[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did I fuck up my bloodline?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2
Look pol, ill be honest, Ive been thinking a lot about the mistakes Ive made in my life. Basically, I fucked up and got a girl pregnant when we had only dated a few months. I waited two years to marry her (to make sure it was something that would work).

Before we got married her father/family fed her thoughts that I was a dead beat and would leave her and was cheating on her. She didnt even let me name the child.

He doesnt have the same last name as me.

This is a big deal. My family can trace their heritage back to before the American revolution. I am the 9th. Name after the man who came from Scotland to fight in the evolution.

It has been 11 years now and she has made excuses over the years why we cant change his name or why it isnt a big deal.

This is the only child I have and will ever have (she cant have more children medically). I am the only one in my immediate or extended family to fuck up and knock a girl up. This eats away at me.

Basically, should I kill myself because I fucked up something great, my heritage, that extends from the 18th century to now. I ruined it. The name will now die with me, Ive been thinking about hurrying that process up and killing myself. Should I? Do I desreve it? I would do it while lying on the grave of the first one of my family to come here, the revolutionary war veteran. I feel like I fucked everything up and I am a dumb stupid piece of shit. I really need some input on what I should do.
>>
Bruh who cares about the name. Just let him know who his ancestors were
>>
File: 1454004404432.png (38 KB, 365x214) Image search: [Google]
1454004404432.png
38 KB, 365x214
Tl:dr
Sage
>>
Was she a shitskin ?

Last name doesn't change the genetics m8.
>>
>>69405289
Yes, I know this is no pol wothy, I jsut have no where else to post or talk about this/ No one else would understand. I feel like the "dont talk to my wife's son" guy
>>
Give her an ultimatum. You fucked up the moment you let someone else name your child but the situation is still salvageable if you are together.
Heck the bitch should have taken your name nevermind the kid when you got married. If you didn't even do that right then I've got no words for you.
>>
>>69405548
>If you didn't even do that right then I've got no words for you.
That is why Ive pretty much decided to end my life. I am a major fuck up and walys have been. Ive already apologizes d to my on for being his fatehr.
>>
>>69405792
I should add that the only reason I have doen it yet is fear of heel but I probably will arleady go there o what is the pount of living anotehr 50 years (on average) like this with this pain.
>>
>>69404914
Find a new woman and start your own bloodline that isnt cucked by a dried up feminist slut.
>>
>>69406636
Too late for that. I am checking out. Fuck It. I am a fuck up and that is all I will ever be ever.
>>
>>69405191
This. Just let him know his heritage. Maybe if he becomes a writer or an actor he will use adopt your name.
>>
>>69405939
Dead or alive, what is done is done. Don't go making another big mistake. Perhaps you can convince your son to change his name. Be a good dad and better than his mom.
>>
File: 1458096802463.png (80 KB, 1147x1233) Image search: [Google]
1458096802463.png
80 KB, 1147x1233
>>69406931
shut fuk ur a butt fuk
>>
>>69408435
I know
>>
>>69404914
Man the fuck you little bitch!

You have nothing to lose so go fuck some other broads !
>>
Travis?
>>
>>69404914

Be a good dad to him, and he will probably be open to changing his name himself when he is 18.
>>
>>69404914

You can have more kids, and you can stay in yoru kids life and teach im about his herritage. Once he is old enough he can change his name himself, or pester his mom to do it. Just work on him.

Or kick teh shit out of your ex. That's what a man would do, but I'm guessing that's not your style.
>>
>>69410242
That might be my only hope. On a scale between 0-100 (100 being drinking bleach as I type) I am between 50 and 60. Everything I have ever accomplished is dumb or luck or someone needing to fill a slot asap (and on those points I fuck them up). I dont know, Im just looking for advice because what I am, judging by what I ahve done, I am a dumb fucking cuck loser piece of shit.
>>
>>69410449
Thanks Yuri. I wish I would ahve taken russian when I ahd the cahnce back in 2001. I had a grat opportunity to do so. But like everything else, I fuck up a good chacne.
>>
get new kids
>>
>>69410567
If you are there for your blood you are not a cuck. Take the previous posters advice. Let it go. Plant the seeds of heritage in your boy. Get him interested in it. He will likely be more interested in taking his correct Surname when he is older if you do.

Don't fucking off yourself though. That would be the most pussyish thing you can do.
>>
The only way you can fuck this up more is if your not there for him. As much as it hurts. Continue on for your kid. Do it for him. Faggot.
>>
>>69410710

You aren't dead yet.
>>
>>69404914
Do you realize how this is just your ego speaking?
Your ego taking stuff too seriously? Do any of these things ultimately matter? Your heritage isn't you, your family isn't you, the things you've done and things your family has done aren't you. Understand this and feel relieved =)
>>
>>69414526
I dwell in the past so bad. Thank you for this and sorry for venting like this. I understand what you are saying.
>>
>>69414814
I know this sounds cliche, but have you tried asking God for help? Go to church, perhaps talk to a priest and pray.
>>
>>69415660
Why not ask some hindu gods, instead? No reason to prefer the christian god. Hindu gods provide a lot more benefits to their followers.
>>
>>69415660
Sort of. Best answer I can give.
>>
>>69415848
Because Christianity is the one true religion. No point in asking for help from gods that don't exist.

