[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you say that /pol/ is well-adjusted and non-degenerate?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: 250px-Pol_logo.png (90 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
250px-Pol_logo.png
90 KB, 250x250
Yes or No?
>>
>>69404297
From what I've seen, the opposite, actually
>>
What say you /pol/?
>>
>>69404297
with the amount of shills and ledditors that invade /pol probably not.
>>
well considering that "well-adjusted" as used these days generally includes status quo liberal values and not being "Racist" among other things, no. "well-adjusted" is a well known Jewish psychology meme that basically means being a good goy.
>>
no, and mostly no

Seriously, I've seen some /pol users with non-white waifus even.
>>
>>69405186
for crap's sake school psychologists now consider you not well adjusted if you don't have a facebook.
>>
>>69405186
thread
>>
>>69405186
this tbqh
>>
>>69404297
>Calls everyone outside their belief system a degenerate
>Masturbates to Hentai
No. The majority of /pol/acks are not well-adjusted and are, in fact, the worst kind of degenerate.
>>
File: 1459316710639.png (114 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
1459316710639.png
114 KB, 256x256
/pol/ is the prime example of "Do as I say, not what I do"

They act degenerate and preach otherwise
>>
>>69405310
kek. Yeah.. that's disturbing. Now if you're an unpopular kid, that's the first thing everyone knows about you, it's all documented on your kikebook. The next generation are going to be terrified of being eccentrics...
>>
>>69405564
this applies to any and every anonymous community.

internet anonymity is inherently degenerate and nobody will ever realize this because they're addicted to it.
>>
>>69404297

/pol/ is completely degenerated

/lit/ is the least degenerated board followed by /sci/ news and /sg/ threads
>>
>>69405186
Sounds like someone is trying to justify his own degeneracy.
>>
None has the same definition of degeneracy,the real question being who has the best view of It.
>>
>>69405669
it's true, I'm literally autistic, Half jewish genetic trash.

but I admit it in every thread I post in.

and I'm sure you're not perfect either otherwise you'd have no need to post anonymously
>>
>>69404297
Stll too many darkies on /pol/. No.
>>
Everyone /pol/ seems to think that once Trump becomes Emperor they'll ditch their 2D-woman-loving degeneracy, become contributory members of society and be spared from the ovens. In reality, they'll be at the front of the line.
>>
>>69406203
no because Trump isn't even the fascist emperor they claim at all, he's a degenerate just like them, and only appeals to them because of this. Trump is just a slightly less liberal center-leftist

But it's not like any other politician is any better
>>
File: FGPcio0.jpg (102 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
FGPcio0.jpg
102 KB, 1024x768
>>69404297

I'm a neo-reactionary not a member of LARPFront.
>>
>>69404297
We're a friendly cheerfull community of nice and outgoing political active young people, interested in bringing positive change to our communities and countries which will in the long term benefit all of us.

How could we not be well adjusted and productive non degenerate members of society?
>>
File: LYING-TED2.jpg (31 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
LYING-TED2.jpg
31 KB, 400x400
>>
>>69406203
So /pol/ is basically another subrebbit
>>
>>69408919
the whole internet is just like reddit.

the internet itself is inherently degenerate because it's distanced from the shame of real life face to face contact.

if you want to fix 99% of modern degneracy just bomb your local datacenter.
>>
>>69410353
I can agree with that. The internet, and it's anonymity, is a breeding ground for degeneracy.
>>
>>69410985
>And so /pol/ finally realised the truth and grew up.
/thread
>>
>>69404297
>/pol/
>well-adjusted

Yeah right.
>>
>>69412461
I noticed you're not using your real name here, Sparky.
>>
>>69404297
In this world, one can't be both.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.