[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Time to cut the bullshit /pol/ Why does Trump really hate Mexicans?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: princesa azteca.jpg (217 KB, 530x800) Image search: [Google]
princesa azteca.jpg
217 KB, 530x800
Time to cut the bullshit /pol/

Why does Trump really hate Mexicans? As months go by it becomes more and more obvious that had Trump pandered to us he'd have a sure victory in the primaries and the presidential elections, yet he decided to attack us with his wall bullshit. So, why does Trp hate Mexicans?
>>
>>69415275
He doesn't, but you sub 100 iq beaners will never accept that.
>>
>>69415275
He doesn't hate Mexicans.
He hates illegal Mexicans abusing the system.
He hates Mexican cartel members trafficking drugs and violence into the US.

A path to citizenship would still exist, the only Mexicans that are in an outrage are the welfare parasites who do not want to apply for citizenship.
Why? because then they would have to do basic things like be educated and learn English. Which is something they refuse to do normally.
>>
>>69415693
>A path to citizenship would still exist
It gives my a fucking butthurt all the time. Why there is no such path for yuropoorians or honorary Aryans, but it exists for a filthy beaners who are no good for anything but cheap manual labor?
>>
>>69415275
he doesn't hate mexicans. he probably doesn't really hate anyone, hate is a very strong word.

trump doesn't want the drug dealers and other criminals who cross the border from mexico coming into the country. he made that perfectly clear
>>
>>69415985
Because 1965 Democrats came up with a way to import voters for their party only.
>>
>>69415275
>really hate Mexicans
He doesn't champ, the media is perpetuating this.
>>
>>69415985
immigrant from spain here

the path to citizenship is EXACTLY THE SAME no matter your country of origin
>>
>>69416270
It's not true. You can't apply for an American citizenship just because you want it. You should live in US as a Green Card holder for 5 years first
>>
>>69415275
Maybe he doesn't want to pander to ypu because he doesn't kiss ass. He doesn't hate mexicans, he hates the damage illegal aliens do to the united states. It's too bad your cousins won't be sending their paycheques back anymore, but that's no excuse to be so butthurt.
>>
>>69416440
yes thats true. that's the way it works FOR EVERYONE

there is no special case for wetbacks, they have to jump through the same hoops as euros and asians
>>
>>69415275
Because Trump needs your help.
Build wall.
>>
>>69416592
>there is no special case for wetbacks
Then I was misinformed by a Mexican
>>
>>69417149
yeah probably. mexican immigrants generally aren't educated people
>>
Trump doesn't hate Mexicans. Do you have any proof that he does?
>>
>>69415275

He doesn't hate us, you autistic fuck

Now shut up and MAGA, compadre
>>
File: 4L_LW5I11MH.jpg (198 KB, 800x572) Image search: [Google]
4L_LW5I11MH.jpg
198 KB, 800x572
>>69415275
He don't, he hates illegals of any sort flaunting our law and sovereignty. Just happens to be a,lot of you silly jerks from Mexico that are at fault.
>>
he does not hate mexicans
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.