[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Donald Trump says abortion ban should yield 'punishment'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37
File: gop-2016-trump.jpg (40 KB, 460x259) Image search: [Google]
gop-2016-trump.jpg
40 KB, 460x259
http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/trump-punishment-illegal-abortion-1.3513333

Should sluts go to jail for getting abortions?
>>
Post something /pol/ can't refute and eventually they'll agree with it.
>>
>>69407851
They absolutely should. Abortion should be an option in medical emergencys or when there is a severe birth defect.
>>
>>69408485
Doesn't South Korea have the highest number of abortion per capita in Asia despite abortions being completely illegal?
>>
>murder someone
>expect no punishment

The female mind in a nutshell.
>>
File: just about done.jpg (60 KB, 700x500) Image search: [Google]
just about done.jpg
60 KB, 700x500
>>69407851
God I just seen Global News talk about this shit. My dumbass family eats it up, and I've only heard of this just now.

After a quick Bing™ search I find out what he said. If something is against the law, and you break it, you should face punishment.

I'm getting real tired of these fucking liberals.
>>
>if something is hypothetically illegal Mr. Trump should people be punished
>yes sure if it hypothetically is

He isn't saying this is how it should be he is answering a hypothetical. There OP go tell your shit facebook friends that answer I know thats why you made this thread. To get armed with talking points
>>
>>69409129
>abortion is murder
Not this shit again
>>
white people should, all others should be given free abortions. We could play it off as punishing whitey
>>
>>69409373
So, you're saying women shouldn't be punished for getting abortions?
>>
>>69407851
No weed man he said crime should be punished period.
>>
>>69407851
100% percent these women should face some type of fine or punishment for getting abortions

Condoms absolutely do not fucking bust as often as these people claim whenever they get called out for these accidental kids. There are SHITLOADS of different methods to prevent conception and these LAZY IRRESPONSIBLE FUCKHEADS are too fucking stupid to use them.

So yes, fuck them all
>>
>>69409593
They do get punished they have to live with it the rest of their lives. If they never end up getting married after it believe me it kills them inside.
>>
>>69407851
If it's illegal then yes
>>
Watch how many "conservative" womyn will get triggered
>>
>>69409704
But in many states, states laws have made it very difficult for people to obtain contraceptives whether it for family planning or STD prevention.
>>
>>69409437
C-UCK
>>
>>69409912
How racist are Romanians generally I learned today I have 25% Romanian DNA.
>>
>>69409931
[citation needed]
>>
>>69410120
http://www.acog.org/Resources-And-Publications/Committee-Opinions/Committee-on-Health-Care-for-Underserved-Women/Access-to-Contraception
>>
>>69410017
Were not really as racist as we are race realists, we hate niggers, gypsies and arabs but we are slowly being pozzed by your filthy garbage mass media, don't be proud you ran from your country nigger
>>
>>69407851
I know the media is scraping the bottom of their thousandth barrel, but this is unreal;
>Pro life = abortions are illegal
>Abortions are illegal
>ILLEGAL

If something is ILLEGAL, by definition it requires some kind of sanction, so anyone who is pro life believes abortion should be punished, meaning that this is entirely uncontroversial. the headline could just as easily be "American guy is pro life"

but alas, the media shills and idiots don't have enough brain cells to think critically for two seconds before being TRIIIIGEEEREDDDD
>>
No, they should not.

Murder gets the death penalty in my state.
>>
>>69411102
Things that are illegal do not necessarily have to be punished.

See also: decriminalization

See also: How marijuana possession is treated in the Netherlands and most parts of Canada.
>>
>>69410587
>Currently, 20 states restrict some minors’ ability to consent to contraceptive services (19).
Fair enough. I think this is too absurd. I don't agree with public funding for contraceptives though. And insurance companies should have the right to not cover contraceptives just like anyone else. And of course, you can always just walk into Walgreens and buy a condom.
>>
no, non-abortion leads to more fucked up children and crime, abortion leads to a better country. Would you disagree with eugenics?

This is one issue the right has gotten wrong unfortunately.
>>
>>69411347
ok sure, but in this context Trump's response has been completely overblown
He should really have been better prepared for that question, and that seems to be a common theme among Trump's statements nowadays
>>
>>69407851
i argee with trump on a lot of fronts but they are many i disarge with this is one of them

abortions prevent more poor trash from being introduced into society which benefits society as a whole prove me wrong

pro tip you can't
>>
>>69411347

Marijuana is not decriminalized anywhere in Canada.
>>
>in Australia, hanging out with two Japanese guys
>there's some pro-life demonstration and they have balloons, the other guy says he wants a balloon
>I notice what it's about, ask him does he really want to carry this balloon because he doesn't seem to get what it is
>try to explain him what pro-choice and pro-life are, he doesn't get it
>ask him does he even know what abortion is, he has no clue, conversation suddenly gets awkward
Seriously abortion is fucking sick. No other societies do this. In Russia they do a lot and you can't trust a Russian.
>>
>>69411889
When was the last time someone was arrested for possessing a small amount of marijuana for personal consumption in B.C., Ontario, or Quebec?
>>
>>69411910
But can I trust a Finn?
>>
If you believe abortion is murder, you must also believe that women should be punished for murdering (or paying someone to murder?)

I don't really care about abortion, but this seems obvious to me.
>>
>>69412216
Yes, but only a man
>>
trigger irrational leftists in 5
"abortion has negative consequences"
[hysterical leftists intensifies]
>>
>>69409366
<this
>>
>>69412288
And how am I supposed to know you're a man?
>>
>>69412233
This, it's the same hypocrisy as "conservative" people who say that hitting a child for raising purposes is okay but hitting a woman is not. They are basically saying that they don't see a child as a real human because she or he doesn't deserve the same rights.

>>69412473
Come over and see
>>
>>69411347
and desu making something illegal without a criminal punishment is basically being cucked by leftists

see: Peter Hitchens, The War we never Fought
>>
>>69407851
"If something is made illegal should people be punished for still doing it?"
Yes.

