[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck do I do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: download.jpg (12 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12 KB, 275x183
I just saw my younger sister on campus with some type of shitskin. They were laughing and talking together. I don't want my own sister to be a shitburner.

Wtf do I do? How can I redpill her about not race mixing and burning coal? I don't to be all edgy, she'll do the exact opposite and rebel.

Fuck my life, I wish my family never moved to Toronto I can't stand shitniggers. I miss PEI fuck

What do I do?
>>
>>69398230
inform her of the problem she's doing by race mixing with another nation and that she is a traitor to your nation, use force to restain her and take your blood far away from your filthy "nation".
>>
>>69398230
Hey bro where ya hail from?

Family is from north rustico, lived there myself forms couple years in my very much younger years.

I live in Brampton where whites are literally a minority, you can Google it.

With that said, a lot of brown people are awesome. I'm probably coming off like a cuck but Im really trying to help a fellow islander.

Meet the man and talk to him before you condemn him.
>>
>>69398230
If she's really doing anything romantic with the guy why not just meet him? It's not like they're going to get married and he's going to pump some mud babies in her. For all you know he's a pretty based dude.
>>
>>69398230
You should fuck your sister first of course.
>>
>>69398230
you should be happy leaf thats what you want after all, look at your muslim pm. get your prayer mat out syrup nigger and prepare that bull for your sister. FAGGOT LEAF BITCH
>>
>>69399143
Wear full body brown body paint and rape her. She will have fear of niggers for the rest of her life.
>>
>>69398230
>What do I do?

Become Elliot Rodger.
>>
Just pay some random nigger to "fazer um sacode/dar um susto" on him aka beat him up and tell him not to mess with your sister.
>hur she will think it was me
Play the innocent and ask if any other guy has a crush on her, he could be jealous or something.
>>
File: Mad_white_boy.jpg (34 KB, 431x347) Image search: [Google]
Mad_white_boy.jpg
34 KB, 431x347
>>69398230
Too bad white boy
That shitskin is going to plow that white pussy and make rotten fish baby
>>
>>69399906
>>>/chimpout.com/
>>
Sit her down and tell her straight up in a nice but serious tone that she's making a huge mistake if she's serious about him.
>>
>>69398230
>Wtf do I do?
KILL THEM ALL!
>>
OP you need to realize you haven't done your part to this point to make her realize the shame and atrocities of racemixing. for years you should've been subtly making racist comments, waiting for darkies around you to make mistakes and shit on them later from afar to your sister.

If you don't think she'll listen to you if you talk to her about it then you haven't been there for her until now.
>>
>>69398230
you do realize that talking and laughing together doesnt have to mean that they are intimate
>>
File: kiririn.png (225 KB, 775x583) Image search: [Google]
kiririn.png
225 KB, 775x583
>>69398230
You have no choice but to seduce her.
>>
> tfw you make a serious impassioned empathetic post to try and help OP and he bails on the thread.

Welp we share a home province can't say I'm surprised. He probably went to pick up his pogey some salt ribs and a bottle.
>>
>>69398230
first step is making her want to be red-pilled.
I honestly don't remember how I first started red-pilling my gf, only that I started off slow and fed her easy to swallow 'pills' only hinting at harder stuff like "the jews" a year later, and a couple of years after that and she was ready to take anything.

it does help them if there's a sexual attraction, makes them tend to trust you more for some reason, so this: >>69399143
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.