[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm liberal on all social issues except immigration and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 17
File: snail.jpg (15 KB, 236x230) Image search: [Google]
snail.jpg
15 KB, 236x230
Fight me
>>
>>69429376
If you want to be a slave then what you need guns for?
>>
>>69429376
k...keep me posted
>>
>>69429464
>slave

explain
>>
>>69429464
To kill enemies of the state.
>>
>>69429376
>liberal
>wants to start a fight
No surprise there.
>>
>>69429553
>conservative
>runs away from a fight
No surprise there
>>
>>69429613
>liberal
>automatically assumes I'm on the right
2 for 2
>>
>>69429726
what are u then
>>
Wait.
>Social issues
Implies economic conservative

>Except immigration
Borders exist

>And gun control
The liberal thing liberals don't like

It's called libertarian OP
>>
>>69429802
I'm banging your mother nightly
>>
>>69429376
you're a libertarian, which only slightly less degenerate than a progressive
>>
File: 1458123783197.png (197 KB, 1559x803) Image search: [Google]
1458123783197.png
197 KB, 1559x803
>>69429376
Homosexuality is a fetish and not an identity.
Evolution did not stop at the neck, thus people with different different ancestries will have different mental characteristics on average.
Sex is biological and men and women have different natures on average.
>>
>>69429376
I'm slightly less retarded than other liberals
>>
So youre ok with having 800 genders to not offend anyone.

Limiting free speech because pussies get hurt by mean words.

Throwing money at niggers to get them out of sight out of mind.

Encouraging people to waste time pursuing their dreams and going to art school.

Paying for that art school because its nice.

Increasing minimum wage and destroying the job market.

K.
>>
>>69429815
Ya pretty much. I used to be a conservative kid that just repeated what his conservative mom would say. But after getting falsely arrested by the police on a BS charge I realized that the government shouldn't just do to people it deems criminals whatever it wants. Due process is an important thing and so is enforcing limits on the police that are ALREADY ON THE BOOKS. Going through the terror I went through I made up my mind that it wasn't worth having the government put people in jail for victimless, minor crimes. I would much rather keep a gun with me for protection than rely on a bunch of degenerates that operate on the honor system a lot of times. I also view gun ownership as a civil right and am all for self-protection. I'm also becoming agnostic and recognize the importance of seperation of church and state.
>>
>>69430070
>Homosexuality is a fetish

what does this even mean? its just a gimmick they can drop?
>>
>>69430249
Since im on a roll

Dividing the country by saying X group is oppressed and making the whole country bicker amongst themselves.

Destroying the term racism to simply get what you want

Teaching about tolerance over science and math.

Saying Christianity and white people destroyed the world while promoting islam, buddhism and multiethnic groups, creating more racial tension.

The fact that liberals think theyre on the moral high ground is infuriating
>>
>>69430320
Saw this. Got trolled. Fuck you OP
>>
>>69430249
>ok with 800 genders to not offend anyone
what do you mean by that? you want the government to outlaw transgenders?

>Limiting free speech
Free speech is actually a liberal value dumbfuck. The liberals who are against free speech may be promoting liberal ideas but by limiting free speech they are going about it in a very un-liberal way.

>throwing money at niggers
Did I not say this was only on social issues? If your talking about welfare that's another topic.

>Encouraging people to waste time pursuing their dreams and going to art school
How is going to art school a liberal thing? A lot of liberals do but it's not inherently liberal. In fact trade unions are by definition liberal. They want the government to regulate businesses.

>Increasing min wage
Like I said this is pertaining to social issues.

K
>>
>>69429376

Is the wage gap/institutionalized racism real or do people just have a victim fetish and want to fill the void in their empty little lives by pretending to fight for social change by sharing Buzzfeed videos on Facebook while not actually having to help anyone except their own ego?
>>
>>69430535
I see you're on a roll with those strawmen of yours.
>>
File: 00001.jpg (26 KB, 506x615) Image search: [Google]
00001.jpg
26 KB, 506x615
>>69429376
When do humans gain a right to life and what is the determination for that location?
>>
>>69430976
The police have been shooting blacks over non-existent crimes for 100 years now, they would keep doing it no matter what the black crime rate was. That being said the police do murder and attack people of other races too. I think conservatives have the victim fetish by saying there's a war on cops whenever someone wants to enforce the limits on police that are already on the books. The police like to think the law only applies to the citizens and not them. That's why I'm pro-gun. I would rather rely soley on myself for protection than an idiot that thinks he's untouchable.
>>
>>69431070
I think a direct democracy would be best to determine that. Humans get a right to life when the nervous system is developed. I would allow abortion in cases pass the nervous system development when it endangers the life of the mother and in cases of rape/incest.
>>
>>69430392
If someone told you they were "bondage-sexual" because they literally cannot get off or "feel love" outside of a bondage scenario, and demanded that you recognize them as such by referring to their significant other as their "master" would you buy it? How about if they wanted to adopt a child and raise it while dressing up in tight leather and assless chaps, having the child refer to them as "master" and "slave"?
>>
>I'm a special snowflake!
No one gives a shit.
>>
>>69431759
I would be fine with them telling me to call them bondage sexual. I would to be polite. The only time I would have a problem with it would be if they got the government to demand that I call them that.