>Liberal heads explode in rage

For fucks sake, if you disagree with something fight it before it becomes law, don't get crazy when someone say laws should be enforced. No idea why liberals are so pissed he said this. He didn't even advocate for the banning of abortion, the question pre-supposed its existence.
>>
>>69407851
Should women who kill their baby go to jail?
>>
File: 1455087386402.jpg (107 KB, 540x900) Image search: [Google]
1455087386402.jpg
107 KB, 540x900
>trump says something crazy
>gets mad airtime for the next 48hrs
>retracts on social media
>his followers understand and move on
>he gets new followers from media attention

kek the goys still haven't figured trumps game plan?
>>
File: 14.jpg (133 KB, 1710x840) Image search: [Google]
14.jpg
133 KB, 1710x840
>>69409437
>>69411484
>>69411855
>>
>>69407851
Abortion is murder. Do I think murder should be punished? Yep.
>>
I don't care if he wants to punish women who engage in illegal abortions. What worries me is he quickly changed his position on his page later when he got backlash. The same shit happened with h1b1.
>>
>>69413173
>trump gains followers by acting like a retard
Uhhh what?
>>
>>69407851
I don't see the problem here. This is hypothetical:
>Abortion in the future is illegal
>People that unlawfully terminate pregnancies face consequences
Is this really that hard to understand?
>>
File: 1424330518250.jpg (69 KB, 920x380) Image search: [Google]
1424330518250.jpg
69 KB, 920x380
>>69413463
>he doesn't know trump is winning this election with that game plan

stay bluepilled my friend, now trump will be on every news show defending his abortion plan and bringing in new people
>>
>>69413463
In what way was his answer to the hypothetical question incorrect?
>>
All have a right to exist, until they violate another's right to do so. That right extends to people at their earliest and most vulnerable stage of existence. We must protect it with strong pro-life legislation.
>>
>>69413711
Please tell me how I can be red pilled on
"Man back pedals 3 times in a span of a couple hours as technique to gain voters"?
>>
>>69413699
The problem is that most of america is gullible and the media spin shit non-stop, seen the stories about this 3 times now, and all 3 times the headline is "Women should be held accountable for having abortions", and either completely fails to mention that it was an answer to a hypothetical question, or buries it deep in the story.
>>
>>69407851
Nice misleading title. It says clearly in the LINK of your article that its ILLEGAL abortions. Yes you should be punished if you commit a crime. What is with liberals and thinking crimes are just a joke and don't need to punished? First illegal immigration now this shit. WE HAVE A SYSTEM OF LAW AND ORDER, THE ONLY REASON EVERYONE DOESN'T KILL EACH OTHER IS BECAUSE THERE ARE CONSEQUENCES.
>>
>>69412857
This and only this.
>>
>>69407851
>Should sluts go to jail for getting abortions?

Well, yeah, it's called murder.

>B-BUT A CLUMP OF CELLS ISN'T HUMAN CUZ I SAID SO
>>
Trump was a strong Republican candidate because he didn't get into all that social conservatism non-sense.

Now he not only has jumped in with both feet, he took a position no mainstream pro-life group has taken. The majority of pro-life groups are not in favor of punishing the mother. I don't know what the fuck he's doing.

My guess is that he has danced around the third rail for so long he forgot it was charged.
>>
>>69413784
His answer was correct, entirely and completely, people that break existing laws should be punished for it. He is only changing his answer because the media idiots won't stop specifically reporting his answer out of context without the hypothetical question.
>>
>>69413760
Idealism at its finest and demonstrably false.
>>
>>69414012
hes positioning to scalp all the cruz voters
>>
>>69412548
I like where this is going.

>>69412916
In my opinion it depends on whether it's a baby or a brainless little lump of flesh. But I support some form of punishment for women who knowingly and willingly have their own baby murdered.
>>
>>69414064
Oh yea. In that case you are correct. The question shouldn't have even been posed desu
>>
>>69409373
>Mr. Trump, if breathing were to be outlawed, should people who breathe be punished for it?
>Yes, if breathing were illegal, then people who breathe should be punished
>BREAKING NEWS: Donald Trump says, "people who breathe should be punished." Twitter is already in a very convenient firestorm about Trump's controversial stance on respiration
>>
>>69413784
Because people are well, dumb. His followers don't care, and all this does is bring to the forefront another issue Donald Trump can get airtime to talk about. He did this exact same thing by posting the slightly higher Black crime stats, he got tons of exposure, and proved his point when he got corrected with crime stats that were only slightly less appalling. This is high level political strategy. The way he responded was a mistake, but he will turn it to his advantage with exposure as he always does.
>>
>If something becomes illegal we should punish people when they do that illegal thing.

I really can't argue with that logic.
>>
>>69411910
I don't get it. What does the balloon mean?
>>
>>69407851
Don't they already? I was fairly certain women that undergo 3rd Trimester Abortions were charged with a crime. If all abortion is illegal, then that would be the logical extension of what we have now.
>>
>>69414012
>Now he not only has jumped in with both feet, he took a position no mainstream pro-life group has taken.
He didn't jump in with both feet as pro-life you dummy. He responded in a poor fashion to HYPOTHETICAL question about a hypothetical future in which abortion could be illegal. That isn't the same as him saying he wants to make abortion illegal across the board AND punish the mothers.
>>
>>69409931
Maybe have some self control. Fucking niggers only know how to "muh dick" and shoot other blacks
>>
>>69414485
It didn't mean anything, it was just a balloon with "pro-life" text on it, and I wasn't sure if he really wanted to carry it with him because it might have been awkward if he didn't know and some liberal Australian started lashing out on him.
>>
>>69412233
Trump didn't get asked about the person who was doing the abortion, only about what should happen to the woman.
>>
>>69407851

What about if she is raped?
>>
>>69411910
You fuck, they have abortions in Japan, I know people who've gotten them.

