[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: bomb.jpg (126 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
bomb.jpg
126 KB, 1920x1080
Describe your preferred Post-Apocalyptic scenario. AKA:
>what kind of apocalypse is it (nuclear, zombies, etc)
And whatever else, what life is like or something, what it means for you.
>>
U.S.A nukes Australia.

Leafposters get official title for biggest shitposters.
>>
>Divine Intervention Apocalypse
>A god comes to Earth and changes the rules of reality, technology no longer works, guns no longer work, all governments are destroyed, big business destroyed. And the new ruleset forces us to live like Vikings or some shit to survive.
>This god can literally change the rules of reality like a video game.
>he makes magic exist but it's really hard to learn
>>
>>69422709

>awake in two weeks time
>a note lies on my desk reading to stockpile food and water
>the following day it hits
>wake up in t+16 days
>turn on TV
>jews gassed, africa genocided, roped corpses hanging literally everywhere
>world population estimated at 1 bn
>75% are whites (America + Europe), 25% are east Asians (Japanese+Korea, few Chinese).
>go outside, smell the hanging corpses

My preferred apocalypse is THE DAY OF THE ROPE.
>>
I think that almost anyone that genuinely wants apocalypse is mentally ill and needs help or is too naive to know how horrible things could get.

Life is great and I want to keep mine.

If we're just talking total fantasy, the one that would be the most metal would be global thermonuclear war.
>>
nuclear war might be fun, i dug a half assed bomb shelter in my backyard and im curious to see how effective it is
>>
>>69423259
pretty much this i don't wanna die, but my Apocalypse is north korea shoots of a missile and gets vaporized by us in 10 minutes.
>>
The earth gets swallowed by a black hole, it would be practically painless
>>
>>69423259
Thermonuclear war would be too quick though. Real talk, it would be more metal if it was semi conventional warfare at first, like white phosphorus, and a10 warthog du penetrators and shit like that. Massive cyber attacks taking drones over and disease and stuff until the thermonuclear war occurred
>>
>>69422709
A few nukes, Middle east fucking glassed, china and India reduced to shells of what they were get to live that mad max lyfe and eat dog food. Eventually we come back with far right US and Russian leadership and make the world great.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0NUxigLNPc
>>
>>69423794
Oh yeah, there would obviously be a lot of that before and after the actual day of nuclear war. I have nightmares about it all the time.
>>
>>69423905
I figure, best to get my shadow burned into the concrete than to try to survive what's next
>>
Our electrical grids to permanently fail worldwide due to a huge solar flare. Civilization would shut down within a month. Wild animals would see all our lights off and no cars driving. We would descend into chaos and fighting for what non perishable goods are left.

Then the fun begins.
>>
If i were to pick, I'd want a Mad Maxesque vehicle centric apocalypse.
>>
>>69424099
Yeah I'd rather just get vaporized. What would come after would be like literal hell on Earth. Fire suffering, death, disease and total chaos on a global scale simultaneously.
>>
I like the notion of zombies

Nukes and we're all fucked

Ya gotta be at least bitten by one, its a game of freeze tag man just keep blowing their fucking heads off
>>
>>69422709

You don't know what apocalypse means. You actually are referring to armageddon.
>>
>>69422709
Previously unspotted asteroid hits Earth, total surprise, probably kills coasts worldwide in case of ocean strike. Might even trigger some nervous nations to nuclear strike one another following.
>>
>>69422709

Trust me when I say none of you want WW3 or the apocalypse because you would probably get drafted. You definitely don't want that.

Especially not with our current military.
>>
>>69422709
>I'm a habitually unemployed loser
>During the summer everyone hangs outside
>Zombie apocalypse
>World turns to shit
>Roaming gangs of killers
>I've already planned for this
>My neighborhood is already almost a fortress
>Just need to board some shit up
>Spring into action with my collection of guns and machetes and various other weapons
>My whole life is now just hanging out doing nothing like I've always wanted to
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 313x470) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 313x470
Wake up one morning.

>what's that smell?
>why so quiet?

All of the people have been turned into electric guitars.

>solo the corpses for eternity.
>>
File: 72888.jpg (1 MB, 1531x1900) Image search: [Google]
72888.jpg
1 MB, 1531x1900
>>69422709
A multi-sided World War set in the present day where nuclear weapons have never been invented, Europe is still mostly run by monarchies and jet-powered zeppelins are the preferred means of aerial bombardment.

>yfw you will never be made Admiral of Her Imperial Majesty's 22 Großartige Luftschiff-Flotte
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.