As for the kid thing, I think that qualifies as sexual contact with a child and I wouldn't be ok with it.
>>
>>69431544
>I think a direct democracy would be best to determine that. Humans get a right to life when the nervous system is developed.

Dismissing how these two sentences contradict one another, why is the nervous system the limit? Honestly, to me, it looks like you're not making this a "right to life" but a "right to no pain". Is it right to understand this idea as saying life is worth something when it can feel sensation?
>>
>>69431975
It's better the government doesn't get involved in abortions. Not saying abortions are morally ok, the government itself should just stay out of it for the most part. If you wanted to outlaw abortion when the baby can feel pain then I'm open to that. I just want people to have more freedom in their private life, because bad things happen when the government gets involved in too many things.
>>
>>69432354
Answer my questions.
>>
>>69431966
Lol you're literally so agnostic towards the truth that you're willing to pretend someone's fetish is a valid identity. What if they wanted to be referred to as a dolphin? Would you literally call them a dolphin?

Also why would the kid necessarily be sexually contacted in my scenario?
>>
>>69432419
I just did Glen Beck. I said abortions would be a "non-issue" in the eyes of the government. And if there's a god then the mother or whoever is responsible for the abortion will deal with consequences herself.
>>
File: 1352939516274.gif (487 KB, 240x176) Image search: [Google]
1352939516274.gif
487 KB, 240x176
>>69432555
>I said abortions would be a "non-issue" in the eyes of the government. And if there's a god then the mother or whoever is responsible for the abortion will deal with consequences herself.

Lovely, now the questions were:

>why is the nervous system the limit?
>Is it right to understand this idea as saying life is worth something when it can feel sensation?

Do you feel your answer in the post I'm now responding to answers these questions?
>>
>>69432466
I'd call people whatever they wanted to be polite. Why do you idiots think you're tough for constantly saying there's only two genders.

I personally wouldn't allow that couple to adopt a child if I was in charge of an adoption agency, but that decision would be left to the adoption agency and they would certainly make the right choice.

I would be assuming
>>
>>69432992
Wow what a horrible bigot you are for trying to deny the right of a proud bondage-sexual their right to adopt a child! We're going to have to charge you for hate speech right away!
>>
>>69432977
You're asking me questions as if I think they should be the law. There's a differnce between what I think the law should be and what I personally believe. I already told you even though I'm personally against abortion, the government itself shouldn't be involved in people's abortions.

Now for the nervous system thing. I think for something to be wrong there has to be a victim. To be a victim you had to have suffered, if a fetus can't feel anything they haven't suffered.
>>
>>69432992
What happens after a decade or so when some one eventually gets in a position to not make the right choice?
>>
>supports theft
>thinks he has the moral high ground

top kek m8
>>
>>69432992
Being polite is the highest human value to you or something? There is no threshold beyond which you value the truth over being polite? You honestly think that such an extreme position is correct? You think it is socially sustainable?
>>
>>69433141
Name me one incidence liberals have actually charged someone with hate speech for denying a couple that wanted to do s&m with their child. Also you are not understanding that freedom of speech is a liberal value. It is unliberal to charge someone with hate speech. Any "liberal" that tries to do that is promoting a liberal ideology but in a very un-liberal way. I believe that conservatives have freedom of speech too, no matter what it is.
>>
>>69433440
I'm simply using logic you faggot. If bondage-sexual is a legitimate sexual identity just as homosexuality is and heterosexuality is then why can't two people "in love" adopt a child simply because they are in a bondage sexual relationship? You bigot.
>>
>>69433251
What happens when someone gets in position in government to make it a law that adoption agencies have to give a child to any couple that wants one? Yes, that includes the s&m couple you love talking about. See this is why I think the government should just get out of so many things and let the community decide without having to use government's heavy hand. A heavy hand that when in the wrong direction would do more damage then good.
>>
>>69429376
would you ban "hate speech"?
>>
Trump has found his running-mate

