[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dear America. If all your blacks can't vote after coming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: vic bitter.jpg (429 KB, 1552x1800) Image search: [Google]
vic bitter.jpg
429 KB, 1552x1800
Dear America. If all your blacks can't vote after coming out of prison, then who is voting in the black community?
>>
>>69407961
Those criminals yet to be caught?
>>
>>69407961
The transrace or color fruits are doing the damage.
>>
>>69407961
I'm in prison and using 4chan. Who says we don't get to vote too?
>>
>>69408117

/thread

also fpbp
>>
>>69407961
Only like 3 black people out of all 45 million are allowed to vote on election day.

And they probably won't vote because none of the candidates are black.
>>
>>69407961

Most voting rights are restored after imprisonment.

As it should be.
>>
>>69407961
Their coal burning wives.
>>
>>69408117
>uncaught criminals
>undeported illegal immigrants

lel
>>
>>69407961
They can't vote if they're a felon. Those charged with misdemeanors (the rest of them) can still vote.
>>
is this a crop of a Welsh nationalist photo?

requesting the whole thing pls
>>
It depends on the state, and even sometimes the municipality
>>
Tens of thousands of undocumented dead Mexicans.
>>
>>69408881

Not true, 38 States restore full voting rights on release.

Others restore rights over time. Varies by state/crime.
>>
>>69409874
I'm guessing democrats (the main provider for nig gibs) pushed that through.
>>
>>69408646
>black women
>wives
Pick one slant
>>
>>69410350

Maybe, but it is a general civil libertarian issue.

All rights should be restored on release.

If that's a bad idea, it should be the burden of the state to prove to a jury a citizen deserves more time, life imprisonment or death.

All rights.
>>
>>69410350
Well, in theory, after serving your sentence you're debt to society is paid. I don't see how you should deny someone their right to vote after they get out
>>
>>69407961
>you really think criminals obey the law

they still vote, sometimes twice.
>>
>>69407961
Stupid white liberals, really.
>>
>>69407961
It's only felons who can't vote.
Also, look up the lady who voted for Obama 100 times.
>>
>>69408617
Wrong.
>>
File: crowns-for-web[1].jpg (101 KB, 590x419) Image search: [Google]
crowns-for-web[1].jpg
101 KB, 590x419
The heart of the black community is fat black female government workers. Also not EVERYONE is in jail. There's some blue collar and service workers who have it together enough to vote, like the church crowd. Pic related is sort of what they look like.

>>69408617
The ones in jail and the ones you see on episodes of COPS aren't voting, even if they're eligible.

>>69410908
this is also a numerically significant part of the voting black community.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.