[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Make America Great Again hat just arrived >wear it ou
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: EB325B539.jpg (88 KB, 1360x924) Image search: [Google]
EB325B539.jpg
88 KB, 1360x924
>Make America Great Again hat just arrived
>wear it out for the first time
>go to McDonalds
>order food, sit down, begin eating and browsing /pol/ on my tablet
>group of black guys walks by
>"awww shit this nigga browsing slash pol slash"
>"you racist? you got somethin to say to me white boy? Black Lives Matter."
>"you voting for Donald Trump? rascis ass motherfucker"
>avoid eye contact, don't say anything
>guy shouts to another in group up at counter waiting for food "ayy, this white boy browsin slash pol slash and support Donald Trump"
>guy in group of nerds in Ninja Turtles and Marvel Comics shirts chuckles and says "Are you really pol?"
>cute girl with them looks over at me, bemused
>black guy says "yeah, this dude racist"
>pick up rest of burger and shake and leave, they keep ranting
>as I walk out the door, he shouts at me "I fuck white bitches all day, what you think about that?"
>realize I left my nuggets on the table
>too embarrassed to go back in and get them
>look back through window as I drive off, see them eating my McNuggets
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 188x192) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 188x192
>>69414838
>implying you even left the house and you didn't just ask your mom to buy you mcdonalds
>>
>>69414986
/thread
>>
>>69414838
This happened
>>
>>69414838
3/10 OP keep at it though
>>
>>69414986
Underrated post is underrated
>>
>>69414838
Nice try. Lose the Ninja Turtles t-shirt and the "slash pol slash" and it might be believable.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Ask me I don't get bothered.
>you don't really have to ask me
>>
File: 1430244421133.gif (216 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1430244421133.gif
216 KB, 500x500
>>69414986
Sometimes I forget if I'm on /pol/ or /tv/.
>>
>>69414838
>Not Conceal and Carrying in case they try to jump you cause nigs gonna nig
>Not saying, "If you fuck white bitches all day you must not have a job you dependent leech sack of shit."
>>
>>69414838
the only part of this story that was probley true is the bullied by niggers part
>>
>>69414838

pasta/10
>>
>>69414838
2/10

Kept me entertained for a little bit
>>
>>69416975
>Ask me I don't get bothered.
>>you don't really have to ask me

You shouldn't have that on your pistol. If a situation arises where you have to use deadly force to defend yourself against a non-Whiteyou might still end up in court in a civil case. Then they will use that decal on your pistol as evidence of intent.
>>
>>69414838
You should have called them niggers to get them to assault you.

Give them a criminal record
and get money from a lawsuit next time.
>>
needs work. 6/10. seems like plagiarism.
>>
>>69414838
Shitty copy pasta faggot. Fuck off
>>
>>69414838
>slash pol slash
Nice story op
>>
it's bullshit but I believe it
>>
It's a completely shittier version of a solid 7/10 pasta that someone posted earlier today.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.