarious, failed normalfag.

Milo's pigeon holing of us as "alt-right" and giving us media exposure is fucking obnoxious and he does it all whilst drawing attention to the fact that we're perceived racists and bigots, "but just trolling." Milo doesn't fucking get it at all. He should stop.
>>
>>69432048
Dude the alt-right label has been around for a few years now. It's just recently penetrated the normalfag sphere of consciousness and seems to be growing.

/pol/'s opinion on the term is about as variable as the term itself. I'm in the camp of not really digging it, but so long as it gets people to abandon neoprogressivism/cuckservativism in search of greener pastures, there isn't really a problem. I feel the same way about Milo himself, and I know I'm gonna get shat on for this fact; he may be a degenerate homosexual half-yid, but he isn't actively against us from what I can tell, so it's hard for me to dismiss his giving us (relatively) good publicity. I could understand turning on him if he were to do the opposite, and while I'm not a fan of some of the things he does, he's still better than the larger part of the MSM.

Don't think for a split second that this means I trust the guy. I don't. But for now, there's way bigger fish to fry.
>>
Alt right is only bad because it arose exactly when regressive left arose. We defame the extreme left and they defame the moderate right, as if the two are comparable.

Milo himself said we're instinctively libertarian. Yeah we are, competition must be free and that scares the regressive left. How does a coder gurl get ahead against guys who program in their free time for fun?
>>
>>69433890
No,
I just looked up the word Kike online.
>>
>>69432294
I swear to christ I saw this exact image posted on everyone calling out Shapiro for the last year.
>>
File: 1416700530563.png (1 MB, 1274x712) Image search: [Google]
1416700530563.png
1 MB, 1274x712
>>69433734
>Pol
>>
>>69432048
I want him to stop.
>>
File: 1458360331662.png (443 KB, 631x641) Image search: [Google]
1458360331662.png
443 KB, 631x641
>>69433746
Fool. That's how the crypto gets you.
>>
>>69433746
milo's mom is not a jew?
>>
The way some fags lament the "alt-right" label thing is hilarious. I'm gonna attribute it to them being fresh out of high school.

If you don't want to be associated with "the alt-right" don't call yourself alt-right. End of story.

Are you that fucking stupid?
>>
I don't care what they call me, I'm still gonna hate niggers.
>>
>>69432048
>Why do jews have to ruin everything?
Because they like shekels too much. Breitbart already exposed for being financed by Rafael supporter.
>>
>>69433971
>labels

There's no left or right, republican, democrat as much as kikes like to shove it down your throat.
There is only truth and pursuit of it.

Milo cares about shekkles.
>>
>>69433236
only newfags fell for the shapiro meme
>>
File: get.jpg (13 KB, 263x302) Image search: [Google]
get.jpg
13 KB, 263x302
You niggers can't have it both ways.

You can't ironically or unironically be invested in the American and European political process to the point of actually changing political discourse, then be mad when normies try to dissect you.

Perpetual entropy is why shit like OWS(thankfully) went nowhere. We can't bring every redditor in like chanology or to a lesser extent GG, but there has to be room for useful idiots like Milo.
>>
He's too old to get it
Also too old to pretend being a twink
>>
File: 1458262023691.jpg (67 KB, 363x435) Image search: [Google]
1458262023691.jpg
67 KB, 363x435
>>69433734
shut fuk

Another fooled by the crypto. So tell me. You're not really a racist? You're doing this all for the lulz? You realize he's marginalizing our motivations intentionally right?
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (17 KB, 243x216) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
17 KB, 243x216
Hey guys, Milo here

did I mention niggers tongued my anus when I was 13 yet?

It's in my contract to do so
>>
>>69432294
>not operating from the shadows
Pleb
>>
>>69433906

He's right though, /pol/ is mainly satire. Obviously issues such as the refugee crisis we take seriously because mass immigration into a welfare state is just idiotic, but that's not to do with race it's just economics and common sense.

But the mindless race hate and "da joos" stuff is just fun posting. Stormfront and daily Stormer is where you find genuine racists and bigots.

>>69434156

Sorry, I'm on my phone and it's early here.
>>
Wow this place moves fast these days
>>
>>69434290
This

I'm just fucking happy people are eating up this "Alt right" meme we manufactured years ago.

Soon, normalfags are going to become redpilled. Reddit users will flock here, eager to learn more about this new movement. give it a few years, and we'll soon have an army of redpilled aryan men ready to replace the Republican party

The jews are no longer laughin
>>
>>69432294
>our movement
You are just as bad as them, but at least you understand your hivemind is just another piece of shit being passed through the aether.
>>
>>69434331
See : >>69434430
>>
>>69432048
Why does the Right get relabeled by the mwdia every few years? Neo-cons, Tea party, now alt-right, isn't this just blatant divide and conquer tactics?
>>
>>69434430
>mainly satire
whatev you say sanjay.
>>
>>69434288
>useful-idiots

there will be blow-backs, as there is with any principle. This apple must remain without worms. This is how our first attempt failed.
>>
>>69434430
>/pol/ is mainly satire
It's called plausible deniability, and to out those who don't understand the culture.

