[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on the Iron lady?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7
File: Margaret_Thatcher.png (1 MB, 790x1099) Image search: [Google]
Margaret_Thatcher.png
1 MB, 790x1099
Thoughts on the Iron lady?
>>
Didn't she import a shit load of shitskins?
>>
File: captcha.png (39 KB, 299x214) Image search: [Google]
captcha.png
39 KB, 299x214
Literally who? Is she reptilian
Also what the fuck is this captcha?
>>
File: mjdt5tH-jpg--q9sTXbq-jpg.jpg (19 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
mjdt5tH-jpg--q9sTXbq-jpg.jpg
19 KB, 300x400
>>
Reagan/Thatcher are the worst thing to ever have happened to the west.
>>
bitch
>>
>>69413366
>>69413266
>>69413252
>>69413247
since when was /pol/ full of edgy antifa types?
>>
Sup Hilldog
>>
If you think she did anything wrong you should consider going back to the USSR.

Feels like 2007 ITT
>>
>>69413266
Did she close down mines in Canada too?

>MUH MINES!
>>
>>69413610
ebin hahahaha
>>
She was the largest part of the EEC plan to remove the fangs from the UK by destroying its industry, replacing it with limp-wristed 'service industries' and making it dependent on imports. Britain was too powerful for the rest of Europe, so she took that power away, and left hundreds of thousands of workers to die in the streets, nearly sparking a communist revolution in the North of England and Wales.
>>
>>69412975
It will take centuries for the world to fully recover from the Reagan-Thatcher Dark Ages. Not only did it fuck our economy into the ground for decades, it created a generation of trickledownfags and other economic illiterates that try to perpetuate their demonstrably ineffective policies.

In the future, all the "dark ages" memes will point to their era, not medieval times.
>>
>>69412975

Pretty much a love or hate thing for most people based on (largely) political myth. Same with Reagan.

Ask a liberal and the Downing Street years were when billions and gorillions of people died from right wing policies. Ask someone on the right and the streets were paved with gold.
>>
Margret Thatcher the Cum Catcher
>>
>>69413847

Catcher on the rare
>>
>>69413033
>>69413266
>>69413643

No, no, no.
>>
>>69413868

So Bill Clinton didn't "fix" the economy?
>>
Ding done the witch is dead I hope the devil drowns her daily in a mine full of milk
>>
Someone Finland needs right now. We are about to step into another civil war because of the unions.
>>
Should have nuked the argies
>>
>>69414629

Can the UK even project force like that anymore? (not nukes but Operation Corporate in general)
>>
>>69412975
based

fuck schoolchildren and fuck their milk
>>
Say it with me
MAGGIE MAGGIE MAGGIE!
DEAD DEAD DEAD!
>>
>>69413910
They sure paved the streets with homelessness.

>>69414184
He brought it back from the dead, but it looks more like a zombie than a revived patient right now. Not to stretch the metaphor too hard.
>>
File: famalam.png (32 KB, 466x450) Image search: [Google]
famalam.png
32 KB, 466x450
>all these butthurt leftists
>>
badass
>>
>>69415040

So what will happen when the oil runs out in the Middle East?
>>
>>69415358
The dollar will implode and inflation will hit record highs

What will happen first, peak oil or the petro-dollar collapse?
>>
>>69415088
>like the pinko Khmer Rouge who she supported
>>
>>69415358
All the oil companies have already prepared for this inevitability anon and already have preparations to operate in the renewable industries. Nothing is going to "happen" as oil runs out, they will just shift along with anyone else. Any problems related to further reliance on oil will be climate-related, not substantial economic problems.
>>
>>69415358
>>69415616
We will be off of fossil fuels before that happens though.
>>
Anyone got the cum catcher screencap?
>>
>>69413643
Closing down coal mines today would make you lauded as a progressive hero.
>>
>>69415616

Dunno. What is the equation for peak? The States still has large reserves thanks to the greens and dems and production aint happening any time soon. If the chicoms don't end up with them it will be one of those kinda cool convergence of circumstance things.
>>
>>69415703

Are you taking into account the economies in Middle Eastern nations? With that oil gone I suspect the security situation across the gap and globally would deteriorate.
>>
File: tttt.jpg (154 KB, 408x634) Image search: [Google]
tttt.jpg
154 KB, 408x634
>shut down entire mining towns forcing them onto bennies for generations
>implemented madness reagonomic policies
>kicked off spiralling british debt and trade deficits
>only success was retaking strategically unimportant island back from the argies

3/10.
>>
>>69416098
What security situation? The Middle East is a literal joke. The only stable state there is Saudi Arabia, and do you honestly think the US will give a fuck once their oil runs out?

That country is going to be another shithole eventually, and it will surprise no one. There's no reason to believe that the standard US plan of invade and fuck up and replace with sympathetic governments will end. Not even for Saudi.
>>
>>69416098
M8, they will be fucked by people not needing their oil anymore before they get fucked by running out of it.
>>
>>69416098
Saudi Arabia no longer being able to finance jihadis would be bad for world security? How?
>>
>>69416318
>>69416328

You are not taking into account the security and stability that money brings to the oil producing ME nations. Without it you have a shitload of people who have nothing else besides HOLY QURAN PEACE BE UNTO ALLAH THE MOST MERCIFUL AND COMPASSIONATE WHO WANTS YOU TO BLOW YOURSELF AND OTHER PEOPLE UP BECAUSE HE IS SO MIGHTY THAT HE REFUSES TO DO IT HIMSELF. It is a safety net.
>>
Actually did the shit she said she would unlike any British PM ever for better or worse.
>>
>>69416728
My argument is simply that "25 unstable shitholes will become 27 unstable shitholes" will not be revolutionary nor ultimately transformative
>>
>>69416972

I don't agree. It will be much much worse. Look at Kuwait. The entire country, the people, healthcare, everything is based off of the oil. With that gone unless they turn out a nation of RPV and robot designers (and they do have good schools) it is going to be a fucking nightmare. It would be like turning off all welfare and food stamps in the States. The security situation would deteriorate rapidly.
>>
File: wat4.png (463 KB, 541x498) Image search: [Google]
wat4.png
463 KB, 541x498
>>69415770
>We will be off of fossil fuels before that happens though.

With what? We'd have to burn a shit load of fossil fuels to be able to get off of fossil fuels. And no viable alternative has yet been developed.

Even your wind farms and solar panels need fossil fuels to be produced, and only contribute very little.

Their contribution is actually negated by the sheer amount of energy it takes to produce them. Vanity projects at most.
>>
>>69417210
Ah you misunderstood me anon. I was talking about how it would affect the west, not them. It would definitely destroy *their* economies.
>>
>>69416728
But now they dont have money to buy anything other than AKs. So who cares.
>>
>>69417321

Ah. Gotcha. I was lumping it all together in my head. (including the current immigration trend towards Europe)
>>
>>69417411

If you are talking about tribal areas of southwest Asia maybe. (which I might add have some of the best bootleg firearms workshops on the planet)
>>
>>69417254
Nuclear, chems, biofuel, etc. Read a book nigga.
>>
>>69416728
That's because I was talking about the global energy market, not Middle Eastern politics.
>>
>>69418805

So when will majority non fossil fuel energy be ready to roll out?
>>
File: 2345r345632.png (260 KB, 563x542) Image search: [Google]
2345r345632.png
260 KB, 563x542
>>69412975

it triggers feminists that she was the first female elected leader in the free world.
>>
>>69413847
RARE
A
R
E
>>
>>69418966
Well before the end of the century.
>>
>>69414397
ME MINES! ME MILK!
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.