[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Boongs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 60
File: boong.jpg (49 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
boong.jpg
49 KB, 500x374
Do boongs contribute to society in Australia? Or do they really just sit there and huff gas all day?

Do boongs get involved in government at all?
>>
>>69423998
It's very rare. They are treated very well and praised by the media because such people are few and far between.

It's also worth noting that I've only ever seen mixed race abos attain fame and/or prominent positions. I've seen never seen a full-blooded abo (such as the one in your image) do anything other walk around drunkenly slurring in that harsh, unintelligible dialect.
>>
>>69424472
I don't get it. Do blokes poke abo women? Do abros pull sheilas?
>>
>>69424646
Abo males probably don't look quite as unattractive as abo females.
>>
>>69424472
Is it true that they only invented a stick?
>>
>>69423998
Fun fact: The humanoid in OPs pic is only 32 and is considered a beauty queen.
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 478x315) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 478x315
>>69423998
I still cant wrap my head around these australian abos.
>>
>>69424940
Well no. There were many different languages, they had a few hunting tools (the boomerang is unique and takes a great deal of skill), they had musical instruments and were very adept at using fire for hunting and to alter the environment. They probably achieved the least of any group of people on earth, but they did achieve more than nothing.
>>
>>69425239
I think what happened is a small population of African niggers made it to Australia and inbred.
Did these "people" even develop farming?
They remind me of gypsy/travellers in terms of behavior who are also largely inbred.
>>
>>69425542
They all look similar to op's pic? The full blooded ones.
>>
>>69425645
Interesting.
>>
>>69425645
Difference is gypsies can be cunning. There's no intelligence in Abos that I can detect.
>>
Can you guys imagine him mating with someone?
>>
>>69425765
Yeah, but you only see them in a few small towns and aboriginal communities. Everywhere else all the abos you see have at least a little bit of white in them.
>>
>>69425959
I think it's female.
>>
>>69425645
Nup, no agriculture at all. The Stone Age in Australia lasted until the 1800's.
>>
>>69425098
I'm not sure that's even a woman. It's like trying to tell the sex of a primate with clothes on
>>
>>69423998
They are usually very good at creating racism from nothing, taking things out of context to start fights etc.

Some work and live like anyone else but will still be happy to cry poor and claim what they can.

A lot of aussies that are only a small part abo (say 1/8) will tell everyone they're abo, expect everything from the government and cry racism easily.

Generally in suburban areas, they are pests who create trouble, raised crime rates, drug and alcoholism etc.

Out of all the countries in the world with an indigenous race, Australia ended up with the biggest duds.

Like flies and mosquitoes, they're just a waste of a species that do more harm then good and give nothing back.
>>
>>69425645
Apparently the Abo ancestors were some of the first out of Africa. And you know how whites have neanderthal in them? Abos don't. Instead they are a mix of homo sapiens and the Denisovans (a more mysterious and lesser known ancient type of human)
>>
>>69426012
Presumably, they're not as unattractive in their final form?
>>
>>69423998
They are mostly subjected to medical and social experiments without even knowing it.
>>
>>69426379
Looks like they adopted american nigger culture solely based on sharing a skin tone.
>>
>>69426558
>final form

non-final form*
>>
>>69423998
I always wondered if they truly are the most useless of the natives. Are any others even close? American Indians are at least a little bit smart.
>>
Asians and Whites can have a bit of Denisovan admixture, the abbo is probably the most primitive tier human you can find.
>>
File: enhanced-21602-1439444469-10.jpg (64 KB, 625x417) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-21602-1439444469-10.jpg
64 KB, 625x417
>>69426558
Correct.
>>
>>69425645
No mate it was the result of a cataclysm

They were stuck on the wrong side of the planet when the magnetic poles shifted, and didn't receive the needed radiation to spur real mutation

combine that with the togo explosion, you get a real fuckin brutal people that survived on nothing but themselves in the dark for 40,000 years
>>
>>69426796
most of these guys make african americans look white.
>>
>>69426842
When I see Maori/Samaon people I at least see human. They don't seem that dumb. There's something truly odd about abos.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAhwOcSf1R8
>>
Most aboriginals are extremely racist and hate white people.

Most of them are also unemployed and live solely on welfare and crime because generations have been raised to hate the white man and that the government will give you money for nothing.

Wherever they live they make up a very small amount of the population however account for a very large percentage of crime particularity drug and property offences.

Sexual assaults/rape are also common among aboriginals even between family members.

As usual SJWs and lefties will deny this but sadly I know these things to be true from first hand experience due to my employment.
>>
>>69423998

They literally contribute nothing to society and cost society a huge amount.

Imagine some sort of hybrid of Native American and U.S. Nigger with less intelligence than either.

I don't really even have animosity towards them. Racism aside, in all seriousness, a lot of us here tend to view them as wildlife. You sort of approach them the same way you would a wild animal.
>>
I work with a mixed lady in her late 50's and shes had a job since she was 18. She knows her job well and has been doing it for decades (governance). I also like how she doesnt encourage chit-chat so our work area is quiet and productive, which is in contrast to the other side of our floor which is full of cunts talking about their weekend or plans for the weekend. I dont want to know if you're going trail biking on 'Satdee' you fucking shit cunt!
>>
>>69424646

White Male/Aboriginal Female is common enough.

You never see White Female/Aboriginal Male.

Maybe heavily diluted Aboriginal male sports stars like pic related.
>>
>>69427511
>>69427616
Plus their 'dreamtime culture its laughably bad

Only good thing they have ever done is a variation on a couple of sticks really.

That and drink themselves to death because their avg iq is 50
>>
>>69425098
[Citation Needed]
>>
They are only this way because of white oppression
>>
>>69427511
i think its storytime anon
>>
>>69424940

Different kinds of sticks.

They also obviously had invented fire making or at least brought the idea with them.

They honestly really didn't invent anything else. They never had a unified language. Just separate tribal languages. Never attained the status of the written word or recorded history. Many of their "Dreamtime" oral histories are of dubious origin at best, and some stuff foreigners associate with them, like aboriginal art (the dot paintings) were actually post colonial inventions influenced by white people.