>the mindless race hate and "da joos" stuff is just fun posting.

Oh, this is you just shitposting.
>>
>>69432593
Its obviously an old picture from before he could afford so much makeup and foreskin cream to schmear into his crows feet.
>>
>>69434493
>Neo-cons, Tea party, now alt-right, isn't this just blatant divide and conquer tactics?

obviously
>>
File: trump-gun.jpg (39 KB, 360x225) Image search: [Google]
trump-gun.jpg
39 KB, 360x225
>>69434492
So you're saying all those threads are just for the lulz . . ya . . . . . . not an argument.
>>
>>69434430
That's retarded. Most people don't do satire non-humorously imitating something. The autists that take the Jew thing to the extreme are LARPing, not doing satire. They genuinely believe what they say.

If you actually don't think Jews have a significant influence in Western civilization and that a high degree of it is coordinated, you are just mentally challenged. That's all there is to it. There's no grand conspiracy, but what I said is completely accurate.

"Race hate" is another vague thing. Is it race hate to say niggers have low IQs? They do. That they're more predisposed to violent behavior? They are. Again, the "gas all niggers and hang their mothers" people are LARPing. Not doing satire. They really do believe what they say but aren't really functional people, they don't think about the consequences of what they say.
>>
File: 10FeetHigher.webm (616 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
10FeetHigher.webm
616 KB, 450x450
>>69434497
"pol is satire" > "pol is always right"

don't ever forget perrllll harbour
>>
>>69434593
>>69432593

You can obviously tell because he couldn't afford too much hair dye yet either.
>>
well, time to go to infinitychan. /nupol/?
>>
>>69434506
the jews are trying to sabotage this, united by hate we stand.
>>
>>69434209
Explain. The whole crypto kike thing has never been something I really grasped fully.
>>
>>69434430
nice /pol/ isnt really rasis u guise meme, faglord.

u really think half the people come here daily to bitch about races arent actually racist? You're deluded.
>>
>>69434479
>Reddit users will flock here
They already did with GG ENDLESSLY advertising the board, but, really, you want that again?
>>
>>69434739
it was explained fairly well by
>>69433752
>>
>>69434812
you're deluding yourself if you think everyone who uses the internet doesn't already know what 4chan is

they just don't come here because there's a lot of shit to sift through and reddit/9gag/epiclolz/whateverfuckingwebsite all organize their content for them.
>>
>>69434870
>you're deluding yourself if...
This wasn't implied anywhere. You said flock here, specifically.
>>
>>69433752
nah man he ought to win a ticket to uncle adolf kamp of fun and giggles, also bbq grill.
>>
File: 1457326954913.jpg (259 KB, 1280x1080) Image search: [Google]
1457326954913.jpg
259 KB, 1280x1080
>>69434739
Being a kike is genetic and cultural. They all share a common set of instincts that promulgates their "tribe".

Think of how black people can act white for us. Now imagine if they were all organized enough to make us believe their act.
Cryptos is jews acting not Jewish for us. They go to great lengths to be associated as white. When they go home tho, they still feel like a Jew, and part of that Jew feeling is wanting to help the tribe.

Crypto's cannot let go of their Jewish roots, and they are often much more entangled in zionism than your average kike.
>>
>>69434812
Yes. Because despite what others might say, we're not a secret club anymore.

I guarantee you that the GG redditors were redpilled, slowly of course, but they eventually became one of us.

And now, we have an identity. We are "Alt Right" (as much as I hate that term)
Much more normalfags will be redpilled
More and more Kids and adults will now become intrigued. They'll google "Alt right" they'll find the memes, and want to become part of this. They'll browse /trump general/, they'll listen to Ghost.

I promise you, that the average person who goes to 4chan is a lonely deprived person looking for belonging. What better movement to feel wanted than the alt right.
>>
File: bobby2.jpg (7 KB, 246x248) Image search: [Google]
bobby2.jpg
7 KB, 246x248
>>69433746
>Milo is also a Christian which means he's not technically a kike.

