[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what will /pol/ do when trump loses? he's gone full retard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
what will /pol/ do when trump loses? he's gone full retard mode the past few days and sunk his already slim chances of winning. he's getting BTFO by clinton in all national polls and getting destroyed even more by sanders, if he somehow gets the nom. and that's all if the GOP doesn't block him at the convention.

what happens here when he loses? will you guys kill yourselves? if so, can you please film it?

also, don't try to tell me he's actually gonna win. there's zero facts to back up that up. accept your fate, it's over.
>>
same thing when ron paul lost

you move on to the next meme candidate
>>
>>69430200
If the GOP blocks him at the convention I'm buying a Hillary bumper sticker and voting for that lying sack of shit
>>
>>69430200
Meme about it mostly
>>
>>69430200
>he's gone full retard mode the past few days

That's because he's a Hillary plant.
>>
>>69430200
>what will /pol/ do when trump loses?
>don't try to tell me he's actually gonna win
You became INCREASINGLY NERVOUS as you wrote that post. What will you do when you get blown the fuck out?
>>
File: 1417312457926.png (2 MB, 1200x868) Image search: [Google]
1417312457926.png
2 MB, 1200x868
>>69430200
>and getting destroyed even more by sanders

upvoted
>>
>>69430424
i'm honestly starting to believe this myself. no joke, there's been a noticeable change in his tone lately. think he's trying to scare sanders supporters into voting for hillary.
>>
>>69430583
Maybe because he got something in his hands against her, dunno
>>
>>69430513
literally a fact. look at the polls.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_sanders-5565.html#polls

Sanders has a 14-24 point lead in every national poll conducted this month. If you think Trump would have any chance against Sanders in a general, you're completely delusional. If you're a Trump supporter, you should be praying that Clinton holds on to the nom because that's the only way it's even gonna be competitive.
>>
>>69430200
>hope for round two in 2020
>>
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 581x791) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 581x791
>>69430200
WHOOP WHOOOOP!

Don't mind me and my commiemobile! We are rushing to Make America Equal Again by taxing the rich!
>>
File: 1459153500204.png (16 KB, 958x660) Image search: [Google]
1459153500204.png
16 KB, 958x660
I genuinely think that Pro-Trump shills have invaded this board like Bernie bots did with Reddit. There have been times where the front page of /pol was mostly Trump threads, plus several Trump generals all encouraging anons to get involved and volunteer.

It's died down now recently thank God because it was out of control, but they'll rack it up again closer to the nomination. By then everyone here will be fed up with the constant spamming, they will realise all their shilling was for nothing and get triggered. S m h t b h f a m
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.