I think some of the northern Islander mixes had net fishing, and they certainly had crude/basic canoes/water craft.

They didn't get the hang of agricultural practices either. There is some evidence the Papua New Guineans attempted to teach them pig breeding, but it didn't catch.

They also I guess got to the stage where they were grinding and baking grains, although not farming them, obviously.

They were here for around 50,000 years, maybe longer, and they didn't advance to even the paleolithic era. So they were pre-PRE history.
>>
>>69425645

>Develop farming

I just mentioned it above; They technically didn't make it to "history".

They weren't even as far along as the Paleolithic/Early Stone Age period. So still thousands of years off from an agricultural period.

Probably why Darwin was so fascinated by them.
>>
>>69428132
How is that even possible?
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 198x196) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 198x196
>>69426542

I've read that they (and Papua New Guineans) are in fact Denisovians, but most mainstream scientists/anthropologists are too PC to admit this.
>>
>>69427511

A lot of them, well MOST of them, do not separate the concept of income/work/welfare.

They will "steal" from shops or homes because they operate under the assumption that everything is provided for by the government (which means white man) therefore nothing is "owned" by an individual and they have the right to it. It's fascinating to watch one be ejected from a shop;

>MOTHERFUCKER I'LL REPORT YOU! YOU CAN'T KICK ME OFF THE PROPERTY! I SPENT ALL MY DOLE THIS WEEK! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?

They basically view anyone and everything as extension of the government, which they view as being mandated to give them stuff when they need or want it.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=n6YH0FiZ5v0
>>
>>69428132

I got into an argument with my housemate about this. I was saying that there was no way that Aboriginals could have made the social and scientific progress that we have allowed for the progression of our species based on the fact they had such strong nomadic ties and due to that they didn't have the cultural ability to make technological progression.

I got called a racist because Muh lefty feelings hurt.
>>
>>69428211

Not sure really. Again, it's why guys like Darwin were adamant that they be preserved because of their link to pre-pre historical man.

Their neighbors, the Maori, were tribal savages, but were relatively advanced. They were sea faring, colonizing, structured people. Not agricultural, although that probably would have come eventually (as they had gotten the hang of "farming" weaker tribes as slaves) and had all the other trappings you associate with New World peoples. More similar to Native Americans/South Americans in that regard.

Aboriginals just never advanced to a recognized civilized stage.

My personal belief is that it was simply lack of competition and exposure. They used to burn down massive tracts of forest and kill the fleeing animals for food. They had massively rich marine life sources to fish from and perfect climates that required no shelter or seasonal hording.

They had no enemies to necessitate migration patterns. They could simply hunt an area out, pack up and move up or down the coast to a new area. No need to develop essentially.
>>
>>69427663
I have nothing against mixed race aboriginals. My best mate is mixed race.
>>
>>69428406

They aren't too PC to admit it. They have studied this and it's true (or at least true they share a larger amount than normal of their DNA with them).

The PC brigade comes in when it involves studying older remains that indicate that there may have been earlier people here and that Aboriginals were part of a second migration. We have carbon dated remains going back 65,000 years, but we are legally forbidden to study them any further because that age period plus the Denisovan link would indicate that Aboriginals were not the "first nation" people a lot of our social systems need them to be to justify political arguments we use to promote certain policies (like land rights, etc)
>>
>>69428406
Well, the DNA studies show they are homo sapiens with about 3-5% Denisovan DNA, whereas the rest of us are homo sapiens with a bit of neanderthal DNA.
>>
>>69423998
I should start thanking God every day that I was born white and not as an abo
>>
>>69424646
Women will do anything for black cock
>>
They new how to spit paint, to make hand shadows on cave walls.
Carved emu eggs are pretty mad.
They made their women test to see if stuff was poisonous before the rest of the mob got into it.
Legit Stone Age shit. We should be keeping them in national parks not houses.
>>
>>69426542
>Whites have DNA from a different species in them (Neanderthals)
>Blacks do not have this DNA
>We have DNA of a different species therefore we ARE a different species
That's what I get out of this.
>>
>>69423998
A few do, but any I have met were only part abo.
>>
>>69429760

>Fucking racist

I actually feel this way too though
>>
File: abo.jpg (211 KB, 616x924) Image search: [Google]
abo.jpg
211 KB, 616x924
>>
>>69429760
I should be clear: whites, asians, blacks, indians, arabs all have the same DNA essentially. The only ones who are different are abos and some pacific islanders.
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 400x323) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 400x323
>>69429895
God damn why are they so ugly
>>
>>69430417
See >>69428406
and >>69426542
>>
I don't care what science says I will never regard these things as human.
They are as different from us as a Gorilla is from them. There is the same difference.
Human is a word originally made to describe whites and possibly asians. Before the 1800s blacks were NOT considered human. Abbos weren't considered human before 1967.
>>
>>69430712
Can we create human-gorilla hybrids?
>>
>>69423998
That is not a human bean. That is something else. Something before human beans
>>
>>69430865
theoretically, yes.

practically, no.
>>
http://erectuswalksamongst.us/
>>
DON'T SLEEP IN THE STREET
>>
>>69430865
I don't mean genetically. I mean in terms of appearance/abilities/lifestyle/culture/etc

They are as different from us as gorillas are to them.
>>
>>69429895
>what are you doing in my swamp
>>
>>69426379

They appropriated black culture?

I honestly don't know if that's an upgrade or what.
>>
What's the deal with them sleeping in roads? Is it intentional? Do they simply pass out drunk? Are they trying to fuck with people? Do they not understand why it's dangerous? It just makes no sense to me.
>>
>>69431035
Abbos are at least biologically human.
I suspect it's extreme inbreeding from isolation hat made them this way.
>>
File: 1371333204502.jpg (18 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1371333204502.jpg
18 KB, 500x500
>>69424472
>be australian
>get KHAN'D
>>
>>69427728
Shit, he looks Greek or something.