HAHA

fucking 8000 word-long article on breitbart about the "alt-right", not one mention of Israel. NOT ONE.
>>
>>69432048
Milo isn't heterosexual.
>>
>>69434826
he is controlled opposition >_>

fuck me
>>
>>69434989
>wanting a catch-all identity
>taking a catch-all identity
pass

fucking pass
>>
>>69433746
took that last line straight from Murdoch Murdoch faggot
>>
>Are they actually bigots? No more than death metal devotees in the 80s were actually Satanists. For them, it’s simply a means to fluster their grandparents.
Satire, right
>>
>>69434288
This is some 2007-tier Anonymous bullshit. 4chan doesn't have principles, we just hate niggers.
>>
>>69434948
That was definitely implied, it wasn't explicitly stated, but it was the obvious implication. Otherwise, why would you give a shit about /pol/ being advertised?
>>
Milo is an edgy contrarian faggot (more so than /pol/) who if he had been born 1800s would of been some anarchist advocate again monarchs of europe and for jews
>>
>>69432048
It always make me cringe when people here claim themselves "alt-right".

The fucking name was literally created by faggot vloggers like Milo.

Don't be surprised when you see on the media claiming the "alt-right" boogeyman did something mean or that real "alt-righters" have to support Israel.
>>
>>69435059
>still being in high school
passed

fucking passed
>>
File: image.png (411 KB, 641x357) Image search: [Google]
image.png
411 KB, 641x357
>>69434751

I see /pol/ as more of a place that reacts to events and politics. That's why I come here, it's an easy and fun way to keep up to date with things.

/pol/ isn't mindlessly racist, and most people differentiate between a nigger and a black man. This dude with the MAGA hat arguing with BLM protesters was accepted with open arms here.

As i said before, if you want genuine, depressing, cold racism, check the comments on stormfront or daily stormer. Those idiots are beyond help and are rightfully scorned and despised. They're fucking scum and place a persons race above EVERYTHING. They HATE this blackbro Trump supporter because he's BLACK.

Fuck those clowns.
>>
>>69432048
He didn't even name /pol/ as one of the main alt-right sites you stupid fucking narcissist.

A FUCKING LEAF
>>
against*
>>
>>69432048

reminder you fags identified as alt-right years before this article
>>
>>69435047
That is basically what all cryptos are, they integrate into and become most dedicated to the extreme views of the target population in order to create seemingly competitive factions that can be easily manipulated by the infiltrating population.
>>
>>69435151
it's our common front, united by hate we stand, gas the kikes, boat the niggers, build the wall.
>>
>>69435253
>you fags identified as alt-right
there is no fucking "you". There's new users every week. This is just a website where you can say nigger kike, etc
>>
>>69435213
Read the article, nigger
>>
>>69435159
>you think everyone who uses the internet doesn't already know what 4chan is

That anon was saying FLOCK HERE. Not acknowledgement, but action. Assimilation, just like niggers flocking to Europe, or brownies from latin america, will not occur if the floodgates are opened. There won't be time for it.
>>
>>69435253
I-it was a prank potatobro.
>>
>>69435253
Barely. That shit was almost always mentioned only in threads where people were trolling Twitter with fake accounts. It definitely wasn't centralized here.
>>
Have you learned nothing from learning Jewish tricks?

We push our views into the forefront, hiding behind satire, trolling, the anonymous nature allowing us to quickly abandons and reform our arguments for our current need, etc.

/pol/ is satire is our taqqiya. I post the eternal Anglo shit sometimes because it's funny and ironic. Doesn't mean I don't legitimately believe the Jews are destroying civilization.

Stop fucking trying to undercut our progress and let meme magic take the wheel.

Praise kek.
>>
File: huh.gif (904 KB, 427x240) Image search: [Google]
huh.gif
904 KB, 427x240
>>69435213
The fuck are you talking about???

he named it twice. He also named FOURchan AND EIGHTchan. Only a shill would lie like you did
>>
>>69432294
>chanology killed /b/
>Gamergate killed /v/

"Alt-right" will kill /pol/. Or at least hit a reset button. But consider this, every board's movement has accomplished what it set out to do. It could be worth it.
>>
>>69435259
The what are storm fags, they are obsessed with not integrating and not trying to spread into mainstream ideology.

They don't have the balls of a radical jihadist and they refuse to present with the charisma of a crypto kike.

They basically paralyze any movement away from the left.
>>
>>69435202
>Being this childish

Passed
>>
anyone ever notice milo always looks like he just drank a glass of hawiian punch?
>>
>>69435340
Millions of people use 4chan you stupid nigger. This place has already been cucked beyond belief everywhere outside of /pol/ and /b/. If it ever happens to /pol/ you might have a point but I don't think it will ever happen.
>>
>>69435548
>"some people on the internet might associate me with some other people on the internet, WAHHHH"
>calling someone else childish

This place is as faggy as i remember it
>>
>>69435559
>but I don't think it will ever happen
It already did by constant linking /pol/ during GG. I'm sure /pol/ harbor helped, but not enough.
>>
I was called a libertarian back in the ancient times of the mid 2010s. That was before the definition changed to be synonymous with "retarded anarchist". I was arguing against many left wing positions at the time (such as gun prohibition), but people told me I wasn't right wing because I thought the Bush Administration was shit (PATRIOT act, PNAC, Iraq invasion, etc).