They're more stigmatized though and it seems to be traumatic for the women, but maybe that's because they haven't had their souls destroyed by cultural Marxism yet
>>
>>69411347
DuDE
>>
>>69414202
I didn't realize how pretty Jack White's eyes were until you posted this pic.
>>
>>69413883
The media is currently trying to create the "Trump's war on women" narrative.
Basically, it's just more of the same song and dance of distilling everything into identity politics in order to divide and conquer the idiot masses.
>>
>>69414720
Maybe they don't teach it for new generation, he was a college freshman
>>
>>69407851
Fuck off, I don't want to keep a child from some shitkisn churka monkey with whom I just had sex.
>>
>>69415002
>implying millenials learn jack shit
>>
>>69414588

He said "You have to ban it" at :48.

https://youtu.be/h1Jpoecf0xY

He should have been prepared for this question. He was on MSNBC for fucks sake. The right answer was the release he had on his website. Why couldn't he have said something like that.

I'm beginning to wonder if he even knows what his position on the issues are. This isn't the first time he's took a position completely different than what he claims are his positions on his website.

I mean this was total fuck up. The media has been playing this gotcha game for years with Republicans. The fact that he was totally unprepared for the question is completely on him.
>>
>>69407851
Sluts should be shamed by society instead of enabled. This is another problem that would fix itself if women were stripped of their authority over men.
>>
>>69414631
That sure would be a way to get introduced to a topic like that kek.

>>69414950
I noticed this. Even my Dad who has been relatively pro-Trump was saying how he is not getting the woman vote and he may lose because of it.
>>
>>69414876
Are you havin a go at my Finnfu, boy?
>>
>>69415002
>Japanese college freshman
I'm surprised he even knew what a balloon was.
>>
>>69408308
Kek
>>
>>69407851
I suppose it's a big coincidence that the abortion issue comes up right before the New York primary

Just like it was a big coincidence that David Duke came up right before the Alabama primary.

I'm sure there's no coordinated strategy here by the media
>>
>>69415137
He was asked on how do you ban abortion, he never said he would. And he wasn't even talking about the US.
>>
>>69407851
I can't believe he fucked up that badly.
I can't fucking believe it.
He was so clever to imply support for Planned Parenthood. It was very successful in converting moderates and democrats.
God damn it Donald why? FUCKING WHY DONALD
YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE
>>
>>69415412
They really didn't know shit, not even who's your prime minister.

So in the end it was nice small talk about food and pets.
>>
File: abortion.jpg (84 KB, 634x457) Image search: [Google]
abortion.jpg
84 KB, 634x457
>>69407851
(you)
>>
>>69407851
The question he was asked was whether or not a punishment should be given out when/where abortion is illegal. His answer was yes, if it's against the law, they ought to be punished. How do you enforce the law if you aren't enforcing the law?
>>
why is the word "ILLEGAL" invisible or inaudible to people who read or hear trump quotes?

he said ILLEGAL abortions, like ILLEGAL immigration
>>
>>69407851
Illegal abortion = Shitloads more niggers, Christucks can go fuck off.
>>
>>69415487

It's a loaded gun that the media hands to republicans every election cycle to see if they are dumb enough to shoot themselves with it.

The best answer was what he said on his website. It's like the old adage the best way to win a gun fight is to not show up. Well the best way to win an abortion argument with the media is not to have one.

He could have reiterated his positions on the website and moved on and no one would be talking about this. Instead go wanders off into the minefield and now the media is going to make hay from this comment. This isn't the first time they've done this. Their notorious for this at this point.
>>
>>69415462
No way man, none at all, and they really won't just report the answer without that question, that might be considered unethical.
>>
>>69415574
Are you a CruzMissile now?
>>
>>69415682
>Damage control

>>69415874
This
Abortion is literally the only reason we don't have a 5.6 fertility rate for blacks in America
>>
>Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump said Wednesday that women who get an abortion should receive "some form of punishment" if it is ever outlawed

So he thinks if abortion is outlawed the law against it should be enforced? Sounds pretty reasonable.
>>
>>69415963
Never. If Trump doesn't get the nomination I'll probably start drinking again and eventually kill myself.
>>
>>69414439
Yes but It's about ABORTION, It's a WIMMINS issue and he's a fucking white male.
>>
>>69408628
all research on the subject shows that making abortions illegal increases the number of abortions per capita. making abortions illegal drives the practice underground, makes it less safe, makes it less effective, and reduces the availability of non-abortion birth control.

https://www.guttmacher.org/fact-sheet/facts-induced-abortion-worldwide

>Highly restrictive abortion laws are not associated with lower abortion rates. For example, the abortion rate is 29 per 1,000 women of childbearing age in Africa and 32 per 1,000 in Latin America—regions in which abortion is illegal under most circumstances in the majority of countries. The rate is 12 per 1,000 in Western Europe, where abortion is generally permitted on broad grounds.

>Where abortion is permitted on broad legal grounds, it is generally safe, and where it is highly restricted, it is typically unsafe. In developing countries, relatively liberal abortion laws are associated with fewer negative health consequences from unsafe abortion than are highly restrictive laws.

>In South Africa, the annual number of abortion-related deaths fell by 91 % after the liberalization of the abortion law.
>>
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 768x768
>>69407851
#signsyoureaberniesupporter

Honk honk! Please don't mind me, I am racing through to make the rich pay for their evil gains.
>>
>>69415137
Yeah, this was a fuck up. I don't know why he answered like that. Very clumsy.
>>
>>69416158
> Abortion is higher in coutries with higher fertility

>Hurr Durr this is supposed to prove a point
>>
>>69416158
>abortion ban reduces the availability of non-abortion birth control

Because Tyreequa gets here bulk pack of condoms at her monthy abortion appointments? Contraceptives are dirt cheap.
>>
>all these faggots against abortion

Its like you want more niggers.
>>
>>69416158
When you think "abortion" think "niggers".
They are the ones having 90% of the abortions.

