[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Muhammad was a Black man. Muslims BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: mohamad truth2.jpg (306 KB, 1113x1500) Image search: [Google]
mohamad truth2.jpg
306 KB, 1113x1500
>>
HOL UP
>>
WE WUZ PROHPETZ
>>
>>69397287
U KNOW Y THEM IMAGES IS BANNED?!
>>
>>69397381
N SHEEEIT
>>
File: Stay woke.png (1 MB, 896x2622) Image search: [Google]
Stay woke.png
1 MB, 896x2622
>>
You can convince blacks that just about any person in history was black with just 1 image.

You could probably convince them William the Conqueror was black, and was actually named Will-I-Am if you made a little picture explaining it and posted it on a nigger facebook page.
>>
File: 1444938295563.jpg (58 KB, 525x503) Image search: [Google]
1444938295563.jpg
58 KB, 525x503
I learned something today.
Thank you America
>>
hadiths call muhammad white on several occassions, white face, belly, arms, etc.
>>
>>69397646

You could easily do that, because it would be the first time they'd heard of William the Conqueror.
>>
>>69397572
I wish someone would compile every historical figure that dees niggas thought was a shitskin and write a history textbook including all of it
>>
>>69397287
Is this even something to be proud of?
>>
>>69397815
What's the most ridiculous thing you could convince blacks?

I mean, do you think they would believe it if you shopped a picture of Abraham Lincoln to make him black? Maybe give a little story that the only reason he was fighting for the slaves is because he too was black.
>>
>>69397997
>would believe it if you shopped a picture of Abraham Lincoln to make him black?

Someone has already done that, although I don't have it saved.

The WE WUZ crowd probably believes it though. It's hard to say though, there aren't any nigs where I live.
>>
>>69397815

Lol, he could be Will-I-Am THE CONQUEROR, in a WWE kind of way, and blacks would believe it
>>
>>69397997
>Abraham Lincoln to make him black? Maybe give a little story that the only reason he was fighting for the slaves is because he too was black.
Make General Lee black.
The real southerners were all proud, free blacks until invaded and subjugated by the evil white northerners. They then procceeded to invent the whole slavery-justification in order to make the negroes accept the institutional slavery enforced upon them by whitey.
>>
>>69397729
DOn't you read?

>hadiths were written by racist white colonist invaders
>>
>>69397287
>james Arthur wacismann
HE'S UH WACIS
>>
>>69397287
This isnt mental retardation this is complete insanity, the niggers are absolutely out of their mind.
>>
>>69397287
>>
>>69398409

un ironically a good idea
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.