[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's officially time to close /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 368x266) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 368x266
Between the constant astroturfing from campaigns and now the King faggit Milo's write up, it's safe to say that /pol/ is over. It's been fun but there's no reason to keep coming here now that it's all out in the open. You're only helping shill for media companies and creating narratives that will not be in your best interest.

It's been swell but the swelling's gone down.
>>
Somewhat agree. Where do we go? Is this goodbye forever?
>>
>>69422129
Nowhere. Be the silent majority. There's no need to cling to online communities.
>>
This board has become literally free advertising for campainhs and "news" sites. And really, it's just the default drudge message boards.
>>
There's benefit in knowing what issues are being pushed by the cabal. That and here the shilling is blindingly obvious.

/pol/ is the vaccine to the virus of propaganda.
>>
>>69422532
No. It's just the same shit in a different wrapper.
>>
File: 1442303349291.jpg (13 KB, 261x188) Image search: [Google]
1442303349291.jpg
13 KB, 261x188
>>69422024
>>
>expanding our ideas to a larger base is a bad thing

Wew

I bet you thought /pol/ was a secret club too.
>>
Then how do people communicate without being stifled by others and their offended feelz?
>>
>>69422816
>believing they are your ideas
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 499x499
>>69422336
tfw the silent majority's biggest achievement was to rig post-debate polls
>>
>>69422024
>4chan
>secret club
>my personal army
>my safe space

piss off newfag
>>
>>69422850
In person face to face you fucking coward
>>
>taking /pol/ seriously
I just come here to vent unpopular opinions.
What kind of faggot actually takes pride in this "community?"

/pol/ doesn't even have a clear cut message. Its a hodge podge ranging from classical libertarians to skinhead neo-nazis. I don't see any consistent messages here except the fact we all agree white genocide is real and sad/bad. Also most people hate feminists/niggers.
>>
>>69422964

Well that's the thing isn't it, we're far too disorganized. If we had an actual leader we could actually do something other than shitpost.
>>
>>69422456
That's why we post the anime.
>>
>>69423266
if we had a leader they would have a target.
our disorganization is our advantage

the bottom line is everybody instinctively knows subconsciously that niggers and feminism are bad for law and order.
>>
>>69423474

Desu people who think like us are already a target, the majority of people are slightly disgruntled or bluepilled, not like us.

If we had a leader than we would have a foot to stand on, as for now we're just ants scurrying around.
>>
/pol/ is caustic to mental health and it takes a bit of your soul with every shartpost you read and write.
>>
The chan that is known as end is pretty good for actual discussion. There aren't many users though so the board moves painfully slow. You should check it out
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.