[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: IMG_20160331_154457_599.jpg (187 KB, 720x1121) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160331_154457_599.jpg
187 KB, 720x1121
What went wrong?
>>
>>69426828
fuck off aussie
>>
File: 1439047180414.jpg (83 KB, 601x680) Image search: [Google]
1439047180414.jpg
83 KB, 601x680
>betting on elections
Do people actually do this

>trying to accuratly predict the winner when the general is still almost 8 months away
>Joe Biden
wut
>>
>haha trying to guess who will win the GE 8 months out what a joke!

>haha trying to guess who will win the GE 4 months out what a joke!

>haha t-trying to guess who will win th... *sobs uncontrollably*
>>
Vegas and Uk have 0 returns on Trump

which means guaranteed and somehow I trust gangsters more than media
>>
>>69426828
Trump or civil war and then Trump anyway.
>>
>Mitt Romney

You're not even trying tonight straya
>>
>>69427214
>>Joe Biden
>wut

The idea is that if Hillary actually does get indicted and drops out, Joe Biden will enter the race and Hillary's delegates and the super delegates will go with him over Bernie.
>>
Oh please. If Hillary wins then demorats just proved they've rigged the game. So far republican votes outnumber demorats 5/1.
>>
>>69427720
This. Trump is already my president.
>>
>>69427214
>>Joe Biden
>wut
in a brokered election, if they decide hillary is just too fucking awful and they need a back up establishment candidate.
>>
>>69427428
>taking online straw polls done by cnn and msnbc seriously

That's cute anon, can't wait to MAGA
>>
>>69427838

Primary turnout doesn't equate to general election turnout. Millions of people aren't voting on the dem side because Hillary was always the annointed one, they have no reason to vote because they know Bernie isn't going to win.

Also if the Republicans go to a brokered convention and decide to nominate someone thats not Trump then Hillary WILL win.
>>
>>69428152
yeah, the republican race is down to a choice of them either rallying behind trump (the sooner the better) or just throwing the towel in.

they'll pass a point in april, maybe may, where it becomes mathematically impossible for cruz to catch up. then they'll either make the best of their situation or just forfeit.
>>
The telepaths saw who was going to win late last year, after a certain point the human psyche becomes so predictable and obvious that fate is almost a true reality, but in reality it's just an avalanche and all the pebbles have already taken their place. Telepaths hear the greater human psyche, but don't actually predict the future, which is impossible.

There are like 3 or 4 strong telepaths on /pol/ who can confirm.
>>
>>69427214
they have a better track record at predicting elections than most polls, actually. The bookies, unlike the pollsters, are playing for real money, which they will lose a lot of if they get it wrong, which tends to concentrate minds a bit more than having to fill time on a 24/7 news channel does.

Anyway "what went wrong?" is that the GOP primary electorate is nominating a walking meme to run against the weakest Democratic candidate we've seen in ages. Romney would have won pretty easily in 2012 had he not had to tack so far to the right of where he wanted to be to survive the primary. The people who are now Trumpeters and Cruz Missiles handed that election to Obama, basically. Same is gonna happen this year.
>>
>>69428972
I thought Trump might have some chance since he could avoid having to go so far right to gain the nomination (populist stuff like the wall notwithstanding).

It's obvious that isn't happening though with this abortion talk, which alone has probably destroyed his centrist and crossover appeal. And to gain what? The support of people who were NEVER EVER IN A MILLION YEARS EVER going to vote Democrat?
>>
File: Illuminati.jpg (41 KB, 280x279) Image search: [Google]
Illuminati.jpg
41 KB, 280x279
>>69428587

I like to think about it as being a backseat visionary, when it happens just follow the chain, when you get to the end work backwards to tailor in your edits- Arcadian time helps greatly for me
>>
I didn't realise Americans had so little understanding of betting.

Land of the free.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.