White people don't do this shit, because they actually use birth control. Because they aren't fucking idiots. Rates of STD's for blacks are way higher than for whites, because blacks are fucking subhuman idiots who don't understand how condoms work. (I'm not shitting you, go up and ask a nigger how a condom works)
>>
>>69415927
I can see your point, but even if he said the same points from his website, you know the media would have twisted some way to make him look bad. He didn't ace the question but I don't think he failed it either.
>Well the best way to win an abortion argument with the media is not to have one.
You have to give them something otherwise they will just say "[candidate] is evasive on abortion question. Is he really a conservative?"
but I get what you mean.
>>
> ITS MUH BODY

No, its a separate human being consisting of DNA from the mother AND the father. At some point in development abortion = murder. The unborn child has the liberty to life
>>
>>69416898
It's attached to their body.

But with a simple operation we can already transplant a fetus into another host mother without killing it. Women who want abortions really just want the ability to kill their child and abdicate themselves of all responsibility for their shitty choices.
>>
>>69416465
which is exactly what i said in the post you illiterate fuck

>reduces the availability of non-abortion birth control

try reading something before you post

>>69416649
it's because the same policies that lead to banning abortions lead to banning contraception.
>abortion should be banned because it is murder!
>birth control pills should be banned because they are abortifacents!
>condom sales should be restricted because they promote promiscuity and thus promote abortions!

>>69416703
eastern europeans aren't white?
>>
>>69409835
They will plenty of time to feel bad in their prison cell
>>
>>69416658
This is kind why I'm torn. On the one hand abortion is degenerate. On the other hand it gets rid of future degenerates.
>>
>>69407851
Yes. The more that femshits gets disenfranchised, the better society gets. It would change how women act. It would reduce promiscuity and promote contraception usage.
>>
>>69417541
If something is degenerate and so harmful to everybody it should be an easy sell to convince people not to do it on an individual basis.

If you can't sell that to people perhaps you need to do some reading. http://www.amazon.com/Trump-The-Deal-Donald-J/dp/0345479173

I have no sympathy for people that choose to pursue legislation to enforce ideas that are apparently too shitty to convince people of when they have the freedom to choose.
>>
>>69416158
>making abortions illegal drives the practice underground, makes it less safe, makes it less effective, and reduces the availability of non-abortion birth control.
That's what you want. If they choose to get abortions, despite it being illegal, then they'll have to face the consequences of that. You WANT to teach women that there are consequences to their actions, instead of treating them like children. And if some of them dies, then that's one less pro-abortion/choice feminist ruining society.
>>
File: laughing sociopath.jpg (62 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
laughing sociopath.jpg
62 KB, 620x387
There was really no way for him to 'win' that question, it was an obvious trap. Their plan must have been something like this:

> So Trump; IF abortions were a crime, should we punish the mothers who get them done?
IF YES:
> OmAGAWD, Trump really DOES hate women, what a piece of SHIT XD
IF NO:
TRUMP DOESN'T THINK CRIMINALS SHOULD RECEIVE PUNISHMENT
How are people not waking up to this leftist rhetoric by now?
>>
Why don't leftists understand what "illegal" means?
>>
>>69416158
making something illegal causes committing that crime to become less safe

Oh no, won't someone think of the criminals!
>>
>>69418109
so you admit your goal isn't to reduce the amount of abortions - it's to punish women who behave in ways you don't approve of?

>>69417831
oh, i see. that is absolutely your position.

so we can safely ignore your opinion, it is irrelevant.
>>
File: image.jpg (420 KB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
420 KB, 3000x2000
>>69407851
You right wingers are so dumb. You hate the welfare state. But 65% of people on welfare are single mothers. What if they all never had kids. Thats less money we have to pay in taxes and one less terrible kid growing up without a dad.
>>
>>69418591
>he didn't read the link

all of you are illiterate, aren't you?

making abortions illegal increases the number of abortions, in addition to making it less safe. anyone who legitimately wants less abortions does not want abortion to be illegal - the two ideas are contradictory. the only people who want abortions to be illegal are retards like this kid
>>69418109
>>69417831
who just want to punish women who behave in ways he doesn't like.
>>
>>69407851
Also what if the kid is retared? Do you want to raise a retard baby? Cause I don't.
>>
>>69414591
Jelly your not getting laid?
>>
Total lack of reading comprehension done by most people. Trump was implying that if the act of abortion was illegal there should be punishment.

It's not, and frankly the ones chimping out about this are ones who are already pro-choice; So I highly doubt this will raise his "disapproval" rate for women any higher.
>>
>>69419041
>implying I took a stance on abortions at all

I'm just pointing out your dumbass point. Why would people who think abortion should be a crime care if it gets less safe? You didn't even address it.

>calling me illiterate

learn to read yourself, nigger
>>
>>69406908

>>69406908

>>69406908

SOROS SHREDDING CONSTITUTION TO STUMP TRUMP
>>
>title says "Donald Trump says abortion ban should yield 'punishment' for women"
>Trump literally says you should punish the provider not the patient

This is exactly why Trump is right when he says they need to lighten up the libel laws when it comes to reporters.
>>
>>69419522
>I'm just pointing out your dumbass point.

no, you aren't. because that wasn't my point at all.

if you actually read my posts and the link i posted, you would have seen my point - making abortions illegal increases their frequency. you didn't read my posts, most likely because you can't read.

>learn to read yourself, nigger

kill yourself you illiterate piece of shit
>>
>>69418982
Dumb argument. They have multiple kids usually and would never get an abortion. It's a mental defect not a little accident.
>>
>>69407851
>illegal
>punished when committing a crime

yes
>>
>>69407851
An abortion isn't exactly fun to go through.
>>
>>69419865
it was part of your argument, ergo it was part of your point, otherwise WHY FUCKING INCLUDE IT?

>still haven't addressed it
:^)
>>
>>69419850
no he actually didn't >>69415137
He clearly said to punish the woman. (which is not wrong - but don't deny he said it)
>>
>>69409835

>They do get punished they have to live with it the rest of their lives.

