[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The magic is gone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 16
File: 1425008948581.jpg (41 KB, 550x512) Image search: [Google]
1425008948581.jpg
41 KB, 550x512
Remember just a short month ago how much steam the Trump campaign seemed to have? Everything he said made him more and more popular. Now every time he opens his mouth it's just to dig his own political grave even deeper.

Is the magic gone? Can he actually beat Hillary? It looks less and less likely every single day. It was fun while it lasted though.
>>
>>69406237
honestly I feel the same way

I dont think hes gonna win, but I still have some hope that miracles do happen and that the world isn't completely shit.

all I can do is hope for the best and not drink too much..
>>
File: general_trump.jpg (120 KB, 490x752) Image search: [Google]
general_trump.jpg
120 KB, 490x752
>>69406237
>>69406454
Traitors such as the two of you will be shown no mercy in the coming Empire...
>>
PUBLIC SAFETY ANNOUNCEMENT

Before responding to a thread, please check the flag of the Original Poster.

Also, watch out for shills.
>>
>>69406880
Thanks, Bongalong!
>>
WWW?

What went wrong?
>>
File: trump quest.gif (18 KB, 512x540) Image search: [Google]
trump quest.gif
18 KB, 512x540
>>69406237
SO LOW ENERGY SHILL
GET READY TO MAGA
First we defeat Rato, then Hillary!
>>
>>69406237
Never forget

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJiR43vSt7A

Goodnight sweet prince
>>
>>69406237

Honestly he seems like kind of a dumbass now
>>
File: Onlyyoucanpreventshitposts.jpg (118 KB, 566x662) Image search: [Google]
Onlyyoucanpreventshitposts.jpg
118 KB, 566x662
>>69406880
This, beware of Canadians, Aussie shitposters. Only you can prevent shit posting.
>>
>>69407094
what game was that from

iron sword for the nes or smth
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2298x2447) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2298x2447
We will not go quietly into the night! We will not lose without a fight! We're going to campaign on, we're going to win! This November we will celebrate Inauguration Day!
>>
File: 1534223343463.jpg (376 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1534223343463.jpg
376 KB, 1200x1200
Don't be defeatists. Just try to keep the energy high.
>>
>>69406237
No more comfy debates
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9lcr-wsYOk

This seems so long ago. I want to go back.

What happened? Did the politically incorrect schtick get old just like the SJW agenda is getting old?
>>
Thanks bae.
>>
>>69407068
The meme market just went down a bit from sudden inflation of all the dank memes; don't worry, it'll bounce back. Once we get to Trump vs. Hilary, we'll enter a meme golden age
>>
>>69407783
Huh? He just brutally BTFO Anderson Cooper last night.
>>
>>69406237
This political process is too damn long. Its becoming inhuman. Nobody should have to go through this much suffering and take this much media abuse and answer so many questions. I have lived 35 years cannot remember a more exhausting campaign then the Republicans have had to face.

I can't see the memes ever returning without a debate. Although last nights Town Hall was extremely fun.

Australia is right though, Trump can't survive. Its not that he's bad its that he's always been a very narrow person. Its just "here's the real estate guy who builds things and makes money hes going to build America and make it money."

Except now he's expected to have a right opinion from everything from immigration, AIDS research, cancer, abortion, guns, whether or not to crack the iPhone, keeping ISIS off the internet, Common Core, education, taxation, healthcare, and much much more.

Come on, no one man can be an expert at all this stuff! Yet the media expects him to be and uses all flubs to damage him because they are ruthless pigs. All of them.

Why haven't we just elected this guy? Fuck. We still have all of April to go + probably May and it feels so painful already.

I don't know if I can handle 2 more months of this bros. I am exhausted, can't imagine how Trump must feel.