Some of stories about Abos on here are hilarious. Honestly don't know how you Aussies stand them. It's like they're completely disconnected from the rest of human history.
>>
>>69430925
Some horny nigga must have tried to fuck a young gorilla lady. How else would you explain Mike Tyson?
>>
>>69430977
Only had to read for about a minute to know this guy is just talking out of his arse. Where is his evidence?
>>
File: genetic distance.jpg (84 KB, 611x423) Image search: [Google]
genetic distance.jpg
84 KB, 611x423
>>
>>69426542

I just read the wiki article on Denisovans, and it said that the abos' DNA was only 3-5% Denisovans. It also said that Denisovans lived in Western Europe (Spain) and interbred with the Neanderthals there, who in turn interbred with our own ancestors, producing us. Thus, we also have some Denisovan DNA in us, so less than in the abos.

I think the DNA lineages are probably too similar to account for the vast social differences between us the abos. Hard to say.
>>
>>69423998
They're effective road speed bumps.
>>
>>69426974

She's like quarter abo, right?

No way that that's pure blood. She's a qt
>>
>>69431524
Inbreeding. Seriously. They all look like they've been inbreeding for generations.
>>
>>69425645
They didn't develop agriculture, no. Partly because Australia was so well suited to nomadism, partly because of a lack of suitable crops to breed agriculturally viable species from (the only readily domesticable native Australian plant is the Macadamia, and unlike rice, corn or wheat, you can't build an empire on the back of Macadamia nuts).
>>
>>69426542
They honestly seem lower than sub-saharan blacks desu. Not like I know a lot about them but from what I've seen/heard, holy shit
>>
>>69431524
Yeah, I agree.
>>
>>69431629

Yeah, that's quite possible. But is it confirmed that inbreeding is a thing with them? I mean, if so, shouldn't we see not just a uniformly unattractive race, but a race of people with plenty of wildly unique physical mutations?
>>
File: Black-Africans-Bonobo.jpg (20 KB, 600x421) Image search: [Google]
Black-Africans-Bonobo.jpg
20 KB, 600x421
>>
>>69425645
They developed smacking rocks together to make sparks
>Been on the planet for 40,000 years
>In that time the white man had discovered gunpowder and electricity
>Boongs still living in caves, eating their own shit and inbreeding
>>
>>69431767
Source:
http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v486/n7404/full/nature11128.html?WT.ec_id=NATURE-20120628#f4
>>
>>69430417
>God damn why are they so ugly

They probably ask the same about us.
>>
>>69431163
Shit faced drunk and the fact that road retain heat and it gets fucking cold in the middle of nowwhere
>>
Abos might be literally subhuman, but they beat black people in one regard-- thay have white people hair.
>>
>>69428913
>We have carbon dated remains going back 65,000 years, but we are legally forbidden to study them any further

That's messed up. What reason to they give for making it legally impermissible. Even if it's pretext, I'm curious to hear how the government justifies their obstruction of scientific progress.
>>
>>69423998
The fuck is that thing? And I thought sandniggers were ugly.
>>
>>69431754
Inbreeding reinforces specific deformities and diseases.
See European royalty with their weak chins and hemophilia.
>>
>>69424472
A friend of mine is a full blood and was a stolen generation. He works 5 days a week spraying and picking fruit, and doesn't drink. He's basically a coconut, white man on the inside.
>>
>>69426542
Most evidence suggests that Aboriginals also have Neanderthal DNA.
>>
Put a random Aborigine and white man in the Australian bush together.

No clothes, no supplies, just their skin and bones.

Who will survive longest? Do you really think some random white guy will be able to survive as well as an Abo?
>>
>>69426379
So... you're saying they're niggers.
>>
Might as well share some stories for all you lads of the lovely natives that live in au
>Live in small town about 2 hours out of Perth WA
>Grew up there, relative worked as a carpenter on homes west housing
>Essentially the housing given to freeloaders who cant find a home (abos and disabled people etc)
>Had been in numerous houses to fix where the floor boards had been ripped up and used as fire wood to keep themselves warm in winter
>Some houses he would walk into and couldn't stand the stink, never vacuumed or wiped anything down
>Some houses literally have dog shit and who knows what shit on the floor mixed in with the mess
>Has been in houses where kids sit on the kitchen benchtop and eat there breakfast etc because there is no table (used for firewood again)
>Has had numerous confrontations with druggys and dealers when trying to fix houses

Ive got a few more abo stories from my childhood, just shit the cunts did, will post what I can remember.
>>
File: 1.jpg (109 KB, 1280x748) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
109 KB, 1280x748
First look at this..
>>
>>69432182
>Do you really think some random white guy will be able to survive as well as an Abo?
Yes. By a long shot.
>>
File: 2.png (110 KB, 572x532) Image search: [Google]
2.png
110 KB, 572x532
>>69432254
Then look at this
>>
>>69428913

But surely nobody would argue that the abos should lose their status because someone else showed up on the Aussie shores 20,000 years before them. For all intents and purposes, abos are the rightful occupants of Australia. It's like saying that the Palestinians should lose their right to have land because some Jews lived there 2000 years ago. It's a ridiculous claim and is only taken seriously because of it's based on religion, which is protected from criticism. But it's still a bullshit claim.

Where's the proof that it's illegal to study these remains? What's the name of the bill?
>>
>>69431953
He's talking bullshit. There is no legal case to prevent the study of Mungo Man and other ancient remains.
>>
>>69432231

They're probably better than that. Abos are at least more passive.
>>
"The relative genetic difference between Whites and Blacks (arbitrarily considered the same species) is very significantly larger than that between dogs and coyotes (considered different species even though they can interbreed)."
>>
>>69427847
A
>>
>>69432293
He's absolutely full of shit. There is nothing blocking study and obviously no one would make that claim. Hell it's in the government's interest to dispossess Aboriginal people, which is why they've done it so well for 200+ years.

Remember, it is a typical fascist tactic to claim conspiracy for the lack of scientific evidence supporting their claim.
>>
>>69424646

Abos rape all the tourist that go alice springs, the media never reports on it.
>>
>>69428569
From a show called Bush Mechanics if anyone is interested. It's a good laugh.
>>
>>69432647
If the media don't report it? How do you know?

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-02-24/alice-springs-rapist-bruce-impu-sentenced-to-18-years-prison/6249768

Oh wait because they fucking do report it.
>>
>>69432182
Got some news for ya bruh.