Wrong. Liberals do not have hearts. Any emotion shown, if any, is all a front.
>>
>>69420086
It is better than caring for someone for the rest of your life. Don't buy into the single moms and pregnant teens are the real victims bullshit bro. She is getting an out that is good for her and good for society.
>>
is this going to re-open roe vs wade?

will abortion become a state to state legal issue with a federal limit ie no third trimester borts?
>>
>break law
>get punished
In other news
>Sun Rises
>Sun sets
>>
>>69420215
>n-no, that wasn't your point, THIS was your point! so i'm going to attack THIS!

literal_strawman.tiff

>>still haven't addressed it

addressed what? illiteracy in america? i can't help you kid - you are on your own
>>
File: 1458750730115.png (306 KB, 760x797) Image search: [Google]
1458750730115.png
306 KB, 760x797
>white babies aren't people!

>EU must change its laws because of a photo of a dead brown baby!
>>
>>69420459
It should just be legal across the board. Fucking idiotic that it is even still an issue. Killing babies that will likely contribute nothing and be a severe burden on everyone is one hundred and ten percent the right thing to do.
>>
>>69420665

this

the jews send down shills to convince people that they should be fighting to stop abortion and convince them it's the most important thing in the world. a lot of people are single issue voters and this is a BIG one that people get dragged into.

anti-abortion is code-word for anti-white
>>
File: 1388827390082.jpg (40 KB, 600x552) Image search: [Google]
1388827390082.jpg
40 KB, 600x552
>>69420571
I was attacking PART of your argument and you never addressed it. Do you not understand the difference? Do you even know what I originally replied?

>tfw your realize it must be bait, nobody could be this autistic
>>
>>69420665
Would agree to full legal abortion under a compromise:
>no more free shit for jobless parents
>can't feed them don't breed them
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 640x491) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 640x491
>>69407851
Hey fucko, he never said jail. Punishment can mean a lot of things.

I'd have to read up on the laws prior to Roe, but I'd imagine the doctors were the ones who got the tougher sentence.

Keep in mind, abortion and birth control have directly fed the fuel air bomb of degeneracy. They aren't good things.

The best way to limit them however is to give people a real state in their future and their country. A practical scenario is significant economic growth (and organic equitable distribution of economic welfare). My pro-life friends do not get this and think picketing will solve things.

Ultimately, there's not much we can do in this Brazil style disaster. Certain 'vibrant communities' will continue hardcore degeneracy and shift the explicit and implict bill on the productive/semi-responsible ones. Without defined communities, we are are never going to feel a stake.

Eventually the US will have to partition. If Hispanics want to run California like Mexico, fine. Sleep in that diseased bed. The bigger problem is what to do with urban areas.

Anyway, this entire abortion debate is a huge bait to gin up hysterics from dumb, easily led women.
>>
>>69421070
*a real stake in their future
>>
>>69418637
>so you admit your goal isn't to reduce the amount of abortions - it's to punish women who behave in ways you don't approve of?

That is what the law is for m80. This isn't an anarchist society
>>
>>69407851
Anyone that pushes punishment on women for doing illegal things gets my vote. No exceptions.
>>
>>69412051
I know like 10+ people arrested, charged with under 30g's. Separate incidents
>>
File: 1456936380516.jpg (48 KB, 372x630) Image search: [Google]
1456936380516.jpg
48 KB, 372x630
Can someone prove to me, with science, that a baby is not alive while it's in its mother's womb?

[spoiler]Oh right, science is sexist. Sorry.[/spoiler]
>>
i don't really understand the argument how abortion is not killing. isn't conception ipso facto when life begins? isn't killing just preventing something from growing further?

but my stance on the matter is as far as killing goes, killing fetuses is the least violent way to do it. So it's not so bad. i think that's where both progressives and conservatives fail. they both won't admit the obvious -- abortion is killing, and it's not that bad of killing.
>>
>>69420920
Agreed. Tired of seeing 15, 20 percent of the women I went to high school with have two plus children with no dad and no income. Then act like it is some kind of requirement that I bust ass to help pay for it. What a joke.
>>
>>69421252
the purpose of criminal law is not to punish people with different beliefs

the poster i responded to did not want abortion to be illegal because he thought it constituted murder. he wanted it to be illegal because he didn't want women to be promiscuous. it would be like arresting everyone who drank mountain dew because i didn't like the color green.
>>
>>69421702
It depends how you are defining alive.

The contrived mental gymnastics required to arrive at the conclusion that a zygote isn't a human child are extremely tiring, but they do it.
>>
>>69421852
Yeah, I agree it is a neccesary killing imo. If parents arent ready kill the baby. It is the logical thing to do.
>>
>>69421926
Closer to stopping people drinking mountain dew because it's causing them to go on a murderous rampage or something.

He isn't trying to reduce female promiscuity just to be a dick, there are justifications for it. Even if you don't like those justifications.
>>
Does Trump even give a shit about abortions? To me it seems he's just talking about it to steal Cruz-votes, but I doubt he's going to do anything about it once in office.
>>
>>69407851
>question is: If abortion is made illegal should women be punished for having abortions
>well yeah, they broke the law... ?
>OMG TRUMP WANTS PUNISHMENT FOR WOMEN WHO GET ABORTIONS!
>>
>>69408308
Well, if the government bans something, what follows is a punishment for doing the banned thing. Can't argue with that.
That's how the system works.
>>
>>69422058
No, they don't. The conclusion is simple: Liberals are evil beings and deserve the gas chambers.
>>
>>69422288
> it's causing them to go on a murderous rampage
sexual promiscuity does not solicit murder, not matter how many supreme gentlemen argue otherwise

>He isn't trying to reduce female promiscuity just to be a dick, there are justifications for it.

none that rise to the level of compelling government interest. you can't take away a 4th amendment right just because women having sex makes some men upset.
>>
>>69413173
He's gonna lose so bad u nigger. Will you kill yourself if he loses?
>>
Damn, I just saw this on the news here, they shown a video (for some reason media here love to bash on trump whenever they can but I can't really see anyone caring, I don't know why they do this). I went on /pol/ right now, and turns out, as expected, that the premises of the clip were cut.