Trump-/pol/ 2016
>>
>>69433616
So if a couple that's into bondage with each other, does that mean they automatically have to do it with their kid? A lot of heterosexual couples are into kinky stuff, doesn't mean they're gonna do it with their kid.
>>
>>69433964
No.
>>
>>69429376
So you're NatSoc?
>>
>>69434064
then you are okay I suppose.
>>
>>69429376

>I'm liberal on all social issues except immigration and gun control

So in other words, you're a libertarian: one of the few sane, rational human beings on the planet.
>>
>>69433335
I don't see how anybody is getting hurt by me calling them "dolphins" or whatever the fuck you said. No harm done = no problem
>>
>>69434142
Amen man. You black and yellow too?
>>
>>69434038
Are you willfully forgetting the scenario or are you just retarded? The "parents" are out of the closet bondage-sexuals, publicly using bondage identity terms in their everyday life, dressing in bondage gear publicly, and I'll add that they could even lightly beat each other in public (just a little pda like a kiss on the cheek). Do you support them adopting a child?
>>
>>69434176
Congrats! You've autistically followed an ideology to an absurdity. You're like a free market worshipper that is fine with pollution.
>>
>>69434319
>Do you support them adopting a child

I already answered this, but once again no
>>
>>69429376
Why fight? That's completely fine. It means you're actually for personal freedom and liberty.
>>
>>69434176
it can be seen as encouraging potentially destructive behavior.

An extreme, but easy to understand example would be from the TV show. "House"

At one point, he gets institutionalized for his addiction, and meets a bunch of other crazy people, one of them being a person who thinks he is a superhero with some powers, including the ability to fly.
House at one point, escapes with the other patient, and to prove a point trys to treat him his own way...by taking him to a fair and one of those vortex machines that make you fly up above a massive fan of some sort. When they finish for the day, House takes him to the garage they parked on, conveniently on a pretty high floor... the patient jumps up to the ledge, turns to House and with a thank you, leaps to his death.
>>
>>69434392
>followed an ideology

I've always felt like calling someone what they wanted to be called was ok. I wouldn't actually believe there would be a dolphin gender. How fucking dense are u m8
>>
File: 1355441931376.jpg (28 KB, 460x363) Image search: [Google]
1355441931376.jpg
28 KB, 460x363
>>69433233
>There's a differnce between what I think the law should be and what I personally believe. I already told you even though I'm personally against abortion, the government itself shouldn't be involved in people's abortions.

Sure, but we're not talking about what people are allowed to be immediately, we're talking about a right to life. Of course people should have a right to do as they please with their body but people should also not use their rights to infringe on the rights of others and so the issue isn't at all about what people are allowed to do but what rights exist that shape boundaries of action.

What you "personally believe" is weak-willed. I personally believe in free speech. I would defend people trying to dissent or act against that right. But somehow you're okay with people having whatever right to life they want, just as long as they act like it isn't there at all or at least doesn't exist for a few weeks.

>Now for the nervous system thing. I think for something to be wrong there has to be a victim. To be a victim you had to have suffered, if a fetus can't feel anything they haven't suffered.

Oh lovely, so by this logic there were several people killed in Hiroshima that aren't victims of bombing because they didn't physically suffer. Your logic is arbitrary from a legal and practical basis.
>>
>>69434771
>killed in Hiroshima
>aren't victims of bombing

Are you talking about pregnant women's fetuses that didn't have a nervous system developed when the bomb went off?
>>
>>69434408
Goddamn it why do you refuse to engage in logic?
Homosexuality is simply a fetish. Homos categorically cannot produce children.
>>
>>69429376

