[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>8 years of democrat >trends indicate that the parties
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1458586097197.jpg (267 KB, 660x440) Image search: [Google]
1458586097197.jpg
267 KB, 660x440
>8 years of democrat
>trends indicate that the parties often switches control of the presidency after two terms of one party. Indicating Republican victory.
>disillusioned voters also indicate republican victory.
>Trump nukes the republican party, divides republicans and causes them to lose.
>against all odds at the begging, its another 8 years of a democrat. Thanks to Trump.

Where were you when the United States became a single party dominated country with a consistent minority republican party for the rest of our lifetimes?

Get reked, repleblicans.
>>
Go to bed kid, you have school tomorrow. You desperately need to learn more critical thinking, logic and grammar. Don't skip US history either, the fate of the nation is relying on you.
>>
Can't happen forever because 2016 ECONOMIC COLLAPSE IMMINENT CHINA BUY GOLD!!
>>
>>69409011
>Go to bed kiddo.

You going to teleport with a katana and fedora?
>>
>>69409767
fuck off
>>
The republican party wanted to nominate Jeb Bush. Jeb.
They were asking to be nuked.
>>
>>69409767
No, but I might.
Nothing personnel kid.
>>
>>69409011
Tbh history in middle/highschool is a blue pill. The only reason I managed to avoid becoming a libcuck is because history was my favorite subject and I did a ton of reading on it outside of class from all sides of history, not just the ones the feed you in american schools.
>>
This is really quite a spectacle to behold. Donald Trump has drawn strength from the adults who think that pro wrestling is real and blame their low position in life on the damn dirty people from Mexico and "Chi Nuh" when in reality their position in life in based entirely on personal failings and their inability to obtain any sort of marketable skill. It's always easier to blame other though.
>>
>>69409011
>Autism
>>
File: rafaels bottom bitch.jpg (690 KB, 4523x1473) Image search: [Google]
rafaels bottom bitch.jpg
690 KB, 4523x1473
media leaves Ted alone because they know his dirt, libs get mad its not the october surprise
>>
Y'all gonna miss Obama with the shitstorm that's coming. Thoughtful, solidly moderate leader. Those days are over.
>>
>>69410868
Haha a sensible post on pol.
Trumptards are truly losing grip on this shithole
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.