[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was segregation in the US unfair?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
Was segregation in the US unfair?
>>
>>69416220
No. It'd be better if it came back.
>>
Yes and it was hypocritical too.
Instead we should have just sent niggers back into Africa and any smart enough to figure out how to come back passed the test.
>>
No, it made sense. Can't wait to it come back for muslims.
>>
>>69416220
not even slightly

desegregation basically ruined the lives of blacks in America.
>>
>>69416220

Their biggest complaint was bus seating so not too much
>>
These "safe space" issues going on at colleges like Mizzou, just show that niggers and liberals want segregation just as much as we do.
>>
>>69416286
WE NEED SAFE SPACES!
BLACK LIVES MATTER!!!
>>
>>69416308
>desegregation basically ruined the lives of blacks in America.

Bingo.
>>
>>69416220
No, it worked better than the current system. Same with apartheid in South Africa.
>>
File: huehuebathtime.jpg (82 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
huehuebathtime.jpg
82 KB, 1280x853
>>69416220
>separate but equal

not we're together and unequal. is this fair!?
>>
I would say yes, but only because whites controlled the facilities for both whites and blacks. I would be happy to see a return to segregation, but I would like to see whites responsible for whites and blacks responsible for blacks. Any overlap makes me uneasy. I like racial supremacy, and I think racial solidarity is important for both blacks and whites. Obviously whites are superior, but they cannot be expected to care about black issues.
>>
Government enforced segregation or unfair access to government services is wrong. Discrimination by private individuals or companies is not wrong and preventing it should be illegal.
>>
Literally all i've heard throughout my education is that the blacks' facilities were much worse than the whites' were.

idk how much of this is true, but there were an awful lot of blacks in the late 60s (after de jure desegregation) pushing for complete black separatism so who knows
>>
>>69416220
Why should I need to have two different drinking fountains at my establishment just to satisfy a bunch of superstitious racist retards who think they're going to turn black if they drink the same water as the darkies?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.