Now I guess I'm alt-right because I use the Internet outside of safe spaces and think Trump might not literally be Hitler.

(I'd prefer Free Stuff Sanders among the current options.)
>>
>>69435609
welcome back son, your in for a ride.
>>
so what's wrong with israel existing anyway? it's literally a haven of freedom in the oppressive shithole that is the middle east

you guys set yourselves up as strawmen when you equate jews owning the media with everyone in israel controlling your minds
>>
>>69435506
/v/ has been shit long before gg. /v/ermin isn't a term on older boards for no reason.
>>
>>69435506
you speak wise words.

What are b and v 's accomplishments?
>>
File: 1456877440846.jpg (247 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
1456877440846.jpg
247 KB, 560x560
>>69435207
>most people differentiate between a nigger and a black man.

So you fell for the 1990s Chris Rock comedy specials, interviews with Oprah meme?

>aw hey guys! I didn't mean it!!! I ain't racist!!!! You see . . white people can be niggers too!!! No sir, I mean it, it's a state of mind, not anything to do with genetics, I swear!!!!
>>
>>69435671
It didn't though. You can still talk about Jewish influence and race realism and any other fringe topic here without being banned.

If you're talking about not wanting new people because normies REEEE that's fair enough, but to be honest the autists that have used 4chan since 2005 annoy me just as much as moderate redditors that don't post much because they get made fun of every time they say something.
>>
>>69432048
Milo is a pedo just like Alison Rapp.
He's a homo so it's to be expected. Remember /pol/, all gays are pedos but not all pedo are gay.
>>
>>69435799
Forgot link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q06WthZcpOA
>>
>>69435543
Mossad aka ISIS (look it up the real name of Mossad is the Israeli Secret Intelligence Service) honeypot.
>>
>>69432048

They don't "ruin" everything. They run everything.

You should just thank them.
>>
>>69435708
jew breeding grounds

hope it gets zerg rushed by muslims from all sides
>>
>>69435506
It's all part of their big plan, duh.
>>
>>69432294
>Based
>Massive Faggot
>Kike

Not even close
>>
>>69435766
>because normies REEEE
because of the destruction of culture

I've lost count how many times anons have been perfectly okay with absolute shilling, even without a shadow of a doubt that they are, because it's "our" side. It's disgusting.
>>
File: dream3.gif (970 KB, 397x223) Image search: [Google]
dream3.gif
970 KB, 397x223
>>69435847
yeah thanks for the middle-east jews. Real leadership there.
>>
>>69435799
Maybe that's why he tries to monopolize /pol/ since he realized he'll find underage virgins here easily
>>
File: 2222.jpg (17 KB, 559x81) Image search: [Google]
2222.jpg
17 KB, 559x81
>>
>>69435942

are all Canadians good people?
>>
File: 1459378128969.jpg (82 KB, 500x628) Image search: [Google]
1459378128969.jpg
82 KB, 500x628
>>69435708
>haven of freedom
>US injecting billions of dollars in direct aid funds
>imagining the countless advocate groups who also funnel billions into this shithole

Ya, real "free" til you look at the total system. This is simple thermodynamics.
>>
>>69435918
Yeah, but the funniest shit is still going to rise to the top. I doubt YOU have personally made, coined, or popularized any terms/memes.

They're just more cogs in the hate machine. They're all welcome as far as I'm concerned, as long as we're allowed to call them faggots, niggers, kikes, and cucks until they submit.
>>
>>69436007
Milo would probably be more comfortable on /r9k/. /pol/ isn't really a pro pedo board despite the amount of crossboarding between the two.
>>
>>69435840
What would you say isn't controlled opposition?
>>
File: dudeweedlmao.jpg (37 KB, 545x365) Image search: [Google]
dudeweedlmao.jpg
37 KB, 545x365
>>69436037
Canadians are awsum!! XD
>>
>>69436037
there was a time
>>
File: Hipster Hitler.jpg (55 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
Hipster Hitler.jpg
55 KB, 512x512
>>69432048
Milo didn't create or name the Alt-Right. This guy did. Milo is just the public relations face because that's who most of his fans are. The real figures behind the movement like Richard Spencer, Jared Taylor, and Ramzpaul could never get the media exposure that Milo does.
>>
>>69435506

this.

Milo jumped the fucking shark recently. He went from a fresh voice rekting sjws and feminists and now he turned into a Trumpcuck.

I like how according to /pol/ that if you like Cruz you are automatically a Bernie/Hillary shill in disguise. If you say I dont want to see a woman get brutalized by a man you are a cuck...