I wonder who is behind this.
>>
>>69422673
>sexual promiscuity does not solicit murder

Yes, abortion is only a medical procedure after all. Nice and dehumanised. ;^)

>none that rise to the level of compelling government interest.

According to you. It's leading to the erosion of marriage as an institution, something that underpins the family, which is the building block of our societies.

>you can't take away a 4th amendment right just because women having sex makes some men upset.

Sure you can. Laws that are causing problems can be and are often repealed.
you can't take away a 4th amendment right just because women having sex makes some men upset.
>>
>>69423773
>According to you. It's leading to the erosion of marriage as an institution, something that underpins the family, which is the building block of our societies.

this is your opinion. there is no evidence whatsoever showing promiscuity increases "erosion" of anything.

i posted above actual facts and statistics that show making abortion illegal is harmful to society as a whole. in addition, abortion is a right, and it takes much, much more than your feelings and opinions to deny people their rights. just like how my feelings about the color green cannot deny people their right to drink mountain dew.
>>
File: promiscuity and divorce.jpg (56 KB, 633x360) Image search: [Google]
promiscuity and divorce.jpg
56 KB, 633x360
>>69424272
>there is no evidence whatsoever showing promiscuity increases "erosion" of anything.

Sure there is, they just don't show you it.
>>
I'm pro life but I'm not stoppin a dumb cunt that will make her womb barren using abortion add birth control
>>
>>69424272
>claiming a grid fetus to be alive is feelings

Nah nigga it's science
>>
No, your body, your choice, but people shouldn't abuse the system and should be more responsible.
>>
>>69412548
>moral relativism
>>
>>69425166
A fetus is not your body. You can't decide to breed and then kill your offspring.
>>
>>69424502
first off, congratulations on finally using evidence in your argument.

second, sorry that won't cut it. correlation is not causation. and even if it was, divorce itself is a choice. freedom of association is a right protected by the first amendment in the states. the husband has no right to "marriage stability" if the wife doesn't want to be with him anymore.

you can't deny a women her fourth amendment right to abortions because some men want to stay married forever.
>>
>>69407851
>mfw conservative pundits like Dana Loche will be critical of trump because of his stance which is in fact conservative

I can hear her now

"Someone that says this is unelectable"

Meanwhile she and the rest of the gay blaze gang blow the rat some more.
>>
>>69407851

I'm convinced at this point Trump is running a phony campaign. Go look at all his political perspectives prior to his campaign, he was hardcore democrat.
>>
>>69409931
In what state is it difficult to buy condoms?
>>
>>69425424
>ah these numbers don't matter but mine do despite the ability to state statistical critiques

He isn't arguing that they do. He's just proving that people who fuck a lot of people tend to be unfaithful you cuck
>>
>>69425424
>thanks for using evidence
>but I'm going to reject it using standard denial technique number 1

Correlation does not guarantee causation, but it does very heavily suggest it.

I would suggest that it's screwing with this for the reason why:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pair_bond

It affects your ability to form meaningful romantic relationships due tyo desensitisation. Much like someone who masturbates too much will soon become unsatisfied with normal porn and much keep getting kinkier to get their rocks off, until eventually real women just don't do it for them any more.
>>
>>69425646
>He's just proving that people who fuck a lot of people tend to be unfaithful you cuck

being unfaithful is not illegal, and is absolutely not a reason to take away people's rights

again - you guys feel being promiscuous is bad. this isn't criminal or justification for making something that would be otherwise legal criminal. your feelings are irrelevant.
>>
>>69425551
Wow I did just that and now I'm a CruzMissile
>>
>>69407851
Other murderers are punished.
>>
>>69425965
>absolutely not a reason to take away people's rights

Why?

>you guys feel being promiscuous is bad.

No, we believe it to be so and backed it up with evidence.

>your feelings are irrelevant.

And yours are?
>>
>>69416158
Guttmacher is literally a pro-choice advocacy group. There the same ones that said that 1 in 3 women have had an abortion.
>>
>>69425955
>It affects your ability to form meaningful romantic relationships due tyo desensitisation.

people don't have the right to "meaningful romantic relationships". people do have the right to associate with who they want, and to have abortions.

>>69426310
they cite everything at the bottom

>>69426170
i don't think you understand what a "right" is
>>
>>69426502
So basically your argument is to point at the law, say "that's the law", state that it's perfect and immutable, then reject all other points of view entirely.

Basically that your regime must not fall and we should stop opposing you.
>>
>>69425280
I disagree, a fetus is a part of your body until a certain period.
>>
>>69426502
Rights come with responsibilities. And since no one, or at least an inadequate amount of people are not holding up these responsibilities, whether we get our way or not, their rights will be lost.

Feigning moral faggotry for something which is self destructing, and will very much take you along with it, isn't a virtue.
>>
>>69414262
>comparing an action that sustains life to one that ends life
This is how liberals rationalize
>>
>>69416151
This. They can't allow Trump dominate their wombs with his patriarchal might.
>>
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-statement-regarding-abortion

>https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-statement-regarding-abortion

Awoo
>>
>>69407851
>break the law
>implying this should go unpunished
It doesn't matter whether you agree with abortion or not, the equality of the law means you get punished for breaking it, whether you think the law is just or not.
>>
Very important question:

Did Trump actually say anything about sluts going to jail?
>>
>>69427050

OP is a lying cuck derail this bitch.
>>
>>69427097

No.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-statement-regarding-abortion
>>
>>69427097
No, he said that if laws were implemented, sluts should get some punishment.
It's a non-issue being blown up.
>>
>>69427259
Get your facts straight you stupid leaf. It's the DOCTOR that gets in trouble.

