[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Veteran father goes on hunger strike for 17 DAYS after s
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
>Veteran father goes on hunger strike for 17 DAYS after state put his five children in foster care 'because he uses medical marijuana to treat PTSD'
>Raymond Schwab and his wife lost custody of five children in April 2015
>He claims it was because he uses medical marijuana to treat his pain
>The DCF found claims of emotional abuse were unsubstantiated but their children were not returned
>DCF spokesman says drug use alone is not reason enough to keep children in state custody and it is usually attached to other allegations
>Scwab, 40, went on hunger strike and camped on Statehouse steps before breaking his fast when federal lawsuit was filed on his behalf

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3516292/Veteran-father-goes-hunger-strike-17-DAYS-state-kids-foster-care.html
>>
>>69398725

Go insane serving your imperialistic empire just to have it turn on you.

Never would have seen that coming..
>>
>>69398725
amazing how much of a faggot this man is. he would rather have his WEED DUDE thank his family. notice his beard. what a cucked leftist scumbag. they should kill him and turn his baby's out to the streets so they can blow bbc for bread.
>>
>>69398959
weed not even once
>>
>>69398959
>they should kill him and turn his baby's out to the streets so they can blow bbc for bread

Nice. Mature.
>>
>>69398725
Huh, I don't see anyone cracking down on drunk fathers who drink in front of their kids. I wonder why.
>>
>>69398725
Why didn't he just move to a weed state if it was so important to him lmao?
>>
>>69398937
Why would shooting sand niggers drive you insane?
>>
>>69398959
So you want to keep medical care away from vets

Top edge
>>
>>69399392
How is weed medical care
Sounds like he just needs to stop being a faggot
>>
>>69399602
This. I paid for his little field trip to protect globalist interest and now I have to pay for he and his kids free weed for life? Wah wah ah my back hurts i have a headache. Take a Tylenol faggot you shouldve joined a PMC.
>>
>>69399229
Agreed. Take his kids out of school and find a new house and job elsewhere. No sweat.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.