[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ stumped in one single image it's just that easy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: cg5271036c46780.jpg (149 KB, 625x464) Image search: [Google]
cg5271036c46780.jpg
149 KB, 625x464
/pol/ stumped in one single image

it's just that easy
>>
>>69416037

mother is a worthless whore. the kid has a chance though, so the comic makes sense
>>
>>69416037

If I stop you from murdering someone, why am I also responsible for taking care of both of you?
>>
>>69416037

>Not wanted to dismember a child is the same thing as wanting to pay for it

I don't want to pay to feed a dog, but I'm going to let you stomp on a puppy, either. A refusal to stand by and watch someone murdered is not the same thing as adopting them.
>>
>>69416037
>Killing an unborn child is fine
>Killing convicted criminals is wrong

Libs gon lib
>>
>>69416037
Except millions of poor children aren't getting killed by their mothers every year
>>
>>69416037
Protected your life before birth, fed you, provide your housing, medical and dental insurance, education, post highschool education if you did the least in high school... So, please refer to the right half of your image.

Do the RIGHT thing, with no feelings involved. Why don't you learn to be more objective you leftist.
>>
>>69416809

>killing an unborn child who will probably be raised by a single mother and turn into a NEET or a criminal
>wrong
>>
Conservatives just want mothers to have some responsibility instead of shirking them like they've been allowed to do
>>
>>69416411
R A R E

A

R

E
>>
>>69416037

We would live in very different societies if it was the mother who died, rather than the child, every time an abortion was performed.
>>
>>69416411
Thanks lad, needed that rare.
>>
Have you ever noticed that when anti-abortion zealots use pictures of late term aborted fetuses, they never have a picture of a black baby?
>>
File: 1444710393179.jpg (53 KB, 640x384) Image search: [Google]
1444710393179.jpg
53 KB, 640x384
>>69416037
The mom is a whore. Move along.
>>
>>69416037
I AM SILLY
>>
>>69416037

>Be liberal

>People won't do stuff for me

>This is some kind of crime

I fucking WISH I was "on my own". Instead I'm supporting myself + the niggers + the welfare fucks etc. Being at a net 0 with society would be great.
>>
Autism confirmed in just one post
At least 50 replies guaranteed

it's just that easy
>>
>>69417263
Hey I totally agree anon, i'm just pointing out the double-think for the benefit of the lurkers.

I'm fine with abortion, we're overpopulated as it is.
>>
>>69416037
>/pol/ opposes a policy that results in the mass pre-emptive termination of tens of thousands of niggers

Only the shortsighted ones that have let the jewish god into their hearts.
>>
>>69416411

holy rarerino. also agreed with your point.
>>
I thought 4chan as a whole loves the thought of killing babies?
>>
>>69416037
Personal responsibility, and/or the privatization of charitable organizations. If the mom would walk into any church, mosque, temple, she would get help without me paying for it
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.