[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OPERATION AZTLAN: RECONQUISTA.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7
File: 1395890217691.png (719 KB, 1564x996) Image search: [Google]
1395890217691.png
719 KB, 1564x996
Just a reminder that the Operation Aztlan: Reconquista has been running succesfully on full force for 40 years.

Results so far:

- Hispanics will be majority by 2035

-Hispanics reproducing at 3.4 times the right of the white cuck

-Hispanic households already receiving $45,000 a year in gov cheese, whilst only paying $9,000 in taxes, whilest the average white household pays more than $54,000

- Hispanification of educational systems fully under way.

- Hispanics receiving 3.1 full scholarships to college for every 1 whitey.

-Hispanic representation in government positions growing at a rate of 21% a year, whilst white presentation steadily on the decline.

-Hispanics sitting comfortably at home whilst Whitey and Niggers have their funny race war on the streets.

And, on a personal note, already received my tourist visa in order to overstay it and take back what it's my mine along with my white waifu as soon as I finish college.

You better start assimilating to Hispanic society, refugee scum.

Say it with me: Ain't no wall that's high enough
>>
CHICANO
>>
the Wall will be here soon
>>
CHI
>>
Don't have a hispanic attack, bro.
>>
>>69425918

THE WALL JUST GOT 100 FEET HIGHER
>>
>>69425918
>tfw live in the only white part of texas
I used to know Tejano's who's ancestors fought in the Texan Revolution now every mexican i meet is from mexico
>>
>>69425918

BUILD IT BURRITO-EATER.
>>
I know this is bait but honestly, the demographic situation depresses me. Not just in the US but all across the West. Our countries would be unrecognisable to our ancestors.

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS
>>
File: immigrants.png (34 KB, 900x1100) Image search: [Google]
immigrants.png
34 KB, 900x1100
>>69425918

Hispanics in one image
>>
File: illegals.png (436 KB, 651x506) Image search: [Google]
illegals.png
436 KB, 651x506
Except Hispanics overwhelmingly fail at pulling themselves out of poverty. They don't even have slavery to blame it on.
>>
>>69426517
Don't worry, as much as the chicano sperglords like to fantasize about Aztlan. These Mexicans will integrate, their children will move into white society, and their grandchildren will hate illegals.
>>
File: 1456723327675.jpg (138 KB, 404x428) Image search: [Google]
1456723327675.jpg
138 KB, 404x428
Imagine how successful it would be it if was an actual organized movement, instead just a bunch of illiterate farmers fleeing the cartels.

I don't worry about a reconquista because Messicans can't even conquer their own communities and states from a handful of narcotrafficantes, even though they watch their family, children & friends being skinned alive, dismembered, burned & hung from bridges.

Fucking Mexico, it's like our own little Middle East/Africa, right in our backyard.
>>
>>69426666
QUADS OF SATAN
>>
>>69426643
You are legitimately retarded.

At the rate mexicans are coming in of course it would drag down the statistic.
>>
Mexico is a failed state, Mexicans thinking they can come to the US and not end up failing.

Its your genes dummy, they suck.
>>
>- Hispanics will be majority by 2035
Nice
>-Hispanics reproducing at 3.4 times the right of the white cuck
I guess we are doing it faster then them
>-Hispanic households already receiving $45,000 a year in gov cheese, whilst only paying $9,000 in taxes, whilest the average white household pays more than $54,000
Okay?
>- Hispanification of educational systems fully under way.
Hispanicfication you could just use the term jewifcation or yellowifcation.
>- Hispanics receiving 3.1 full scholarships to college for every 1 whitey.
K
>-Hispanic representation in government positions growing at a rate of 21% a year, whilst white presentation steadily on the decline.
They are due to growing populations deal with it
>-Hispanics sitting comfortably at home whilst Whitey and Niggers have their funny race war on the streets.
No they are fucking not.
>white waifu
Enjoy your child support and alimony.
>Say it with me: Ain't no wall that's high enough
Ain't no border patrol strong enough. Ain't no whites able to stop us!
>>
>>69426666
Solid devils trips
>>
File: welfare_queens.jpg (183 KB, 1240x1142) Image search: [Google]
welfare_queens.jpg
183 KB, 1240x1142
>>69427166
Except they've been using high amounts of welfare traditionally
>>
>>69427352
So your argument is gibsmedat?

Oh wait, what am i saying, trolls don't actually have arguments.
>>
>>69425918
Mexican genocide when?
>>
>>69427465
This whole threat is bait anyway man OP is one of us pretending to be an aryan because he hates his kind.
>>
>>69425918
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRmCEGHt-Qk

You have no idea what's coming, troll.
>>
File: 1452096260007.jpg (72 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1452096260007.jpg
72 KB, 1280x720
>>69427584
Do you blame him?
>>
>>69425918
I'm thinking of moving to the US very soon, I already got a cousin who will transport me through a tunnel, but I don't have any relatives or friends over there.

can someone recommend me good places in the US for a person like me? I have slightly above average knowledge of computer systems and programming, could I find work easily? halp
>>
>>69425918
How reclaim something that isn't yours?
Spanish rape babies have no claim this land.
>>
>>69427705
Come over to NC, lots of work here.
>>
>>69427666
While there are plenty of stupid spics whites are no different. Especially their women which are on the same level of stupidity as blacks. Also what the fuck is with 666?
>>
>>69425918
>reconquista
You are the conquered you idiots
>>
>>69427797
I don't think their tunnels go that far.
>>
>>69425918
Just take California, senpai. This fucking state is finished anyway.
>>
>>69427705
Why don't you get the papers legally? Are you underage? Serious questions.
>>
>>69427705
Come to east Tennessee. We love spanish rape mongrels.
>>
>>69427705
Come here to bakersfield ca. We need to darken up oildale.
>>
>>69427926
>Giving aways your richest state this easily.
This is why you people are getting cucked everywhere. You need to start breeding asap.
>>
>tfw white hispanic
>>
>>69427705
Cali is a lost cause

go to Colorado because DUDE WEED
>>
>Reconquista
>its not spanish

you need to come back to the legit owner of entire America: the Kingdom of Spain.