Trumpers have killed /pol/
>>
>>69436037
well they're chinese and they kill dogs for funsies, so do the math polandball
>>
>>69435840
>Mossad (Hebrew: הַמוֹסָד, IPA: [ha moˈsad]; Arabic: الموساد, al-Mōsād; literally meaning "the Institute"), short for HaMossad leModiʿin uleTafkidim Meyuḥadim (Hebrew: המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים, meaning "Institute for Intelligence and Special Operations"

don't be a fag
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 480x360
>>69435748

I grew up near a council estate. Believe me, I've seen and known many niggers who had white skin.

I'm pro gun rights but thank fuck they didn't have them.
>>
File: 128933424211.jpg (382 KB, 1584x1464) Image search: [Google]
128933424211.jpg
382 KB, 1584x1464
>>69436202
no
>>
File: post-1676-1136950471.jpg (44 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
post-1676-1136950471.jpg
44 KB, 400x600
>>69432048
God damn he sure did everything possible to make sure he didn't look like a Jew, didn't he?

You guys need to realize all these "alt-right" heroes that have floated through this board like shapiro, this faggot degenerate Milo, stefan molyneux are all kikes pushed by kikes. I'm sure shlomo has a whole army of people posting on this board.
>>
>>69436249
>Believe me, I've seen and known many niggers who had white skin.
There he goes again.

Damn your insecurities really have you in a bind, don't they? Why use a word meant for black people on whites when we've always had words for those whites already? Oh ya . . you're a brainwashed fool.
>>
This place is about to go to shit, Lads. Prepare for influx of newfags, even worse than election time.
We're being used to advance the career of a queer Jew who, as we saw with Shapiro, would fuck his own mother for a nickel.
>>
>>69432048
Milo and Ben both have Jewish mothers, right?
>>
Milo has ruined what it means to be Alt-Right. Alt-Right used to be about White Nationalism, now it just means "Not PC".
>>
File: 1459385386522.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1459385386522.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
>>69432048

It's hilarious that /pol/ let a literal JEW infiltrate them. And even worse - they defend it. Sad!
>>
>>69436202
To address Cruz you must address Israel. And to say that /pol/ advocatess women ggeting brutalized and you're somehow the special snowflake that doesn't think so, means you are a redditor. And so, you are indeed a cuck.

lurk more Carl
>>
File: 1457508277030.png (295 KB, 680x697) Image search: [Google]
1457508277030.png
295 KB, 680x697
>>69434430
>Pol is satire
>funposting

Pol isn't satire faggot. You need to go back
>>
>>69436093
US spreading liberty is good for the world
you can disagree on the moral principles but if you give a shit about the well being of your fellow man you'd be for liberty
>>
>>69436309
Ben Shapiro has never been a "hero" to /pol/, he's always been a kike. He just rekt a lot of SJWs in the past and he was one of the few voices that was doing so.

Milo is basically the same story.

Molyneux is a whole other story, considering he explicitly recognizes racialism as well as Jewish influence. He's a little bluepilled but calling him controlled opposition is being retarded. Fox is controlled opposition, not some YouTuber with a few hundred thousand followers.
>>
>>69434331
Why do people keep posting idubbbz?
>>
>>69436398
>animeposting
lol
>>
>>69432048
>an edgy, homosexual coalburning man
FTFY
t. alt-right peon
>>
>>69436112
I made most of the abortion/tranny MTF/unlearnracism gif/webms people spam, at least, but it's gotten almost too tribal lately.
>>
>>69436395
>Milo has ruined what it means to be Alt-Right
Every Jew has to try to "frame" us and find a way to make shekels, since we don't respond to traditional marketing.
Ultimately, we're going to end up all migrating to infinity chan, and then they'll ruin that. although he mentioned there too in his article, but all the degeneracy there would scare off normies.
>>
File: 1457926301431.gif (2 MB, 177x150) Image search: [Google]
1457926301431.gif
2 MB, 177x150
>>69436418
>spreading liberty in the middle east
>>
>>69435543
You don't understand shit, is about simply pushing ideas without being part of some "movement" that can be easily derailed and boogeymanned.
>>
>>69436597
spreading liberty in the part of the world that needs liberty the most
yes
what is your argument
>>
>>69436208

at least they do not hack off heads and do not use chainsaws to cut them

this must have some impact on the economy but who I am to judge?
>>
>>69434430
The ol' "/pol/ is just satire" meme. Nice. It helps idiots feel safer when they browse here.
>>
>>69436641
"Liberty" is bullshit you lolberg faggot

Also, why do you think the Middle East has very few democratic states?
>>
>>69433971
>alt-right label
its a shit fucking label

I'm a monarchist and in no way want to be associate with brain dead cuckolded republicunts

>Anno domini MMXVI
>he thinks popularity contests mean democracy
>he thinks the vote of a doctor should be equal to that of some drunk
>>
>>69436395
You wonder, the gay jew wants to make anyone anti-pc being labeled together with white nationalists, which are labeled as ebil natzees.
>>
>>69436641

different systems for different people

liberty is a burden to those who follow islam and trying to change that causes unnecessary war between us and them
>>
>>69436405

>Cruz=Israel

Boy Donaldo was on his knees too at AIPAC but t-thats just him w-wheeling and dealing r-right?