Expecting /pol/ to be high energy memers for 6 months is a lot to ask.
>>
>>69407443
Inauguration day is in January. But yes, it will be glorious.
>>
>>69406237
>>69406237
If hillary gets elected we ll burn you to the ground.
Either showmaster trump or bernie (preferably with 500mg testo per week). If not well, we know your little psychological experiment will fail within the next 15 year.
>>
>>69411810
You presume much, my little German friend,
>>
File: 1457177076775.jpg (37 KB, 396x382) Image search: [Google]
1457177076775.jpg
37 KB, 396x382
>>69406237
>>
>>69406237

It's tough when the entire world is against you. The media, the government, the politicians, everyone just wants ethnic whites from Europe and America to be quietly exterminated rather than creating a better world.
>>
>>69411939
Because i know a little my australian friend.
>>
I want reddit to leave
>>
energy ebbs and flows.

if there is a downswell, its good that it happens now, when the northeaset states are next and he can lock up the votes

then go into the gen election with the dems mad at hillary for being unfair to bernie.

right now the media, and jewish prosecutor are basically overwhelming trump in alot of ways with a thousand cuts.

but the groundswell will rush in and push trump even higher once it really matters
>>
>>69412524
I honestly agree with this
He has to weather the storm and push his team to come up with solutions

And stop fucking tweeting like a 10 year old
>>
>>69412976
We should simply deal in another currency, in a currency the market hasnt seen in quite some time. And i dont mean bitcoins.
>>
>>69413704
The Reichsmark?
>>
>>69412524
>w we know why they pulled out.
Clinton will make Bernie the VP and win back all the Bernie fags.
>>
>>69414173
Well in a way, just like your inbreed cousin has a kid with your mother.
>>
Concern trolling. Sage, hide, move on.
>>
It's amazing how much support threads like this are getting now. They used to shot down immediately but I guess opinion has shiftted.
>>
>>69414587

Lot of new faces on /pol/ who don't recognise shills when they see them.
>>
>>69415495
A good deal of new faces are shills themselves.
>>
>>69406237
this? this my child, is the calm before the biggest storm of your lifetime
>>
YOU FORGOT THE #CRUZMISSLE
>>
>>69409646
>he can't be an expert on all this stuff
Literally all the other candidates are and for a reason--they aren't running for dogcatcher
>>
>>69406237
just look at the massive difference in amount of votes for democrats vs. republicans.

Trump gets more votes than bernie and hillary combined in most states, even when he doesn't win.
>>
>>69406708
You're an internet dweeb -shut the fuck up
>>
>>69406880
The British are coming!!!
>>
File: image.jpg (162 KB, 1592x923) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
162 KB, 1592x923
>>69406237
Honk honk!
Pay me and my new shiny R8 no mind! We are on our way to tax the evil white folks
>>
>>69406237
Wtf are you talking about mate. Maybe I should stay in Canada. Straya is pretty fuckered when observed from outside.
>>
File: Starman.jpg (222 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Starman.jpg
222 KB, 1280x720
>>69406237
This is a shill who is trying to discourage us.
Wait until we see how Trump handles this crisis before despairing.
Take heart in that they will not be able to use sound bites and video for propaganda. As the actual interview shows Trump replying to a hypothetical scenario.
In fact we should start spreading footage of the real conversation immediately
>>
reddit fags trying to fuck with our meme magic again, ignore em boys
>>
>>69417091
exactly
>>
File: trump wtf.jpg (57 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
trump wtf.jpg
57 KB, 500x500
>I was a Trump supporter until X !!!!!!

Every

time
>>
>>69406237
>concern trolling

>austrailian

Why even post
>>
>>69406237
>About to reply
>See flag

Almost got me
>>
>>69406237

It's no surprise that the Trump campaign committed suicide months ago.

Rather than give up, Trump continues to devote time and effort due to his massive ego and a strong escalation of commitment bias.
>>
>>69406237
>concern trolling

Although I do agree Trump gen went to shit once the offboarding weebs flooded it after the Rick Wilson shit
>>
File: 1449983419769.jpg (61 KB, 485x485) Image search: [Google]
1449983419769.jpg
61 KB, 485x485
>>69406237
When it's Trump vs. Hillary, it will be the shitshow of the century. Trump will tear her in half.
>>
>>69409646

You must be new. The memes didn't start with Trump. He was absorbed into them. The energy has been going on for years, and it is now channeled into Trump. If you are tired, take a break. The memes will continue regardless.
>>
File: 1378159265091.jpg (275 KB, 1162x850) Image search: [Google]
1378159265091.jpg
275 KB, 1162x850
>>69406237
No, friend. People have just stopped talking about him because they realized it only helps his cause. He's still paving the path to greatness, but as a silent warrior. A ninja of American exceptionalism.
>>
>>69406237
>the magic gone? Can he actually beat Hillary? It looks less and less likely every single day. It was fun while it lasted though.