wanting to have a gun legally is not an exclusive issue of the right. Wanting secure borders doesn't exclude you either.
>>
>>69434547
Ugh I've had this argument before with liberals but usually they have enough brainpower to reason correctly. You're just wasting everyone's time by selectively disengaging when it's convenient for you.
>>
>>69429376
did anyone work out why there was art of knights attacking snails
>>
File: unpopular opinion.jpg (52 KB, 974x682) Image search: [Google]
unpopular opinion.jpg
52 KB, 974x682
>>69429376
ITT: Unpopular Opinions
>>
>>69435265
Just because someone doesn't agree with you doesn't mean they're not reasoning. I believe there's only two genders. But I'll call people whatever they want to be called. For some reason you think that I believe a new gender is made whenever someone wants to be called some made up gender.
>>
File: knightsnail.jpg (94 KB, 800x402) Image search: [Google]
knightsnail.jpg
94 KB, 800x402
>>69435280
Idk but there's a bunch of them
>>
File: a1b.jpg (85 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
a1b.jpg
85 KB, 680x680
>>69435426
Just because someone (you) is arguing like a retard doesn't mean they are simply "disagreeing". They (you) really can just be arguing like a retard, failing to follow a sequence of ideas.
>>
>>69435662
Since you have to resort to name calling it proves you really have no argument.
>>
>>69435280
Because even midevil calligraphers need to have some fun.
>>
>>69435662
At some point he is rejecting one of your foundational ideas, and it's likely that he acknowledges how big of a waste of time it will be to argue about it.

You'll keep insisting that "gender" and "sex" are synonymous because anything else is absurdity. And he'll keep insisting that they're not because a person ought to have the right to self-determination in spite of your feelings about it.

Over and over again until the end of time.
>>
>>69435969
Pretty much. He's too fucking stupid to comprehend that even though I don't believe a new gender is made, I'll still call them whatever it is they want since I don't sweat the small stuff.
>>
>>69435280
>why is there art of x
Because someone wanted to make it is the only real response.
>>
File: 1354934391880.gif (384 KB, 350x263) Image search: [Google]
1354934391880.gif
384 KB, 350x263
>>69435023

No, don't be dense.

You said nervous systems are the core of the issue for a right to life. You defended this by saying "I think for something to be wrong there has to be a victim. To be a victim you had to have suffered" and the implication of saying this in connection to nervous systems would imply that you're talking about physical suffering. However, there are cases in which nervous systems existing doesn't mean people suffer - for instance being instantly vaporized in a nuclear blast and so when there is a nervous system isn't actually the issue but rather feeling suffering is - having a nervous system only makes for the capacity to suffer.

Now you're stuck in two positions here:

>1. I think for something to be wrong there has to be a victim. To be a victim you had to have physically suffered, and so cases where deaths occur without any physical suffering have no victims.

>2. I think for something to be wrong there has to be a victim. To be a victim you had to have suffered and suffering does not necessarily mean physical suffering and so a nervous system is not a requirement towards being a victim.

Further, given your reasoning, it seems you're saying there is no innate right to life but a right to not suffering. Did I get that right?
>>
>>69435969
In the end, no matter how absurd the person claims their gender identity is. Their right to personal expression trumps your right to deny it to them (in a constitutional legal sense as interpreted by the Supreme Court)

Basically, conservatives lose this fight because their only argument boils down to, "you don't have the right to do something I find ridiculous or morally questionable" - and if that were a strong foundation for prohibiting it, then we could argue for a whole host of retarded laws.
>>
>>69429376

same. but fuck trannys and their bullshit too
>>
>>69436991
The problem, of course, stems directly from the Civil Rights act which establishes minorities as a protected class (surprisingly, even in the private sector) which actually hinders Freedom of Association.

People ought to have the right to associate with whosoever they please, regardless of whether they are a business, employer, or otherwise. Imposing upon that right crosses the line. It always has since day 1.
>>
>>69436607
Those Hiroshima victims did suffer because when they were vaporized they were free, independent organisms when their life was taken away.

A fetus that does not have a nervous system is too attached to its mother for it to be an independent organism, and it does not feel pain. That's why I don't think they are victims. They are not independent and they cannot feel pain. Please tell me why you think they are victims.
>>
File: 1361731671561.jpg (80 KB, 350x335) Image search: [Google]
1361731671561.jpg
80 KB, 350x335
>>69437380
>>69437380
>Those Hiroshima victims did suffer because when they were vaporized they were free, independent organisms when their life was taken away.

But it did not cause physical suffering through their nervous system. Nothing you say here correlates with what you have been saying before. You're taking choice #2 in >>69436607

>A fetus that does not have a nervous system is too attached to its mother for it to be an independent organism, and it does not feel pain

I have already addressed the pain comment in my previous posts. The instantly vaporized in Hiroshima did not suffer as well.

