[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So does anyone actually think Trump still has a chance after
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1444726837896.jpg (54 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1444726837896.jpg
54 KB, 396x385
So does anyone actually think Trump still has a chance after his idiotic abortion statement? On the off chance he wins the nomination (which is increasingly unlikely, he's going to lose Wisconsin and is barely polling 50% in his home state), all these "clarified" and retracted comments will be used in attack ads against him. He's not going to win the women or minority vote so he won't win against Hillary.
>>
>increasingly nerves man every single day
In a week everyone will forget all about this.
>>
yeah THIS is gonna be the soundbyte that sinks him

...idiot
>>
INCREASINGLY
>>
Yeah, he's fucked.

It's going to be great when all these delusional Trumpettes get put on suicide watch.
>>
I don't think it will matter. I think we're headed for a brokered convention no matter what.

I'm looking forward to the meltdown of the Republican Party. Fuck that party. I don't want it to exist at all if Trump can't lead it.
>>
>>69429473
C'mon, aussie, you're not this dense, right?
>>
>>69429473
>idiotic statement
What? Saying there should be a punishment if something is illegal? God you Aussies are dumbass cucks.
>>
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 581x791) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 581x791
>>69429473
PON PONNN!

Don't mind me and my commiemobile! We are rushing to Make America Equal Again by taxing the rich!
>>
File: 1457511904011.png (326 KB, 404x378) Image search: [Google]
1457511904011.png
326 KB, 404x378
Something about bringing it to the state level. It's fine, he's still miles ahead of the other dingbats
>>
>http://polling.reuters.com/#poll/TM764BY15/filters/PARTY_ID_:2
Face the facts. Trump is done for. This is the Reuters poll Trump loves to talk about, and now Cruz is leading.
>>
Keep in mind: any publicity is good publicity. MAGA
>>
>>69429473
Most Americans are pro-life, you know. 52% of women are against abortion.
>>
>>69429566
NERVOUS
>>
>>69429473
I knew his chances of winning the general election were low, but the abortion comment made me seriously think that he's now self-sabotaging and doesn't want the job. Either he never expected to get this far and doesn't want to put up with 4 more years of this shit, or he was planning all along to sabotage the GOP and give Hillary the election.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.