[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So if Trump loses the election (either by not getting the nom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1457501696466.png (585 KB, 771x609) Image search: [Google]
1457501696466.png
585 KB, 771x609
So if Trump loses the election (either by not getting the nom or losing to Shillary) How many of you guys would be willing to meet up somewhere in person and have a suicide in protest?
>>
I would definitely be there with you. You first.
>>
sure. but only if we homicide first.
>>
Suicide is for cuck Sanders supporters. A Trump loss means war
>>
>>69397713
id have a homicide fest at salon and huffpo headquarters
>>
>>69397909
This.
>>
>>69397909
>I believe in America and democracy.
>majority of population does not agree with you
>hurr lets be niggers and shoot some people

YOU are what's causing America's decent into 3rd world status.
>>
>>69397713
Your votes would still count in 2020
>>
>>69398340
nigger...bernie fags go start shit every day. they are the ones who act like ferguson niggers
>>
>>69397713
god this scene...

must watch again
>>
>>69397713

You know what's said is that you could probably convince a large portion of sanders supporters that this is somehow a good and revolutionary idea.
>>
>>69398541
>"Good goy, waste your seed on Jewish TV"
>>
>>69398729
technically all masturbation is massively degenerate and just what the juice want
>>
>>69397713
I would be willing to join an armed militia and overthrow the Establishment. Suicide is for pussies.
>>
>>69397857
Second post best post.
>>
>>69397713
was there a thread on any board about someone getting in touch with her? her info was already leaked, so at least one anon would have gone to her workplace
>>
What... is her name???
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.