[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stealing the Election
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1457326612510.png (225 KB, 1070x1028) Image search: [Google]
1457326612510.png
225 KB, 1070x1028
How to prevent the theft of the upcoming election:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOKr6zgPTcg

I'm not a fan of AJ but Roger Stone has been 100% on point so far, /pol/lacks must watch this video.

TL;DR: Attend the meeting at Cleveland, Ohio (whenever it's on) and ensure you get the result you voted for.
>>
>36:54

Nigger, aint nobody got time for dat!

>Attend the meeting at Cleveland, Ohio (whenever it's on) and ensure you get the result you voted for.

Why do you think people are petitioning to allow guns at the RNC? There will be a mass riot in Cleveland if Donald doesn't get it and he is by and large the leader in delegates.
>>
>>69412770
>>Attend the meeting at Cleveland, Ohio (whenever it's on) and ensure you get the result you voted for.

Isn't the RNC an invite only event full of establishment cucks?
>>
File: 1438582451406.gif (3 MB, 325x182) Image search: [Google]
1438582451406.gif
3 MB, 325x182
>>69412431
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_WBo4sfmi4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B39W91O-rUg
>>
>>69412770
I'm just puttin it out there in case people missed it senpai.

>>69412901
Protest outside. Make them remember what's waiting for them if they fuck up
>>
>>69412431

alex jones is rare jew in favor of trump.

maybe he has to be
>>
>>69412901
You could still show up, wait outside, listen to the news, Trump loses, lose your shit. GOP has to come out at some point.

>>69413032
For certain homie.
>>
>>69413005
Thanks mate.

We should have an election theft prevention general. This is some of the most important shit that will ever go down in our life times.

Sucks to be stuck in upside-down land where I can't do much but shitpost
>>
>>69413032
>Protest outside. Make them remember what's waiting for them if they fuck up

There's a 100% chance thousands of far-left protesters will be also there, ensuring both groups fight while the elites get away with it.
>>
>>69413397
At the republican convention? Unlikely that there will be a massive amount of leftists, hence why we need more right wing-constitutionalists there to dwarf their numbers.

I think you're underestimating the psychological toll it takes on people knowing there are thousands of pissed off people waiting to tear you apart as soon as you walk through the door
>>
>>69412431

I think I might actually go to this, weekend of July 18-21. Might even punch out a commie or two if they show up.
>>
>>69414653
Good to hear m8. Make sure you get as many of your friends on board as you can. Punchin commies is always better with company
>>
bump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTru1m5R7yE
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.