[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ make of this? http://www.huffingtonpost.com
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 11
What does /pol/ make of this?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/victims-of-police-brutality-get-a-star-on-hollywood-walk-of-fame_us_56fc10bbe4b083f5c6066900
>>
File: Degenerate.jpg (105 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Degenerate.jpg
105 KB, 600x600
>>69401602
>>
>>69401602
>http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/victims-of-police-brutality-get-a-star-on-hollywood-walk-of-fame_us_56fc10bbe4b083f5c6066900

reason #345 not to visit LA, Hollywood or Cali.

wonderwhoisbehindthis.jpg
>>
>>69401602
Niggers making the value of something go down as usual.
>>
>>69401602
Eric Garner is the only one of those 4 whos situation was actually fucked up and entirely on the police.

The other 3 were criminals.

None of them deserve a star.
>>
>>69401602

Celebrating victimhood is America's new past time. Stop trying to accomplish things; blame someone for your failures instead.
>>
>>69401602

>Act like you dindu nuffin.
>A star in Hollywood.
>>
>>69401602
Please tell me this isn't real. RIP Eric Garner. The rest deserved it.
>>
that is dumb as fuck
>>
>>69402153
Not even hardly. Resisting arrest is a crime, nigger was in control of the outcome of the situation the whole fucking time. All he had to do was what he was lawfully told by police officers. He chose to fight them, which led to an escalation of force. Even after the force was escalated to them taking him down by force, he continued to fight to the point that he had a heart attack.

Fuck that fucking nigger trash.
>>
>>69402117
underrated
>>
>>69402454
Lol bootlicker
I hate niggers but cops are NOT infallible
>>
>>69401602
So Indecline is sjw now?>>69401602
>>
File: image.png (6 KB, 309x351) Image search: [Google]
image.png
6 KB, 309x351
>>69402153
>>69402285
>It appears that the so-called chokehold was instrumental in triggering Garner’s pre-existing health problems and causing his death, but Garner was not choked to death, as the media seems to maintain. According to Garner’s friends, he “had several health issues: diabetes, sleep apnea, and asthma so severe that he had to quit his job as a horticulturist for the city’s parks department. He wheezed when he talked and could not walk a block without resting, they said.”

Tyrone pls
>>
>>69402727
Play stupid games win stupid prizes, faggot

You don't get cool kid points for fighting cops.
>>
>>69402454
i'll never understand how someone can just think that "just do what you're told and we won't hurt you" is ever fucking justifiable, much less calling that 'law'.

when a nigger robs a bank, and says, everyone get down, all you have to do is do what he says and you won't get hurt!
>>
>>69401602
I wish you weren't a fucking clickbait perpetuating cunt, but for anyone interested:
These people weren't "awarded" stars. BLM activists superglued these names on vacant stars.
It's literally vandalism.
>>
>>69402284
No moron. Someone just put them over the real names.
>>
>>69401602
Which one was Oscar Grant? The "I can't breathe." nigger?
>>
>>69402915
Yes you should just submit
Lick the boot

Protect and serve or obey and survive?
>>
>>69401945
what are the other 344 reasons anon?
>>
>>69402727
The side of the street is not a fucking courtroom. Police will not have debates with you and fucking everyone says I DINDU NUFFIN!!! Do what youre fucking told or you will be assisted into compliance. That's really it, plain and simple.
>>
>>69403111
>fuk duh police i should be able to punch cops without consequence
>>
>>69401602

Michael Brown was attacking a fucking cop, Freddie Gray was out dealing drugs when he was supposed to be at home recovering from surgery, I don't know what to think of Eric Garner, you can argue either way I guess, Oscar Grant was sort of fucked up, and even the cop restraining him (the one who didn't shoot him) realized that, but the dude was a gangbanger so idk.

/pol/ shouldn't so instinctively side with cops just because they btfo niggers
>>
It's just some dumb assholes vandalizing shit. What a misleading clickbait headline.
>>
>>69401602
Media against the police as always, criminals do way more shit and mistake than cops do in any country.