The vast majority of boongs do not live out in the bush while living off the land. The majority of them live in nice taxpayer funded houses which they tear to shreds and sit around getting drunk all day while raping their daughters and pre-teen cousins. They actually had to bring in the army a while back because the child rape epidemic was so bad.

Honestly, your average white guy probably would do better in the bush than your average abo.
>>
>>69432834

great literally 1 case out of the millions.
>>
>>69424646
The first line of mixed racers are usually rapebabies.
Some of them may, with a little imagination, be passable, and being raised by the rape victim, have a halfway decent upbringing (if you ignore the psych torture they'll get).
This is how Australian interbreeding works.
>>
>>69432255

>racist's delusions
>>
>>69432562

The "traditional" owners control who has access to the remains. Do you think they let anybody who will weaken their claim to the land access them?
>>
>>69432896
http://www.abc.net.au/alicesprings/topics/law-crime-and-justice/sexual-offences/?page=1
8 Stories this year alone.

>Literally millions
Only a woman could be this hysterical.
>>
File: 1455170224853.gif (2 MB, 359x346) Image search: [Google]
1455170224853.gif
2 MB, 359x346
>>69432896
did somebody say 6 million?
>>
Abos were correctly identified as fauna to begin with.
>>
>>69432562
You have no clue mate.

The remains are on Aboriginal land and the "Traditional land owners" prevent anyone from doing any research on them.

A quick Google search would have saved you looking like a dumb cunt bruh.
>>
>>69433043
Nice evidence, you really proved yourself.
>>
>>69431948

>Dat fucking pic

David Lynch should really start putting these people in his movies
>>
File: ABBO.jpg (42 KB, 437x437) Image search: [Google]
ABBO.jpg
42 KB, 437x437
>>69423998
Are you kidding me!?
>>
>>69433140
'Google' is not a citation.
>>
I've wondered can there be even more useless people than our somalis but abos might actually make the cut.
>>
>>69428721
Maori did have basic agriculture, mainly sweet potato crops (kumara)
>>
>>69433231
>A search engine which links to academic articles is not a valid source.

Well if you'd rather, i could use Wiki lad?
>>
>>69431953

>What reason to they give for making it legally impermissible. Even if it's pretext, I'm curious to hear how the government justifies their obstruction of scientific progress.

Muh Sacred Secret Not At All Defined Religious Cultural Reasons.

Official reason;

>The bones were unconditionally repatriated in 1992 to the traditional owners, an alliance called the Three Traditional Tribal Groups (3TTG), consisting of the Paakantji, the Mathi Mathi, and the Ngiyampaa. LM1 had become a symbol of the long Aboriginal occupation in Australia, and an important icon for both archaeologists and indigenous Australians. LM1 is now in a locked vault at the Mungo National Park exhibition centre. The vault has a double lock and can only be opened if two keys are used. One key is controlled by archaeologists, the other by the local indigenous peoples.

More infuriating?

>In 1988, the skeleton of a child believed to be contemporary with Mungo man was discovered. Investigation of the remains was blocked by the 3TTG with the remains subsequently protected but remaining in-situ.[29] An adult skeleton was exposed by erosion in 2005 but by late 2006 had been completely destroyed by wind and rain. This loss resulted in the indigenous custodians receiving a government grant of $735,000 to survey and improve the conservation of skeletons, hearths and middens that were eroding from the dunes. Conservation is in-situ and no research is permitted.
>>
>>69423998
https://news.vice.com/article/university-causes-outrage-by-saying-britain-invaded-australia-1?utm_source=vicenewsfb
In answer to your question OP, DEY WAS INVAADED
> AUSTRALIA WAS INVADED. CULTURALLY DIVERSE SOCIETIES!
> Okay, but don't you think this limits people's ability to argue in favor of widely diverse opinions, thereby limiting the ability to inte-
> NO WAIT YOU DON'T HAVE TO USE IT. BUT YOU TOTALLY SHOULD.
Fucking hell, I live in Queensland and this is stupid. The point about being in university should be to question the world and reach conclusions based on diverse opinions no matter how polarizing.
>>
>>69432139
Raised by white people that's why
>>
>>69426796
Except they can't afford guns
Well, they could afford it if they didn't blow all their money on drugs
>>
File: kek.jpg (166 KB, 812x530) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
166 KB, 812x530
>>69431889

If that's the case why are they always trying to rape white women?

(oh wait, they rape EVERYTHING)
>>
>>69432139

>full blood
>stolen generation

Either you or he are lying about one of the above two things.
>>
>>69433625
Yeah he's in his 50s, and he said himself, he'd actually be dead by now if he wasn't taken and put in a boarding school run by whites.
>>
average abo peepee size?
>>
>>69433623
Abos never claimed to own the land
This is just dumb white cucks claiming they know more about aboriginal history than that aborigines themselves. The land ruled the Abo's not the other way around
>>
>>69432182

Well, considering the average aboriginal can't survive more than a day without the white man to feed, clothe and care for him, I'd say his chances in the bush are going to be hilariously slim.

You might not have noticed, but whitey did more with Australia in one week than Aboriginals managed in 40,000 years.
>>
>>69433714
He's full blood. No white in him at all, quite rare. He was taken as a child by white man in the 60-70s.

There's money available to the few, like him, who are stolen generations. But he won't fill out the paperwork for it. I don't know why.
>>
>>69433714
He's full blood. No white in him at all, quite rare. He was taken as a child by white man in the 60-70s.

There's money available to the few, like him, who are stolen. But he won't fill out the paperwork for it. I don't know why.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-11-19/sa-government-announces-11m-stolen-generation-reparation-fund/6954494
>>
>>69424472
I went to parliament house, and they pointed to an aboriginal man who they'd named the wing of the building after, as he'd proposed a bunch of reforms
I think the moment was killed by the fact that he'd been convicted of corruption, so idk
>>
>>69432293

>Surely nobody would argue

They argue repeatedly that they deserve "x" because they were the first people to set foot on Australia. It's their only card in the deck really.