IF

IF

A law was passed by state or congress.

>>
>>69427374
Who cares, it's still a non-issue.
>>
>>69425965
Being unfaithful is not illegal
It can be in a legally binding contact.
>>
File: daily_reminder.jpg (66 KB, 512x600) Image search: [Google]
daily_reminder.jpg
66 KB, 512x600
>Already doing poorly with woman vote in an election where you will be most likely facing a woman nominee from the Democrats

Is this man actually suffering from mental retardation?

Trump is literally only good for maymays, he developes down-syndrome the second you ask him for policy.
>>
>>69426766
and your entire argument is

>women having sex makes me feel bad, therefore they should only have sex when i say so

people should be allowed to live their lives how they want, so long as they aren't causing physical harm or impediment to others. the fact that women want to have sex is not harmful to you, and you should not be able to prevent them from doing so.

>>69426861
>Feigning moral faggotry
that is what you all are doing

people can associate with whomever they choose. you can't tell them otherwise.

>>69427533
yes, but we aren't talking about civil contracts. the original discussion was about making abortions illegal because abortions might encourage women to be more promiscuous.
>>
>>69411347
>Things that are illegal do not necessarily have to be punished.
Unenforced laws are the death of society.
>>
>>69408308
Isn't that, essentially, how knowledge should work?
>>
File: 1457064141361.png (127 KB, 205x547) Image search: [Google]
1457064141361.png
127 KB, 205x547
>>69408308
first post best post. I like Trump but holy fuck this was retarded. I can only hope he said this to pander to the far-right.

>>69422537
yeah but he also ENCOURAGED banning abortion.

a good portion of /pol/ tards are libertarian until personal freedoms get in the way of your Jesus. I'm aware that /pol/ isn't one person though... hopefully a majority of you are rational.
>>
>>69411347
Also look up how Canadians and norgs are treated in their own countries.
>>
>>69428106
I think what he meant was that if someone /pol/ likes says something dumb, they'll go ahead and let the cult of personality rationalize any dumbass shit they say.

The "can't refute" part refers to not being able to deny the existence of that person's dumb opinion/quote.
>>
>>69427700
No, my argument is that promiscuity is harmful to our society, so to minimise it certain restrictions be in place so that should someone partake in it they are not absolved of the consequences of their unwise actions.
>>
Can the client/perpetrator bail out with a reasonably heavy fine?
>>
>>69407851
I hate the way that the little video summary was outlined. It basically laid out everything that involved women without giving the full story and it cut out his responses to them. Really deceptive and you can tell how people fall for the "Trump hates womym" meme.

Honestly though, Trump sounded like he doesn't give a shit about abortion beyond his personal belief that he wouldn't let anyone he knew do it. Wouldn't be surprised if he made abortion legal, but then simply showed his disdain for it, or maybe if he made abortion a choice for the states to decide.

I really couldn't give less of a shit about abortion though. It's the least of the world's problems. Outlaw abortion when the population looks like it's about to be in decline.
>>
The conclusion I get from all this is a thing that we already know: media is retarded so liberals are. A sanction has two ways of acting: to punish the infractor of a law and to prevent others from doing it. The debate in here should be the legislation about abortion. Talking about if a criminal should punished is delusional.

To clarify things, I'll give an example. A woman that aborts after 8 months should be punished? Following the media narrative, no. Following the logic: the woman that makes a thing like that is inhuman and also a criminal, so she should be punished.
>>
>>69428213
Being allowed to kill your kids is a necessary personal freedom?
>>
>>69416158
>makes it less safe
This is great, all the degenerate whores and niggers will start dying trying to get abortions.
>>
>>69428106
Yes. If we can't refute something, then it's true until otherwise disproven as new evidence comes to light.
>>
>>69415977
Is clarifying a statement that was taken out of context considered damage control these days?
>>
>>69428648
That's what I hate about the media these days. If you're an ignorantfag, the media just tells you enough to manipulate your thought. For that reason, I'll need to watch the entire rally.

BUT BASED OFF OF WHAT'S READ, it makes me think of women who go out for a mega chain joyride and get preggo and abort and preggo and abort, rinse and repeat. But yeah, most importantly: RALLY FIRST.
>>
>>69407851
Doctors should.
>>
>>69428694
necessary in what way? To live?
>>
>>69428697
Abortion should be mandatory for degenerate whores and niggers.
>>
>>69426951
you are one stupid motherfucker.
>>
>>69428213
To kill somebody is not a personal freedom, that's the point of the prolife. But I guess you're too retarded to understand the other's point of view.
>>
>>69412216
>>69412473
>>69414202
>>69415320
Stop seeking validation on the internet
>>
>>69428697
Which means the children you're supposedly trying to save die too you retarded mouthbreather.
>>
>>69429295
I'm not trying to save niggers or "white" trash babies that are probably half nigger or spic most of the time.
>>
I thought we already punished them for illegal abortions. I'm actually upset that we don't punish them in some way. I like trump more and more every day.
>>
I want Trump to win, but it really feels like the campaign is going down the drain. I feel really discouraged today. I keep expecting him to evolve into this better candidate, but he keeps doing and saying stupid and immature shit and unlike begore it's affecting the polls now. That retweet of Heidi, followed by that week of inactivity for people to dwell on it, followed by "he did it first" childish shit, followed by wanting to punish abortion seekers. If he loses WI it's going to a contested convention and I guarantee he won't get the nomination if it comes to that.
>>
>>69409129
>muh fetus is a baby
America is doomed.
>>
>>69428952
>>69428694
okay well since I'm still waiting on my answer, I'm gonna go ahead and say that many of our freedoms aren't "necessary". But that hinges on what you're definition of "necessary" is.

