[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
King Mohammed VI donates €30,000 to build Mosque in Holland
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: geert_mohammed.png (302 KB, 641x681) Image search: [Google]
geert_mohammed.png
302 KB, 641x681
HOLLAND YES!

>The construction of the Al Ihsane mosque – located in a neighborhood of Amsterdam called Geuzenveld, or Garden City, – began late last year, according to Het Parool, a Dutch news source. Once the building is complete, it will cover an area of 1,600 square meters, be 11 meters high and include a roof terrace for visitors to enjoy.

>The community members supporting the mosque are financing construction costs through a number of donation drives. To cover all of the expenses involved, they must raise 600,000 euros in addition to the king’s donation and revenues from previous fundraising efforts.

>The Moroccan monarch arrived in Amsterdam last Friday for a private visit to the European country – home to a significant Moroccan diaspora population. According to Dutch news channel AT5, his visit, which has been filled with photo opportunities for Dutchmen and Dutch-Moroccans alike, is expected to end on Wednesday.

http://www.moroccoworldnews.com/2016/03/183267/king-mohammed-vi-donates-e30000-for-construction-of-al-ihsane-mosque-in-holland/
>>
Fucking idiots. You deserve the shit you get.
>>
30,000 euro? what kind of shit tier poorfag monarch is that?

god damn mudslimes are cancer
>>
The king of Jordan seems like the only sensible Muslim leader aside from Assad. Am I wrong?
>>
why does he look like a mongol?
>>
>>69428843
>get 3 pigs
>number them 1, 3 & 4
>set them loose on the Mosque grounds
>it gets the Muslims out
>>
>>69428953
>30,000 euro
This. Fucking pocket money donation. These shitty Arabs can't even get their islamization right
>>
>>69429319
you know that muslims just need to wash their hands afterward after touching pork
>>
>>69429334
>>69428953
Couldn't they be converting a building?
>>
>>69428843
will based Geert demolish it, once hes elected?
>>
>>69428843

> All Insane Mosque

what could go wong
>>
>>69429455
Yea?
What are they going to do about building their mosque on pig shit & piss covered grounds?
>>
This isn't so surprising, as he wants to build it in a Moroccan infested area of Amsterdam. Not to mention drug crime is a thing there. Didn't ya'll see the latest headlines where a woman found a decapitated muslim head on the sidewalk?
>>
>>69428843
holy crap out of the day of the day of the day and I will be a good time to get the same as the one that is a good time to get the same as the one that was a little bit of a new one of the year and I will be a good time for the first time I was wondering if you have any questions or concerns please visit the lockouts page and the other day and I will be a good time to do with the following user says thank you for the T

hi I am a little bit of a new one of the day of the day of the individual or entity to which it is a good time to get the chance you have any
>>
>>69429319
>get 3 pigs
>number them 1, 3 & 4
>pull out a machine gun and kill everyone inside the mosque
>>
>>69429024
You're forgetting the supreme leader of Iran
>>
>>69429024
Eh, he carefully cultivates his image in the West to seem "sensible" and "liberal." And he probably is more "sensible" and "liberal" than most other Muslim leaders, but he's basically just an American puppet.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.