>Where's the proof that it's illegal to study these remains? What's the name of the bill?

See here >>69433550
>>
>>69426120
Fuck off... No way!
>>
>>69432562

>There is nothing blocking study

Literally there is a vault blocking study. Pic related dipshit.

>Lack of scientific evidence

The evidence is there. The conspiratards are the ones explaining it away as Muh White Colonial Devils Magic.
>>
>>69433812

Except the Stolen Generation were specifically half breeds removed from communities to be raised "white".

So again, either you or he is lying about one of the facts.

Or maybe just mistaken?
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 852x854) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 852x854
>>69427616
Yea this is the reason that despite being even worse on paper than nigs they actually aren't as bad.

They are literally too retarded to be malicious or politically active.

Niggers are just smart enough to constantly try to fuck everything up, abos just seem to spend all their time being bitter or high, which is most Niggers too, but they have their cunning ring leaders that abos just don't produce
>>
>>69434132
A few full bloods were taken, mostly because when people are rescuing kids from horrific circumstances you tend not to pay an enormous amount of attention and just get the kid out.
That said It'd be like 5% or under of the kids who were taken.
>>
>>69423998
Race is a social construct.
Learn some critical theory!
>>
>>69434132
Nope. He is full, and they took him. It was rare, but they did.

Likely because the Aboriginals in South Australia are more civilized and evolved than the ones elsewhere in Australia that live in the desert with no rivers.
>>
Is the creature in OP's pic still genetically compatible with humans?
>>
File: OH MY GOODNESS.jpg (39 KB, 549x430) Image search: [Google]
OH MY GOODNESS.jpg
39 KB, 549x430
>>69423998
did abbos breed with chimpanzees or something?
>>
>>69423998
>Do boongs contribute to society in Australia?
Yeah they give our police and our welfare agents something to do.
>Or do they really just sit there and huff gas all day?
Nah they also rape their kids and their nieces and nephews. And smoke weed, drink beer, shout at white people.
>Do boongs get involved in government at all?
Technically yes, in the same way that NASCAR fans get involved in driving racing cars.
>>
>>69434132
The so called "Stolen Generation" included children from mothers of all races. Far more white kids were stolen from single and unfit mothers than nigga kids.
>>
>>69425542
But they never invented a boomerang that comes back.
>>
>>69434442
Why don't they do that now. So many unfit single mothers that are white that smoke ice all day, and drag their children up. Giving the children terrible diets of coke and chips and exposing them to adult things such as sex and drugs.
>>
>>69425542
Boomerangs aren't native to Australia lad. Older versions have been found throughout the world.
>>
>>69434442
I've never heard about this. Source?
>>
>>69434582
Because muh feelings, which is kinda fucked because stolen generation was spurred on by muh feelings
>>
>>69423998
they don't, well the full bloods are as useful as a brick wall. The mixed casts are average people if they want to be.
But both excel at getting welfare at every opportunity.
>>
>>69433670
there's no wat that real... is it?
>>
>>69434597
The woomera (atlatl in european language) is more of an Aboriginal thing. Boomerang was rarely used. The woomera and its leveraged throwing ability, made it possible to spear kangaroos with ease without much force.
>>
File: 1457738809733.jpg (397 KB, 534x712) Image search: [Google]
1457738809733.jpg
397 KB, 534x712
>>69431948

I have a strong feeling those are what the first peoples to leave Africa looked like. That face literally was from Europe to East Asia. They are v1.0 homo sapiens.

Blacks as we know it are likely even a newer model than that.
>>
File: 1459310622898.jpg (91 KB, 680x694) Image search: [Google]
1459310622898.jpg
91 KB, 680x694
they're a drain on society
>>
>>69428965
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGNYeZzXSec

Example
This is what happens
>>
>>69427322
Maoris will stop killing each-other for a few months in order to attack an outside threat.

Abos will start bashing each-other over age-old family disputes as soon as they get bored.

The argument that Abos are the "first people" doesn't really hold weight. They've been killing the fuck out of each-other and taking each-others' land as soon as they came here. The "first owners" are long dead and probably had their land conquered and re-conquered 10 times by various different groups.

Ultimately White Man was just another conqueror. But miraculously we managed to avoid killing the fuck out of each-other for a good 250 years now.
>>
File: Abokill.png (128 KB, 939x718) Image search: [Google]
Abokill.png
128 KB, 939x718
>>69425886
They can hunt trucks. Sorta.
>>
>>69434849
It's their land though. Whites are invaders. They would be quite happy to live in harmony with nature. Without all of these laws and technologies. They had their own laws. In South Australia, the aboriginals living along the rivers were more advanced than the trash to the north, in Northern Territory such as >>69433670.

If an abbo raped a girl, he would be tied to a tree, and have spears thrown at him as punishment. The South Australian river abbos, actually drove all the trash that raped and murdered to the North. With their superior spear making/throwing and culture, as well as better food, such as netting fish and birds.
>>
File: Abo02.jpg (2 MB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
Abo02.jpg
2 MB, 2000x1333
>>69426120
Hey sweetie.
>>
>>69434787
All American Blacks are at least 20% White. Look it up. That is why they are closer to us. And not pic related
>>
File: aboriginals.jpg (141 KB, 437x437) Image search: [Google]
aboriginals.jpg
141 KB, 437x437
>>69428427
fascinating stuff OP
i dont usually like aussies but youre alright
>>
>>69423998
abhos should be eliminated, they have the worst IQ.
>>
>>69435017
>Whites are invaders
too late to call us that, they were invaders in 1770ish. now its their land

deal with it you stupid bleeding heart cunt, the people of today and of the last 5 generations aren't "invaders"
>>
>>69435017
ooga booga lets go and kill people with very good spear technomology and stick our head in sand. white people verry bad i cant believe how bad we have it now. i wish britman white boy took all of his wealth and cities and prosperity back 2 europe so we can eat sand and be monkeys
>>
>>69435017
But that's an outright lie.
Spearing, especially for executions was used primarily for those who wronged the tribe as a whole, not to punish rape.
On top of that the most 'advanced' spears came from WT not SA
>>
>>69423998
The people in Sweden already know what it's like. Do you want to be Sweden?
>>
>>69435017
Whites are the rightful rulers of this world. We can't invade anything, it all rightfully belongs to us already.
>>
These Australian creatures finally did make me realize that there are differences between races in terms of IQ. I think the only way to even it out is more race mixing.
>>
>>69435008
But but he didzeridu nuffin!
>>
>>69435137
We're still invaders. It's their land and they've just been subdued with petrol and alcohol. Particularly alcohol, which aboriginal bodies cannot process like European bodies.

