[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why won't Trump fight to end faggot marriage? Why is he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
Why won't Trump fight to end faggot marriage?

Why is he leaving it to an activist decision by a liberal Supreme Court?
>>
Because his brother was a degenerate drug addicted faggot
>>
lol its funny because /pol/ is against freedom
>>
>>69408480
>/pol/ is one person guys! R-really!
>>
>>69408344
Because ethe issue is more of a headache than its worth.
>>
>>69408344
Why can't I marry two women? I want a cooking/cleaning wife and a fun/ punching wife.

I'm from nebraska
>>
>>69408344

I love it.

Gay gold diggers exist now. It's funny.
>>
>>69408344
because who gives a shit
>>
>>69408344
Because it is a non issue and he already drop kicks hornets nests for the media on a regular basis.
>>
>>69408344

Because if we keep letting Mexicans and pig fuckers in gay marriage will be the least of our problems.
>>
>>69408480
And, say, reddit or tumblr is?

Please do ignore the fact you will be banned for not having the correct opinion on those sites, unlike 4chan and especially /pol/.

kek, the cognitive dissonance is real.
>>
The hope is he'll make it a states' rights issue again, like it should be. Or at least make Christians refuse to marry faggots
>>69408767
Move to Utah
>>
I fucking hate fag marriage. Trump will get rid of fag marriage.
>>
>>69408767
Why not just hire a maid? It'll be cheaper and she can't take half your shit in a divorce
>>
Why the fuck is the government involved in marriage at all in the first place? As long as they aren't forcing Catholic priests to marry faggots then who gives a fuck.
>>
OP is a faggot
>>
>>69408767
Get out of my country, Ahmed.
>>
They should have just made marriage non-recognized by the state. Replace marriage with civil unions as far as all the legal and tax stuff is concerned.

Then "marriage" could just be a purely religious ceremony that goes on top of the civil union if the couple desires.

You simply can't have a religious ceremony grant a legal status without breaking the separation of church and state.
>>
>>69409719
Yes, this is the answer. All the tension emanates from a violation of the separation of church and state.

That's what I was trying to get at here:
>>69409719
>>
>>69411162
>>69411496
Meant to quote you.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.