[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ITT: We ask apologize to countries that we have fucked up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: maduro.jpg (42 KB, 940x640) Image search: [Google]
maduro.jpg
42 KB, 940x640
>ITT: We ask apologize to countries that we have fucked up or that we have left to be fucked up by others.

Sorry venezuela for leaving you in the hands of this man.
>>
>>69411243

I can't think of a single thing that the UK has done wrong.
>>
File: 1459229536052.jpg (31 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1459229536052.jpg
31 KB, 400x400
>>69412516

Nor can i tbb senpai?
>>
>>69412516
Rare?
>>
>>69412618

I guess we could apologise to India and Africa for all those schools, hospitals, community centres, railways, infrastructure, universities, fresh water facilities, technologies and weapons? We even had a go at abolishing the caste system until Ghandi fucked it up..

But it might seem somewhat hollow.
>>
>>69412516
Proxy
>>
>>69411243
You got no responsability for Maduro, Colombia bro
>>
Not sorry for shit. You all deserved it.
>>
>>69412516
RARE
A
R
E
>>
File: potentialbritishempire.png (231 KB, 620x307) Image search: [Google]
potentialbritishempire.png
231 KB, 620x307
>>69412984

>countries the uk has either picked a fight with,colonized or invaded at one point in history

never say sorry...glad you burgers have the same mind set
>>
>>69411243

Sorry for not keeping you colonised PNG.
>>
I'm sorry for the wall we are about to build and the illegals we are about to kick out.

Jesus would understand.
>>
>>69412516
That is one aesthetic flag, hot damn

I fucking love that flag

You never can go wrong with green, unless you're Irish and manage to fuck it up somehow. I mean seriously, the Indian flag looks way better than the Irish flag, and it's got practically the same colors.

Hell, even the Ivory Coast's flag looks better than Ireland's, and it's just Ireland's backwards. Fuck's sake, Ireland.
>>
File: venezuela.jpg (120 KB, 630x575) Image search: [Google]
venezuela.jpg
120 KB, 630x575
>>69412944
In fact my country is so full of shit, that venezuelan people that come here illegaly are deported. We let this country die, in all the ways.
>>
>>69411243
Sorry every other nation on the planet
for being the fucking best and making you all look like shit

so sorry ;_;
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.