[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whenever I show my support for Donald Trump, she yells at me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 750x500
I'm barred from expressing any right leaning ideas to my girlfriend, she starts throwing hissy fit and starts fighting me. What do?
>>
>>69408439
tell her to go get choked to death by nigger turd dick if she wants her own people genocided so bad
>>
>>69408439

Knock her around a bit.
>>
>>69408439

secretly film it, get her to hit you, maybe do it while she is cutting veggies up with a knife so she has a knife in her hand... report her to police, fuck her life up. DONT LET HER GET AWAY WITH HITTING YOU FAGGOT you are throwing away your self-respect and dignity.
>>
>>69408439
>act sweet and cuddly to her for a few days
>invite her over and fuck her
>go all out. make her kiss your dick, titty fuck her, nut on her face
>as soon as you're done, tell her to get out
>yell MAGA as she closes the door
>>
>>69408439
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxObkfSqmQM
>>
File: 1448282402148.png (49 KB, 260x221) Image search: [Google]
1448282402148.png
49 KB, 260x221
>>69408924
>>
>>69408439
break up.

I'm not kidding.

If she can't even tolerate other ideas being expressed, that is the type of childish, arrogant, and emotional behaviour that is a red-flag, especially when present in women.

It won't get better. They never do, they only dig their heels in more. The only way to red-pill a woman is to know you have control. If she's this openly disagreeable and obtuse, it's over.
>>
>>69408439
Dread game the stupid bitch

if it doesn't work, just leave her
>>
>>69408924
>she accuses him of rape
>OP's life is ruined because LISTEN AND BELIEVE

Break up with her, OP
>>
my girl like bernie, i like trump. yet we can still find happiness
>>
>>69410472
She can still accuse him of rape.

>"I was so traumatized by his Nazi views! He mentally raped me!"
>>
File: 1444877693973.jpg (44 KB, 618x611) Image search: [Google]
1444877693973.jpg
44 KB, 618x611
just leave if she won't listen
>>
>>69408439
Show her how the women in Cologne felt
>>
>>69410544
Bernie and Trump actually have a lot in common. Its a meme to say, but honestly they have a lot of middle ground. Their economic views might be polar opposites, but their views on social issues, war, and governmental affairs are very similar.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.