>>69429133
>Consciousness requires a sophisticated network of highly interconnected components, nerve cells. Its physical substrate, the thalamo-cortical complex that provides consciousness with its highly elaborate content, begins to be in place between the 24th and 28th week of gestation.
There is no consciousnesses in a fetus until the third trimester, which, for the most part, is already too late to have an abortion anyway.
>>
File: 1456958980486.jpg (5 KB, 139x163) Image search: [Google]
1456958980486.jpg
5 KB, 139x163
We just watched the last chance of him being elected in the general go down the drain.

What a dumb shit thing to say. Time to 4 more years of Democrat
>>
>>69429724
A fetus is a fetus, but it still is human life. When you abort you're killing a human. So fuck off, illiterate cunt.
>>
File: 1459395633073.jpg (34 KB, 330x270) Image search: [Google]
1459395633073.jpg
34 KB, 330x270
"I love murdering"

- Democrats
>>
>>69429803
And who fixed consciousness as the differential point? You mean it is morally correct to kill somebody while he's unconscious?
>>
>>69428565
You have not proven that promiscuity is "harmful to society" by any actionable metric.
>>
>>69429384
THEN KEEP FUCKING ABORTIONS
>>
>>69430026
I think the idea is behind abortions "just because" versus abortions because of rape or something.
>>
>>69407851
Ethically, he's right.

But Abortion is a necessity if we want limit the birth rates of groups that have a tendency to flood the streets with crime and welfare recipients.
>>
>>69407851
Anyone who saw that interview could obviously see that the reporter was a blatant merchant.
>>
>>69407851

You are killing something for no valid reason. You should go to jail. If you kill an animal that happens. Let alone a human being.
>>
File: 1300044776986.jpg (17 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1300044776986.jpg
17 KB, 250x250
>>69407851

Asking a hypothetical question and get a hypothetical answer means that he wants to implement his hypothetical answer.
>>
>>69409437
Abortion IS murder you tard.
>>
>>69430091
>hurr abortion is only right when it's a nigger
either you're pro-life for everyone, or you're pro-choice. pick one
>>
>>69429995
Surely you must recognize the difference between a sleeping consciousness and a fetus that doesnt have even the structure to give rise to the consciousness?
A more accurate comparison would be with the fetus and a brain dead person in a vegetative state.
>>
>>69429995

no but it would be morally correct to pull the plug on someone who's braindead since you're not fucking alive when theres no brain activity
>>
>>69429996
Oh have I not?

Promiscuity is correlated with increased divorce rates and I gave you a mechanism by which it does this, divorce leads to broken families, broken families leads to broken children which leads to those children becoming criminals and if you can't how crime might be bad for society you are a lost cause...
>>
>>69430077
Why?
>>
PREDICTION: this is the first gaffe that'll really stick, since Trump is playing to the general election audience now.

Self-stumped.
>>
>>69407851
I think this just proved once and for all he's just in this to sabotage the GOP and confirm a Hilary presidency. You literally cannot defend what he said.

Now say it with me: President Hillary Clinton, you good fucking goyim
>>
>>69430298
>either you're pro-life for everyone, or you're pro-choice
says who?

fuck off nigger lover
>>
>>69413362
Trump flips so much he might as well be a big old pancake.
>>
Okay, I saw the video. I think he's playing the "Any Publicity is good publicity" card. We won't know until we hear more from him. I got a feeling he's going to use this act to wafflestomp his competition.
>>
>>69430430

Yes you can. Anyone with a functional brain can.

But commies andn liberals lack such a thing.
>>
>>69421702

Its alive, and human, thats an objective fact

The question is really are we okay with killing it, and that answer is yes. Women think emotionally so if they dont have an emotional attachment to thier unborn child then its easy.

Of course, a women who wants to give birth and has a miscarriage - thats the end of the world
>>
>>69430298

Tell that to Israel.
>>
I wish Trump was pro-choice.

People should be able to make family planning decisions and make the mature choice that they are not qualified to be parents at a given point in time. We are rational creatures and if people realize they cannot give a child a life with 1) both parents 2) food and shelter 3) a good education they can choose to wait until they can. We can also personally practice eugenics! Holy fucking shit you dumbasses! You all want to talk about your third reich fetish, well, soon people will know if the child they are carrying is inferior or worth having reducing the rate at which birth defects and genetic disorders may be expressed.

Abortions must be legal if people want to be able to not have a downy/severe autist/crippled etc. person and put the burden of care on others. If you have a child with a severe disorder what do you do when he is bigger than you and you're still caring for him like a toddler? What happens when he or she is 30 and you are 60 and can no longer care for your child? Other people have to take over.

We cannot euthanize undesirable people. It can't be done people will not stand for it. Abortion is the only option and it must be preserved.
>>
>>69407851
Yes, they should get punished because it's illegal, retards.
>>
>>69430342
> I gave you a mechanism by which it does this

No. You linked a wikipedia page and gave your own untested opinion about how promiscuity affects pair bonding.

> divorce leads to broken families, broken families leads to broken children which leads to those children becoming criminals and if you can't how crime might be bad for society you are a lost cause...

So you think that if you ban abortion, people will suddenly start having less sex, will start making great decisions in dating as a whole, marry better people as a result of not dating (see: fucking) more people.

You are basing everything off of the outdated and unsupported assumption that promiscuity damages the individual by default.
>>
>>69430611

Abortion for medical reasons like birth defects was a thing in fucking Nazi Germany and USSR. Nobody really is stupid enough to deny that.

But when you fuck with some and don't take precautions you should deal with the consequences and not do something moraly abhorrent.
>>
>>69409931
Horseshit.

Anybody old enough to even know what condoms are can walk down to a gas station or corner store and buy a box
>>
>>69430311
I know it's different, but we could apply the same logic to the fetus: if you wait, it will have consciousness. Because it has not the structure, but is as sure that he's going to have it as it is that the unconscious man will recover it.

So if the point that legitimates to murder him is that he has not, at this exact moment, consciousness, the comparison is right.
>>
>>69430783

It worked for us during communism. Lack of abortion and hard to get divorce after children led to people being less retarded about sex. It was the only thing commies did not fuck up.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.