His national poll numbers are higher than ever. The problem is that #Nevertrump and the media have kicked their shilling into maximum overdrive. This is exactly what it would look like if a 3rd party candidate were leading in the polls. Trump could beat Hillary, but with both parties fighting against him and multiple campaigns try to foil him in crucial states he might not make it.
>>
>>69414313
Why do ahmeds always call whites inbreds? Arabs are literally the most inbred shit race in existence.
>>
>/pol/ turning on Trump once they realized he had no chance of beating Shillary

Fucking beautiful
>>
>>69414587
The damn shilling on this site is out of control.
>>
We did it Reddit!
>>
>>69406237
he's not going to run against hillary. He's running against sanders.
>>
>>69417830
>/pol/ turning on Trump

This same shill post. In literally every concern trolling thread. I love how desperate you cuckolds are that you all flock to 4chan to try and stop our energy. Don't you see? We have already won.
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 180x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 180x225
>>69406454
Reagan was massively behind Carter at this point, too.

Basically the situation is that the powers that be are openly grounding Trump. Most people are cucked, and a large number, probably a plurality, are either cucked beyond hope or have zero tie to nominal Western civilization.

At the end of the day we are just to do our duty of state. I can promise this: if we fet demoralized and tap out, we lose. End of story.

I feel the push back too, too, but the game isn't over yet.
>>
He's gotta sound more prepared though, he's playing into the hands of his enemies by sounding unprepared and unknowledgable on the issues and this stupid tweet shit is fucking him up too.
>>
/pol/ survived before Trump, it'll survive without him.

I still believe he has a good chance of becoming the next president. I remember when he was 2nd and 3rd in the polls and it was a lot more lighthearted then because we had less to lose, but yes, there has certainly been darker times for the alt right than the present. Even if he loses and shillary wins, another 4 years of democrats, hormones, SJW, politically correctness, terrorist attacks, black crime, Mexican immigration, female poor behaviour, are bound to reach a breaking point. The west simply can not carry on like it is.

So don't worry. Keep supporting trump and have fun with it. We're in for one hell of a ride.
>>
>>69417507
>File: 1457177076775.jpg (37 KB, 396x382)
But its looking that way already.....
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1200x652) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1200x652
>>69419196
I agree and I was saying that his campaign has not recognized the value of analytics/GOTV operations. Cruz is winning a large slice in primary states because he has poured cash into scientific analytics.

Nearly half of voters are braindead cuck boombers. They vote on the stupidest bases and are easily programmed. Trump did not have to got full on Mr. Liar Cruz, but his loss in Wisconsin will have been a result of letting the Rat push the buttons of idiots, unchallenged.

With that said, good news: Roger Stone said that Trump just hired a real operative to marshall state delegations. WI can be lost, and Trump pick up a few delegates here and there. As long as he performs well in NY, it is still his to loose.

The Rat may have troubles in the event that his cheating catches up with him. If he directed money to the Carly PAC as a payoff to one of his girls, he could well be busted. Stone and his operatives should be looking to pry that one open. Forget Amanda Carpenter and her possible Skyn condoms. The actionable stuff is with Carly PAC.
>>
>>69406237
OP is an abo.
>>
>>69406237
Trump honeymoon is over. People are waking up to how stupid the guy actually is. Switch your vote to Cruz if you want someone to take on the progressives in DC for real.
>>
>>69420031
>With that said, good news: Roger Stone said that Trump just hired a real operative to marshall state delegations. WI can be lost, and Trump pick up a few delegates here and there. As long as he performs well in NY, it is still his to loose.

This is true of the primary, but that vid of Anderson Cooper saying he sounds like a 5 year old and then him just saying, "no you." is going to make him look like dogshit in the primaries. If he had just done his homework on his own positions(his website is fucking great) and not say so much unnecessarily negative shit about reporters and irrelevant shit he'd slay Hillary in the general. Now he not only has to fight her, but also all this baggage that he created himself in just this race. I know that the media has been trying to fuck with him, but he's made it too easy for them.
>>
>>69406237
This is just the begging, you'll soon see, they'll all see.
Watch.
>>
>>69406237

1) Making fun of Jeb in that crowded field was fun for everyone

2) Hillary and the GOP started to take Trump very seriously
>>
>>69406237
Its the eye of the storm.
>>
good riddance
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.