[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vitamins
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: jewpills.jpg (288 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
jewpills.jpg
288 KB, 1200x630
Do vitamins actually make you healthier? Or were they created by the Jews to con us into thinking they're essential? Furthermore, are there any supplements out there that aren't a placebo?
>>
One pill makes you larger, one pill makes you small, and the ones that mother gives you don't do anything at all.
>>
>>69412116
Unless your doctor determined that you need to take supplements because you are not able to get them through your diet or sun exposure (Vitamin D) then I wouldn't recommend taking them, it seems like a waste of money and time. Just eat healthy and do a annual blood test and visit your family doctor if you feel anything suspicious.
>>
>>69412116
>Do vitamins actually make you healthier?

Only the essential ones. The rest your body synthesizes on its own and excretes any excess.
>>
ya you need vitamins if you eat fucking mcD's everyday
>>
>>69413026
pretty much this or natural or organic vitamins
>>
File: 14593858139871.png (2 MB, 1416x1139) Image search: [Google]
14593858139871.png
2 MB, 1416x1139
>>69412116
what do you think?
>>
>>69412550
Fag
>>
all vitamin pills are pissed out.
fact.
>>
>>69412116
/fit/ here. Vitamins arent worth it if you have a balanced diet. Fish oil and probiotics are the only supplements that arent a meme, and also creatine if you lift. Consider glucosamine if you have joint pain. Not much evidence for it but it's really cheap so fuck it.
>>
File: alex jones 53100 2.jpg (203 KB, 600x460) Image search: [Google]
alex jones 53100 2.jpg
203 KB, 600x460
>>69412116
Yes vitamins make you healthier. Taking vitamins in the form of pills does not.
>>
>>69413316
Everything in your body is shed from yourself. You are not technically the same you, several months from now. Fact.
>>
>>69412116
Everyones body is different so you should try supplements and see what works for you. Most people are low in magnesium, and I need extra potassium, my body burns through it. Once you find out what your body is missing/uses more of your quality of life can improve significantly. Take 10k iu of biotin before you go to sleep then check your skin in the morning. Also try arginine.
>>
>>69413316
You piss out what you don't absorb. Your body isn't just going to ignore vitamins and nutrients.
>>
Supplements are just that, supplements.

You take them if you're missing out on something you can't get another way.
>>
>>69412116
http://www.informationisbeautiful.net/visualizations/snake-oil-supplements/

You're welcome.
>>
>>69413537

Lol I'm gonna take your opinion super cereal cause you frequent a homo board
>>
>>69413612
your brain cells are the same , family
>>
>>69412116
No you shit out most of it as they are high insoluble and most of it is not picked up/digested.

100% Vitamins are the biggest placebo effect
>>
>>69412116
I took a one a day for 8 months and I only thing I noticed was my hair and nails grew faster and my piss was richer.
>>
>>69412550
First reply, best reply.

>>69413612
Yes, every 6 years or so you have been more or less replaced by alien molecules and elements.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.