[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
9/11
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 12
File: thermite_melts_steel_beams.webm (2 MB, 550x310) Image search: [Google]
thermite_melts_steel_beams.webm
2 MB, 550x310
>collapse at terminal velocity against multitude of steel beams rooted 100s of feet deep into the ground
>designed to take a plane crash and withstand it without any issues, military grade buildings
>trade center engineers state that the buildings should have EASILY withstood the crash, but TWO COLLAPSE IN THE EXACT SAME WAY

>MUH TERRORIS
Can we have a real thread about this? What actually happened? Its been 15 years and we still haven't seen those responsible facing a tribunal in front of the nation.
>>
>>69428078
Pls pol tell me you arent bluepilled plants
>>
>>69428078

KPAHboi u looking for me?
>>
File: believethelie.jpg (14 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
believethelie.jpg
14 KB, 640x480
>>69428078
>>
>>69428078
>>69428393
BUILDING SEVEN
>>
>>69428078
There is so much wrong with this statement I don't know where to start
>>
>>69428078
>trade center engineers state that the buildings should have EASILY withstood the crash
>the crash
If the buildings weren't burning then sure but the tensile strength of the steel was reduced by the fire enough that the building couldn't support it's own weight.
>>
>>69428078
why couldn't they just fly a cargo plane full of water into the towers to put the fire out
>>
>>69428670
B-But muh controlled detonations
>>
>>69428078
>designed to take a plane crash and withstand it without any issues

They did withstand a plane crash for some time, but they were 30 years old and planes got bigger throughout that time.
>>
Of course it should be investigated again. Is it a fight worth pursuing is the question.
>>
7/11 is a part time job!
We faked the moon landing!

Back to /x/
>>
File: 1432287129105.gif (1022 KB, 250x265) Image search: [Google]
1432287129105.gif
1022 KB, 250x265
>>69428078

To this day 9/11 still terrifies the establishment.
If you want to know how powerful and dangerous that lie is look no further than what Trump did to Jeb! Bush.

For years Jeb was the presumptive nominee and the establishment choice through both funding and press time. When Trump even so much as sniffed in the general direction of 9/11 and called out W. on national TV Jeb ran the fuck in the opposite direction with his tail between his legs and puddle of piss behind him. It was amazing.
>>
>>69428999
Your trips confuse me. I hate your words but they must be true. Trips would never lie, right?
>>
>>69428078
>Can we have a real thread about this?
Again? Why? Is there anything new to say that hasn't been said yet in 15 years?
>>
>>69428670
Yeah the tensil strength was reduces on what 3 floors?
>>
>>69428691
toppling topkek
>>
>>69429216
>Yeah the tensil strength was reduces on what 3 floors?
Doesn't matter how many floors, what does matter is that the low tensile strength meant that the force of gravity pulling down on the building above the area of the crashes was stronger than the supporting force of the steel that had been weakened. This meant that a partial collapse of the top of the tower occurred which snowballed into the entire tower collapsing.
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 960x960
>>69429598
>supporting force
>still falls at terminal velocity
k m8.
>>
JEWS HATE US

GET IN HERE

>>69429667
>>>69429667
>>69429667
>>>69429667
>>69429667
>>>69429667
>>
There was sufficient evidence to suggest that Hamas and Hezbollah shared intelligence with AQ.

Funny how Bush refused to blame those two criminal groups.
>>
>>69429813
>Implying it actually fell at terminal velocity
>implying it didn't accelerate faster towards the end of the collapse
>>
>>69430143
You've never taken a class on physics or calculus and it is no surprise that you are a dumb plant.
>>
>>69429813

Get over it. You're retarded. You're late to the debunking party and it's late. Every day someone says the same bullshit that's been disproven time and time again but you're back the next day.

Go read a book or better yet kill yourself.

;^)
>>
>>69430254

Fuck off retard. Stop watching YT vids that are "The ISS is fake and they're actually flying hyperbolic trajectories on a plane." tier.
>>
>>69430352
Get over it. You're retarded. You're late to the debunking party and it's late. Every day someone says the same bullshit that's been disproven time and time again but you're back the next day.
Go read a book or better yet kill yourself.
;^)
>>
>>69429813
>Still falls at terminal velocity
Did someone track it with a radar gun?
>>
>>69430492
How bout you fuck off you unpatriotic Jew. I want to see those responsible face a fucking military trial. Is that so fucking much to ask you colossal fucking faggot?
>>
>>69430517

Don't you ever post at me or my son again cuck.
>>
>>69430749
Your wives son is a great guy take good care of him.
>>
>>69430725

Kek. How old were you during 9/11?
>>
>>69430868
Fuck off government shill not telling you jack shit learn to get a warrant.
>>
File: 1458461051803.jpg (172 KB, 1600x800) Image search: [Google]
1458461051803.jpg
172 KB, 1600x800
I believe the government knew it would happen in advance and simply made sure to add fuel to the fire so they could use it.
Most people in the government legitimately believe they're making the world better place and I'm sure they thought throwing the public into a state of terror would easily allow them rally up a war cry to invade Iraq.
>>
>>69430828

