[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>spend a lifetime engaged in philosophical, theological and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 1267724693563.jpg (229 KB, 1382x914) Image search: [Google]
1267724693563.jpg
229 KB, 1382x914
>spend a lifetime engaged in philosophical, theological and occult studies and debate
>reveal to yourself the knowledge of the divine, the monad, the great wheel of existence and all the wonders therein
>a happy and fulfilling life as an integral part of the universal essence

>spend a lifetime playing videogames and consuming flouride
>tell yourself that nothing post-physical can exist because physical methods cannot discern it
>a depressing and dreary life browsing IFL science and shouting at low-hanging Christians on youtube

Why would anyone choose the path of least resistance?
>>
>>69427051
What flag is that britboy?
>>
File: ED7r1tZ.gif (4 MB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
ED7r1tZ.gif
4 MB, 400x224
>>69427051
>>
>>69427051
>This faggot can't play games and read books.
>>
File: 1430188148698.gif (3 MB, 360x320) Image search: [Google]
1430188148698.gif
3 MB, 360x320
>>69427051
>spending your life debating whether or not spooky ghosts exist
>happy and fulfilling
you sound like a simpleton
>>
Gnosticism is a load of bullshit meant to keep you going in circles and never coming to the Truth.

Hence why pop culture in games and movies tends to promote it (see the Matrix)

Just read the bible.
>>
File: eat-pray-love.jpg (71 KB, 635x399) Image search: [Google]
eat-pray-love.jpg
71 KB, 635x399
>>69427051

All you need now is an "exotic" nigger to fuck you.
>>
>>69427107
Macao, Portuguese China.

>>69427051
You realise you sound buttfuckin insane? The real divinely became man can present theology in a way that's believable and even somewhat logical to the layman. If you are capable of divine inspiration, it's for the purpose of enlightening humans, not for your own selfish elitist spiritual materialist indulgence.

I convert people all the time, there's this one guy who just can't accept it, never comes up with a rebuttal but I know him well enough to know he's just disagreeing with me because he's scared of becoming like me.
>>
>>69427505

What is your take on revelation? i just found out it was not literally and it allready came to pass. as a christian my world view is scattered.
>>
>>69427107
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUsRsDs6NCk
>>
>>69427051
ahoy m80! have you been touched by His noodly appendage?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.