>Michelle Fields is a lying turbocunt or a bitch

That was like every thread yesterday and today.
>>
>>69436809
>caring about labels
>believing in hereditary rule
>being from a third world country
why the fuck are you sperging out about some people on the internet calling some other people on the internet alt right?
>>
File: 1458071421974.jpg (140 KB, 559x456) Image search: [Google]
1458071421974.jpg
140 KB, 559x456
>>69432294
>>69433746
>>69434430
>>69435207
>>69435708
>>69436202

MAJOR kike shilling on this board. Fucking out of control
>>
>>69434706
>the jews are trying to sabotage this, united by hate we stand.
t. /pol/
>>
>>69436344

I don't use the word for white people actually. I don't use it for black people either. But it's perfectly applicable to both.

Language evolves. In fact I'd argue the word is used more these days as a friendly term than it is for racial hatred. Sorry if that upsets you.
>>
File: 1458774124824.jpg (30 KB, 480x614) Image search: [Google]
1458774124824.jpg
30 KB, 480x614
>>69436641
My argument would be that no one "needs" liberty. Liberty is not something given to people, you fucking moron. Jews do nothing to spread liberty in the middle east. They are perfectly fine with being surrounded by low IQ muslims who still live in the dark age. BTW did you forget the US also "spreads liberty" to Saudi Arabia?
>>
>>69436886
this

sage

stop shilling this faggot /v/ and neo /pol/. this fags in the same nest as shapiro
>>
>>69436716
>"liberty" is bullshit
says an american

>why middle east not democratic
because islam is an ideology that teaches submission to a warmongering "god"
if the muslims went through an enlightenment they'd stop killing people just for living differently than them which would lead to greater happiness and fulfillment in life for everyone

>>69436981
you can get reductive and argue that nobody needs anything, but that wasn't the point
people are happier and can live more fulfilling lives if they are free to choose how to live

would you want to live in an oppressive shithole?

>>69436886
>asking questions is shilling
strawmanning yourself
>>
>>69437056

And this is the start of the infighting that will destroy Trump and Trumpers

Trumpbart sucks off Trump daily and now /pol/ is pissed off that they mentioned their secret club with a "Jew" writer like Milo
>>
>>69436249
You must some immigrant shit smelling faggot

I got shanked in the leg by a bunch of niggers and stole my phone
Guess who stood up to help me?

A bunch of chavs and their girls,carried me,called an ambulance

Muie you abject shitskin
>>
File: 1458185598637.jpg (212 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
1458185598637.jpg
212 KB, 2560x1600
>>69437161
I'm not being reductive you dipshit. Liberty is taken, not given. If liberty is at the will of the giver, it is not liberty.
>>
File: 1448439691965.jpg (20 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1448439691965.jpg
20 KB, 400x400
>>69437161
>islam is an ideology that teaches submission to a warmongering "god"
>Doesn't mention Judaism, which literally the most hate fueled religion that ever existed
>Claims he's not shilling.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK....TO THE OVEN
>>
File: 1449024203450.jpg (221 KB, 852x805) Image search: [Google]
1449024203450.jpg
221 KB, 852x805
>>69437239
what is your point
I'm not saying we go in and force people to fight against their governments
I'm saying it's good to have a bastion to sow the seeds

>>69437343
see pic
when kikes start killing people in the name of their religion in these numbers maybe I'll care
>>
File: 1457416836738.jpg (186 KB, 800x640) Image search: [Google]
1457416836738.jpg
186 KB, 800x640
>>69437409
My point is that they're not a bastion to sow the seeds. They're self serving kikes.
>>
>>69436708
it also means normies will rain on pol/ parade.
>>
Waybacking the fuck out of milo andreas wagner

the boy had an email address at biancajagger.org
>>
>>69437409
Yeah you mean like when kikes run western governments and start killing millions of arabs with that power?

Something like that?