>>69415964
Go on YouTube and look for a 4 video playlist called "Cold Case Christianity | J. Warner Wallace". He is a cold case detective that applies his trade to Christianity. Learn about God and develop a relationship with Him.
>>
>>69404914
kill yourself and in your note blame it on your son not having your name, make sure hes the one that finds your corpse, hell change it out of guilt
>>
>>69416330
Humanity has created thousands of gods. What makes you think the christian god is the one and only? What a coincidence you were born into a country and (just assuming here) a family which believed in that particular god, right?
>>
>>69416474
Factual evidence made me change my mind. I was a skeptic before I started doing research and everything fell into place. I'll post one argument for the resurrection of Christ in another post.
>>
>>69416686
I'd love to read that! Waiting for your post!
>>
>>69416474
Alright, so here is the argument:

These 5 points are accepted by virtually all New Testament scholars, even agnostics and atheist scholars.

1. Jesus died on the cross.

2. The apostles believed (key word) that they saw the risen Jesus.

3. James, the brother of Jesus, who doubted Jesus's divinity was radically changed after his death and became a believer.

4. Paul who persecuted Christians accepted Christ after he claimed to receive a vision.

5. The grave where Christ was buried was found empty.

Based on these 5 facts, try to present an argument better than the resurrection.

Note that Jesus appeared to groups of people and mass hallucinations don't happen. Visions in hallucinations are also very rare in comparison to other types of hallucinations.

Note that Jesus could not have survived the crucifixion and even if he did, the apostles would have seen a heavily disfigured Jesus instead of the glorified one they claimed to have saw.

Note that there were no advantages to being a Christian at that time. In fact, it was a sure fire way to be oppressed.

Note that few people would die for what they know to be false. Supposed eye witnesses to visions went to their execution still claiming that Christ was the Lord.

Note that they couldn't have stolen the body out of a grave guarded by the Romans. This idea doesn't explain the resurrection visions either.
>>
Have a child with another woman
>>
>>69405191
>Who cares
Every proud white American with a history in the armed services or a few hundreds years as a pureblood American
>>
>>69418108
So it really isnt that big of a deal? You dont think I fucked everything up? Its ok to be honest.
>>
>>69417193
First of all, thank you for taking the time to write this, I seriously appreciate it.

I think you're heavily biased into kind of "wanting" the christian story to be true.
Also, do you think people in other religions never see weird stuff like those you mentioned (mass hallucinations)?

>4. Paul who persecuted Christians accepted Christ after he claimed to receive a vision.
People have visions about lots of things. How can this be an "accepted fact"? Did they go inside Paul's head?

>3. James, the brother of Jesus, who doubted Jesus's divinity was radically changed after his death and became a believer.
Same thing

>2. The apostles believed (key word) that they saw the risen Jesus.
What does this contribute to the argument?

>Note that there were no advantages to being a Christian at that time. In fact, it was a sure fire way to be oppressed.
The advantages were the same people have now. It's been proven people who believe in a divinity experience positive health effects [1]
Who doesn't like to believe that they will live forever and be happy because a god is watching over them? Of course it is tranquilizing.

I understand you strongly believe you're right, but I also invite you to take a look at other religions and the paranormal things that have happened to them. Visions aren't exclusive to christianity, and so aren't strange events.

Thanks for sharing this, by the way

[1] http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25226450
>>
>>69404914

Not your blog, faggot.

Sage
>>
>>69404914
>scotland
Nothing of value was lost
>>
>>69418390
You should probably explain to her that this means a lot to you and explain precisely why. If you are so proud of your heritage then she should be proud to have your son be part of it. You said you waited to marry to be sure it would work so she should be the one you're talking to this about. Not about a bunch of rambling neckbeards online. Your blood is what matters, not the name attached.
>>
>>69418432
No problem. I'm happy share what I know. I thank you for being respectful.

>mass hallucinations

Mass hallucinations simply don't happen. It's not a scientific claim. Not only that, but people's hallucinations are subjective. They would be seeing very different things if this were the case.

>Did they go inside Paul's head?

Treat it from a skeptic point of view. All we know is that he previously hated Christians and was going after them, then he said he saw a vision (doesn't matter if he did for the argument) and then he became a very serious believer. He had everything to lose by making it up. He went to prison 3 times and then was executed for his belief.

>Same thing

Why would someone who didn't believe change their mind all of a sudden? James has no reason to believe that his brother was God.

>What does this contribute to the argument?

These visions need to be accounted for. The fact that non-believers also claimed to have visions (like Paul) gives serious validity to what the believers were saying.

>The advantages were the same people have now. It's been proven people who believe in a divinity experience positive health effects [

But they were already Jews. They didn't need to accept Christ because they already believed in God. In Paul's case, he was a very respected Jew. He was extremely pious. The Jews rejected Christ (look at what they did to him) and Christians were persecuted.
>I also invite you to take a look at other religions and the paranormal things that have happened to them

I've been doing this. I've looked into Islam an am completely sure it's bunk. I should probably look into the eastern religions but they seem incredible subjective.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.