And fuck off whoever try to talk shit about the police on Brazil, criminal factions are killing 24h shitloads of people per day and the media doesn't even make a drama about it.
>>
>>69403012
cops generally dont shoot people for no reason, niggers exclusively do
>>
I hope we keep belittling the authority of our Department of Justice so they all quit. Then people can truly see Dindu's true color

Actually people will just deny it all
>>
>>69402153
Came here to post this :(
>>
Why did I read the comments? I knew what I was going to find. And now I have to go take another shower.
>>
>>69401602

that place just became utterly worthless as a symbol - i plan on never visiting it now
>>
>try to kill a cop with his own gun and get your shit fucked in the process
>people idolize you

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit
>>
File: 1441662470236.jpg (399 KB, 1170x850) Image search: [Google]
1441662470236.jpg
399 KB, 1170x850
>>69401602
The real tragedy is that people recognize those names.
>>
boycott hollywood and its degeneracy
>>
>>69403741
Do the police even go in the favelas?
>>
>>69403885
That's their endgame; drive them away from their communities so they can chimpout and loot shit with impunity.
>>
Great.

They can get stepped on by Mexicans dressed up as off brand superheroes.
>>
>>69404097
The jews wouldn't like this, no sir.
>>
>>69404097
>>69403964
It was an act of vandalism, stop falling for clickbait.
>>
>>69401602

I just don't have the patience. Michael Brown is the only case I know inside and out and that piece of shit thug garbage deserved to die. Fuck that worthless trash. BLM will never, ever have any credibility.
>>
only one of those was an actual victim

the rest were fuckin dindus who got put down for attacking someone
>>
>>69401602

Even Hollywood isn't that cuck. The names have been put where they belong already.
>>
>>69401602
They should only get stars if the brutality was caught on camera. Apart from that I'm okay with this. Everyone deserves recognition for their on screen popularity even if they're not professional actors.
>>
>>69401602
Absolutely retarded and I wish California would just get hit by a meteor, tsunami & earthquake all at once before breaking off mainland and sinking into the ocean before Californians have enough time to escape into Nevada & Arizona.
>>
>>69403111

Sure, fight the cops when they're doing their job after you've broken the law. Go ahead. Just don't expect us to feel any sympathy. Expect us to mock you, your family, and any of your friends who speak up about how you were a GUD BOY who DINDU NUFFIN.
>>
Those stars are literally worthless, you can buy one for around $1000. The real Hollywood walk of fame is the one with the imprint of the actors hands in cement.
>>
>>69404425

This is a better memorial anyway.
>>
>>69404425

Jesus Christ, Some liberal fucknut is going to see that and say that the "T" means that it was a Trump supporter who took the names out.
>>
File: DINDUNUFFINS.jpg (3 MB, 1625x1157) Image search: [Google]
DINDUNUFFINS.jpg
3 MB, 1625x1157
>>69401602
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""victims"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>>
>Eric Garner
The police fucked up. They could probably have arrested him peacefully, who knows really. However, he was a crook and a fat piece of shit, and he brought it on himself really. There was no intent from the police, at worst it was a tragic misunderstanding, and at best it was natural causes.

>Oscar Grant
Literally who?

>Mike Brown
Violent felon and attempted murderer, good riddance.

>Freddie Gray
Armed and dangerous drug dealer. He also had a history of intentionally injuring himself in police custody so that he could try to sue them later. The only witness claimed that the death was self-inflicted. There's literally no case to be made here, the dindu dindid himself in.

If these are the best martyrs that the blacks can find, then their lives really don't matter.
>>
>>69403062
Thank God.
>>
>>69402874
And that justifies it?
I guess your ok with cops shooting pets because they are pussies and can't help but neutralize the smallest threat because they are "too afraid for their lives"
>>
>>69401602
Who was the twelve year old with the toy gun?
>>
>>69402153

The only one who deserves sympathy was Tamir Rice for being shot because he was holding a toy gun. These 4 just nigged out.
>>
>>69405495

Not listed, because many white conservatives agreed that was wrong so BLM wouldn't have the race baiting they wanted.
>>
File: 1443524879120.gif (2 MB, 269x299) Image search: [Google]
1443524879120.gif
2 MB, 269x299
>>69405712
>many white conservatives agreed

They think that mishandling guns, acting like a hard cunt and threatening people is alright? Those aren't conservatives, they're cuckservatives.
>>
>>69405495
Tamir Rice. He's pretty much the only one who was wrongfully killed. Screencap this: those officers are going to be civilly liable in their individual (not professional) capacities and won't be able to escape this liability on the normal defense of qualified immunity.
>>
>>69401602
kind of makes sense seeing as the whole race baiting thing is just entertainment anyway
>>
>>69405482
Being put under arrest does not mean you instantly go to jail. They wanted to find out what was going on because store owners had called the police complaining about Garner going around harassing their customers trying to sell like single cigarettes or something. By resisting arrest he was already proving his guilt. People who know they did nothing wrong do not resist arrest unless they are autistic.
>>
>>69403068
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Oscar_Grant
dindu who got shot 7 years ago
>>
Waiting for one of you cunts to slap Darren's name there.
>>
>>69406021