Spanish Empire
+
British Empire
+
III Reich for rest of EU

entire world problems literally fixed.
>>
>>69425918
>Ain't no wall that's high enough
Keked really hard there.
>>
>>69427946
I'm 25 and I really cannot afford (both financially and time-wise) to go through the hurdles of legal immigration , a distant cousin of mine got into deep shit with a cartel and our entire family was at risk, a part of my family moved to another state here in Mexico but they're wealthy. Now I'm the only one left here and I'm broke as shit, it's a miracle I have not been killed yet.

>>69428027
>>69428124
Something not that far up north would be optimal, however, I admit I am ignorant as to whether a business would hire me just like that, given my line of work I would assume they check for citizenship. I wouldn't mind doing unskilled jobs but I would prefer to work in what I excel at.
>>
And yet no signs of a real life Aztlan have been found.
Chicanos are retards and the scourge of this world.
>>
>>69429068

No importa cuanto le chupes la pinga a los gringos siempre te denigraran por tu bandera, pinche estupido. Asi que o comentas en contra de ellos o te vas a la chinga de tu madre
>>
>>69428874

>it's a miracle I have not been killed yet.

JAJAJAJA Gracias Mexinarco, me voy a dormir con una sonrisa en la cara
>>
>>69429380
t. chicano enjoying american welfare
>>
>>69429476
Me or my family isn't involved with any illegal activities, a cousin of mine cucked a cartel kid and stupidly mocked him publicly in facebook, he ran away as soon as shit got real, and left our entire family with the burden of his actions.

You and your inane reaction are some crude trolling, or you're actually a psychopathic individual if you believe there's anything to celebrate or be happy about here.
>>
>>69429899
Sorry to hear about that, bro.
>>
>>69429380
>Implying
No cabron, no
Hay personas con autoconciencia que no necesitan hacer gimnasia mental para justificar su existencia.

No tengo una identidad que defender solo porque pertenezca a un grupo u otro.
>>
>>69429380
Jajajajajaja pero no te enojes
>>
>>69425918
we need to smoke some weed dude

https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/im-so-high
>>
>>69429899

>either your insane reaction is some crude trolling, or you're actually a psychopathic individual if you believe there's anything to celebrate or be happy about here.

Me chupa un huevo. Te lo mereces como el chupapijas de yankees de mierda que sos.
>>
>>69430469
why do you hate Americans so much? have they hurt your myopic nationalist feelings in some way?

I am no 'chupapijas de yankees' by any means, I merely acknowledge them as good people, regardless of the actions of their government.

You seem to be way too invested in hating people because of their nationality while dismissing the fact that most of us have more in common than not.

>>69430033
it's been a shitshow for quite a long time, hopefully things will get better soon.
>>
File: MexisxD-1.jpg (116 KB, 704x614) Image search: [Google]
MexisxD-1.jpg
116 KB, 704x614
>>69431114

No tendrias que estar cavando un pozo o cruzando un desierto?

Vendele tu culo a los narcos sino. En una de esas te perdonan y quizas hasta te termina gustando y todo.

Bah, ¿como voy a saberlo? aca ese tipo de cosas no pasan... digo, pasara en el fondo de alguna villa peruana o boliviana, pero al fin y al cabo estan segregados. La gente comun no se ve envuelta en esas cosas.

A todo esto, ¿ como es que tu familia te dejo atras? si asi es el caso, yo no los llamaria asi.
>>
>>69425918
>Hispanics will be majority by 2035

Why does it matter if you're still living in poverty? Hispanics are a majority in Mexico. Are you proud of Mexico?
>>
>>69431603
>didn't answer the question

Your country isn't involved in such issues because there is no proximity to the largest consumer of drugs in the world, nor can you produce any drugs that can be traded there. Being born in a place that is excluded from such problems does not morally entitle you to mock innocent people who are victims of external circumstances. Clearly I am speaking to a mental midget or a troll who gets off /b/ tier humor.

they are my family by blood though I do not consider them to be anything beyond that, they did not help me because I criticized heavily the actions of the fuckwit who brought these problems before things got bad, and they are too proud to admit I was right.
>>
DA WALL DA WALL DA WALL LEL TOP CAKE FAGGOTS
>>
>>69432308

Bueno bueno, lo que digas... ya me voy a dormir.

Subi el video de la decapitacion apenas lo tengas!
>>
>>69428874
you wouldn't be hired by any legit business unless you can make fake papers

there's a million beans who stand outside the home depot begging to be given $5 to fix my sink every single day in Phoenix
>>
>>69425918
You know that if those states join back Mexico they'll have to support the rest of a 3rd world country? Right?
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.