>>69435140
No South Australian aboriginals were very advanced. The boomerang was used to scare birds amongst the reeds of a riverbank. Whilst another tribesman, would throw a handwoven net over the birds. There was also spear fishing.

And for capturing larger species of animals, woomera spearing or setting a large as fuck bushfire, and walking behind it. All that remained was charred kangaroo and wombat, which they would pick up.

Truly a culture far from the proverbial "head in the sand".
>>
>>69435307
extermination is better

race mixing will only bring down the collective iq of us all
>>
File: dollarydindoo.jpg (539 KB, 700x596) Image search: [Google]
dollarydindoo.jpg
539 KB, 700x596
>>69423998

boongs are so important to the bogan society that they even made it onto the $50 cuckbuck note
>>
File: 1459311672242.png (631 KB, 715x579) Image search: [Google]
1459311672242.png
631 KB, 715x579
>>69435348
>sticks
>nets
>fire
>advanced
>>
>>69435348
>We're still invaders
no you fucking idiot. they were born here. unless the womb is a hostile territory we are now the actual australians.
>>
>>69435307
This better be bait
Also, if the world was all white to begin with, we would be living Star Trek IRL right now.
A utopia.
>>
File: fingerspin.gif (1 MB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
fingerspin.gif
1 MB, 640x600
>>69435323
With Abos, I believe it's "He didgeridindoo nuffin!"
>>
>>69433623
Well yeah but A. Abos invaded the fuck out of each-other and B. Europeans invaded the fuck out of each-other too.
Invasion is pretty much constant.

What really shits people is when you bring up that the Stolen Generation was a good thing because the stolen kids weren't raped or beaten as frequently as in abo societies and the stolen kids learned how to work in decent jobs and buy things with earned money (Which made them happier than living in the bush).

Yeah there were downsides but shit, Civilization is a net positive for humans, which is WHY humans prefer to live in civilization than to go hermit in the bush.
>muh Eurocentrism
Get stuffed, knowing you'll have food on the table if you need it is valuable to all animals.

If you really wanna argue about infringing on the abo culture, point out the welfare we keep giving them, the houses we keep giving them (that they then trash and strip to sell the wires for scrap), and all the alcohol / porn / weed / petrol we supply them with.
We've demolished their traditional way of life many times over. At this point, we might as well teach them how to live in a house and be near alcohol without making poo slinging imps of themselves.
>>
>>69432182
put a random white guy and a random abo in the middle of new york city with nothing but a suit and their resume and see who survives longest.
>>
>>69425645
There are no native cereals in australia to farm. There are native potatoes which they farmed in the Central nsw region but they weren't productive enough to build settlements over.
>>
>>69423998

A few times a month I drive through a designated boong town, there's always, no matter what day it is, a group of them sitting on the main street in the middle of the afternoon.

OId boongs
Young boongs
Girl boongs
Boy boongs
Fat boongs
Skinny boongs

Always sitting on the main street.
>>
>>69435348
Listen mate, I know you're very fascinated and almost encompassed by this proverbial ant farm; yes it's amazing to watch them dig tunnels and chambers, but they are a blight on the entire sapiens species.
>>
File: abolife.png (197 KB, 617x1404) Image search: [Google]
abolife.png
197 KB, 617x1404
>>69435582
It's a city council meeting.
>>
This is one of the top results for "Australian Aboriginal Model."

What do you think, /pol/? Good enough for a poke?
>>
>>69435348
>d for capturing larger species of animals, woomera spearing or setting a large as fuck bushfire
>or setting a large as fuck bushfire

which is why Australia isn't glorious rainforests anymore and is instead mostly shitty desert
>>
>>69435510
Japs are going overboard with their anime now. You can't just put two black dots on a face and call it a nose and a mouth. Her nose and mouth are literally black dots.
>>
>>69435700
garbage
>>
File: Krustydies.jpg (14 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Krustydies.jpg
14 KB, 500x375
>>69435751
It can't all be big American noses.
>>
100% Abbos are very rare iirc.

I've fucked a couple mixed-blood (eg; blonde, light-skinned, blue-eyed) Abbos, hell I've even fucked a Sudanese girl too but I would never EVER fuck a 100% Abbo.
>>
File: typical bogan females.jpg (124 KB, 768x512) Image search: [Google]
typical bogan females.jpg
124 KB, 768x512
>>69435700

better than i was expecting

what is it with boganesses and flannel? damn we really rubbed off on them huh? are they that desperate to be canadian cock servicers?
>>
>>69428721
You are right for the most part, Abos were cut off for thousands of years from the spread of technological advances that came from Europe, Asia etc. This is pretty much the case as well in Africa, cut off from New technology, and it was hard for them to centralize because they didnt have rivers to navigate, and the continent was so dam big and dangerous
>>
File: wewlad.jpg (112 KB, 659x466) Image search: [Google]
wewlad.jpg
112 KB, 659x466
>>69434301
>>69434349

Hmm. Maybe. I was only thinking of it from a West Oz perspective.

>>69434442
>>69434638

That's not the stolen generation. That was the "Home Children" around the same time. Much worse than the stolen generation and much larger.

They made a few decent films about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpAzazwI-iY

>>69434582

They do do it now. It's called DOCS. It's extremely common.

>>69434701

Of course it's real. And it's not even the worst sort of stuff from this topic.