A "cuckservative" is a conservative in a film edited by a liberal
>>
>>69406395
>By resisting arrest he was already proving his guilt.
Strictly speaking, resisting arrest is a separate charge and it doesn't prove that he was guilty of selling loose cigarettes. He was certainly a criminal though, and the police had every right to use force against him.
>>
>>69406593
oh god, this is the guy fruitvale "literally dindu nuffin" station was based off of
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 600x338
Honk honk!

Don't mind me, on my way to tax the rich!
>>
>>69405595
How the fuck does he deserve sympathy for pointing a toy gun at police? Are you braindead?
>>
>>69403234
>please officer put your hands around my neck so i can't resist arrest or death, i promise i'll behave
stop being so stupid
>>
>>69403012
Do you know what a sense of self-preservation is? Most humans have one. Only apes and niggers don't.
>>
>>69402153
/thread
>>
>>69403012
>break the law
>cop comes up
>tells you you're under arrest
>flee
>WELL DARN CAN'T HURT HIM SO I GUESS HE GOT AWAY GOSH, SHOOT. AW RATS.

Fucking kill yourself you pinko piece of shit vermin.
>>
>>69401602
Michael Brown assaulted a cop and attempted to take his gun. The #1 witness defending him admitted they liked like a month ago. WTF. I mean none of them deserve a star but he REALLY doesn't deserve a star. Niggers ruining yet another part of American history sigh...
>>
Day of the sledgehammer when?
Smash those stars.
>>
>>69406868
It's a compliance maneuver. Don't fight it and you'll be fine. The outcome of the entire situation was Garner's decision. He wanted to fight and act like a badass SHOW THA MAN because he was being filmed.
>>
>>69406395
>>69406719
Whether he was guilty or not is a different theme altogether. When a person says they can't fucking breathe, how about going easy on them, this isn't about who was right, but it's about being fucking human. Both of you are supposed to be better than these niggers, then be better and don't just gobble authoritarian cock because 'it's his right'
>>
>>69402153

>break the law
>resist arrest
>still get arrested
>poh-lice brutaility
>>
>>69401602

jews run hollywood et cetera
>>
>>69404075
Good fucking point sir. I now feel a twinge of shame.
>>
>>69407773
The police can't deescalate a situation like that. What if he had a gun? They didn't know that he was a degenerate piece of shit with health problems who was fighting for his life, they saw a crook resisting arrest and they were trying to subdue him.

Since you care so much about "being fucking human", how about some empathy for the police? They walk around your gun-infested cities with a target on their back to every dipshit dindu who wants to be famous. It only takes a split second for some cunt to pull the trigger on a gun and then you're dead. They're on maximum alert all the time because they have to be, because of people like Mike Brown. If you want to save lives, then teach people to have some respect for the police.
>>
File: 1454359242098.jpg (112 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1454359242098.jpg
112 KB, 600x800
>>69407773
>When a person says they can't fucking breathe, how about going easy on them

When a person says they dindu nuffin, how about letting them go
>>
>>69401602
>puts people on the same level as actors and entertainment
So much about honoring the dead. And they say we're racist
>>
>>69407773
>being this retarded

Does it hurt?
>>
>>69401602
>Hollywood gives criminals a plaque just to remind us that they are top jew
>>
>>69401602
How about those underage rape victims of black violence?
>>
>>69401602
ERIC GARNER DID NOTHING WRONG.

Never forget. The cops burned an innocent man alive.
>>
>>69401602
They did nothing to earn that
>>
>>69407773
>When a person says they can't fucking breathe
If you watch even as he was saying that he was still trying to fight them off of him
>>
File: 1459315846483.jpg (8 KB, 214x265) Image search: [Google]
1459315846483.jpg
8 KB, 214x265
>>69401602
>>
>>69401602
Who fucking gives a fuck about those niggers? I'm not racist against blacks but fuck them, these thugs were all on the path to becoming future criminals anyways, had they not been killed they would probably have done more damage and killed innocent people. The black community should be thanking the police for removing these apes from the planet, not protesting to keep these fucking niggers alive.
>>
>>69402874
Triggered...
>>
>>69401602
WE WUZ CELEBRITIEZ N SHIIEEET
Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.