I'll humor you for a second. Have you ever even looked into the WTC's construction method? Most of it's support was from the exterior steel columns that act as the exterior itself. The rest was a center elevator shaft column and concrete decking. Concrete decking joists are weak as shit relatively. Heat weakens steel. Impacts from a large jetliner destroyed an entire wection of supports. A domino effect is started when a corner fails as shown in your webm. The structure cannot stop what has started at that point.

t. Structural engineer

Goodnight. :^)
>>
>>69429054
link? sauce?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rsMG2hHsLo
>>
If the government was going to attack it's own citizens to create an excuse to go to war, why would they do it on such a large scale? Why kill 2,000 people and destroy New York's most iconic buildings when you could just blow up some lame building somewhere, kill 20-30 people, and call it good?
>>
>>69428078
>designed to take a plane crash and withstand it without any issues, military grade buildings
First of all let's use an example, just because your fence can take a car does not mean that it can take a truck.

Secondly if it is a military grade building then that just says how good your military are.
>>
>>69431315
You are a ahit engineer then. The failures due to fire or weakened member will not translate to floors below. Weakened members only isolated to the incident area.

You are a paid shill or an idiot.

t. Senior Architect at major Architecture firm with 3 highrises under my belt.
>>
>>69431523
>World Trade Towers
Probably money issues. Two birds with one plane.
no wait
>>
Everyone knows it was an inside job.

Hell there was a thread on /x/ with unseen footage from the day and cops and firefighters said the roof collapsed way before the buildings did. And you can't help but feel bad for all of the people who died trying to save others.
Whether if it was muslims or jews or the government or all 3, undoubtedly the faggots behind this shit are pure evil.
>>
>>69431553

>WORLDS STRONGEST MAN HOLDS CAR GENTLY PLACED ON HIS HANDS, ALLOWS BODY TIME TO DISTRIBUTE WEIGHT AND HOLDS ON LONGER.

>WORLDS STRONGEST MAN GETS CAR DROPPED ON TOP OF HIM FROM HALF A METER AWAY, GETS SQUASHED TO SHIT

T. future wall builder commissioned by local government and 15 majors based on brick the spic scientific authority of your moms anus.
>>
So many shills in this thread and similar threads.

Moon landing = Perhaps they didn't fake the actual landing, but the ''live stream'' footage from the fucking moon might just be fake. Seriously, they fucking broadcast the shit on television. Am I the only one who doubts they would do this?
I believe they landed on the moon...But I think the footage was faked.

911 = The building collapsed. I don't think it was a demolition job but more likely that the government knew about the attack beforehand and used it to their advantage. Maybe they underestimated the impact and damage it would have, only afterwards they had to deal with the result and worked out it's their best bet to use it to promote ''the war on terror''

>inb4 nut case tin foil hatter

It's not that far fetched to assume this.

Also, recently with the Apple refusing access to the phone situation... I genuinely believe Apple and the Gov are already in a partnership and everything you see about them being ''angry'' with each other is bullshit to confuse people into thinking they've refused to help each other. It's more likely that Apple and the gov are working together and have been for a long time. Most people think that it's just propaganda that is trying to make people believe the gov doesn't have the ability to hack into the phone... I think it goes one step further... That is, it's propaganda to make you believe that Apple and the Gov are ''against'' each other when in reality they're probably working side by side or at least have some sort of deal going on.
>>
REMINDER - There is a black market in Iran that deals out thermite to terror groups.

It is the same market supplying weaponry to Hamas and Hezbollah.

Think about that.
>>
>>69431523
Do you remember how patriotic everyone was after that?? You need to start a fire in the American public to do what you want.
>>
>>69432097
This is why spic never belong in any civilzed society. Get used to being in a shithole Jose, the wall just got 10' taller.
>>
>>69431523
>why kill 2,000 people

to make the consequences real

by the way, it was closer to 3,000 people, and the bush admin told the EPA NOT to tell people about the particles in the air, and many of the emergency responders that survived the collapses still died from respiratory related cancers... another great way of killing off witnesses
>>
File: moltensteel.jpg (39 KB, 553x465) Image search: [Google]
moltensteel.jpg
39 KB, 553x465
>>69431315
>weakens steel
>weakens

yeah there was molten steel that day. try again.

>>69428078
>>69428643
>>69428670
>>69428809
>>69428865
>>69428999
>>69430001
>>69430868
>>
The beams were pre-cut and charges were put into place at strategic locations, to ensure the building would perform properly. The planes was a distraction for what was really going on.

Some say thermite was used, others say nuclear devices were used and so on and so forth.