In a scientific sense, there is a new and separate organism created at conception but it is not "independent" in the sense that it can survive long term outside of the womb. The first part about being a separate organism is how we can grasp how it is not just a part of the mother's body but the latter part is just a fact about nurturing that has nothing to do with life or suffering. This is just some new arbitrary limit you're putting on the issue since the argument is not going in your favor. Do not be so petty. You have not spoken about independence at all until I began to fuck with your previous argument and there is no correlation between independence and a right to life.
>>
>>69438080
>>69437380
>Please tell me why you think they are victims.

Missed this part, my bad.

They are victims in the sense they they took injury by something else. This is a standard definition of being a victim which fits within the legal and common Oxford definition of the word.
>>
>>69437304
The most obvious problem that the Civil Rights Act created was a despicable lawsuit culture where you can go anywhere being an obnoxious, annoying faggot, and the government will give you someone's money if they call you an obnoxious, annoying faggot in the wrong circumstances.

...and that's bullshit.
>>
>>69438080
Let me clarify this for you, once an organism has developed a nervous system it can suffer, even if it can't feel anything. So the people of Hiroshima were victims, but the plants that died weren't. The development of a nervous system is what allows an organism in the first place to be a victim.
>>
>>69438080
Can plants be victims too? They are made up of living cells that can take damage.
>>
>>69438285
What kills me is how selectively they enforce the law between classes.

If a white employer calls a black employee a "nigger", he's going to get fucked over pretty hard.

If a black employer calls a white employee a "cracker", the judge is going to laugh the employee's case out of the court room.

And I've never encountered an explanation for that other than "white privilege", which has no legal definition that I've ever seen, especially when a law that protects only non-whites is the opposite of "white privilege" or "institutional racism".

Thank you Mr. Benevolent Government Man. I love paying you for the "privilege" of genuinely being discriminated against by the law itself.
>>
File: 1358278892109.jpg (82 KB, 493x750) Image search: [Google]
1358278892109.jpg
82 KB, 493x750
>>69438663
Now this has reached the point of being entirely arbitrary:

If physical suffering isn't a relevant issue, what is the point of making the nervous system the limit?

>>69438874
Most definitely. If I step on a flower, the flower fell victim to me. We usually attribute victimhood to persons as that's the most relevant cases but the logic works for anything.

For instance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGLABm7jJ-Y
>>
>>69429956
Banging Your Mother Nightly 2016
>>
>>69439162
So correct me if I'm wrong, but you think abortion is wrong because the fetus took injury?
>>
File: Christ-Chan laughing.png (708 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Christ-Chan laughing.png
708 KB, 1280x720
>>69429553
>>69429613
>>69429726
>>69429802
>>69429956
>>
>>69429376

Welcome to the Republican Party.
>>
>>69439341
Turn off the trip if you're going to be a cheerleader.

It's embarrassing.
>>
>>69429956
Typical dumbass conservative response
>>
File: waffen_ss.jpg (91 KB, 736x416) Image search: [Google]
waffen_ss.jpg
91 KB, 736x416
>>69431070

>right to life

it's not a right m8

it's a privilege
>>
File: Nice book.jpg (22 KB, 225x346) Image search: [Google]
Nice book.jpg
22 KB, 225x346
>>69439310
Somewhat so, yes, but more accurately I think abortion is wrong as it infringes on the rights to life of the human person.

Then of course there are questions of the right to life of other living things and while I do support environmental laws we need to take things one step at a time. As we are a society of humans, it is best we address ourselves before we look elsewhere.
>>
>>69439544

Tell me when you start exterminating those born people who fail to meet the criteria.
>>
File: The fa board makes a burqa.jpg (102 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
The fa board makes a burqa.jpg
102 KB, 1080x1080
This has gone on as a pitiful discussion.
I'm out.

The full conversation in order.

>>69431070
>>69431544
>>69431975
>>69432354
>>69432419
>>69432555
>>69432977
>>69433233
>>69434771
>>69435023
>>69436607
>>69437380
>>69438080
>>69438208
>>69438663
>>69438874
>>69439162
>>69439310
>>69439572
>>
EXPLAIN THIS Anglos
>>
>>69439572
I have the impression you think a fetus (even being completely unconscious and having never experienced independence) is still just as important as another human because it still possess a soul. Souls/spirits have not been proven so any discussion beyond this is arbitrary of course so I think this is where the discussion ends.
>>
>>69440064
The snails represent jews
>>
>>69429501
good goy
Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.