KIKE?
>>
>>69432048
Later-Day saints started to be called Mormons by people that opposed the movement... still around
>>
>>69436884
>third world country
>meanwhile,he can't walk the city at night without getting shot(or raped if female) by niggers
>the entire country has to live in suburbs to escape niggers

>people on the internet calling some other people on the internet alt right?
Because its ignorant and a malediction

This umbrella term,"alt-right" is put on anyone who is not mainstream right
That includes monarchists,libertarians,populists,nationalists,natsocs,reactionaries,etc
>>
>>69432048
>Go to Washington D.C.
>White House, one moment please
>Tip yamulke at receptionist
>She nods and opens the secret Freemasons door
>Find myself in a long empty hallway
>Insert nose into security scanner
>Hear a confirming buzzer, and a steel door opens into another hallway
>A computer voice says "Voice identification required. Please complete the following phrase: The Gelfite fish isn't kosher."
>"OY VEY!!!"
>"Voice identification confirmed"
>Another steel door opens into the third and final hallway with a massive vault door at the end
>A holographic projection of Joe Biden appears in front of me
>"Milo, I was wondering if you could quit having gay interracial sex in front of my house. My kids might see it and—"
>"ANTI-SEMITE!!!"
>Biden hologram fades and turns into Piers Morgan thrusting a microphone at my face
>"What do you have to say about your alleged involvement in the child sex trade?"
>"MUH HOLOCAUST!!!"
>Morgan hologram dissipates and becomes a shrill, screeching leftist
>"Free Palestine now!" she screams, throwing flowers at me
>I smile and nod Jewishly. "PALESTINE NEVER EXISTED!!!"
>The leftist hologram dissipates and the vault door swings open
>Find myself in a huge room filled with stolen gold coins in great piles
>A NWO contract rests on a marble pedestal in the middle
>Jacob Rothschild approaches me with a plate of fried foreskins
>"You're hired!" He said "What would you like your salary to be?"
>"Six million!"
>"Four million dollars?" He roared "Two million dollars? What are you going to do with one million dollars?"
>Jewish elite all laugh and form a circle, rubbing their hands together
>Wake up at Breitbart
>>
File: abrahemicreligions.png (272 KB, 984x728) Image search: [Google]
abrahemicreligions.png
272 KB, 984x728
>>69433746
>Milo is also a Christian which means he's not technically a kike

Good goy.
>>
>>69437460
You don't have a point, you're trying to create false-equivalencies.
>>
File: Steve_Irwin_shocked.jpg (20 KB, 273x400) Image search: [Google]
Steve_Irwin_shocked.jpg
20 KB, 273x400
>>69437645
Crikey, look at the bantz on this one.
>>
>>69432048
>being so mad you insult a homo by calling him straight

I am not even sure how to feel about this.
>>
>>69434479
>Reddit users will flock here
They are already here. Haven't you noticed the increase in Leafposting and Bernie shilling?

Honestly I would rather have the board back than recruit a gaggle of shrieking winged cucks.
>>
File: FXwQ0lm.png (237 KB, 500x680) Image search: [Google]
FXwQ0lm.png
237 KB, 500x680
>>69432048
Fuck off leaf. You don't deserve a say in anything on pol. Go back to circle jerking about how handsome your cuck minister looks while he crumbles down your economy bit by bit.

kys cuck
>>
>>69435506

Ye. This bro gets it. It was fun while it lasted /pol/. I can already see the huge influx of redditors over the past 24 hours.
>>
>>69434290
>too old to get it

Nigger I'm 34 and there are much older people here as well.
>>
>>69437788
>88
Hey Milo,check dem digits
>>
>>69433746
Hints of trolling, but there are blockheads who think just like that.

Because he says the same word as we, then he also must be part of us. And look; he's having a catfight on television with our enemy, so he must really be working for our best.

Simple minded people can not comprehend anything but linear valuations and friend-enemy relationships. This is also how Trump is getting traction among rightist blockheads.

Most people just aren't shrewd at all, and are incapable of thinking hidden motives, deceptions or multiple motives. That's why we still have fucking TV Shops and nigerian letter at the age of internet.
>>
>>69437645
nice one
>>
Anti-POL Muslims hate Jews. Anti-POL Euro-trash libs hate Jews. BLM and LaRaza supremacists hate Jews. -- So, POL should not hate Jews. Fuck you Jew-haters. You are leftist plants.
>>
Faggots have always existed, the difference is they did things in private where nobody had to see and kept it quiet. SJWs and other leftists wanted them to come out, turns out not many of them really wanted that.
>>
>>69437984
Yeah but you've probably been on the internet forever. When you were posting longcat on /b/ he was doing drugs and sucking cock.
>>
>>69437525
>when kikes run western governments and start killing millions of arabs with that power?
where has this happened
what jews ran a western government and used that power just to kill dune coons

>>69437460
>self serving
how so and why is this inherently bad

is america self serving when we kill people who oppose our existence?
is it wrong for a country to put itself first?
>>
>>69437180
no this is the start of removing the filth of faggots like milo who shill for trump just for a paycheck. /v/ needs to take their goobergate her elsewhere
>>
>>69438009
I can guarantee you I am not Milo
>>
>>69438193
the USA
>>
>>69438263
what jews
give proofs
>>
>>69432048
You realize we've been labeled alt-right for a while before that article, don't you? Fuck, the alt-right Wikipedia article mentions /pol/.
>>
>>69438305
>soros
>rothschilds

soros himself funds BLM, shillary, kasich, and the refugee movement into europe.

rothschilds hold all the money in the world other than hina
>>
>>69438189
This guy.. out sucking cocks..

