[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do so many of you approve of him slaughtering unarmed civilians?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: Brevik.jpg (36 KB, 600x245) Image search: [Google]
Brevik.jpg
36 KB, 600x245
Why do so many of you approve of him slaughtering unarmed civilians?
>>
>>69423577
Nobody approves of this faggot
>>
>>69423577
he did it to remove kebab
>>
>world hates our ideology
>world hates hitler
>we start to like hitler a lot
Im guessing its the same shit here
>>
>>69423577
Better dead than red.

He did them a favor desu lad
>>
File: 1455777637493.jpg (100 KB, 600x690) Image search: [Google]
1455777637493.jpg
100 KB, 600x690
>>69423622
>>69423577
I do. Most of the terms and ideas thrown around here he conceived in his manifesto back in 2011. He was a visionary and will be seen as the first to stand up the cultural Marxism (term he coined) in years to come after the reconquista of the continent of our ancestors.
>>
>>69423577

More lives would have been killed at the hands of those that were shot if he had let them live and implement their leftist policies.
>>
>>69423577
I mean I'm not saying he was right or anything.

But he was right.
>>
>>69423577
In the near future when Europe is saved Norway will erect a statue of him in Oslo or whatever just like they would an old Norse hero.
>>
>>69423936
>cultural Marxism
No he didn't you fucking retard.
>>
IfYouKillYourEnemiesTheyWin.PNG
>>
>>69424334
This.
The ends justify the means in this case.

It's rough that teenagers had to be killed, but they were brainwashed bolshevik race traitors. Few else have stood up for Europe like Anders
>>
>>69423577
Because he killed future marxist leaders.

You know how people always make retarded thought exercises like "would you go back and kill hitler before he did anything?"

Well that's basically what Breivik did.
>>
Whom did he shoot exactly?
>>
>>69423577
"Unarmed civilians"

The pen is mightier than the sword, so he used a sword on all their pens.

It was literally a "future communist political leaders" training camp. Nothing he did was unjustified, and he set marxism in his country back at least 20 years.
>>
>>69424870
Was a summer camp for future marxist leaders.

It sucks, but it had to happen to save lives in the long run.
>>
>>69423577
>>69423577 (OP)
He killed a bunch of teenagers who were going to be politicians, and were on that island solely to celebrate their shared passion for mass immigration.

He basically wiped out an entire future generation of traitors before they got the chance to flood his country with mudslime,
>>
>>69425201
What I wonder more is what took the cops so long to get there. What if he were shooting future politicians who might have been doing the right thing?
>>
Admit already. Admit the fact that if cultural Marxism exists he was the deranged output of this crooked system, a lost cause. But he did set the benchmark for the ISIS, I guess.
>>
>>69427301
>But he did set the benchmark for the ISIS, I guess
Can you please explain that?
>>
File: 1448411964120[1].jpg (76 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1448411964120[1].jpg
76 KB, 500x667
>>69428821
I gotcha senpai.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.