[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Go ahead tell me Reddit is liberal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 750x986) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 750x986
Go ahead tell me Reddit is liberal
>>
Reddit is liberal
>>
>>69419655
>somebody makes a commonsense statement
>people agree
Now, wheres the rest of the liberal comments?
>>
>>69419655
>implying those aren't alt-right infiltrators

Reddit is still liberal
>>
>>69419655
Reddit is for pussies
>>
Right-wing opinions are a silent majority.
>>
>>69419719
kek
>>
>>69419655
Don't see the problem or if he implying bad in the saying but women should be like negronslaves to us men just like they were not even 50 years ago, typical house cleaning and child baring women l.
>>
>>69419655
You're a fucking retard OP
>>
>>69419655
Reddit is fedora atheists, not Tumblr atheists. They do not pass on an opportunity to mock religion
>>
>>69419655
Reddit is liberal.

The overwhelming majority support liberal ideas and enforce said ideas with their self esteem boosting point system, and keep them perpetuating by shaming and ganging up on anybody that expresses ideas such as;

1. Pro national sentiments
2. Anything remotely positive about America
3. Anything that criticizes the "refugees" fleeing to Europe
4. Anything that criticizes illegal immigrants and enforcing laws to push them back

And so on.

So with that said, go ahead and fuck off back to your hug box now.

We don't want you here.
>>
>>69419812
Why did we have to go with alt-right

We could've called ourselves the New Right, or the Old Guard Right, or the Young Right. but now it's "alternative right".
>>
leddit has too many different people to be simply "liberal" the_donald is the second most active forum they have.

That doesn't mean that the majority of leddit isn't populated by carl the cuck and company
>>
>>69419719
first post best post
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.