[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we solve the amerilard problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: Obese_population_by_county.png (491 KB, 745x608) Image search: [Google]
Obese_population_by_county.png
491 KB, 745x608
Something must be done.
>>
>>69409343
Generally the map correlates with "diverse communities"
>>
>>69410072
it's an health issue not a race issue you burger
america is fucking fat
how can we make america fit again?
>>
>>69409343
Rugged terrain and things to do on it looks like it does a part. I'm counting the ocean in this.
>>
>>69410638
it's an health issue not a geography issue you burger
america is fucking fat
how can we make america fit again?
>>
>>69410072
Rare
>>
>>69410072
no, it has a negative correlation to urbanization you dumb shit. car culture and cheap calories. the way our cities are built around the car and not the pedestrian. we've removed a lot of passive exercise. suburban sprawl is a cancer.
>>
>>69409343

Nuke a Trump rally, that should get most of em.
>>
>>69410752
Just working out on a machine is boring. Swimming around and skiing are much more fun.
>>
File: 145468293293[2].jpg (120 KB, 853x543) Image search: [Google]
145468293293[2].jpg
120 KB, 853x543
>>69409343
There is literally nothing you can do and the problem is simple, people eat too much. Sure you can say the food people eat isn't healthy, but even if they ate an equal amount of healthy food, it's too much.

It comes from a destruction of standards. People start eating out more and eating more often. Because we live in the glorious post-modern society, nothing is wrong unless you think so. People can be degenerate and there is nothing anyone can do. They're reprogrammed to think this way and there is no way to change it. They pay millions to reinforce their lies.
>>
>>69410965
but it's lighter on the metropolitan areas than the rest of whatever state you look at.
>>
>>69409343
Some one needs to deliver some freedom to that flyover state containing Routt county.
>>
>>69409343
Get rid of the niggers.
>>
>>69409343
There are no good fast food options. A cup of fruit is like 3-4 bucks meanwhile I can buy dollar burger and fries. A salad is like 7-8 dollars almost everywhere you go. The day theres cheap and convenient food options is the day obesity can start dying.
>>
>>69410551
Blacks have astoundingly high obesity rates. Especially black women, which are 60% obese.

Mexicans too although less so.
>>
>>69410072
More like black communities
>>
>>69411659
>A salad is like 7-8 dollars almost everywhere you go.
Maybe you need to buy your own lettuce instead of buying salads
>>
>>69411701
This. With obesity or police brutality or test scores, diversity is our weakness.
>>
>>69411815
He's talking about out, I make salads at home all the time, pretty cheap that way.
>>
>>69411462
That's because driving around in busy metropolitan areas is a retarded idea and no one who lives in the city drives.
>>
>>69409343
smoke weed and fuck off
>>
>>69411815
Im aware I can cook myself feasts for a few dollars, but most americans dont go through through the trouble of cooking and preparing their own meals throughout the day and many are simply away from their homes and kitchens and dont see meal and lunch preparation as an option. There will always be a strong reliance on fast food in the US
>>
>>69412153
Maybe in New York or something, but most cities aren't that dense. A lot of them have dead cores. So people barely even live in what is dense.
>>
>>69411989
What does police brutality have to do with diversity?
>>
>>69411659
While it might not be food that makes you healthy, you can eat out all the time and not be overweight at all. Being overweight and obese has is all about calories in and calories out. American don't live active enough lives to justify the amount of food that they eat.

Eat less, work out. These are the only solutions to weight loss.
>>
people that are above 225lbs/100kg

how can you get that fat?
you literally have to do nothing but eat all day
>>
Start fat shaming openly

Honestly people are too lenient with obese people. You see a deranged crackhead with a meth problem, everyone in society can make him feel like shit but an obese person can't be made fun of, beautiful at every weight.
>>
>>69412278
Nigga stop making excuses for fat people.
I'm out from 9-5 and I'm able to cook breakfast and dinner. Fat people lack willpower that's all
>>
File: u_mad-cam_newton.jpg (59 KB, 432x650) Image search: [Google]
u_mad-cam_newton.jpg
59 KB, 432x650
>>69409343
>L.A. county
>13.7%
California Master Race

flyover and dixie fags GET FUCKED
>>
Have any of you ever watch classic sports games like old 80s baseball or basketball? Look at those crowds, you see men and women in their 40s-50s with tucked in shirts. They are skinny, not even overweight, straight stick thin skinny.

I don't know, we should do something
>>
>>69409343
There can only be one answer

Kill the black people
>>
>>69416671
Or yaknow, just give high fructose corn syrup a sin tax like alcohol or cigs.
>>
>>69409343
Get rid of blacks. Those numbers will go down dramatically.
>>
>>69416887
It doesn't stop addicts.
>>
>>69416887
what? so that people will start drinking more diet toxic bullshit? besides, its not just the fucking sugar. everything these fat fucks eat is disgusting. Its not like they have a healthy diet and just drink a bunch of soda on top. they eat like the trash they are.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.