They're on the "gang rape newborn infants to ward off evil curse" tier of stupid sometimes.
>>
>>69435845
You are a fucking faggot

Also there are heaps of full blooded a is you just have to leave inner city Melbourne you cock sucker.
>>
File: last uncontacted tribe.jpg (41 KB, 468x308) Image search: [Google]
last uncontacted tribe.jpg
41 KB, 468x308
>>69435637
True. But what I'm getting at is, they don't need to be mistreated or wiped out Think of them as like the mammoth. Whatever we can do, to nurture them to become better than are. Is always a good thing, full bloods particularly are becoming so rare now. It would be a shame to have them become extinct.
>>
>>69435688
These people are indefensible for anyone who knows the truth about them. For anyone not completely delusional (see: liberals). They might as well be demonic. They are pure evil and should be destroyed. They do nothing but harm upon the world.
>>
>>69428427
Money is an abstract concept.
"The Future" is an abstract concept.
The human brain handles abstract concepts so well that you take it for granted - you wouldn't press a button that gave you a blowjob now but punched you in the nuts 50 times over the next 24 hours because you know what "Something bad will happen in the future" is.

Imagine how your life would be if you COULDN'T think about abstract concepts.
If something literally had to be in the range of your sight, your hearing, or your short-term memory in order for you to be aware of it, and make decisions based on it.
That is the trueblood abo or the trueblood nigger.
Ironically it is NOT the Dog or the Cat. Dogs and Cats can fucking PLAN, without any training from their owners. Not as well as humans can plan, but still. "Might get food in the future if I am patient now" is a thought that dogs and cats can handle.
>>
>>69435922
I'd fuck the shit out of the blonde one in the middle. The rest of those sheilas can fuck right the fuck off. They look like loud people.
>>
>>69423998
I feel like there's actually some kind of physical pain when you're this ugly holy fuck
>>
>>69435989
>Melbourne
lolno

I travel a fair bit around Australia for my job and I rarely see any full-blooded ones.
>>
>>69435017

It's not their land. They're nomadic. Kind of hard to invade a persons home when he has no fixed address.

I still don't like the idea that we should genocide them though. I think REAL reservations would have been better. Akin to what the Brazilians do when they find an untouched tribe. Wall it off and zoo them.

They will never catch up with white Australia. By the time they could, white Australia will probably be yellow Australia. They'll be bred out and die off. Not even in a malicious, forceful manner. It's just going to happen. Full bloods are at like 0.2% of the population even with the best care and support in human history on offer. They'll simply be diluted out of history.
>>
>>69435700
Sub human.
>>
File: Ricky.jpg (54 KB, 650x433) Image search: [Google]
Ricky.jpg
54 KB, 650x433
>>69436145
>Kind of hard to invade a persons home when he has no fixed address.

Stay out of my car Randy.
>>
>>69435434

This guy apparently invented 19 things.

The greatest of these inventions was a modification of hand-held shears used to shear sheep. Pic related. It has 12 parts. They put him on the 50 dollar bill for that.

He also tried to invent a perpetual motion machine. That didn't work out so well.
>>
>>69436019
>A literal hairy black monkey creature in the top of the picture indistinguishable from something in Planet of the Apes
>human
>>
>>69436145
It's a big shame really.
>>
>>69431214
This, they were cut off from genetic diversity so they were most likely inbred as Fuck, which is what leads to such low iq, just like Pakistanis except worse
>>
File: patent_application.jpg (121 KB, 900x1197) Image search: [Google]
patent_application.jpg
121 KB, 900x1197
>>69436231

forgot the pic
>>
>>69436071
I think this raises a good topic. Would white people be considered objectively the best looking race? It seems like any time a person is mixed with white genes they're infinitely better looking than the parents.
>>
>>69435348

>Setting fires and throwing sticks

>Very advanced

Put down the petrol tin Noongha.
>>
What the puck did you just say about me you cunt? I'll have you know I learned about the dreamtime from Aunt Telma and I've been involved in lotsa diffrunt break and enters on houses owned by cunts like you, cos I'm aboriginal and I can take your pucking stuff. I've got over 300 DVD players.

I'm trained at throwing spears at kangaroos and I'm the top boomerang thrower in the Woongacoonganooga tribe. You are nothin' to me but just another white cunt to ask for small change. I will come up to you and invade your personal space with a smell the likes of which hasn't been seen on earth for 40,000 years, mark my pucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that pucking shit to me over the internet? Think again, pucker. As we speak I am contacting my nephew Moreton who is stealing someone's iPhone so I can trace your IP so you better prepare for a storm of VB cans, cunt. The cans that wipe out that pathetic little thing you call your life. You're pucking dead, cunt. I can be anywhere, anyt time and I can kill you and take your non-colour-dyed metho, puck your dog and take your thongs.

Not only am I extensively trained in glassing pucking cunts, but I have access to boomerangs, spears and dat pucking thing we swing around to make loud noises, which will bring the entire population of the Woongacoonganooga tribe to your lawn and wipe your miserable cunt arse off the face of my continent. If you could only know what pucking retribu.... retribut... retributi... .... revenge your smart-arsed comment was gonn' bring, you'd have held your pucking tongue.

But you didn't, you couldn't, you're giving me two pucking dollars you pucking idiot. I will vomit Coolabah and port over you and you will drown in it.

You're pucking dead, cunt.
>>
>>69436145
>I still don't like the idea that we should genocide them though.

friendly reminder killing abos was illegal

#NotAllAustralians
>>
File: Boomerang.jpg (990 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
Boomerang.jpg
990 KB, 2048x1536
>>69423998

>abos never invented anything
>>
>>69436240
top кeк, but dude it's fucking bigfoot, rare sighting, must protect species
>>
>>69436049
yeah i was just about to say that i wouldnt mind a handie from the giraffe looking beaut in the middle and the brunette next to her wouldnt be so bad if she lost the gut fat

>tfw you have not bore out a boganess...yet
>>
>>69435922
Shirts like that have been a thing with bogans for decades
>>
>>69436049

>Not liking Australian women

Scared?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjXVELPIq5k
>>
>>69431754
Yes inbreeding is most likely what led to their extremely low average iq
>>
File: ng.jpg (16 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
ng.jpg
16 KB, 300x250
>>69431663
>you can't build an empire on the back of Macadamia nuts

Subway would like a word with you.
>>
>>69436231
>tfw 19 out of 19 australian inventions came from a fucken abbo

a fucken abbo
fucken abbo
ucken abbo
cken abbo
ken abbo
en
n
abbo
bbb
bb
o
>>
>>69423998

It's a more complicated problem than what you're talking about. The vast majority of problematic aboriginals aren't "pure" aboriginal. They're often living in the city and either half caste or quadroons. True aboriginals don't want anything to do with them, white settlers don't want anything to do with them, because they're mostly criminal and rove in gangs with other disaffected aboriginals robbing people or begging.