But the red-pilled knows it was a organized plan by the bush administration to invade the middle east to boost him and his faction's power over the oil industry.
>>
>>69432272
was it the same market that knew that Marvin Bush, George Bush Jr's brother was in charge of security at the Twin Towers a few months before?

oh wait, the whole iran thing is shit and israel created hamas.

don't believe me about hamas? look it up.
>>
>>69432437
Aftermath of this is a lot of people died from being exposed to the toxic fumes from the chemicals and vapors from the site.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/30/health/911-cancer-increase/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Health_effects_arising_from_the_September_11_attacks
>>
>>69428078

We'll find out when Trump is elected.

I'm thinking Jeb played a role.
>>
File: wtc7.jpg (13 KB, 300x266) Image search: [Google]
wtc7.jpg
13 KB, 300x266
>>69428078
>>
No one with half a brain believe the official narrative. But the issue is, no one can agree as to what and how exactly it happened, like JFK, there are too many theories.

My personal theory is that, the planes are military jets, the passengers are let off in a different location. No planes hit the Pentagon, all are demolished via nanothermites, which explains the massive dust balls and near to nill debris.
>>
How exactly are you supposed to deal with a fire in a skyscraper? What's the protocol?
>>
File: super jew.jpg (64 KB, 480x563) Image search: [Google]
super jew.jpg
64 KB, 480x563
>>69431745

It should also be noted that this kike, his wife and kids who all worked at the buildings were absent that day due to 'other appointments'
>>
>>69433732
Hope that the sprinkle system works
>>
>>69433548
Well you are wrong as one quick look will tell you that they are not military jets
>>
>>69433891
That is pretty terrifying in itself.
>>
>>69428078
engineers aren't as smart as we give them credit for, more news at 11
>>
>>69434082
That's why mankind came up with this little thing called maintenance
>>
>>69434433
I know mankind though, it cuts corners and half asses everything it can.
>>
File: 1456023198860.png (1008 KB, 965x758) Image search: [Google]
1456023198860.png
1008 KB, 965x758
>>69431553
>Architect
>understanding anything about structures outside of how they look

I'm amazed your kind can even get dressed in the morning
>>

It was designed for a aircraft smaller than used in 9/11 and an aircraft approaching with much lower velocity.
The last time a plane hit something in New York was an american bomber flying with low speed in a fog and crashed into the Empire State building.
The same thought was used building the WTC = A plane crashing into the building with low velocity and low fuel.

The opposite happened:
Bigger plane, shitton of fuel and high velocity
>>
>>69432664

It's fuckin thermite mate, what do you want to hear?

Go crash a fookin plane woth no survivors and I bet the same thing'll happen chum.
>>
File: RAW.jpg (317 KB, 1600x1140) Image search: [Google]
RAW.jpg
317 KB, 1600x1140
Whether the official narrative is reliable or not is irrelevant if half the country doubts the official narrative.

So...

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams, indeed.
>>
>>69428078
holly shit, did I travel back to 2002 or something?
>>
>>69434552
Then pray extra hard that the sprinkle system works
>>
File: 1397755067927.jpg (170 KB, 650x583) Image search: [Google]
1397755067927.jpg
170 KB, 650x583
Missiles flying in the third world
But fits and starts are everywhere
From the mountains of Chiapas
To the streets of Central Square
All empires fall
And this one Shall Too
So here's to the day
When this one is through
>>
Bad pasta form, brother. You posted the same thread, literally the same OP, yesterday. And got 200+ posts.

So fuck off and wait a couple days at least. Don't make your shilling THIS obvious or its useless.
>>
>>69433842
>Not knowing that the world trade center was target in an terrorist attack before
>Surprised that someone took insurance against it when it happened before
>>
I find it difficult to believe various parts of the governments theory behind the attack and there are so many aspects which are suspicious, least of all the fact that they trained and worked with all of the people that did the attacks.

Look up operation Northwoods. Similar false flags have been planned for before. They would be more than willing to do this.
>>
>>69428078
who the fuck even cares anymore you retard its been longer than 6 months lol if you think anyone has an attention span longer than that
>>
>>69435449
>forgetting the most glorious event of this century

canadians have no soul
>>
>>69428078
Well the pentagon was real
>>
>i bet the CIA shitposters are just as clueless as we are on who was really behind 9/11.
>>
>>69429813
there was no "jolt', when the weakened top floors impacted the undamaged structure below it. Google it.
>>
>>69437539
meant for
>>69429598
>>
>>69434766
Half your country doubts evolution too.
>>
>>69428691
Wew lad, either you are God's perfect idiot or an international grandmaster at trolling, I'm literally in tears laughing at this shit
10/10
>>
>>69428078
Sitting them in front of the whole nation is pretty hard.
>>
>>69434637
Sorry if you know anything about commercial and high rise development you know Architects lead projects inside and out. Structures are formulas: live load, dead load, wind load, earthquake factors, how many columns: more columns the thinner they can get, less column you end up with huge members, no pun intended.

Voila, you just got briefed on structural engineering.
>>
Jet fuel can't melt dank memes.
>>
LOOK AT THE VIDEOS! THE STEEL TURNED TO DUST!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AG57LD7lkGw
Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.