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/search-handle-url?_encoding=UTF8&search-type=ss&index=books-uk&field-author=Milo%20Andreas%20Wagner
>>
>>69438387
Wikipedia is run by autistic sjws. Just look at the fuckers who neutered the Cultural Marxism page.
>>
File: 1457921826648.png (221 KB, 2092x1270) Image search: [Google]
1457921826648.png
221 KB, 2092x1270
>>69438305
>>
>>69432048
ΜΙΛΩΝΑ ΓΑΜΑΩ ΤΗΝ ΜΑΝΑ ΣΟΥ
>>
>>69433752
+ <- take that

It is incorrect thinking to believe in words and ideologies and to think from with in word constructs. One should try to see the situation developing through time as watching movements of humans from above.

Instead of thinking with words, one should visualize the situation from larger point of perspective. It is extremely idiotic and autistic to believe in your opponents words.

I call autistic people who believe in words, and give words priority over observable reality.

Good example is that "It's the leftist jews!1!1!!!". Well, who funded the superduperleftist jews taking over Russia? If one believes in rightist words, leftist theses and words, and the Punch and Judy -show of Capitalism vs. Communism, then ones brain will have to do somersaults to explain that physical fact, or completely ignore it and just ramp up the programming.
>>
>>69434430

Only JIDF shills call /pol/ satire. Gas yourself.
>>
File: trump.jpg (30 KB, 455x552) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
30 KB, 455x552
>>69438305
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RM0uvgHKZe8
>>
>>69438414
>He is an accomplished musician, listing among his greatest passions Richard Wagner, Friedrich Nietzsche and Arthur Schopenhauer. He has also travelled extensively, and is currently reading philosophy. His literary and philosophical areas of interest include eschatology, repetition, semiotics and confession.
Why he decided to become a nigger loving slut he could have been a good faggot
>>
>>69432048
But the new right wing is full of Jews and Jewish ideology, including /pol/.
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 205x246
>>69438305
On every level it gets deeper and deeper.
Starting at your local steins writing your papers to the Rothschilds who have funded every modern war and practically all money in circulation on this planet is a direct iou to their family.
>>
>>69438683
I don't think he's ever spoken to a black man outside of a studio environment
>>
>>69433420
Normies means more votes
>>
File: 1428810070913.png (699 KB, 825x540) Image search: [Google]
1428810070913.png
699 KB, 825x540
>>69432294
This literal faggot is trying to steer the movement away from whats it's about. Restoring the white race and our traditional values and hating on der jude.
>>
>>69438396
being this stupid
soros yes, rotschilds are not influential in the last almost 100 years
inflation, fall of empires (they credited austrian empire before the war), inflation, mismanagement and dying out did its toll on their power and wealth
soros funds leftist organization here and there

if you said - control of the media - then I would have agreed with you since they do have overwhelming influence on that industry
and they don't have like secret soicety together, although the do prefer to do business with each other since they are the same tribe
as you would do
but they still follow the cash, and what shareholders want - profit
>>
File: 49339181.jpg (199 KB, 500x395) Image search: [Google]
49339181.jpg
199 KB, 500x395
>>69438193
>>self serving
>how so and why is this inherently bad

I didn't say anything about its morality. I was referring to the purpose you ascribed to them. Jesus dude, start using your brain. I can't keep spoon feeding you logic. Are you just trolling?
>>
>>69432048
Until someone better comes along, he is the voice for our movement.
>>
>>69432048
they must have a label and explanation for everything those fucktards. look at how many fucking terms exist these days for most demented things imaginable, fucking useless cunts ... anyways only those fags used them and their minions
>>
File: ann-coulter-300x219.jpg (21 KB, 300x219) Image search: [Google]
ann-coulter-300x219.jpg
21 KB, 300x219
>>69433746
>>69433746
>>69433746

REMINDR

>“I want to take him to a urologist and get electrodes inserted into what is apparently a very large ‘schlong,’ and whenever he does something like this, I want to have the button.”

she got butthurt because of the ted cruz wife or something

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftfcMziE_7s#t=190
Thread replies: 199
Thread images: 47

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.