It's far and in between that an aboriginal from the city does anything constructive with their life. But it does happen.

I highly respect the aboriginals that live in their traditional lands, do not partake of alcohol and retain their language and their heritage- that's their prerogative. the best part is that they rarely want anything to do with white settlers because of this. The worst part is that they are often pederasts and this makes the city aboriginal problem worse. When they escape the traditional camps, they turn to alcohol and drug abuse, which is absolutely rampant.

Ultimately 99.9% of them are just disaffected and unmotivated. They're given housing and grants and a pension that they spend on cheap wine, cigarettes and drugs..
>>
>>69431948
That is the nose of a subhuman if I've ever seen one. Which is worse lads, nigger , Jew or abo nose?
>>
>>69431663
I thought we asked you to leave, Jared Diamond.
>>
File: 1451649214270.jpg (171 KB, 1000x430) Image search: [Google]
1451649214270.jpg
171 KB, 1000x430
>>69435434
We changed that to Warny "A famous piss head" a few months ago.
>>
>>69436663
lol
>>
>>69436663
>territories
I think you mean "terrortrees"
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (26 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
26 KB, 480x360
>>69436367
Every time I've gotten with a heavier girl I've been completely unable to keep it up. I'm repulsed by even light muffin tops and I envy people that don't have this problem as it would have saved a lot of awkward moments.

Pic related, this much fat is still too much.
>>
>>69436577
Totally agree. Also:
>often pederasts
So they are gays that want to fuck young boys? Oh, well they're suited to run for state parliament in South Australia.
>>
>>69436798

Most of the cases I've heard of involved boys. I am aware of young girls being raped too.
>>
>>69436663
>implying i dont know who shane is
scampies !
>>
>>69423998
There is talk that a university in New South Wales wants to change the status of Australia from being colonised to invaded, when there is clear proof that the coons attacked first. If aliens came to earth, bringing advanced technology, medicine, wisdom, etc. Do we attack them? Fuck no. All abos are and ever have been are savages.
>>
>>69436663
>Fifty bucks
>A fucking shrimp

This needs to be the actual $50 note in circulation.
>>
>>69436231

>Aboriginal perpetual motion machine

Strap two abos back to back. Hang a can of Petrol in front of Abo A and a potato field in front of him. As he moves forward chasing the petrol he eats the potatoes. Abo B replants behind him. When the machine hits the end of the tracks, the can on a stick hits a buffer and spins around. Now B races forward eating potatoes as he goes and A plants behind him. Rinse repeat.
>>
>>69437177
What
>>
>>69436337

Aboriginal inventions;

1. Bent stick
2. Hollow stick
3. Two sticks
4. Burning stick
5. Pointy stick

They are objectively the masters of stick technology.
>>
>>69436471

He's wrong anyway. There are plenty of native crops that can be used to produce bread. Well, not plenty. A few. Abo's used to pick them wild and ground them up for bread. Not much point cultivating them since they could get them whenever they felt like.
>>
>>69437052

the self entitled delusional empowerment of the quarter breed shit skins is becoming unbearable.
>>
>>69437256
oi mate why dont you have a looksie down at your $50 dollarydoo mate, have a real close look at that fucken abbo, yeah that one, hes responsible for every ausie invention ever
>>
>>69436577

The really off the map Aboriginals are alright. They are doing their thing and just want to be left alone and most whites are happy letting them do it.

They made a good movie about them a few years ago;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Vzf9BAVGZc
>>
>>69426139
>stone age

They didn't even make it there. They fashioned all their shit out of sticks. They're literal pre-historic savages.
>>
>>69437052

It's not really UNSW per se. Their student body has an induction course, and part of the induction course is diversity training, and in that they talk about the preferred way to discuss aboriginals. Which is Pre Invasion/Post Invasion blah blah blah.

Typical uni kid garbage.
>>
>>69437474

Technically they're Pre Pre-History.

Pre-History refers to the Stone/Bronze/Iron ages.

They didn't quite make it that far.
>>
>>69423998
>Or do they really just sit there and huff gas all day?
Sometimes they also huff paint and drink metho. They'd fuck a rake if they thought it would get them high (or knew what a rake was)
>>
>>69437354
>Ogga bogga Ogga booga
Seriously, she's just like that self centred cunt Adam Goodes. Just because she's part coon she can pull the race card. If Australia wasn't invaded you wouldn't exist, you delusional cunt
>>
>>69437507

I wonder what the Abo's were compared to the Mungo Man people.. ? invaders? settlers?
>>
File: oogaboogaindeed.png (914 KB, 1186x1090) Image search: [Google]
oogaboogaindeed.png
914 KB, 1186x1090
>>69437676
>>
>>69437971
I feel so bad for that poor white kid. Bet that he's gonna grow up to be a cock lord that hates his culture
>>
>>69438148
He already knocked up striped sweater there, maybe he'll be a total alpha.
>>
>>69432231
Abos are hidden in reserves that tries to stop them drinking or sniffing petrol until they die. But you see a abo out and about and they will be wearing old raggedy shit clothes and no shoes. Disgusting people.
>>
>>69433670
Abo females don't make it to 11 without losing their virginity to elders.
Yet they cry all year round how they were invaded and their children being taken from the forest where they had no medicine, education, proper food, shelter and clean water so kevin rudd apologised for taking away their little fuck dolls.
Aboriginals were also big on genital mutilation to females and to males defeated in battle where the side of the penis was sliced down the side then fucked.
But at school you're taught that they discovered and did everything and evil whitey took advantage.
>>
>>69423998
A true Australian, nothing compares.
>>
>>69426796
Yeah I knew one that thought he was the reincarnation of 2pac.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 60

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.